Divine Hearts

Story Info
A quick start to a hopeful adventure.
4.8k words
0
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submitted story as myself, I've been here for a while and seen some great authors and I want to try my hand at being exposed. While I love good criticism, bad criticism is what helps people grow with their works, now there is a difference between bad and jus fucking with me, please leave healthy criticism. Thank you. Even though it is not stated, all characters that interact sexually are 18 or older. I hope you enjoy this story and by the way, the erotic scene in this story was written by a good friend of mine Susan Cookie, though I tweaked the original slightly, she was the one that had originally written it.

*

The winds howled and echoed through the desolate and barren land, the strength of each breath kicking up plumes of dust, forming small funnel clouds. The rust colored earth was streaked and splattered with blood and large chunks of steel and stone. Furrows scored the ground and craters, great and small, dotted the land, overlapping and interlocking forming numerous shapes and designs.

Atop a hill, a lone figure appeared to gaze over the broken and thoroughly battered land. His mid-length black hair hung in messy bangs and tangles that shadowed a bruised and scared, deep caramel face. His helmet dropped carelessly next to his feet, the eye shield broken, areas of the scrap of metal seemed cracked and pieces seemed to be popping off as well, one of the pair of gold horns was completely snapped off. Through the disarrayed tangles of his black hair sat eyes, frozen in an immortal crimson glare as they soaked up the last visages of the landscape. His armor creaked and groaned as it started to make its final movements to kneel, but the warrior would have none of that and righted himself again, if he was gonna die he would do it on his feet. A soft whisper caressed his ears and he felt his armor start to disintegrate into a fine powder in the wind, he closed his eyes and everything went quiet...then dark.

~7 Month Earlier~

Shade hacked at the wood and cloth practice dummy, his onyx and gold keyblade slicing quickly in the air with a soft whistle. It wasn't long, only about 3 feet in length, intricate vines crawled up from a gothic rose fashioned into the shaped like a heart on the handle and hand guard, they crept higher up the twin pillared key-shaft as they stopped they bloomed into seven double edged blades that resembled blooming rose with "petals" extending out, the sharpened edges glinting and flashes of gold could be seen off the sun's light as Shade swung his blade down on the well worn practice figure. The keychain also soared through the air, a short black chain with crimson rose petal intertwined with the chain. The charm was a half bloomed rose covered by two white wings around the stem.

His dark brown skin glistened with sweat as he continued to circle the dummy, gauging its imaginary movements. His dark brown (almost black) calculated every angle the fictional foe could step and jump to. In the blink of an eye his body's muscles tightened and his mind went blank of everything but his task. One step. One leap. One swing. The near silent sound of his blade making contact with the cloth and wood abdomen of the dummy, and next his body was crouched low, his blade extended from his right hand in front of him and his eye-lids gently folded down, his body still tight in the stance. The dummy had fallen to the side, perfectly cut in half and lands with a soft thud to the grassy plain.

"Well if it ain't that sexy piece of man chocolate!" The voice was deep in tone but light in expression, the breath left Shade's lungs as his muscles suddenly loosened and his body landed with a thud to the ground.

"Goddammit! Has anyone ever told you that you need to announce your presence?!" Shade's deep voice spoke out to the figure behind him. He rises from his stance to turn and look at the annoyance that deemed it worthy to grace him with its presence.

Fatalis sat crouched on a large rock watching shade, his tuff of shaggy, sandy blond bangs being blown by the wind as his clear blue eyes watched, from beneath his glasses, Shade from afar. His usual well worn blue jeans were once again ripped at the knees as his equally well --worn black tank, displaying his near pale arms with its multiple cuts and battle scars as the shirt stretched tightly over his chest displaying hard earned muscles and abs his golden shoulder guard with its pale sapphire glinting in the sun. Shade cursed at the natural good looks and sex appeal he had but, hey that was the luck of the draw.

Fatalis rose from the rock and began to walk towards Shade, metal interlocks plates clinking in his shoes as he crossed the grassy plains to him. Shad met him half-way and the two pounded their gloved fist in their traditional greeting before pulling the other into a tight man-hug. Upon their release Fatalis backs up a bit and his eyes drift to the make-shift splint on his left arm and wrist, then to the left side of his abdomen to where the slight bulge of bandages and gauze was noticeable in the dark material of his shirt. He shakes his head disapprovingly before speaking...

"You're never gonna get fully healed if you don't let your body rest dumbass, Master Shundo said that you can't rush results or all you'll do is wait longer." Said Fatalis, speaking in the same deep and cryptic tone their master used every so often. Shade rolled his eyes at his tone but dismissed his keyblade in a small flurry of dark petals, the scent of the signature flower always stuck to his blade when it dispersed but he had long since grown used to the scent and often welcomed it.

"Yea yea ever the fucking tome for master's sayings, anyway what are doing here, shouldn't you be hanging with Allen and the others or some shit like that?" Inquired Shade as he huffed and went to retrieve his sweat rag from one of a rock a ways away.

"Oh quite bitchin' about it, Allen kicked your ass man, it happens. Get better or get over it, but do something instead of sulking like a little brat." Fatalis retorted as he follows Shade. Shade turns on a dime with an annoyed look in his eye and a small vein bulging in his forehead before speaking...

