Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VonArmand
VonArmand
11 Followers

"Please, touch me," she groaned as if in pain as I ran the tip of my tongue over her now sensitive nipple. One thing you should know about Kara, if you haven't figured it out by now, is that she is ridiculously sensitive. The slightest touch would cause quite the reaction. So when I sucked her nipple into my mouth, the loud moan that followed was expected, the legs that snaked around my middle like some freakish gymnast, was not.

In surprise, I bit her nipple a little harder than I intended, eliciting a cry of pain, mixed with an unhealthy dose of pleasure. "Kara! Control yourself." I pulled back and sat up next to her. Her powerful legs were still wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me into her crotch. Her moans alone told me that she could feel me pushing against her soaked panties, let alone the heat and moisture I could feel myself.

"Please," she begged pitifully, legs still encircling my middle.

"Come on, Kara," I said calmly, tapping on her thigh. I didn't stand a chance of unlocking her legs on my own. They fell away and she flopped back looking exhausted and pained. Poor thing.

Feeling guilty, I ran my hands along her legs and began pulling her panties down. A huge grin came over her blindfolded face as the soaked fabric came away, sticking to her pussy slightly. She sighed contentedly as I pulled them off and tossed them to the floor.

"Aww, look at you," I teased, lightly running a finger over her puffy, reddened outer lips. She flinched, her oversensitive skin depraved of such direct contact. She was still listening to me though, her fingers were entwined in her sheets and her legs strained to remain still.

Her breathing was very heavy by now, "Just a finger... that's all I'm asking for... please, baby."

I leaned over her and I knew she could feel me near her, "A finger, why, whatever do you mean?" I was whispering in her ear now and ginned as she tried to turn to kiss me, getting empty air instead. I was rubbing her slit carefully, making sure she couldn't push back against me. This was driving her crazy.

"Yes! Please, is that too much to ask for? Just one finger in me?"

"You want one of my fingers? But where shall I put it?"

"Anywhere!" she cried without thinking, squirming underneath me. I chuckled evilly, taking my hand from her slit and pushing one of my wet fingers into her mouth. She moaned and sucked it hard, running her tongue all over my finger. She seemed content with this for a moment until I began to pull it out. She grabbed my wrist to stop me, but as soon as she realized it was traveling south she let go, grabbing handfuls of fabric again in preparation. Slowly, my finger pushed against her slit, entering little by little. She was writhing obscenely as my finger slowly disappeared inside of her, curling up to tease her spot. She moaned loudly, arching her back and bucking her hips against my hand, fucking herself on my finger. I teased my finger inside her for a moment, amazed as she became even wetter. Slowly, I worked a second finger inside her, teasing her G twice as vigorously.

"Oh, Danny! Danny, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" she cried. No sooner had the words left her mouth than my fingers left her pussy. She rolled over and screamed her frustration into a pillow. My hand instantly went to her ass however, squeezing a cheek and rubbing a wet finger over her asshole. She stopped screaming and pushed her butt back at me, moaning a little bit into her bed. In the heat of the moment like this, a finger up her ass worked better than anything I could ever do; don't ask me to explain it. Pushing hard, my finger, coated in her own juices, slid into her easily. She moaned deeply, her entire body beginning to quiver as her orgasm built quickly.

"You like that finger in your ass?" I asked softly in her ear. She shuddered hard as her climax reached its peak; her entire body shook and trembled. I wiggled my finger around and her moaning turned to whimpers of sheer pleasure, and then to clenched teeth, as my other hand slid under her to push two fingers back into her pussy. I worked my thumb furiously over her clit, making her scream my name into her pillow. It was a solid minute or two before I stopped and pulled my fingers from her, grinning proudly as she collapsed on her face, still twitching a little.

It was during this lull that I realized just how painfully hard I was right now. "Can you believe it's not over yet, sweetheart?" I purred in her ear, pulling my boxers down and pressing myself against her.

She looked back in my direction and favored me with a tired smile, "Yes, fuck me, Daniel, fuck me." She sounded so out of it I couldn't help but laugh. With that she pushed her ass back against me and pressed her face against the pillow, struggling to lift her hips for me. Her legs were shaking as I pushed and pulled her hips so I could fuck her from behind. It was more than a little arousing to see her with her butt in the air and her face pressed into the bed spread. Little rivulets of her juices were running down the inside of her legs and her pussy shone with moisture. So hot.

