Diverted From Their Honeymoon

Story Info
Brad and Angelica are diverted by slavers.
5.6k words
3.67
81.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

The wedding was beautiful. Angelica gazed lovingly at her wedding ring and then at her groom Brad as he drove the car to their honeymoon destination. After the reception she and Brad had changed into casual clothes. She was wearing gray slacks, a white blouse and a red belt with matching shoes. Brad had wanted to take her right there in the spartan room at the reception hall when they had changed but Angelica had said no. She wanted everything to be perfect for her first time, for Brad's first time as well. Brad looked dashing in his black shirt, khaki pants and walking shoes.

Angelica smoothed out her long blonde hair and took a peek at her reflection in the visor mirror. Cat like green eyes stared back at her. Her skin was smooth and even. Five foot six, trim and slim with a slightly more than modest bust and long spectacular legs, she was a regular Nordic goddess. It had not always been easy following the path her parents had laid out for her but Angelica was very happy with how things had worked out. She met Bradley, just Brad to everyone, two years ago. His curly brown hair surmounted a handsome face. His nose may have been a tad large but he was a very handsome man. He was broad and tall and attracted lots of female attention. He was six foot two and had an awesome six pack when he doffed his shirt. Both were twenty two years old. Their birthdays were only a few weeks apart.

After meeting at a church social they had been inseparable. Angelica was delighted to discover that Brad was a virgin as well. She realized that he had encountered the same temptations as herself and had overcome them. Proud of their unblemished status Angelica and Brad had created quite the buzz with their nuptials. The novelty of virgins marrying in this fallen age had caused the two to be profiled in several newspapers. An interview they had done with a local television station had gone viral on the internet. Brad and Angelica had heard from scads of supporters and detractors over the last few months leading to their trip to the altar. The negative attention bothered brad but Angelica calmed him when she said the followin sentance to him,

"They are just jealous of what we have. We will be able to give each other a rare gift on our honeymoon, one others wish they had not simply frittered away."

Now the car carrying them was deep in the country. Friends of Brad's parents had gifted them a month in their private cabin. When Angelica and Brad had visited, they new instinctively that this was the place where they wanted to deflower each other. Open rafters and a cathedral ceiling, a hot tub and a bear skin rug in front of a huge fireplace. The bed was huge. Brad and Angelica's friends had completely stocked the cabin. Angelica's maid of honor confessed to her at the rehearsal dinner that, in preparation for the honeymoon;the beautiful bed had been covered in satin sheets.They would be away from prying eyes for an entire month. It would be a wonderful place and a wonderful way to begin a marriage.

As he drove Brad's head was full of fantasies involving his newly betrothed. He always knew that Angelica had a great body but he had never seen as much of it as he had when they had changed for this drive. Standing there in her white bra and panties, Angelica looked positively delectable. Her body was flawless with no fat and perfect peaches and cream complexion. His penis was fairly straining at the zipper of his khaki pants. Brad's mind was firmly focused upon the immanent loss of his carnal innocence. He did not notice the truck until he was almost upon it. He applied the breaks. The truck filled all of the narrow road there was no way around it. Brad was focused on the truck so much that he did not notice that the truck and his car had passed a small clearing in the woods. From the clearing appeared two large sedans.

The next events only took seconds. All at once the truck's break lights went on and it stopped dead. The cars behind quickly closed the gap between themselves and Brad and Angelica's car. Masked men exited the sedans and surrounded the car. Angelica screamed as the passenger door was forced open and one of the men grabbed her. Brad turned from the figure at the driver side door and moved to protect his wife. Bradly felt like he was stabbed by something and seconds later his universe went dark.

Brad came to in darkness. He quickly deduced that there was a bag or pillow case over his head. A gag of some sort filled his mouth.His hands were cuffed behind his back and he determined that his legs were tied in several places. He knew he had been rendered powerless. He felt a slender form pressing against him. The fragrance was unmistakable, Angelica was sitting next to him. From the movement and sound Brad could tell that they were traveling in an automobile. Probably one of the large sedans that had disgorged the men who had captured Brad and his wife. Whoever these people were they were clearly interested in both of them. Brad began praying in earnest.

