Divine Depravity Ch. 04

Story Info
Fantasy seduction of Mom becomes reality.
7.6k words
4.63
53.9k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nola was rapidly panting, anticipating her climax while her son was about to dump a load all over her. But I wanted to prolong our fun and had decided to literally take matters into my own hands.

As I pulled away Nola's hand she immediately protested. "Oh, come on, Lisa! I'm almost there! Please!" She begged, with repeated moaning and groaning as she lewdly humped the air. But I continued to hold on firmly as she lay there writhing and twisting, opening and closing her legs in a vain attempt to continue the stimulation. Finally, her panting gradually subsided, and she eventually came to her senses.

"Oh God, I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing. I really did get carried away. I can't believe the things I've said in front of you. Oh God—my own son! How could you guys do this to me?"

"Excuse me," I chimed in. "But from what I saw, you were doing yourself."

"Oh God, I know, and it's so embarrassing! I am the mature one who was supposed to monitor things and try to meet other's needs, and I went and...I really let you down, focusing on my own pleasures."

"Come, Mom," Rick whined. "We enjoy you getting hot, and I don't see why..."

"B-but...God forgive me, I've been having thoughts that....Oh God, what am I saying? I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me into this. But still, it is my responsibility. Please forgive me," she said as she stood up.

"What in God's name are you apologizing for, and why in the hell did this have to end," Rick lamented, looking rather crestfallen as he heard his mom's regret.

"Patience Rick, patience," I winked trying to reassure him. "Nola taught me that sexual experiences are much more exciting if you let that tension build, then back off and build again, right Nola?"

"Well I did say that but this is different. I mean, this was supposed to be just a fun fantasy and it's not really going anywhere, right?" Again, her lack of resolve was obvious.

"Well I'm certainly not ready to call it quits," I told them emphatically. "I want to..."

"Well I don't care what you want," Nola interrupted. "This has gone far enough now. What were you expecting me to do—fuck my own son, for God's sake?!

I side stepped her question. "Hey cool it Nola. You looked like you were enjoying this as much as anyone, and like we said, no one is going to be forced to do anything they don't want to do. I actually was thinking about my own needs here."

This seemed to take the wind out of her sails. "Oh, I'm sorry honey. We really have been ignoring you," she said with some relief. "I'd love to bring you some pleasure. In fact you could start by taking off your bikini."

"Really?" I asked, feeling shocked by her suggestion, one which I assumed was off limits. "Are you sure? I mean, would Daddy be Ok with that?"

"Why not? I'm sure that he'd agree your attire should be appropriate for the occasion and setting. Haven't you ever heard of joining others for a hot tub party in the nude? We used to do it with your...I mean, well, we used to do it all the time."

"Wow! You mean it?" I asked, still wanting confirmation.

"Of course. We started out in swim suits. But now that Rick and I are nude, you're the only one out of place. Obviously this is turning into a typical clothing optional hot tub party."

"Wow!" Rick chimed in enthusiastically. "This is going to be great with..."

"Now don't get any ideas," Nola interrupted. "Getting naked might be kind of fun and exciting. But there still won't be inappropriate touching or actual sex."

"Oh yeah!" Rick exclaimed.

This was better than I could have hoped. Rick was so cute, looking like a kid in a candy store with his tongue hanging out as I moved over close to him. "How about helping me out of this top?" I asked.

"But remember, no touching," Nola admonished

"God! This is unbelievable!" he exclaimed, as I felt his trembling fingers struggling, finally loosening the ties. I continued to hold the top against me, turning to face him. "Come on; I'm dying," He begged.

"Ok...Enjoy your first look at my tits." I slowing dropped the top, reveling in the sensation of having my tits freed—kneeding them with my hands and provocatively twisting my nipples.

Observing Rick's response—his wide-eyed stare and gaping mouth—gave me a rush. Suddenly I felt like a stripper on stage with an audience of one who was totally mesmerized and under my spell. The power was intoxicating, inspiring me to play the part. I arched back, caressing my body and then began prancing around; moves that animated my tits—gentling bouncing to and fro in their own provocative dance.

"So what do you think, big guy?" I asked, knowing but wanting to hear his response.

"Aaahh...I-I...." He gasped, struggling for words. "They're fucking fantastic! Unbelievable! I'm dying to touch...Oh God!"

"Just pretend you're at a strip club, honey," Nola chimed in.