"Baby, you're leaking everywhere," I teased, running fingers through the liquid on her legs.

She sighed tiredly, "You'll just have to clean me up first if that's a problem for you." I chuckled, smacking a cheek before diving between her legs. I licked and kissed up the inside of her legs to her soaked pussy, making her whimper and moan. I licked around her outer area before kissing her clit. "Stop," she gasped, "fuck me. I can't take it anymore."

"Oh, but I'm having so much fun. And, this is supposed to be a punishment in case you forgot," I said quietly, lying down under her raised hips, looking up at her pussy from between her knees.

"I'll have to be a bad girl more often then," she giggled quietly, still quite exhausted.

"Ha, wrong thing to say." I reached up and ran my fingertips along the inside of her thighs, moving slowly towards her pussy but never reaching it, pulling back at the last second and going back down her leg. This I kept this up for a few minutes at least before she broke.

"Daniel! Please!" She felt behind her, hoping to catch my hand but instead, smacking the top of my head. She must not have known how I was positioned, because she let out a little surprised noise. "How long has your head been there?"

"A while," I snickered.

"You've been staring at me like that all this time?"

"Pretty much."

She squirmed above me, her knees moving farther away from my head. That was the only warning I received. Before I could move out of the way, her crotch came rushing down to meet my face. "Danny, that's so embarrassing!" She wormed her hips over my head, rubbing her pussy against my nose and mouth, very nearly smothering me. "I can't believe you were looking at my pussy for so long... and not even touching it." There wasn't a trace of anger in her voice mind you, just a light tone that suggest she was only partly serious about being embarrassed.

"Mmf... Kara! Get off... nnhh, can't breathe!"

"Mm, I'm trying, baby," she giggled. She suddenly stopped, pressing her hips hard against my face. I struggled, but stopped as soon as she started to sit up, sitting completely on my face. "Now this, this is punishment," she sighed happily, still wearing the bandana over her eyes.

I cried out into her girly flesh, but it didn't stop her from grinding herself against my face.

"Oh god," she moaned, her legs beginning to tremble, "I'm going to explode." Quickly, I reached up and grabbed her under her arms, hoisting her up enough to toss her forward.

She cried out in pain and frustration as yet another orgasm was mercilessly cut off before it could begin. I sat up quickly, wiping her juices off of my face with the back of my hand.

"So... mean to me," she whined. She was sprawled on her back, spread-eagled and breathing heavily.

"So hot," I countered quietly, looking her sweat-gleaming body over. I touched her leg and she spread them wide, looking in my direction through her blindfold. Moving forward, I began pushing the head of my cock against her opening, immensely grateful for any kind of sensation after so long of teasing her with my hands.

"Yes! Oh my god, Daniel, yes! Fuck me!" She cried out rather loudly as she felt more and more of my cock getting stuffed into her tight cunt. I made sure to go slow so she didn't get as much out of it, but that didn't stop her from cumming almost immediately. Her hips bucked and that stupid little grin came over her face as I pushed myself completely inside her. I leaned up and let my weight down on her, kissing her roughly.

"Does that feel better, trouble maker?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yehess," she gasped. Her legs wrapped around my waist once more, forcing me even deeper inside her. I didn't need any more encouragement as I slowly started fucking her. I moved slowly, ensuring at least some longevity. She didn't like this one bit however.

"Faster, Danny," she mumbled, rocking her body under me.

"I could stop," I replied dangerously.

She tightened her legs significantly, "Don't."

"Oo," I chuckled, "the idea is suddenly appealing to me." I slowed my pace to an agonizing speed just to show I meant it.

She reached up and ripped off her blindfold before taking my face in my hands, "No, Daniel please. Don't you love me?"

"Jeez, pulling out the big guns are we?" Not only had she played that card, but taking off her blindfold had exposed her eyes, and they pieced straight to my heart. Sighing, I kissed her passionately as I began really fucking her. My cock pushed deeply into her with each thrust and I knew I wouldn't last long. Her inner muscles gripped me tightly while I pumped in and out of her steadily, forcefully. She was making these little happy sounds. They were uniquely Kara, a little moan with a hint of a squeak. They didn't last long however, turning to fully fledged moans after a while.

