Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum with me, Daniel," she groaned through clenched teeth. Surprisingly, I knew I actually could this time. Pumping my hips even harder, I could feel her tightening around me and I knew the moment was seconds away. Her body was quivering inside and out and she clutched at me in an attempt to be as close as possible as we came. The moans coming out of her increased in volume and were soon joined by my own as my balls tightened and released myself inside her just as she exploded. Her mouth fell open in silent ecstasy as she collapsed against me, kissing me passionately.

We, or more correctly I, was exhausted by now. I leaned heavily against Kara who struggled to keep from being toppled off the chair.

"That was amazing," she sighed contentedly, pushing me back in the chair so she could get up. I felt myself being pulled out of her as she stood, missing the sensation instantly. Her legs seemed to give out and she had to lean on my bed frame to keep herself upright.

"Are you alright?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Shush," she paused, "you see this right here?" She gestured to her unsteady legs, "I want this to happen because you fucked me so hard I can barely stand. Not because I did all the leg work."

"Oh come on, I did a lot this time, not to mention I did ALL the work last time," I replied defensively.

She gave me a look and wandered over to my dresser, opening up the top drawer. She was digging through my boxers before I could react, "Oh, no you don't!" I shot out of the chair and slapped her hands out of my underwear. "You already have one."

"But..." she gave me a hurt look and made her bottom lip quiver. I jabbed my finger at the discarded boxers she had stolen earlier. She pouted and pulled them on along with the rest of her clothes. I changed into completely fresh clothes while Kara fixed herself in my roommate's mirror.

"You still look like you just had sex," I teased from a safe distance. She gave me a sharp look in response. I was starving now and tired to boot, so I was in no condition to fight her off.

"Chop chop."

"Alright alright, I'm ready. Let's go." We headed out right after Kara took a bathroom break and made for the dining hall. It's a good walk to get there and we talked the entire time, mostly about what we had done. In hindsight, I probably should have changed the subject.

Dinner was nothing special. We found some of our orientation friends and sat with them. Conversation was light, until about halfway through when Kara got to talking with this other girl. I had seen her around, she was in one or two of my classes in fact. I couldn't quite remember her name, A something. But good lord she was gorgeous! She had blond hair streaked with brown highlights that set off her brown eyes. Even though I had only seen her in a seated position, it was easy to see she was tall, rising above Kara by a good margin. She also stuck out farther than Kara, not in the stomach mind you, but a little higher. She was quite a few bra sizes larger than Kara. But enough about her.

We were sitting next to each other on the bench side of the table, and whatever it was this girl was telling her was apparently making Kara touch my leg. We weren't huge on PDA so this was very out of place. It was an intense conversation too; the two girls were speaking in hushed tones close together. Fortunately the table was pulled in pretty tight so no one could see this, but it was still making me uncomfortable. And when she started rubbing my crotch I was disturbed to find myself reacting quickly.

"Kara," I muttered, leaning close to the back of her head. She ignored me completely and her hand kept on rubbing and squeezing me. I tried to ignore her and finish my food, but she knew just what to do to drive me crazy. This was agony! Despite the fact that we'd had sex twice in the past two to three hours, I wanted to fuck her brains out all over again as soon as possible.

"Kara," I repeated, slightly louder.

"Excuse me for a sec," I heard Kara say to the girl. "What is it, Daniel? I'm in the middle of a conversation."

"Stop," I said quietly.

"What's the matter? Am I turning you on or something? I know your body likes it," she whispered in my ear.

"I know what you're doing..."

"Oh? And is it working?"

"Yes. Now, stop it!"

She looked me in the eye and I could see the little demon she called a sense of humor staring right back, "But what if I like doing this? What if this feels good to me?" she squeezed my cock for emphasis. "What if it pleases me?"

"Two can play this game," I threatened.

She smirked, "Go for it, you won't." I narrowed my eyes at her and let my hand slide over her leg. She maintained eye contact with me the entire time, as if daring me to go on. I squeezed her leg and moved my hand closer to her crotch, pushing my fingers against the junction of her legs. She smiled and winked at me, turning back to continue talking to the other girl. I then realized this was a win-win scenario for her! I took my hand away, causing her to give me a sideways glance but not stop her chat. Next, I grabbed the hand she nearly had wormed down my pants and pulled it out, gripping it tightly. I watched her jaw clench as she fought to break my grip. Why I hadn't thought to do this earlier, I don't know. She couldn't use her other hand because people would notice, so I was free to finish my meal in peace.