I picked up on her suggestion, posing provocatively while shaking my finger. "The customers can never touch." I grinned leaning down to shake my tits back at forth—so close my nipple "accidentally" grazed his face.

"Aah!" he gasped, his tongue out, vainly trying to make contact as I prolonged his torture by pulling up a few inches short. "Fucking tease!" he cried in objection and excitement. "You really want to kill me!"

"How do you like those moves I've taught her?" Nola chimed in again, obviously proud of her porno protégé. "Looks like your prim and innocent girlfriend is a closet stripper!"

"More like a God-damn fucking porn queen! Can't I feel them—just once?"

"Soon babe, soon. But right now, maybe there's something else you'd like to see."

"Come on! Quit teasing. I gotta see that sexy pussy!" He exclaimed.

"Calm down, Rick. Is that all I am to you—just a fucking cunt? How about showing little restraint?" I suggested.

"I'm sorry. You're just so hot, I have a hard time controlling myself."

"Patience is a virtue," I admonished. "I've learned that waiting always has you appreciate it more."

"She's right," Nola agreed. "I've got to hand it to you, Lisa; you really learned those lessons well."

"Can we forget the God damn sex ed?" Rick pushed with growing irritation. "I just want to see some pussy."

"Well, if that's all you want, I'm sure we can find some nice hot pussies for your viewing pleasure online," I teased.

"Come on," Rick pleaded. "You know what I want."

"Yes, but a girl likes to hear it," I cooed.

"For God's sake! I want to see your cunt! Not stop being such a fucking tease!"

"My, my; such language," I chuckled. "You can hardly accuse me of teasing—not with the way my pussy's already showing through in this G-string. But since you insist and you're totally hot, I'll show you the rest of the package."

I unhooked the rhinestone string, easing down the tiny patch to reveal my full slit. I let it drop, stepping toward Rick, as I caressed my boobs and pussy, reveling in my nudity.

My new look was not lost on Nola who moved in. "Can you believe how hot she is? Can you believe these tits," she said as her hands replaced mine, eliciting a gasp as she started to fondle them. "I'm sorry you can't touch yet. But maybe watching me will help you get afeel for them—pun intended," she laughed.

"Oh Gaawd!" Rick groaned in protest.

"And check out this cunt," she continued, her hands sliding up my thighs toward my naked vee.

"God! She's so hot, she's got cum running down her leg! Have a taste, honey," she said, offering him one of her fingers.

"Uhhmmm!" he moaned, grabbing her hand, briefly inhaling before enthusiastically sucking on her fingers.

I could barely contain myself, dying for that touch that had been interrupted, but mesmerized by the scene of my boyfriend eagerly licking my cum off his mothers fingers. Thankfully the wait was brief as my impatient humping was soon rewarded by her hands returning to explore my sodden gash.

"Aah...Yeess!" I gasped.

"How about kneeling down, honey," Nola suggested. "Don't you think Rick deserves the full view?" I quickly complied, taking on the same position as I had for that first ass-fucking from Nola. "Look, honey; you can see...No, Rick; you need to come closer. Just remember the rules: no touchy feely.

"Aahhh...Huh!" I panted, feeling his hot breath on my ass—dying for his tongue.

"Can you believe that sexy tight bud?"

"Aahheee!" I cried as I felt her tongue on my quivering hole, then sliding down to the slit below.

"Fucking unbelievable!" Rick exclaimed.

"You g-got th-that right, son," Nola agreed, panting from her own arousal. "Look how her lips gape open, honey. This cunt is dying to be filled with your cock!"

"And I'm dying to fill it! Oh God! I don't think I can wait. Please!" he begged

"Soon dear. Her graduation certificate should be coming any day now." It had been three days since I sent in my last test, and the wait seemed interminable. "And remember," she added, "the more tortured the wait, the greater the rewards."

"That's easy for you to say," he complained. "I don't see you waiting."

My God! He's right, I thought.Here Nola and I are, having our fun, often daily getting off together—without waiting. Meanwhile Rick's sitting here, being tortured, with his Mom not only ignoring him—she's getting off on it!

The unfairness of it all broke through, even while my mind was a fog while I selfishly sought my own release. Suddenly I flashed on my original plans for the night that had been forgotten in the distraction of my arousal. I had to take back control. It seemed like a monumental effort to cap my own volcano, but I was hoping it would help us in the path to divine depravity.

"I love your t-touch and wh-what it d-does to me," I panted, while pulling away and turning to sit down. "But that's not exactly the pleasure I'm looking for right now."