They drove for miles and miles and hours and hours. Brad was certain that his bladder would burst if he did not get some relief soon. As if ordained, at that moment the car came to a stop. The dead silence of their trip ended when a harsh voiced barked, "All right Mr. and Mrs. Haywood, we have reached your destination. You will be assisted from the car and will be permitted a bathroom break. After that we will begin processing you."

The hood was removed from Brad's face. It took several minuets for his eyes to adjust to the harsh lighting of the room they were in. It appeared to be some sort of warehouse. Brad was helped to his feet and his bonds were cut. A tough looking man had a high powered rifle aimed the barrel at Brad's head.Resisting would be stupid and deadly. He watched at Angelica was pulled from the car and liberated from her bonds,

"The can is through that door," said one of the thugs. "Ladies first. If you are not out in five minutes sweetheart your husband gets a bullet to the brain."

Angelica looked like she was going to be sick as she disappeared behind the door of the bathroom. In short order she was back. Brad was instructed to relieve himself with the same rules applying. If he took too long his bride would be murdered. Brad did his business as quickly as he possibly could an then exited the room. He went to take Angelica's hand but it was slapped away by one of the thugs.

"Now the two of you must be separated for a time. Failure to follow our instructions to the letter will result in a severe beating for your spouse. All of those processing you will be in radio contact so we will know if you are disobedient in the slightest. Some explanations will be permitted you once you are processed."

Brad did not like the sound of the word "processed." He knew that Angelica and himself were in a world of trouble. Two thugs with guns herded Brad to a door. Angelica was led to a door exactly opposite. Brad was instructed to enter his door. Within was a thin, tall and beautiful brunette woman who was about thirty years old. Brad stared at her.

"Goodness you ARE a handsome one aren't you. Okay pretty boy strip off your clothes. Down to your skin. NOW!"

Bradley stood there numbly, scarce believing that he had heard the words.

"I DON'T like repeating myself gorgeous, get naked!"

The thug behind Brad pressed the barrel of his revolver to the back of Brad's head.

"The lady said strip!" he barked. That registered with Brad and he began removing his clothes. Aside from when he was a baby Brad's mother had been the only woman to see him naked. Gunpoint emphasis got him down to his boxers a few moments later, then Brad paused.

The beautiful brunette woman said, "Handsome AND shy our clients will find you positively endearing. Lose the shorts honey. I have a job to do and it requires your total nudity."

Brad was painfully aware of his erection as his boxers fell to the floor. He felt embarrassed by his swollen manhood, sure that it was sending a message that he was enjoying the situation when just the opposite was true. He made a move to cover himself but was told that doing so was not permitted. Humiliated he kept his hands at his sides.

The brunette woman picked up a camera from a shelf next to her. "Her's what happens now handsome." She said. "I am going to take some pictures, weigh you measure you and finally lock you in your chastity device. We are not after your sexual innocence. In fact you are more valuable to us in your pure state. The cage is to prevent you from dissipating yourself and to keep other folk's hands off the merchandise."

Brad felt humiliated as he was led through poses for the camera. Dimly he thought that this must be happening to Angelica in the opposite room. Brad hoped that a woman was "processing" his wife but knew that that probably was not the case. After what seemed like and endless series of photographs the woman approached Brad with a tape measure. She measured brad everywhere, including his penis and stated the dimensions into a voice recorder. At last he was led to a digital scale where his weight and height were recorded. From a drawer the beautiful woman withdrew something that,to brad, looked like a medieval torture device. Brad felt the woman's cool, efficient hands embrace his manhood. When she was done Brad realized that his penis had been encased in a wire housing. It was locked in place but Brad tried to remove it.

The beautiful brunette woman laughed and said "You won't get it off that way, stud. We decide when and IF it ever comes off. Just so you know, they can be worn for several years straight without any problems whatsoever. As long as you keep you member clean you can wear it indefinitely, even for an uncut guy like yourself. Your virtue is secure."

