Ditzy Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
The return of Alex and Ryan.
2k words
4.48
9.1k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

As a Christmas present I decided to start writing a sequel to my Ditzy Handful series. This one has more erotic action in it.

For new readers, we originally had two main characters who told the story through both their perspectives:

Ryan is the ruggedly handsome hero of our story - tall and muscular with broad shoulders, a slim waist, and well-toned definition on his arms and abs. He has a short well trimmed beard, and a little bit of hair on his chest. His skin is marked with a few scars from his military service and patriotic tattoos.

He is currently dating our heroine Alex, his sexy next door neighbor. She is short, only standing about 5'3" tall with long caramel brown hair lightly streaked with blonde. She is of mixed ancestry, giving her a beautiful tan complexion, big brown eyes, and sexy but fairly realistic curves. She is rather ditzy and naïve, but also sweet hearted and affectionate.

Since the two became a couple, they are planning to introduce Ryan to Alex's family for Christmas. But one little thing is keeping them from getting all packed up...

*********

Ryan couldn't help but smile. The laundry room to Alex's house (a converted trailer, more likely) was tiny enough for just him, but with two people moving around it was downright cramped. Alex was darting back and forth, her long hair a tousled mess, nervously trying to get things together before their trip. She didn't seem to notice that she just so happened to be sliding that perfectly round booty of hers across Ryan's lap over and over again.

She was too innocent to be a tease, Ryan knew, but he could feel his cock getting more and more stiff with each pass. Finally, he reached his arm around Alex's hourglass waist and pulled her hips firmly back against his. His big cock nestled neatly between her soft cheeks, and he enjoyed grinding against her for a blissful moment before burying his face in the back of her neck, smelling her perfume.

"Alex," he smiled. "You forgot your panties."

*****

Alex squeezed past Ryan again, barely noticing how she was brushing against him on accident.

Ryan would look nice in this dark green button up shirt, she thought silently to herself. Or course, Ryan looked good in most things. But Ryan didn't really like shirts with buttons, too much trouble to take off he once said. Which is silly, because that was the same time he just ripped the shirt off and threw it away. Off course the buttons went everywhere in the bed...

Alex was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Ryan sliding his big strong arms around her, pulling her back in a tight hug. Mmm. Alex liked it when Ryan gave her a hug. He was kind of like a teddy bear. Well, if teddy bears were hard instead of soft.

Hmm, speaking of hard she could feel Ryan's big thing rubbing against her. Smiling she bit her lower lip and blushed, remembering all the times she thought she felt Ryan's big gun in his pocket.

Alex felt Ryan trailing kisses along the tan skin of her shoulder and neck.

"Alex." he murmured, and she could feel that mischievous smile of his. "You forgot your panties."

Oh, Ryan was so helpful! Alex leaned forward looking down into the machine. She frowned when she didn't see one of her cute little thongs. She was about to say so when she felt him moving his hips, rubbing his big thing against her some more.

Alex felt her face flush as she realized what Ryan was talking about. She was so busy getting the clothes together that she had forgot to put on panties. She was always forgetting to do that, actually. And it was always embarrassing to have Ryan discover it!

"Naughty girl...."came the low rumbling sound from deep in Ryan's chest as his hands slid up her thighs.

*****

Today's looking to be a good day, Ryan thought as he watched Alex bending over the machine for him. She was just wearing a little skirt, showing off those great legs as always, along with her spaghetti strap tank top. Ryan felt her pushing her ass back against him as she bent over the machine.

"Naughty girl..." he said softly as he gently placed his palms on the sides of Alex's thighs. Softly caressing her smooth naturally bronze skin, sliding his hands up and down. Alex was already gripping the edge of the machine, her long hair falling down to cover her face.

Ryan slid his hands up under Alex's skirt, pushing it up to expose her sexy ass to him. His palms groped over the sexy curve of her Latina booty, cupping one of her ass cheeks. Ryan quickly freed his fully erect cock from his shorts and breathed a sigh of relief as he felt his bare skin touching hers, listening to Alex's breathy little gasp.

He slid one of his palms down between Alex's thighs and softly teased that little pussy of hers with his fingertips.

"This is what naughty girls get" he teased her, his voice husky.

*****

Alex gasped felt Ryan's long slab of meat flop out of his shorts and smack against her booty. She knew that it was thick and veiny already, having already wrapped her lips around it the first time she saw it, but its weight still surprised her sometimes.

Alex's eyes widened a little bit as Ryan's hand slid over her little mound. She felt his fingers tracing around her pussy lips before finally pressing inside a little bit to rub her clit. She immediately starting getting moist for him, and she knew that his fingers would be glistening wit her wetness soon.

"This is what naughty girls get." Ryan told her.