"What the hell..." Nola was obviously taken aback. "I don't understand."

"Yeah," Rick agreed, leering at my glistening pussy. "I wanted to see you cum again."

"And you will; just not right now. I want something more."

"Now Lisa, you know Rick can't touch the places you want," Nola reminded. "What more can I possibly give you?"

"You can give me the pleasure of pleasing you."

"Now wait a minute, Lisa. I don't like where this is going." Nola was shaking her head. "We've discussed this before and I thought I'd been clear. My role is to help you learn sexual pleasures, not to indulge myself. Now let's finish showing Rick just how we play together," she suggested as she began squeezing my butt.

"Hold on." I shook my head. "Are you really sure you're into our pleasure, Nola?"

"Of course; you know how much I care about both of you. Are you upset just because I won't join you—in incest, for God's sake?! That's ridiculous!" she concluded in disgust.

"No, you know that was just fantasy stuff." I tried to be dismissive. "I'm talking about the excitement of giving pleasure. You love to give me pleasure, but you still haven't given me the same, letting me get you off. Aren't you attracted to me?"

"Of course, you're beautiful."

"And do you enjoy turning me on?"

"You know I do, honey. I love it! It's so thrilling to watch the way I excite you."

"And you want to teach me all about gaining sexual gratification?"

"Obviously; what's your point? Let's just get to it," Nola pushed, reaching for me once again.

"My point is this:" I said, pushing her away again. "Since giving is certainly a part of getting sexual pleasure, why are you denying me this?"

Nola looked stumped, and I breathed a sigh of relief, sensing that I was finally getting the upper hand as she paused before responding. "I see your point. I was so worried about taking advantage of you I never considered...Well, I guess I have deprived you of that part of sex. But I don't think I'm the one to teach you about this."

"Why not?" I pushed.

"Well, to be honest, I don't trust myself. You can see that I'm a very sexual person and I'm afraid I'd get so carried away I'd lose sight of my role as teacher. Obviously I already let things go too far tonight and we need to be careful."

"Come on Nola, I think that's a cop out," I insisted. "Seems like I'm good enough for you to turn on for your own pleasure but then it's different when the tables are turned."

"Yeah, Mom," Rick jumped in. "I would love to watch Lisa turn you on. You watched us getting off together. So what's wrong with her doing you now?"

"I just think it's a mistake. After the huge phenomenal changes Lisa has gone through in just a few short weeks, now about to graduate, I don't want to blow it. I've invested so much in her education and..."

"...and gotten some fringe benefits," I interrupted with a chuckle.

"That's my point," she continued. "Fringe benefits are one thing, but when the teacher becomes the primary beneficiary, that's a problem. I could end up taking advantage in..."

"Why would you worry about taking advantage," Rick interrupted. "You're the one saying that you'll always be in control. But now you're afraid—with us?"

"I think she's afraid she can't control herself with you," I suggested, half teasing, half serious.

"Easy, you guys; you're ganging up on me," Nola protested but was smiling at the same time. "I suppose you're right; God knows I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I guess we can give it a try, but if I say stop, we stop. I just don't want any regrets."

"Come on, it will be great," I assured her as I leaned in for a kiss.

She was obviously more than ready, despite all of her objections, and she immediately took in my tongue, pressing her body into mine. We were both caught up in total passion, and in unison slid to the cushion on the deck. I began kissing her all over, thrilled to feel her responding as she moaned her pleasure.

Then I remembered who this was really for: Rick. He sat there with this silly grin staring between his mother's legs, obviously hooked by her gaping slash in full view with her legs splayed wide. I winked at him, motioning him to come closer.

He took my cue and began commenting. "Boy Mom, you are really juice. I'd love to taste some of that. Ummmm."

"Oh God, honey. I'd...Well, going with our fantasy, I'd love that but, we...You know we can't," she said between moans. Undaunted Rick moved in as I slid my hand down not quite touching her cunt.

"Aah...Yeess!" She exclaimed, bucking her hips and begging for more as I mouthed her tits, kissing my way down toward the source of her intoxicating aroma.

"How about giving the same to me," I suggested, dipping down to taste her cunt as I straddled her face to join in a 69.

My pussy was right over her and she was soon giving me as good she was getting, with both of us panting and moaning in response to our mutual oral feast. I knew the goal was to seduce her—not me—but this was feeling great and I thought that a little detour wouldn't hurt. Besides, she would be more off her guard if she thought this was about my pleasure again.