The woman then looked up at the gunman standing behind Brad. "You can take him to his cell now Chuck."

As Brad was led from the room the woman said. "You and your former Misses will receive instruction shortly."

Brad walked out of the room. As he did so the door to Angelica's room opened. She was in tears. Brad noted that he had never seen so much of her. Her long lovely legs led up to wonderful hips. Encircling her loins was a brief metal contraption. Brad immediately understood what it was. All of Angelica's flat tummy and chest was exposed to the harsh lighting of the hallway. Angelica wore a tiny cropped shirt over her breasts. Most of the swell of her breasts remained exposed. The fabric was so thin that Brad could easily see Angelica's nipples. Despite everything, Brad felt himself hardening at the sight of his wife clad that way. After she had a moment to absorb her husband's virtual nudity, Angelica made a move to embrace Brad but guns were quickly pointed at her from all directions.

The two were led to adjoining cells. Between the cells a formidable brick wall. Once Brad and Angelica were imprisoned they discovered that they could converse through the barred window. The wall's girth prevented their touching and they could see only each others faces but they reveled in a chance to talk.

"Oh Brad, this is a nightmare. He made me strip and ... oh I can't talk about it. Those photographs! If anyone sees them!" Angelica burst into tears again.

Brad tried to keep his head. "What do you think they want? It's not rape because if it were we would not be wearing these, whatever they are over our privates. They told me that they wanted to protect my virtue. What do you think this is all about?"

Angelica stopped sobbing for a moment. "Don't you see Brad. They abducted us because we ARE virgins. Haven't you ever heard those stories? They mean to sell us! Imagine what white virgins will bring in certain parts of the world. Oh my God! Jesus hear my prayer ..."

The rest of Angelica's words were lost in another round of tears. Brad realized that his wife was correct. Neither his nor Angelica's parents had the kind of money that would make their children kidnapping targets. Disgustedly Brad recalled that he and Angelica had told all of their relatives and friends NOT to call them for the month they were honeymooning. By the time folks realized that they were missing all traces for finding his bride and himself would have been obliterated.

Brad had no idea how long the two of them were left to stew in their adjoining cells but it was long enough for Angelica to cry herself out. Now from his wife's cell Brad heard only a few moans and a great deal of barely audible prayers.

At last thugs appeared at the doors of the couple's cells. Marching single file with Angelica in the lead they were led to a conference room. As they walked down the hall, Brad gazed in wonder at his wife's nearly naked ass. "God see is gorgeous." he thought to himself. For about the millionth time since he realized he had been abducted Brad mourned the loss of his honeymoon.

Seated behind a desk in their destination were the beautiful brunette woman and a ruggedly handsome gray haired man that Brad had never seen before. However, judging by the reaction on his wife's face and her body language, Brad had no doubt that this man had "processed" Angelica. The husband and wife were instructed to take the empty seats on their side of the desk.

The man spoke first "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Haywood to your new home and to your new lives. You will address me as "Master" and this lovely woman seated to my right as "Goddess" To give you the lay of the land so to speak here is a run down of events the two of you will no doubt find of interest. One of our men drove your car to its intended destination. He was followed by another vehicle. Your bags were carried into the cabin. They were unpacked and the clothing placed in drawers in the master bedroom. Since we had your cell phones we sent messages to all your loved ones. I think the exact wording was "Arrived safely. No calls for a month WE MEAN IT!" the last in capital letters. When people DO finally get around to searching for you they will find your car, freshly gassed up, and an empty cabin. Every indication will be that you had been there but it will seem as though you have vanished from the face of the earth. And in a matter of speaking you HAVE.

My partners and I have been following you two very carefully for the last several months. The viral video of the two of you was most enchanting. The two of you are quite valuable. So is your virginity. And to think the two of your were about to reward that prize to each other for nothing more valuable than a wedding ring! We can't have that! You will notice that we have allowed you to keep your wedding rings for now. Of course long before the time you are sold you will have to forfeit your rings but until that day you can gaze on them and contemplate "what if?""

