Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VonArmand
VonArmand
11 Followers

That was not the case... at least, not in the way I expected.

"Timmy!" the guy who opened the door to the apartment nearly shouted.

"Wassup Richey!" Tim replied, having the breath crushed out of him a moment later in a serious hug. He let Tim go and ushered us in; we'd picked up a bunch of other people and they followed us in.

"Heeyy Sweetcheeks!" I heard him say to Tim's sister, who happened to be the last to come in.

"Fuck off Richey," she growled, her voice low and dangerous. Apparently there was some history between these two. As I watched, his hand reached out to spank her as she passed him. She stopped and turned on him, standing about eye to eye at six feet and giving the poor guy a look that could peel paint. Although, I wouldn't be doing my male duty if I didn't mention how much I would have liked to be his hand; she had a very nice ass stuffed into those tight shorts. What the fuck! Did I just think that? Damn it I need a drink.

"So, introduce me," Richey said, after weathering this girl's murderous stare.

"Well, this is Kara Devine," Tim started off, either because of the show she put on during orientation or because he had personally invited her, I wasn't sure. "This is her boyfriend, Dan," he pointed to me. The girl turned her eyes on me a second time, and my blood turned to ice, there was something in her eyes that scared the crap out of me and that she proceeded to give Kara the same look didn't help. Tim went on to introduce the rest of the group, a couple people Kara and I knew, but mostly Tim and his sister's friends. I understood it was important to meet people right out of the gate in college, but damn!

Anyways, the fun began from there. 30s were stacked on the counter top and anything bottled sat next to them; we'd gotten into the building before sign-in so we simply used backpacks. Solos were plentiful and immediately a ruit game was set up on the 'kitchen' table. Richey put a sign up sheet on the fridge and Kara told me she and I would be playing Tim and his sister. Did no one use her name!?

Kara and I were equally good at the game, so it always became an intense competition between us to see who could sink the most cups. Unfortunately for us, Tim and his nameless twin were just as good. It didn't help that she kept distracting me either, shoving her rather large chest out and shaking her shoulders. I missed my short, damn her double dees! Kara, however, shot almost instantly after I missed while the girl's tits were still hanging out and bounced the ball off of her over-ample cleavage, for two and the win!

"Damn your tits!" Tim cried, grinning from ear to ear as he downed his beer. The girl chugged her own while giving her brother this strange look over the rim of the cup.

I didn't have time to see anything else though as Kara pulled me down and kissed me hard, "Who's next?" she crowed triumphantly after breaking away. We ended up winning another three games, two of which we won on our first throws because they didn't pull their cups fast enough. We were finally beaten by Richey and Tim and gratefully collapsed on the couch. I knew I was buzzing pretty hard by this point, Kara was, well Kara was just where I intended her to be.

As soon as most everyone's attention was back on the new game, Kara eased up to me as slinkily as she could while this inebriated. She giggled, which turned into a sigh, "Baby, you should take me back to your room."

"Oh? And why should I do that?"

She licked her lips and gave the room a quick once-over before turning back to me, twisting her body a little so most of the room couldn't see what she was doing. "I think you know," she whispered in my ear, kissing it as she squeezed me through my shorts.

My voice squeaked a little in surprise, "Oh, that reason."

She slowly exhaled through her nose, "Yes, that reason." She kissed me, pulling away after a moment and biting her lip as she stared longingly into my eyes.

"I see," I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard, leaning her over so she toppled over on the couch. I sat back up and grinned down at her.

"Don't play," she sighed, laying on her back, panting.

"Okay, sweetheart, let me go break the seal then we can go," I said, getting up.

"Charming," she smiled happily, making no effort to get up, probably expecting me to pick her up and carry her back to my room.

Imagine my surprise when I got back from the bathroom and found her passed out in one corner of the couch. Now, imagine my surprise when I saw miss nameless scary girl sitting exactly one space away from Kara, basically forcing me to sit next to her. She locked eyes with me as soon as I rounded the corner, and even as I watched a little smile spread her full lips. She arched an eyebrow when I didn't move and patted the couch next to her.

"Hello," I said as nonchalantly as I could.

"Mr. Valentine," she replied, smiling sweetly, although her voice was surprisingly husky and instantly put me on edge. She smelled like flowers, not alcohol. I looked to Kara, but found no salvation there. She was out cold, a dumb, horny little smile on her face. Damn it!

"So, how are you liking World Civs?" she asked.

I was breaking out into a sweat now, "I love it. It's one of my favorite subjects," I responded nervously.

She smiled, "I'm glad. And bio?"

"You're in my Bio class?" I was shocked.

More teeth, "Yes," she purred.

"Um, it's alright, but I mean it's nothing," I paused, realizing her arm was now along the back of the couch behind my head, "I don't already know." My eyes went from her arm to her face and back again rapidly. She didn't seem to notice. Her gaze never wavered, and the only thing that changed about her was her smile.

"Mm, I know what you mean," she smiled and rolled her eyes around the room, like it was silly how boring it was, "sometimes my mind wanders pretty bad." There was still this air of intensity about this conversation, but I felt something had changed, like we were actually talking about nothing now. I calmed down.

Chuckling a little, I asked, "Yeah, where does it go?" You know, I honestly expected her to reveal something about herself, like a favorite place or something stupid like that.

Her grin turned wicked for a moment, but only for a moment, "Oh, here and there." Her eyes bored into me. I was confused and it must have shown because she quickly changed tracks. "So how long have you been with Kara?" She seemed to get closer to me without having moved.

"I uh, well, didn't you ask her?"

"I did, but you know, how a person answers a redundant question says a lot about them." I wasn't quite sure how to answer that, the alcohol was having more of an effect on me than I realized.

I tried to think of what Kara would say, "A year and a half. But we've been friends since we were little pretty much."

She didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity, and I used that time to surreptitiously reach behind me and shake Kara's leg. It didn't seem to do anything, so I shook harder.

"Ashley!" I heard Tim call from across the room, "We're up, lets go, leave Dan alone!" Ashley! I knew it started with an A. She flashed her brother the most hateful look I had ever seen and began to get up.

"You're going to be fun," she whispered in my ear, before joining her brother at the ruit table. I shook Kara harder now, jarring her awake.

"What!"

"Get up, we need to go."

"What. Why?"

"Oh man!" Richey groaned, plopping down onto the couch next to me, nearly scaring me to death. "I hope you have a chastity belt bro."

"Excuse me?"

He gestured with his beer at Ashley who had sidled up next to her brother, "Temptation, thy name is Ashley Donovan."

VonArmand
VonArmand
11 Followers