Thwarted, Kara kept to herself until just as we were leaving with everybody else. "Are you ready, Daniel?"

"Isn't it like swimming," I joked, "you have to wait like thirty minutes after eating?"

"Daniel," she growled, taking my hand and squeezing it as hard as she could.

"Alright! Your place or mine?"

"Yours, but lemme get my stuff for tomorrow first. I want to sleep over," she said in her little cute voice, the voice she used when she wanted something.

"Kay. I'll meet you down in the lobby to sign you in, text me." She was so excited I hadn't fought her on sleeping over, that she didn't notice I hadn't offered to help get her stuff. I lumbered up to my room, more tired than I wanted to be and changed into more comfortable clothing. My roommate was still not back and I assumed he was either still at the dining hall or hanging out with his own friends. A few minutes later Kara texted me and I went downstairs to sign her in. The RA's weren't there for some reason, so we just walked back up.

"You had better not be thinking about going to bed yet, mister," she said, eyeing my clothes.

"I thought that's where you wanted us to go?" I countered.

"You know what I mean."

We made it to my room and entered, "No, sweetheart, I'm going to give you what you want." I pulled off my shirt and took her in my arms, leaning down to kiss her deeply, lovingly.

"Yay," she thrilled quietly, looping her arms around my neck and kissing me back. I tapped the back of her legs twice and she jumped up into my arms (this wasn't our first time) and wrapped herself around me. I took her weight and headed for my bed, kissing her all the way. I think by now she recognized this wasn't going to be the frenzied fuck-fest she had envisioned; I could tell by the way she was kissing me. When she saw we had reached the bed, she pulled me forward so I ended up on top of her. She used her legs to pull me into her, causing her to let out a tremendously satisfied sigh.

Her demeanor had changed completely from earlier today, taking on a more subdued and dreamy quality. "Are you going to make love to me, Daniel?" she asked me in-between delicate kisses, her voice far away and feather light. I reached back and unhooked her legs from around me and lay her fully on my bed. She rolled to the other side so I could get on as well. I was deliberately avoiding her question as I lay down next to her, taking her face in my hands and kissing her. She moaned quietly, wrapping herself around me tightly; her legs circled one of mine which allowed her to rub the crotch of her jeans against my thigh, all while her hands clung to my back.

I rocked my body against her slowly, pushing my thigh against her rhythmically while I ran a hand over her stomach. She whimpered when I did that; she hated it when I touched her stomach like this because my hand was so far away from anything that gave her pleasure. Goosebumps popped up all over her as my fingers moved farther up her torso, pushing her shirt up along with it.

She pulled back for a moment, "Uhn," her breathing increased rapidly and she watched with huge eyes as they came so close to her lace covered breasts. The pain in her eyes was palpable when my fingers stopped just short of them, instead grabbing her shirt and pulling it up and over her head. She renewed her efforts after that, taking my head in one hand and kissing me hard while the other hand took mine and clamped it over her right tit, making me squeeze her hard.

"No more games, baby, please," she begged as I was in the process of kissing up her stomach.

"I thought you," I paused to pull her lacey little bra down enough to expose a hard, pert, nipple; I finished my sentence with it between my teeth, "loved my games?"

She struggled out of her bra quickly and held my mouth to her breast firmly as she spoke, "That's not the point!" I let her nipple fall from my mouth after teasing my tongue over it. She gasped and held my eye with a shocked look as she felt my hand being forced into her pants, cupping her enflamed pussy. That was when I started pushing my body against her, putting all my weight behind my hand. Her entire body was rocked with every shove, a horny little smile on her face the whole time.

"You know...uhh...it would be...uhhg...easier to," she began, her speech interrupted by each new thrust.

Before she could finish, I leaned up and kissed her hard, continuing to push against her. "So you're saying...?" I teased. I loved making her say things. I stopped but left my hand where it was, torturing her with its inactivity squashed between the layer of clothing and her scorching flesh.

"Put it in me," she gasped, trying to push against my hand but finding no resistance to work with.

I switched to kissing her neck, "Put what...in you?" She swallowed hard, as if deciding whether or not to play my game.