"God! Your tongue!" I gasped, shoving hard against her face. "Huh! Huh!" I panted, feeling her parting my cheeks as her hand slid down to...."Yesss!" I hissed, thrilled with the depravity of her finger penetrating my puckered hole.

I was dying to feel her tongue there once again and pulled my head from her cunt to sit on her face for deeper penetration. She was right there, grabbing my ass with both hands, holding me wide open. She tenderly licked the sensitive puckered skin and gradually worked her tongue all the way down to my clit. I was ecstatic, rocking back and forth on her as I grabbed my tits and began squeezing them.

I became so caught up that I had almost forgot about Rick—that is until I felt his large hands gently caress my face and back. I turned just as he leaned over and met my lips with his. We exchanged a passionate kiss as our tongues danced in and out in oral intercourse—as close as we could get to the real thing.

When we finally broke, Rick was excitedly licking his own lips as he exclaimed, "That was fantastic. Mom's juices on you taste great! It's almost as good as licking Mom's cunt myself."

Nola moaned in response, which is all she could do, since she was still buried neck deep in my ass. But Rick's comment gave me another idea. "Maybe you'd like to taste my juice too," I whispered in his ear as I pulled away from her and winked at him.

"Hey, wait," Nola protested. "From the way your pussy was flowing, I really had you going. Why are you stopping now?"

"You're right. It felt great but we have to think about Rick's pleasure too," I observed.

Nola was immediately on her guard, voicing her objection. "Now hold on, guys. I already told you the boundaries. Rick has to stick with the rules with you, Lisa. And that goes doubly with me."

"Take it easy, Mom. I was just..."

"No, Rick," she interrupted. "I consider myself sexually adventurous, always up for a first time at anything—just not with my own son! That's incest. I may be open, but even I have to draw the line at something so disgusting and depraved."

"No Mom, you don't understand. You look so beautiful with your face and lips all shiny and coated with Lisa's juices. I just wanted to taste it. Would it be alright if I kissed you?"

Nola looked perplexed. "Oh honey, I'm...I don't know. I'm not sure that's such a good idea, even if it doesn't break the rules. I mean it...It seems like it's pushing..."

"Oh come on," I interrupted. "What the big deal about just a kiss?"

"But it's not just a simply kiss," she objected, "not with having your cum on my lips. It just seems....

"Disgusting?" Rick injected, "like when you were letting me lick her cum off your fingers?"

"Oh God! What kind of mother...What was I thinking?" Nola was shaking her head in dismay.

"You were thinking of you son's needs," I reassured, "and it was beautiful seeing you sharing with him."

"You really think so?" she asked, still unsure.

"Of course, Nola." I stroked her cheek, trying to put her at ease. "Didn't it feel good to see Rick so thrilled with what you gave?"

"I suppose," she agreed. "But now he wants to kiss me—on the lips."

"Come on, Nola," I pushed. "You've kissed your son before and now you're going to be a tight-ass about this? Give me a break! You're going to refuse him a simple kiss?" I queried, trying to make it sound far more innocent than I knew it would be.

Now, as I had hoped, Nola felt rather petty and finally relented. "Well, alright, I guess one kiss won't hurt."

"Great! Thanks Mom," Rick said triumphantly as he leaned down.

However, if she was expecting a peck, she was in for a surprise. He began by gently stroking her face and lips. Then he slowly brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them. "Umm, you taste great Lisa!"

I could see where this was going and decided to assist in her arousal. "God! I'll never get used to seeing these gorgeous tits," I observed, beginning to massage her massive black globes as I sat opposite to Rick.

"Ummm!" I moaned, bending down to tongue and suck her rigid nipple just as Rick leaned in for the kiss.

The timing was perfect. As Nola responded to me, opening her mouth in a moan, he gently licked her lips while holding her face in his hands. She sighed, vulnerably allowing her lips to part further as his mouth covered hers.

"Humm...Aahh...Noaahmmm!" she suddenly protested, struggling to pull her head away in a feeble, desperate attempt that was destined to fail—an endeavor I suspected she wanted to fail.

Ignoring her protestation, Rick's strong hands held her in place as his tongue worked its magic. I could see her resistance gradually wane in response to the firm, persistent but every so gentle oral exploration by her son. While the outcome was a foregone conclusion, I watched with baited breath as she succumbed to his invasion, finally meeting his oral onslaught with her own passion. Suddenly she was pulling him deeper with her hands on his head, welcoming the incestuous penetration!