Brad began to speak but received a slap to the back of his head with the butt end of a revolver.

"No talking until I am finished is that clear?" The man flashed anger and radiated evil from his eyes. Instantly Brad knew that it would be a very bad idea to anger this man. Brad rubbed his head and listened in stony silence.

"As to what happens to the two of you. You will be trained and conditioned until you are perfect products for sale. Brad, I will break this news to you now so that you can adjust to it. We expect to keep you in chastity for a very long time. Perhaps forever. Oh you will be penetrated orally and sodomized quite often, you will also learn to suck cock like a pro but you will never know the joys of copulation. A virgin pure stud is extremely rare. You will be the prize pet of some very well off gay man who will love the novelty of having such an untainted pet. I know that you and your wife attend a rather, shall we say, conservative congregation but it will not take us long to drain that nonsense out of you. In short you should have screwed a cheerleader when you had the chance."

Brad sat open mouthed at this information, his mind reeling.

"As to the phenomenally attractive Mrs. Haywood. You will go for top dollar. We could just auction off your virginity to the highest bidder but we believe in creating the total package. We will have you so well trained that when you ARE deflowered it will unleash the inner slut which we will instill in you. Your inner harlot will be quite insatiable. You will become a virtual nymphomaniac. You will be the kind of woman men will forfeit considerable fortunes to possess. While we expect to sell you to a heterosexual male, you will also be trained in the arts of Sappho. You will learn to lick pussy like a pro. What man does not enjoy the potential of an enthusiastic three way?"

Now it was Angelica who sat slack jawed in her chair.

"I can tell by your expressions that this is a lot to take in. It will go easier for you if you willingly submit but it makes no difference, you will submit in any case. I assure you the one thing you do not have is hope of rescue. No one knows where you are or how to track you down. Not even your all powerful deity Jesus will be able to spring you from the trap in which you are now ensnared. As to how it happens, in a previous life I worked for the CIA. My specialty was brainwashing operatives and enemy agents as well as training assassins. I am quite adept at instilling new, compliant personalities. My current line of employment is far more lucrative, however,than government work ever was."

Brad chose this moment to lunge and the older man. He barely made it to his feet. The thug behind him vigorously applied a black jack to the base of Brad's skull. Brad collapsed into a heap on the floor. Angelica turned to comfort her husband but realized that she was facing weapons so she stopped short.Brad sat on the tile rubbing the back of his head.

The older man spoke again. "Very stupid Bradley but you should get the rebellion out of your system while you can before long you will be lost in psychosis and confusion. You will hardly be rebellious under those circumstances. We use drug cocktails to wipe the existent personality and, after that, aversion therapy, deep hypnosis and starkly regimented physical and mental exercise to inculcate a new personality. I am an an old hand at this and two superstitious folks such as yourselves will make very easy subjects to convert. Oh you won't be left zombies. We also instill a gift of gab. Both of you will be quite adept at flattering small talk. You will be pets that, instead of wagging their tails when praised by their masters will also boost the egos of their masters with verbal praise as well as physical acts. When your eventual masters choose, both of you will be regular chatterboxes."

The man who called himself Master paused and gazed at the stunned couple. Brad sld back into his chair,the fight out of him.

"I take it that that answers most of your questions. You are no doubt hungry so after you two have been properly bathed you will be returned to you cells and fed. Choosing not to eat is NOT an option. Refusal to eat means that you get to watch your spouse worked over with a leather belt in front of the bars of your own cell. Beatings will continue until the food disappears down your gullets. Chuck, Phil, escort this sweet couple to the bathing facilities. Allow them no displays of affection."

Two of the thugs menaced Angelica and Brad with their weapons and the frightened couple made their way out of the room before their captors. They were led down a hallway to a door which opened on a bathroom. A few moments later the Master and Goddess arrived. The Master spoke first.

"It's ladies first. Angelica you will be scrubbed head to toe, lathered rinsed and your hair done in lovely pigtails. Bradley will have to wait his turn. The Master took angelica hand and led her to the vestibule. The door closed and a frustrated Brad watched the door close.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12