Fortunately for me, she decided to play, "Your cock," she demurred, putting on her best innocent eyes. I broke my leg free of her grip and got between her legs properly; I decided to reward her for playing along. She immediately wrapped her legs around me, waiting eagerly for more.

"So, let me get this straight..." I pulled my hand out of her pants, to her extreme disappointment, and began unbuttoning her jeans. She arched her back so I could pull them down, exposing my stolen boxers. "You want me to put my cock," I paused, running my fingers over to crotch of my old underwear, "somewhere around here?"

She closed her eyes as she felt my fingers run over her most sensitive area, "Ohh, Daniel," she breathed. Thankfully, she was lucid enough to know that playing along would pay off, "Yes, there...my pussy." I grinned, that was more than I expected. I pulled the boxers off and ran my fingers directly over her pussy lips and clit. She cried out in relief, her own hands seizing her nipples and brutalizing them.

I sat up and grinned, watching her pleasure herself on my one finger she'd managed to slip inside herself. I think I'd put her through enough by now, watching her writhe and squirm on my bed. I began taking off my lounge pants and suddenly became the owner of Kara's complete attention, even as she let one hand wander down to her pussy where she was slowly fingering herself. She made these little whimpering noises as more and more of me was exposed, twisting her body slightly more each time until she was facing me. I just watched as she reached out and pulled down my boxers and seized my cock, pushing me onto by back and taking me into her mouth. She never really could take in all of me, but damn if she didn't try.

She moaned as she continued to finger herself, her tongue running circles over the head of my cock. I ran my hands over her head, and after a few minutes of her mind-blowing attention, took hold of the back of her head. She looked up at me all of a sudden with nothing but lust and longing in her beautiful eyes. As I began slowly pulling her head tighter to me, forcing more of my cock down her throat, she began fingering herself even more vigorously and letting out these whimpering noises.

"Tell me why I shouldn't cum down your throat," I said quietly. Yes, I knew she couldn't speak. However, at my words she moaned loudly on my cock and twisted her body so I could clearly see her using both hands to pleasure herself. It was the desperation in her eyes and the pitiful whimpering that sealed the deal. I let go of her head and she threw herself back on my bed, spreading her legs wide for me. I grinned down at her and slowly lowered myself down on top of her.

"Ohh," she moaned softly as I slowly pushed inside of her. She was going crazy now, jamming her hips up into me as her hands frantically held my face to her own. I slowly began fucking her now, steadily increasing the force behind my thrusts. Her moans also grew in intensity until she had to press her face into my neck to contain them. I was in such a state that, the first I noticed she had cum was when she bit down on my collar bone, hard. She was trembling so badly underneath me, one could confuse her for a hypothermic. I slowed down after that, her insides quivering enough that I didn't need to fuck her hard, I was close as it was.

"Oh god, Kara," I groaned, feeling the build-up in my balls about to burst. Her legs wrapped slowly around my body and pulled me deep. She looked nearly comatose except for the silly little smile on her lips as she felt me explode inside her. Despite the fact that we had just had sex three times in less than half a day, it clearly wasn't enough to drain me, pumping her so full of cum she started leaking it back out. It did however, drain me completely of my energy. I didn't even consciously pull out of her, just sort of slumped to the side and passed out.

I vaguely remember Kara getting up and leaving for a few minutes sometime that night, and then coming back into bed, covering us up.

We woke up late the next morning and had to sprint to class. Throughout the entire day Kara wouldn't stop bragging about how she got me to fuck her so much in one day. That was my girlfriend for you. The rest of the week was spent in a similar, but not as exhausting routine. By Friday, all I wanted to do was drink myself into a stupor and curl up with Kara.

If I had known what I was about to get involved in...

"Baayby," Kara purred in my ear after our last class on Friday, "you want to come to a party with me tonight?"

I groaned, "I'm not really in a 'party' mood." We were walking to my room at this point.

"Oh come onn!" she whined, "it's not like you have to dance or whatever it is you think you have to do, dummy." I narrowed my eyes at her and she grinned at me innocently. I was justified in being worried, every party we'd gone to in high school had been the kind you dance at. I despised dancing and only put up with it because Kara loved it so much. But I was so 'thirsty' I would do just about anything.

"Fine! Where is it?"

"The apartments."

"Who do we know in the apartments?" I asked incredulously.

