Ditzy Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ralph, please! Wake up!"

*'Her hands are cradling my face. Her breasts are pressing on me and her lips are close to mine. Her blue eyes are beautiful. She opens her mouth to speak, and her breath, her breath...'*

My head jerked up from the sinus assault and hit Donna square in the forehead.

"Oww!" she said, as she grabbed her head and sat up straight, still straddling me.

As my eyes focused, the first thing I saw was the reason why Donna wore a 'JC Penny All Cotton 38DD' bra.

Her skin was smooth and pure, free of blemishes and freckles. Her neck was slender and attached to a broad but truly feminine torso. Her stomach was flat and she had an innie, not an outtie. The blonde triangle of hair of her womanhood was sparse and delicate. Her hips were full and her waist small. At that moment, the center of my attention was the most perfect pair of breasts I'd ever seen in any Playboy or Penthouse magazine. They swelled with her breath. They swayed as she held her head and moaned. She hadn't caught me looking.

I raised my hand to my eyes and moaned as if my head hurt. It wasn't much of a stretch since I had a splitting headache.

"Ralph, are you alright?" she managed to say with pain still stinging her head.

Still holding my hand over my eyes, I answered, "Yeah, I think. What happened?"

"I'm sorry, Ralphie, I left the shower curtain outside the tub. You slipped and fell bringing in the towels."

I felt her lift off me and stand. She dropped the towels on the floor and she moved them around with her feet to absorb the water. Then she slipped her arms under mine from behind and using strength that I didn't know that she possessed, she pulled me to my feet. I wobbled a bit and she held on to me, pressing her breasts into my back.

"Come on, let's get you into your room," she said guiding me out into the hall. "We're both still kind of wet Ralph, do you have any more towels?"

I grunted in the direction of the hall closet.

She leaned me against the wall and let go, watching to make sure I wasn't going to keel over. To me the hall was spinning but I wasn't. She made it back just in time as my legs gave out.

"Whoa Ralphie, take it easy," she said, putting an arm around me to hold me up.

As stunned and headachy as I was, the fact that Donna was still naked and pressing her breasts into my side wasn't lost on me. Neither was the irony that because I was stunned and headachy, wee-willy was fast asleep.

She led me into my room and pulled my water soaked tee shirt off.

"Hold still," she said, and then from behind me, she pulled down my jockeys, tapping each foot she wanted me to lift to get them off of me. She took a towel and patted me dry and then she took a look at the back of my head. Her fingers were delicate as she probed looking for blood. "No cuts Ralphie, but you've got a big lump back here. Are you still dizzy?"

The room wasn't spinning nearly a fast as before, but it was still on the move. "Yeah," I answered, more like a moan than a word.

"I think you may have a concussion. If that's the case, I can't let you go to sleep. Now, before I call an ambulance, you're going to have to convince me that this is a minor injury. If you start puking, I'm making the call. Got it?" she asked all business like from behind me.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Close your eyes," she commanded. I did. She let go of me and waited to see if I could stand by myself. I wobbled but managed to stay on my feet. "Okay, still not real steady," she said, grabbing my upper arm to support me.

"Open your eyes." I did. "How many fingers do you see?" She was flipping me the bird.

"Two," I honestly replied, "But I'm sure there's only supposed to be one." I guess she was getting worried, because she repeated the exercise several times before I finally saw the correct number of fingers.

"Ralph, I'm going to let go of you a minute to comb my hair, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. I physically felt better but emotionally not great knowing at this moment Donna was in the bathroom drying herself and more than likely seconds away from putting on the clothes I laid out for her. I closed my eyes and thought of her as she sat on me minutes ago. I heard the water run in the bathroom, then the sound of her gargling (thank God) and then a moment later her hand was back on my upper arm.

* * *

I chuckled a bit. Tough luck, Pop, at least you got to see them. That's further than I've ever gotten with a girl. I was suddenly a bit envious...

* * *

"I'm still not convinced you can stay here tonight instead of the hospital. Either way, you're not going to get any sleep for a while. Got your eyes closed I see. Good, we're going to play another game." She let go of my arm and said, "Okay, open your eyes."

She was standing in front of me still naked.

*'She's in front of me naked!'*

"I want you to look me in the eyes and point to any part of my body I tell you to. That way I'll know if your hand and eye coordination is okay."

