Divination and Manipulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers

Feeling suddenly mischievous I got out of the tub and picked up my towel, before sauntering towards the other one. I made a point of swaying my hips and trying to appear sexy, but I had to hold myself from giggling when he inhaled sharply as he realized what was happening. It was too late. I was right in front of him and I felt myself reach out and grab his member through his shorts. He was hard.

"Maybe next time cutie" I teased in my best attempt at a silky voice, before I darted beside him with Jenn hot on my heels. We dashed down the stairs, through the door, and to the elevators where the door opened instantly. As soon as the doors closed we both broke down laughing.

"I can't believe you did that!" Jenn gasped. "Did you see the look in his eyes? He probably would've come if you had just squeezed a little harder!"

We both double over laughing at that.

"Those guys are going to have a very interesting evening." Jenn said as she regained her composure.

"Oh?" I asked, still stifling giggles.

"Oh yes indeed" she smiled. "The first one is bi and definitely has the hots for his friend."

My eyes grew wide as I felt a grin spread across my face. Then we both broke out laughing again just as the door opened. We sprinted down the hallway and into her apartment, with me still bare chested. Jenn lead the way to her bedroom and we both stripped off our wet bikinis, toweling off in the process. In a few moments we were laying happily in bed as our eyes quickly became heavy from all the excitement of the evening. I fell asleep with Jenns arm wrapped around my side and over my breasts, wondering what new adventures she would have in store for us tomorrow...

bigrusker
bigrusker
133 Followers