"Who do I know, baby, who do I know," she corrected me.

"Well then, who do you know?" She didn't answer right away. "Kara?"

"Oh, some boy I met in math class," she replied dismissively.

I sighed, "Some boy?"

She giggled, "Jealousy? From you?" I gave her a look that just made her laugh harder. "I told him I had a boyfriend, Daniel. And he has a girlfriend anyways, don't get your panties in a bunch. His twin sister goes here, remember? I sit next to her in world civs."

"Oh, the hotty?" She gave me the stink eye for that one. Now it was my turn to chuckle, "Calm down, you know I love you."

"That's not the point."

"It's totally the point."

"Ahh whatever!"

We made a pit-stop at her place to grab her rum, before going back to my room. We had an hour or so before dinner and then probably a few hours after that before we would go. Kara knew this.

"Soo, what do we do now," she said in a sultry little voice, closing the door behind us and leaning back against it.

I pretended to not notice the tone of her voice, "Umm, I don't know, movie? Or you could continue my lessons." Kara was slowly but surely teaching me how to play the guitar.

"And if I had something else in mind?" I was busy digging for my vodka in the fridge so I didn't notice her coming up behind me.

"Such as?" That was when I felt her hands on my head, pulling me back against her stomach.

"You know..."

"Oh no, no." I grinned up at her lewdly, "Not yet."

She held my head tighter to her body, "Why!"

I held up her rum and winked.

A little grin appeared for a split second before she forced a scowl to replace it. She was well aware of what happened when she drank. I was well aware of it too; I loved it! I wasn't afraid to admit, I could be a bit of a facilitator when it came to getting Kara drunk. My older brother supplied us, so it was never in short supply. Let's just say she got a little, handsy, and super horny... well, more than usual.

"Danny, you're not going to take advantage of me, are you?" she asked in this innocent little voice, like she couldn't believe I would do such a thing but secretly wanted it more than anything. She would have pulled the act off too if she hadn't begun rubbing against the back of my head. I broke out of her hold and stood up, towering over her again.

"With the way you work, it's more likely that you'll be the one taking advantage of me." She blushed and turned away, tossing herself on my bed and turning on my television.

"Pssh, using me," she mumbled, I think the idea appealed to her, but she didn't want to let that on.

I laughed, getting on the bed next to her, "Oh, I'm sorry, what is it that you did earlier this week to me?"

She let out a smug chuckle and pulled herself close to me, "Fine." She turned my shoulder and kissed me, sighing contentedly.

A moment later I had to pull her hand out of my shorts, "Ah ah, bad girl," I whispered, kissing her hard, pinning her to the bed.

"Does that mean you're going to punish me again?" she asked quickly, excitedly.

"Oh, you wish," I smirked, taking her chin in my hand and kissing her to keep her whining down.

Her breathing increased dramatically as she squirmed underneath me, "Uhh, Daniel." This led to nearly a solid hour of making out and trying to keep her from touching me or herself. By the time we had to meet our friends for dinner, she was so worked up she could barely stand.

"I hate you sometimes," she panted, stumbling to my chair and putting her shoes back on.

"Nah, you looove me," I chuckled, getting off the bed and making no attempt to cover up the raging hard-on I'd had since we got back.

"How can you do that to yourself?" she exclaimed, looking at my crotch with both shock and longing.

"Totally worth it," I grinned wickedly, stepping closer to where she sat and running a finger up under her chin.

She shuddered and shot up into my arms, "Why do you do this to me?"

I kissed her passionately, "Because I love you." She snorted and rolled her eyes, taking my hand and pulling me outside.

We ate with the people we were going to hang out with later, and that apparently included the tall, blond girl. It seemed that Kara had taken a liking to this girl, chatting it up and laughing a lot, even telling her some humiliating story about me. This got a rise out of her and she looked me in the eye for the first time. I felt a chill run up my spine as she did; there was something in her brown eyes that put me on edge, something I couldn't quite identify. But as soon as we locked eyes she broke it, turning back to Kara and giggling quite girlishly. Strangely enough, I wasn't introduced to her, maybe deliberately, seeing as she was Kara's friend and I had called her a hotty. I was introduced to her brother, Tim, however briefly. So, according to Kara, this girl's twin brother, who didn't look much like her at all, had a friend in the apartments. Truthfully, I was prepared for an awfully awkward night.