*'She's in front of me naked!'*

She leaned closer to me looking me in the eyes. "Are you okay with this, Ralph?" She tapped me on the forehead. "Ralph?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

She pointed from my eyes to hers reminding me to look at her and said, "The first body part I want you to point to is..."

*'Boobs! Say Boobs!'*

"...my nose."

I pointed.

"Okay, good. On the next body part, I want you to use two hands. Now, point to my..."

*'Boobs! Oh sweet Jesus Donna, SAY BOOBS!'*

"...my ears."

I pointed, but I think I whimpered in my disappointment.

"Are you sure you're okay, Ralph?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I lied.

"Okay, two hands again. This time I want you to reach out and grab these body parts. Ready? Okay place your hands on my..."

*'BOOBS!'*

"...shoulders."

*'Who are you kidding, she's never going to tell you to feel here boobs. She's your friend idiot, not your girlfriend. She's just doing this naked to keep you awake.'*

I reluctantly reached out and placed my hands on her smooth skin.

There was a long awkward silence between the two of us as we stared at each other. She eached her arms out and placed them on my shoulders.

"It's to keep you steady. I don't want you to faint on me."

"Why would I faint?"

"Because, now I want you to..." she stopped as she pushed my hands from her shoulders to her breasts, never taking her eyes from mine.

*'I'm never going to wash these hands again.'*

A grin started to form on her face as she sensed a change in me. She broke eye contact just long enough to look down and see the awakening and then locked her baby blues on me again.

"Are you having fun?" she asked and then snorted.

Her breasts were large and soft, yet didn't hang down. They seemed to defy gravity.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. We're not going to jump in bed and play bedroom Olympics. I need to keep you awake, not tire you out." She reached down brushed me with her fingers. "You're pretty excited Ralph for having a big bump on the noggin. Haven't you ever played with a girl's boobs before?"

"Of course," I lied.

She frowned at me. "You can't lie to me, Ralph. This thing's ready to explode," she said, tapping at mini-me.

*'A few more taps and she's going to be proven right.'*

It pained me but I had to back away from her tapping. I let go of her breasts and took a few steps backward. "I've had a few girlfriends. Of course I've gotten to second base."

* * *

Pop, what the hell are you doing? Don't be a dope, get back there...

* * *

"Ever been naked with a girl before this?" she asked, watching mini-me bounce with my heartbeat.

"Well, I don't like to brag," I said, sounding sincerely coy.

"If that's the case, then that should go away in a few minutes with me over here and you over there," she said, flopping down on my bed making her boobs jump and jiggle. I looked away a moment and when I looked back, she was caressing herself. "If it doesn't go away soon, I'm going to know you're full of it."

Her hands slid from her neck, past her breasts, down to crotch. She spread her legs and slid her hand...

"Alright, this is the first time," I said, realizing that my condition wasn't going to change with this peepshow going on.

"There's always a first time for everything..." she said, as two fingers disappeared inside of her. "...Ralph," she grunted.

* * *

Oh my God. My Mother is going to...

* * *

For the next few minutes, Donna worked on herself with abandon. I wanted to give her privacy, but then again she initiated it in front of me. Her hand started moving faster and her fingers soon became a blur as a series of guttural grunts came from her. Her hand slowed and she was soon breathing normally again. With her free hand she pulled her wild locks from her eyes and looked at me. "I bet that was a first for you too," she said with a chuckle and snort.

"Ah," I started to say as she went to the bathroom. Shortly she immerged combing her hair and pulling it back into a short pony tail.

"There, I won't have to deal with that for the rest of the night," she said as she walked past me tapping me again. "It's still there. I thought you were going to take care of it while I was taking care of myself."

"Donna, have you slept with anyone yet?"

"What? You're asking me if I'm still a virgin?"

"I guess," I said.

She looked at me and I think she was finally getting the picture about the way I felt about her. "It's pretty obvious you are," she said. A silence grew between us. She turned her back to me and said, "Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to, Ralphie, because I won't lie to you." She turned back to face me.

I had my answer. I knew it was stupid to think she would still have the same virginal infliction that I had, but it bothered me. It bothered me enough that things were shutting down below. Donna noticed.

