Divine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael. Please, baby. Stop teasing me."

Giving in, Michael licked slow and long up her slit and rested at her clit. In slow circles, he licked her nub over and over again, hearing her cry out. He inserted a finger and began to work it in and out. Shauntea started to work her hips on his finger and moaned louder when she felt a second finger join the party. Grabbing his head, she began grinding her pussy into his face.

"Shit, baby, don't stop." Her head thrashed back and forth as she felt he climax building.

Reaching up with his free hand he caressed her right breast, thumbing her nipple. Her moaning got louder and her hips moved faster and faster on his face and he loved every minute of it. She was so intense and lost to his ministrations.

"Oh My God, I'm cumming, fuck don't stop, yes." Her climax hit hard. The waves rolling over her and seemed to not stop.

She didn't know when exactly her climax ended, but when she opened her eyes, Michael stood at the end of the table smiling.

"That was amazing."

"Thank you, baby." He said.

With a sexy smile, Shauntea sat up and reached for his zipper. He slapped her hand away. Looking up confused, she said, "You gonna finish what you started?"

"In time, patience, baby. That was just a taste. You don't fuck clients remember?" Smiling he kissed her lips. "I just gave you something to look forward to."

*************************************

12