Divine

Story Info
A great night in the lifestyle.
2.6k words
3.86
12.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... "we're going out." The words exploded in my ear. My chest ached as the timber of His voice reverberated in my Head. Did I Hear that right?

"Sir?"

"The club, slave, ready yourself." my grin couldn't be bigger. I leapt up, my leash jerks me back as I forget, He'd placed me here to rest.

"Thank you Sir! 't may i??" He looks back, the leash still hooked at the foot of the couch.

"...of course." He nods at me, reminding me I need not be formal, as time's not permitting. Unhooking myself and prance up the steps and into the closet. * something nice....

Pushing aside item after item, throws me back to when I first saw His face. That ache, back then, gripped my chest as He smiled back at me, "My pleasure," that voice He'd use on me. There in that coffee shop. So damn sexy, crushed me back into my seat, that fire leaped into my womb, hot and melting in my tummy, every fucking butterfly died away, the beauty of His smile.

"i... mmmm i... you did leave the chainsaw to someone else?" He laughs.

"I told you I would. And yes, you're safe. Like I said, Jason VoorHees I'm not." my shoulders drop as i wouldn't believe they would. This, our first meet and greet, since seeing an end to my marriage.

i couldn't believe i was Here, a stranger newly familiar to me, having met on the web. A stranger, well, maybe not, as He seemed to know what i was made from. His intuition keen where i'd been, loveless, restrained to be dutiful; restrained from being victimized as i'd always visualized myself. My Man, would grab me, knowing i was His to consume, do what He will to me and i would know wetness like never before. i would be home.

He pinned me in the staircase to my apartment. His hand around my throat, i can hardly breathe as His body pressed mine into the wall. Bearing down, my breath short... was it the weight, my nipples throbbing against His chest? He guides my hand to His Cock, through His slacks. Gawd, i inhale, is it...?? That Big... oh my... His tongue painting mine. Patient, aaahhh the way He would kiss me. Firm, sincere, deliberate His tongue knows what to do. Gawd... that can't be that...

...ssssssssssshit, it is. The Heat from my breath radiates off that Dick, back over my face, my mouth falls open, i want it. His fist draws it back. The knob well above His grip, I look up," you what?"

He heard me?? I didn't say... "yes."

He looks down on me inquisitively," you what? Yes? ' have something to say to me?"

"Please..." the tears fill my eyes. My mouth gives way, wide... "Yeff, pwweave," I mumble around it... it's so big. Gawd yes... mmmmmphh mmmph. He fucks my mouth. * teeth off mmmph. I can't scrape Him, so ... so... fuckin big, I cry. I want more. His fist in my hair. So safe.... His hand behind my head. I have nowhere to run, His hand to the wall. Gulp gulp... fuck, banging the back of my throat. So damn... tears well up, big, I love it... I'm scared. Breathe girl... it's so...

wwwwwwWWWhat..... eyes wide, inhale, inspiring hard. My nipple He clutches is on fire. My cunt gushes at His touch. Why..?? again relentless, the Heat radiates from my tit, down my back, and in between my thighs, why...? my mouth surrenders for Him. He fucks my throat for good measure as He raises me to my feet by my nipple, paints my lips and open mouth with His, as I pass. Directed to the stairs before me, I kneel. "you remember the safe word?" hot breath in my ear.

"Yes."

"..is that how you address me?!" He growled.

"yes. I mean....no. No Sir." A chill as something, the back of my thigh, my skirt rises. Gawd... His belt around my throat. I try and relax, scared.

"...the word?" it's Him. "yes, Sir. Water."

"that's my bitch." My pussy invaded by His fingers. Gawd... i'm so fucking wet. Why?? What was i thinking? How did i get...?? this wet?!

Slap!!! "Fuck!" He slaps my ass. It's so hot where He touched. Slap slap! Whack slap... the wetness turns flood. Eyes turned down... it were only a fantasy to be spanked. Gawd... Slap slap. Tears burst into view. My body... yes, His. Did I mention this to Him on the phone? Slap. * what the fuck?! It's so... gawd. Slap. Gawd... so good. Choked back by His belt, Held there in place. Slap Slap. Numb, near numb and that ringing. Where's that... ssssSSSSSSSlap!!! Gawd, teeth bared! ...coming from. Please... yes. Smack, aah shit aaaahhh. Smack! Where did He learn to do this? Did I say this? Whack Aaaww so good. I'd bow, then snap back... my hairs caught by the belt. He clears it... taking my hair instead. His Cock mashed to my pussy, oh shit, He's going to take me.