"Look, you should be thrilled. I just gave you a show that guys would have paid good money for. Just so you know I've never done that for anyone else. Now, do you want to continue the concussion watch naked or should we get dressed and play chess?"

*'She did it just for me'.*

"Naked!"

"That's what I thought. Okay, how about we play a little game?" she asked, sitting on the bed.

It's difficult to question a naked woman on your bed, but with Donna it's better to be sure. "What are we going to play?"

"It's called 'Take It'."

"'Take it?' How do you play?"

"Wait, I'm thinking," she said, and then snorted. "Okay, come over here and put your hands behind your back. Yeah that's it, right there. Now clasp your hands behind you. Now you can't release your hands or try to use them in any way or you lose."

"What is this game all about?" I asked, knowing she was making it up as she went along.

"Well, we're going to find out just how long you can 'take it'," she said, turning my electric alarm clock toward her. "When the second hand reaches the top we'll start."

I was more curious than alarmed. I knew she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but I had a feeling a tickling contest was coming up.

Boy was I wrong.

The second hand reached the top and Donna immediately leaned over and started blowing on my cock. The effect was instantaneous. Without touching me she had me as hard as a rock within seconds. She looked up at me. "That was fast. When was the last time you," she made fist with her hand and jerked it a few times.

I had to think about that. I couldn't remember. "I'm not sure. It must be at least three weeks," I replied.

* * *

"Bullshit," I said aloud looking at my jumbo supply of hand cream on the dresser....

* * *

Donna stopped blowing and gave me a stupid look.

"I'm serious. I just don't have the time, usually," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Are there any rules in this game?"

"Yep, I make them up as we go. New rule, no more talking on your part."

I nodded and watched as she went back to blowing on me. When the second hand reached the top again, she started tapping the head with her index finger, as she blew on it. I wasn't as sensitive as I had been before, but it still felt good.

"Personally, I don't give you five minutes, but then again, you're not feeling me up this time," she said as the tapping continued.

The second hand reached the top and she began running her index fingers up and down me. That got my attention. I gasped and she laughed.

"No way. You're not making five minutes," she said, snorting away.

Now I was into the game, if only to show her that I could 'take it'. I closed my eyes and thought about taking out the trash and naming the Presidents. I thought about her breath earlier and Big Peg's clit.

"New rule. You have to watch," she said, figuring out what I was doing.

The second hand reached the top and I was into my fourth minute. Donna placed one hand on the base of my cock and held it as she circled me with the other and started drawing her hand up the shaft, letting go and repeating the upward movement, over and over. There was no way in hell my virginal nineteen year old cock and balls (that were three weeks overdue from their last spunkfest) were going to outlast the onslaught of stimulation that Donna fingers were producing on them. Then I noticed that she was real close to me down there. I knew that when I came I usually made quite a mess with some force behind the spasms. I didn't think she was expecting what was going to happen. Maybe the other guys she'd been with were dribblers. I don't know. All I knew was that I either had to warn her or stop this before it happened. She stopped.

"Five minutes, you win. You can 'Take It'."

*'All that thinking spared me from losing, but did I win?'*

"Wait a minute," I said.

"No, no, you can 'Take It'," she said, waving me off.

"It's just taking longer because my head hurts," I said, hoping she would understand.

She started laughing. "Do you really think I'd leave you hanging like that?" she said, grabbing mini-me and pulling me close to her. She leaned over and kissed it.

*'She kissed it!'*

She started yanking in earnest.

"Donna, I've got to tell you something," I said, feeling the alarm bells going off again.

"What?" she asked, slowing down a bit.

"I wouldn't sit that close to me when the time comes."

"What are you talking about?"

"I tend to make a mess," I said, as the time was getting close at hand.

She looked down. "So, it's your rug," she snorted. "It's a neutral color, it'll probably blend right in when it's dry."

"No, I mean, you're probably going to get it right in the face."

She stopped and removed her hands from me. "You mean you can shoot?"

"What?"

"You know, when you cum does your sperm shoot far?"

"Uh,"

"How far?"

"I never really measured it," I said, unsure.

* * *

'That's were I got that from', I thought, as I looked at the stains on the wall from some of my own spunk projectiles...

* * *

"Oh man, I heard from my girlfriends about this but I never believed them. You're not messing with me are you?" she asked, turning a suspicious eye on me.