As I felt myself getting close, I really started hammering into her. Her moans grew louder until they stopped all together as she grit her teeth in climax. That did it. Her insides contracted around me and pulsed as her orgasm made her entire body spasm.

"Oh god," I groaned, forcing myself even farther inside her, exploding deep within her. She wrapped herself around me as I emptied myself completely, deep inside her body. It seemed like an eternity before I finished and collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

We lay there for quite some time, panting in each others' arms. "And let that be a lesson to you," I said in a totally serious voice. It took a few seconds for what I said to sink in.

She burst out laughing and curled up into a naked little ball, holding her stomach. "Oh, oh ow! Don't make me laugh so hard."

"Don't laugh so easily," I countered, rubbing her tummy. Her giggles died down after a little bit as she curled up next to me, taking my hand from her stomach and putting it on her head. She loved being petted after something like this, not so much like a cat or dog, but just running my fingers through her hair slowly. It generally put her straight to sleep had it been later in the evening. As it was, it was barely past five, close to dinner time. As if on cue, my stomach rumbled loud enough to hear down the hall.

"Yeah, me too," she yawned, rolling over to slide off the bed. I smiled, watching her walk, naked, to the door. For a second I thought she was going to actually leave without putting any clothes on. It opened and closed quickly and she came strutting back, putting more than a little wiggle in her step now that she knew I was watching. I was so focused on Kara, I didn't notice the plain yellow sticky note she tossed in the trash

"Careful, Daniel, stare hard enough and I'm going to want round two," she purred, coming up to the bed and kissing me.

"Oh god, don't even talk about that," I groaned, exhausted.

She pouted and gave me a look, "You're tired? I'm the one you've been torturing for the better part of an hour!"

"You needed to be taught a lesson!" I protested, "And, torturing is hard stuff."

"Oh please." She smirked all of a sudden, reaching out to run a finger seductively up my leg. "I could always make you..."

"Noo," I grabbed my junk and rolled over, thwarting her.

"Mmm, such a cute butt. I knew I loved you for a reason," she giggled, squeezing my ass. I yelped and slapped her hands away, wrapping myself in her sheets. "Get out of there you big baby," she smiled, pulling at me, "I'm hungry," she threw herself on me, "feeed meee!"

I chuckled, "And you say I'm the big baby." I threw the covers off and slid to the floor, intending to put my boxers back on.

"Kara, where are my..." I trailed off. She was wearing them, swinging her hips in some kind of victory jig. I sighed, pulling on my shorts instead. Kara 'boxer-stealer' Devine (creative namesake I know) had struck again. She was notorious for stealing my boxers after sex. I have no idea what she did with them, but I liked to think she was stockpiling them for Christmas or a birthday present. She had probably cost me a small fortune in underwear.

"We need to stop at my room first," I said, eyeing my boxers.

"How come?" She reached into her dresser drawer and pulled out a lacey black bra, shrugging into it quickly. I was saddened to see her petite tits go away and I made sure she saw it on my face before pointing to her newly acquired boxers.

"You don't want me to chafe do you?" The cargo shorts I was wearing were not conducive to going commando.

She bit her lip, "I would kiss it better if you did." She ran her hands over my boxers and gave me her sexy face. "Daniel, you leaked in these."

I must have blushed, because she giggled and rubbed the fabric against herself, continuing to give me the eyes. "Did you turn yourself on that much doing those things to me?"

"Maybe," I admitted sheepishly.

"Aww," she made me blush harder. Pulling on some jeans and a dark blue t-shirt, she tossed me my own shirt and waited as I got dressed. I hefted my bag and made for the door behind Kara. We were two floors down when we ran into Cynthia coming up the stairs. I had passed Kara and was leading the way.

"Hey guys!" she chirped brightly, surprising me by making extended eye contact. She looked at Kara after a moment and smirked, before turning back to me. "Heading for food?"

"Yup, wanna come?" I asked, extending the courtesy. Kara jabbed me in the back but fortunately not hard enough for me to show it.

Cynthia smiled at me and tucked her hair behind an ear before replying, "I would love to, but I've already eaten."

"Dang, maybe next time," I smiled back. Kara jabbed me in the back much harder this time, using her nails. I jumped, but I managed to disguise it by shifting my backpack.

"Yeah, that would be fun," she replied, "Well, I need a shower, so I'll see you guys later."