Yes... oh fuck. That feels so... there's more? Fuck so deep... mmmmm shit that feels... mmmm gawd it feels so... What the, shit... He's so deep in me. Oh gawd... the sound His hips to my ass. Pounding me. My knees... and in the stairway. Mmmmm shit I can't Help, the first time I came on His Cock. Tears poured from my eyes, He made me... He's so fucking good pounding me. Knees burned on the steps, ached. He took me... fucked. Taught me, I'm His... His property to, His fuck-slave. He drags me, crawling into my apartment.

What to wear? It's been so long since we'd been out. He's been working hard, half round the planet and His priority, His boys, in His down time. I need something nice for Him. Something He'd be proud, His slave to be in. Trimmed corset? White sleeved, the pencil dress; it's sexy, yoked lace in back. Nice. Mmmm, I need to get perv shine to it. No time, but most'd want to pull my strings, anyhow. * smile I know... * smile. My circle skirt and latex corset top. That's it. Yes. Mmmmmm I want to touch myself at the thought. I'll save that for Him.

"Sir, may i?" ' water running in the shower.

"come." The room echoes, I slink in between the glass, His hands on the wall before Him soaking. I slide in beneath Him. Water sweet, first His and then mine. His hand over me, my curves, caresses me... so safe His strength, round over my hips.

"mmmm Sir."

"so I'm right?" He says.

"Sir?"

"you're eager to go dancing?"

"of course Sir." Laughing, "you don't have to do this. I know you're tired. We can do this another time."

"No."

"really, you give me all that I need. Service is all the body needs."

"Really? That's sweet, but there's more to life than one's discipline. Tonight... a few more impulses, with friends."

"Yes Sir. While you've never told me how you know me so well."

He smiles," you pull the curtain back on every magician??"

"... I'm still amazed how well you read me. Take such good care of me." He smiles. My hand massages His cock. Soap fills my grip, over His abs, His chest. "Turn, " I invite Him. I loofah His back; my hands down His hips, His dark skin. I press my body to His. He turns, pumping soap into His hands..."please no Sir. You get started, I'll be along directly." 'smoothers my words with His lips, massaging the soap into my bottom.

Hair drying. The sweet smell my makeup kit makes... damn this mascara. Works great, but runs when it's well wet. I really need to find something better. Shoes... ugh. What the fuck? I'm likely to spend half the night looking for some shoes... Choker, oh, that's a nice touch. Panties? No panties? Thong, garter, silk stockings... elegant. Yes. With my skirt the clips will just peek out, nice. Gawd,... no shoes. Hmmmph. Maybe we shouldn't do this. I have to get onto my presentation, in the morning. Shoes, shoes... plopping back on the bed. * shit. He'd kill me if I back out now. I want this for me, too but... * looking in the mirror. And He'll love this. Black patent leather pumps. * smiles, there. Perfect.

The place is a buzz. As always, they love when we come around. Dangling on His stories of where He's been, who He's worked with. He suffers that; when inside He'd much rather hear about bridge building and medicine. A closet geek, but no-one would know. Perfectly tailored He settles back in the overstuffed smokers' chair. Right at the top of the lounge, the dungeon; horses, racks, stocks, rigging all around. A maze of humanity in demo, right at the foot of every lounger. To one side, some new comers had settling into the lofted king bed just to our left. They'd invited another, He firmly focused on her. her Dom firmly seated at the end. Grinning as they're crowded by most the guests. "they're touching me." He does nothing... my breath lost. Is that not allowed? Does she want it to stop? More crowd the bed.

I can't ignore. "Sir?"

" 'must be ideal. He's not changing the scene," He turns back at me.

I can't turn away, my Heart pounding. "Sir?" He leans over, in our hosts' ear. They converse, He nods... caresses my locks, kneeling next to Him. "Sir... I?" looks down at me.

"you can't turn away, can you??" He laughs.

"I..."

"want to touch yourself?"

Blushes," yes," He knows His slut," may I.."

"To the corner... next to the whip rack."... there, my sub sister, also arching to get a better view, "and may I...?"

"cum? Once only. The rest is for me."

" of course Sir, thank you," rising from my perch.

"Are they ok?" tess, inquires, murmuring into my neck as we hug.

"He's checked and seems fine within their play."

"I've not seen that."

"Something edging on a gang bang?, not here usually, but..."

"no... this look."

"I've worn it," find myself firmly compelled at the sight.

"girl?" she breaks in," na ah, i love the skirt too much to forget it. You've not been near me while you're in it. You wouldn't have it now, if you had." Giggling. "And what, they're only scene-ing."

"huh, what??? Fetish Factory..."i murmur.

"dear God, get in there."

"no... but I can't pull away."

"He'd allow you to... just ask."

" no... but strangely I can't draw away."

tess combs through my hair, my heart leaps as she's allowed. Kisses me deep," I'll go ask."