"Ah, no. Of course, now that I've told you, nothing will happen."

"Sure it will, because I'm not going to stop until I see it," she said, stroking me again. "To avoid more laundry, I'll point you at me. I can always wash it off," she said, snorting at me.

I closed my eyes, but it wasn't working. Something was bothering me and I figured out what it was. I reached down and stopped her.

"What?" she asked concerned.

I pulled her up off the bed and pulled her toward me. She wrapped her arms around me and asked, "Don't you want me to do it?"

"Yes," I replied, "But I want this first."

I turned her head and kissed her. I used all the mental empathy I could muster to show her how I felt. I don't know how long we stood there kissing, but when we finally came up for air, mini-me was asleep and Donna had a glazed look about her. She held her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes.

"I've never been kissed like that Ralph."

"That's because I never... I never... kissed a girl that I've loved before."

"Don't just say that because I was pulling your pole tonight. I've dated a lot of guys Ralph and most of them just want to get into my pants. To them I'm a joke and a conquest. They all talk about love and stuff, but in the end, all it is to them is that they got a shot at trying to fuck Ditzy Donna. Yeah, that's right. I know what everybody calls me. So please, don't bring love into this," she said, staring into my green eyes.

"You're wrong Donna."

"No, I'm right. Everything that went wrong tonight was because of me. 'Ditzy Donna has done it again' is what everyone will be saying when you tell people about tonight."

I leaned my head in gently until out foreheads were touching. "Donna, I don't understand. You came back east to see me. You said so. That must mean you have some feelings toward me. I must be more than a friend to you. When I kissed you, you didn't pull away. I'm not the other guys, Donna. I do love you." I kissed her again. Donna placed a hand behind my head to pull me closer.

"Oww!"

"I'm sorry," she said, gingerly touching the lump back there. "I think we're going to have to put your love talk on hold because I'm not sure if it's you talking or the concussion," she said, looking deep into my eyes.

Well, I'd told her and she was still here and she was still naked in my arms. Not bad even though it had cost me a burnt kitchen, a citation, and my spending money. The lump on the back of my head would go away, the other stuff wouldn't. Of course, the stolen car might come back to haunt us, but that only depended if Big Peg knew who I was. Then it hit me. She was deflecting the conversation.

"Do you have any feelings toward me, Donna?"

She sighed and pulled away from me. "Do I need to get the rabbit ears?" she asked.

"No, just tell me. You don't have a concussion."

She sat on the bed, and looked up at me. "You want to hear the whole thing?"

"Yeah," I answered.

She nodded her head and spoke. "You are the only person that ever treated me as a person instead of a ditz. I could talk to you about anything, but at the time, I wasn't ready to date. I knew you were, but I just wasn't ready. Instead, I used our friendship to keep us close. Oh, everybody liked me. I was fun to have around and made everyone laugh, but I was never really close to anyone except you. When my parents up and moved, I was devastated. In the new town we were in no one wanted to have anything to do with me. I tried to date, but I've already told you what the guys thought. When my parents split up and sold everything, there wasn't a person in that town that wanted me around. I took a chance that you weren't hooked up with a girl or married or something like that and came back East to find you."

She stood and headed for the living room.

"Where are you going?"

"To find the rabbit ears, because I need them right now."

I watched as she disappeared into the living room and came back with the useless things in her hands. She raised them and placed them on her head. She turned from side to side and moved the antennas round.

"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

"Getting in focus, because I'm going to tell you something that you may not believe coming from me."

I waited as she finally came to a halt.

"You asked me earlier if I was a virgin. I told you that you might not like the answer. Well, here it is. Yes, guys have seen and played with my boobs, but that's it. Tonight, when the manager pulled down his pants and I spit on him that was the first time I'd seen the male sex organ. Yours is the first I've ever touched and the reason I did is because I do care about you. If it's love, I don't know. I always let guys think that I'm not a virgin. Most guys want to take that status away from girls so much that if they think otherwise, their not as full of the idea of getting into my pants. Without lying to you, I let you assume otherwise. When we were playing the game, it was from memory of what my girlfriends told me they did to their guys to drive them nuts. So, yes Ralph, I'm just as much a virgin as you are." She set the antenna down.