"See ya tonight, Cynthia," Kara chimed in. I could feel the venom from her voice dripping down the back of my neck. We headed our separate ways, but it wasn't until we were outside that Kara said anything.

"Did you see the way she was looking at you!" she nearly yelled, clenching her teeth in anger.

"What are you talking about?" I was legitimately confused.

"She was giving you the fucking doe eyes! And oh, you should have seen the look she gave you as you passed her! Oh my god, I might have to kill her."

I laughed, "Really?"

"Daniel," she growled.

"Oh shit," I laughed, backing away with my hands in the air.

She scowled at me, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly. "She hits on you so much," she grumbled, squeezing my hand possessively.

"She does?" I asked incredulously.

"You can't be serious?"

"Kara, I've been with you for a while. I haven't been hit on in quite some time. I can't even remember what it looks like from the other side anyways." She gave me a confused look even as her eyes softened fractionally.

"Fine, but it doesn't help that you're so nice and charming around her."

I let go of her hand and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close and kissing her cheek, "I'll try to be more of an asshole, just for you, sweetheart." She made a happy little noise and pulled away so she could take my hand again. By now we'd made it to my dorm building and were headed up to my room on the first floor. Navigating the maze-like hallway, we reached my room and headed in. My roommate wasn't there so I didn't hesitate in dumping my bag and then my shorts.

"Mm, I wish you would drop your pants that quickly for me," Kara sighed.

I fished through my dresser, "Oh please! Just because I kept them on this time to make you suffer doesn't mean anything." All of a sudden she was pushing against my back, making me jump into the solid wood dresser cock first. She was doing exactly what I had done to her.

"Ow, Kara, ow," I groaned as she pressed harder. Her face was pressed between my shoulder-blades and her hands slowly crept around me, heading for my crotch. I could feel myself hardening just from the simple anticipation of her soft hands. "Kara," I whispered.

Her breathing was heavy, "Yes, Daniel, again."

"There is no way you're still horny."

"Still? No," she purred lustily, "again." The urge to do what she suggested was so strong.

Her hands were around my cock at last, "Oh god, Kara." I turned in her arms to find her t-shirt halfway off and the button to her jeans undone. She was out of them a moment later, naked in front of me once more.

"Yes, Dan, that's it," she coaxed me towards my own bed. We never made it to my bed however, the chair was much closer. Kara shoved me into the stiff wooden chair so hard it felt like I bruised my tailbone. She was on me a second later, smothering me with her lips. She kept one arm wrapped around my head while the other hand seized my cock.

"Mm," she was breathing heavily now, giving me the eyes like it was her job, "you're lucky I'm in this condition, baby. I'm going to get you to fuck me properly tonight." With that she slowly lowered herself down my shaft.

I groaned, feeling every bit of me sinking deeper inside her. "Properly?"

"Mmhm," she sighed, hitting bottom, "when I don't have to suffer for it or do all the work."

"Oh, you poor thing," I said, dripping sarcasm as she slowly began grinding her hips against me. She leaned back and I ran my hands over her tight stomach up her chest. My large hands easily engulfed her small breasts and squeezed, causing her to throw her head back, sending her sable hair in all directions. She really started moving then. This is when I was grateful for all the exercise she got; there was no way I could do what she did. Using just her legs, she began lifting herself up and letting herself down on my shaft. Combined with the up and down motion that was more than fantastic in and of itself, she bucked her hips forward and back with each vertical shift. Now, I was still tingling from her room not too long ago, so this wasn't going to last, not with her being so amazing and all.

It had to have shown on my face because she leaned back towards me and wrapped my head tightly in her arms, pulling me into her chest. "Make me cum," she whispered huskily. My hands were still on her chest and I used them to push her back. She leaned back, still riding me steadily and gazing at me with glazed over eyes. I squeezed her again and let my fingers move directly to her nipples, pinching and twisting them. She gasped, biting her lip in a feral grin, her head swaying almost drunkenly. She was getting closer now if my experience with her was any judge. I took one hand away from her tits and wrapped it around her waist, and, while she was rising up, I began pumping in and out of her furiously. She cried out, her voice dying in her throat and I pulled her down to kiss her, still thrusting into her hard. Her legs locked up and her face contorted in pleasure as her climax neared.

VonArmand
VonArmand
11 Followers