"no don't!"

"...but to deny our own impulses, is to deny what makes us human."

"He said one." Her hand at the back of mine. i guide her, with mine hand, inside of my skirt, steadily working the inside of my thong. i can hear his voice, "once.. only," in my head. His sound's like fuel to my wetness.

"...they're touching me!" i glean at her Doms face, showing signs of approval. His acceptance, like mines permission, like divinity, throws me into frenzy. Oh fuck... "they're touch..." she mumbles as tess is moved into place. ' made to sit over her face. my hands are a blur. my hand...jerks fast. Back pressed into the wall behind me. It's building. Too fast, I can't believe... connected to sis. Oh shit... must be her. A mumble; her seat, her tongue fills her gap. Hands maul at her lounger, inserted, her insides gives way as she gushes, the slut on her back. my hand goes a smear. my tears well up, gawd close to cumming, I see His face. His subtle grin, fades away and the scene carries me off.

"Oh gawd!!!" was that me? The room echoes, my voice in the rafters. " Oh... gaaaaaawd... " my pussy, and my sis both explode. Ooo ... shit.. oooohh??? I'm gonna... shit not again?! Again... I can't stop, holy shit. I can't stop, I'll go... Oaaaaaa... aaaaawwww shit. tess throwing her hips on her face. Riding this new sub... if a sybian where her seat, ssssssssssshiit!! My... aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh gawd again?! Three. And shadow of His trench coat approaches. I struggle to see through my tears. Now blubbering as I raced past just one. Gawd... noooooo.... No, no, no... "Sir I'm sorry."

He spins me. Now taking my locks.... Oh gawd. "Sir, I'm sorry, please. I couldn't..." His knack, He eviscerates my clothing. Laces explode in His single touch... all falling away at my feet.

"Ninety degrees." I'm backed standing, my chest to the floor. "in decline add two strokes, too inclined two more."

"but..." blubbering into my thought, I failed Him," Yes, Sir."

"ID each tool. Ten strokes for each offense. You went over how many time?"

"three Sir."

"...three? Meaning how many strokes?"

"twenty, Sir... ID?"

"yes, each stroke will come from a different tool off the whip rack. You will tell me what each is... correctly."

"but..."

"incorrect answers... add two strokes." "face... wall." My Head back facing the wall and bent. Fire shoots through my hair... clothes crumpled at my feel." Face..." He's lift me back. "wall" He parks my face in the corner of the room. My tears offer the wall paint a darker tone. "hold yourself open... let our friends see." I spread my cheeks. Flick! I lean into the corner, the first stroke makes contact. Electric , it tags my clit, certain it's His intent.

"gawd."

" balance. Not so much on the wall. "

I blubber," yes Sir... buggy whip?"

"are you saying or asking, fuck?"

"I don't know..." sniffles.

" then I should try again!"

"Buggy!... yes, Sir. Buggy whip," I rush. Flick! Flick! "buggy... I said... "

"you're right. All three times. This should be easy."

Flop!... Flop! Flop! Huff... my thighs quiver. "Flog, Sir, suede." Flop! Flop!... Flop! Flop!... Flop! " Gawd, Sir, I'm sorry! Please" Flop!... Flop! "Flog, please..." it drives me into the wall... mascara making raccoon eyes, on me. And this strange wall art near the rack. "please."

"good at this!" He praises, the bitterness between His teeth. my fault, I can believe... I've ruined it.

Crack! "NO!" knees buckle I'm near down, Gawd! Edge me way, Crack!... Crack! * shit "Whip!" screeched.

"What kind?" Crack! "?!!!" Crack!... Crack!,

"please!" Crack!... Crack! "please!" Crack!... " I don't know Sir... Please. I don't know, Please. Sir, pleeeeease!" voice faints await still erect!

"Dragons Tail," His voice breaks the air.

My Head forced down, "no, please. I can't fail you again." His hand pressing me down, hips erect. "please, Sir. Please another, Please."

I crumple forward, His hand drives me so. I lay. 'my breath catching up, "please. I'll do better." The roar of His zipper fills the room. "Please, Help me please you. Please. I've not said the word, Please. Beat me... please. I deserve it.' Catching air between sobs, "please... " Hot gush rushes my face. "Gawd, please... " the familiar taste of His seed. "Gawd... Help me. Yes, please... I can do better."

Hot breath on my ear. "I know you will."

"please, let me show you."

"stay... " His coat covers me. "you've made your point. Tough bitch."

"no ... I failed." " No, a mistake..."

"please..."

" a mistake, you'll repeat?"

"never..."

"a mistake, sweetness... an error."

"but..."

"but to err is human; to forgive is divine." He soothed me, prolonged... divine my Dom, my Master.