Alex frowned. She trusted Ryan completely, and she knew it wasn't proper for a girl to walk around with no panties on, but she didn't expect to get a reprimand like this. Was Ryan going to punish her like this every time she forgot to wear panties? Alex didn't have the heart to tell him that a punishment that felt amazing was ineffective!

*****

Ryan slid more of his fingers inside Alex's tight little pussy and wiggled them around. Her sexy little sighs and gasps always turned him on. He curled his finger before quickly sliding it in and out, smiling as Alex wiggled her own hips in response.

Ryan's eyes gleamed as he raised a hand up and gave Alex a nice smack on the ass. She gasped and jerked her hips but he held her firm. Gently rubbing her curvy ass cheek to settle her, he gave her ass another slap. She squealed "Ryan!" and he laughed, kissing the pink mark he left.

He slid his hand up her side and across one of her amazing tits, giving it a light squeeze. His hand continued until he wrapped his fist in her long curtain of hair. He pulled his hand away from Alex's slit and smiled to see it shiny with her juices. He quickly rubbed the wetness around the big plump head of his cock, lubing it up for her.

Finally, Ryan pressed the tip of his dick to Alex's dripping wet slit.

"Are you ready for this dick, naughty girl?" Ryan asked as he lightly smacked his big cock up against her mound a couple times.

*******

Alex was embarrassed to feel Ryan's hand spanking her, but that evaporated when she once again felt the tip of Ryan's big cock pushing up into her, parting the moist folds of her pussy lips. A low moan was building up in the back of her throat.

"You ready for this dick, you naughty girl?" Ryan moved his cock up and down, teasing her clit. Then she felt it pull away before his thick cock slapping up against her pussy.

Alex tried to nod, but Ryan's hand was holding her hair back. "Yesss!" she hissed through her teeth.

Ryan's hips slowly rolled forward and she felt him enter her more. His big shaft was sliding up her tight velvet pussy, filling her up. Alex moaned as she felt his size filling her up, feeling every inch moving deeper.

He pulled back a hairsbreadth before another slow deep thrust drove into her further. Alex felt her pussy quiver and clench down around the thick rod as Ryan withdrew a little more, drawing back only to ram her again with his big battering ram of a dick.

Alex's high pitched moans filled the house.

******

Ryan's hips slammed against Alex's curvy ass, his legs rubbing against the back of her thighs. The sound of skin slapping sin echoed in the laundry room as he began picking up speed.

His hand was tightly gripping her long hair, pushing her forward as he fucked her over the machine. Alex started getting more vocal as her hot little pussy was getting pounded. She moaned and groaned as Ryan impaled her on his hung cock.

Ryan's chest was heaving, he eased up a little to catch his breath, getting Alex used to a more rhythmic motion as she took every inch of him. A couple long deep strokes, he could feel her pussy juice dripping down her thighs, covering his cock and balls as she spasmed around him.

Without warning Ryan picked up the pace again, drilling into her and enjoyed it as her loud screams of pleasure became more incoherent. Ryan himself was making primal noises, low growls and grunts as he did is best to just fuck her - the sole thing on his mind, the single objective was just fucking Alex.

She writhed underneath him as he felt her orgasm build and climax. Smiling, Ryan felt his own groin muscles starting to twitch as he savagely fucked Alex through another orgasm, which was when her knees started to buckle. Ryan let go of her hair to slide his arm around her tummy, holding her legs off the ground as she lay on the laundry machine and pounding her with all his strength. He practically roared as his felt his cock explode inside her, releasing his hot load.

Still holding her ass and legs up, his cock buried deep inside her, Ryan trailed kisses across Alex's back.

*****

Alex felt her limbs twitching, but she couldn't really thing straight. She blinked a couple times as she came back to her senses. Her feet couldn't feel the floor, but then she realized Ryan was supporting her so she didn't fall off the machine.

She grinned. Ryan was nice like that.

She could feel his thick cock barely resting inside her. The warm load of cum was filling her, and it felt nice. Finally, she lifted herself up to her elbows, and looked over her shoulder back at Ryan.

He was a little sweaty, and his muscles were still kind of bulging out, but after all that was a bit of a workout. Alex thought about thanking him, but she didn't want him to catch on that his punishment wasn't really a punishment. It was a rare thing for her to outsmart him, after all!

She stood up, swaying slightly. She adjusted her skirt back to normal and leaned up on her tiptoes to plant a wet sloppy kiss on Ryan's mouth. His eyes twinkled.

"Mm. That was amazing, baby." He kissed her again, his hands sliding over her.

She giggled as she slapped his hands away. "Ryan! We have to get ready to go!"

"I got everything I need right here" Ryan chuckled as he bounced Alex's big tits, making her squeal in delight.

"Nu huh!" she stuck her tongue out. "You don't have your gun!"

"Oh right," he winked. "Family dinner Better bring that, just in case." He gave Alex another smack on her sexy ass as he headed outside across their shared yard to grab his own suitcase from his house.