"Ok is there a reason for you to be here or did you just come here to pick a fight with a man who's already injured" Shade spat out venomously before he turned back around, snatching the rag from the rock and wipes his forehead and his shoulders before he heard the familiar sound of Fatalis summoning his blade and them the scent of dirt and spring whispered to his nostrils and he huffed turning to see him smack the pale blue gem on his shoulder. The light blue metal of his armor clinked and aligned into place, connected and accented with golden lining, the helmets horns stretching back behind his head and the visor of it popping open to show his blue eyes shimmering with amusement and confidences.

"Ok dude, if you're not gonna listen to words then I know what will crack through that hard ass head of yours!" He speaks as Shade looks down to his right hand.

His keyblade had a small hilt and a golden brown, hand guard in the shape of a triangle with the blunted edges, each one imbedded with deep green gems. The shaft is longer than Shade's blade and looks to be made of sterling silver and the blade fashioned like a double edged blade, as it is adorned with Celtic runes. The most noticeable fact about the blade is that the wind seems to be swirling around the shaft up to the "teeth" and branching of to join the rest of the air, the teeth are three up raised blades on each side of the of the tip, at the very top is the largest as it gradually shortens as it gets to the last one. All and all it was impressive as hell to look at but when face to face with it, it scared the piss out of most.

Shade sighed and reached for the necklace that he wore, he was the one of few that didn't wear his armor's "trigger" on a type of body guard, it was always wrapped around his neck, he figured it was easier to access this way and thought it gave him a certain amount of style, he also figured that anything worth doing was worth doing in style. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and out as his hand moved to the black gem imbedded in the cross pendent of his necklace, taking it and kissing the gem.

The light that always surrounded him when he donned his armor always felt him with warmth and this time was no exception. The tight under-suit of the armor fit to his body like a glove, strangely almost like a loving embrace, the armor then forming on his shoulders and chest as well as his whole body except for his joints. After the lower half formed into place the helmet encased his head as the horns curved back and then down to flank the sides of his face, like ram horns. As the light dispersed Shade was left standing in an ebony suit of armor with golden outlines etched into the joints.

He relaxes and willed his keyblade into his right hand in a shimmer of black light and petals, clenching it tight as he took his stance with his blade in front and his body crouched low.

"Bring it! I need something that actually will hit me back to get a good workout." Shade says as a wicked smile crawls onto his face behind the helmet.

Fatalis's visor snaps down and he hops back and into his stance, his keyblade in an awkward position with his left hand in front and his legs spread to let him crouch lower. The two move in a small tight circle, gauging each other for holes in their defenses. Silas struck first, his blade seeming to vanish and reappear at Shade's rib cage, Shade quickly accesses the strike and tosses his blade behind his back, his left hand catching it and quickly twirling and swinging it to his side. A loud clang rings thru the air as the blades collided, sparks emitting from the friction and power of the two. Shade quickly uses his strength to push back and send Fey off balance before pushing after him and switching his weapon between hands to strike. Fey, landing against the rock her was previously perched on, pushed of it with his feet, using the force with which he was catapulted to speed up the rebound, his blade already poised to strike. Shade couldn't react fast enough to block or evade the strike and suffered for it as the edge of Fatalis's blade sliced into the armor on his injured arm shoulder, the two landed on their feet some distance away from one another, Shade clutching his shoulder as blood spurted and stained the once pristine metal as Fatalis stood and looked to his injured team mate.

"I told you. Relax and let your body heal, you won't help anyone by putting yourself into an early grave you dumbass." Said Fey as he turned to check the damage he had done to Shade.

Shade mentally checked his body and the injury, concluding that he could still move. He whirled around on Fatalis, his blade a black burr as it swung and collided with the side of his armor, or at least that's what he thought. Fey had expected the sneak attack and had raised a barrier spell at the last second of the attack.

Shade gritted his molars and leapt back from Fey, his breath was coming in short burst. He felt the pain spider-webbing through his whole arm. He began to lose his grip on the handle of his keyblade but instead of letting it drop he grit his teeth and summoned the last of his strength, his mind continuously chanting, a lil more, just a lil MORE, JUST A LIL MORE POWER!

Fatalis looked on at Shade, double taking as he sees a dark, azure aura surround his armor and his whole body, even his keyblade seemed to be glowing, the blade metal covered in a strange glow that pulsed and throbbed in waves from the weapon. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Shade's body tingled inside his armor as the pain had faded away and his grip returned to his blade. His eyes locked on Fatalis through his visor, before he could think to act his legs had propelled him forward. His blade held upside down, placing the toothless edge against his arm as it cocked back, preparing to strike.

KLANG!!!

The blade connected with Feys as he brought it up to defend himself. Cursing softly as the strike knocked him off balance, his foot staggering back to steady himself. Shade saw his opening as his left fist slams into Feys side, the metal cracking like ice as he is sent flying into the other direction. Shade took off after him in a flash, the azure light shining sinisterly as he started to feel the power of darkness invading his body, his baser instincts being propelled to the forefront of his mind. A voice in his head directing his body as he chased after Fatalis, meeting his body in mid-air and his fist blast into the armor encasing his stomach more of the cracking, the sound so beautiful in Shade's ears at the time.

Fatalis grunted as he takes the blows, his back bowing backwards as he slammed into the ground, a large crater resulting due to the great impact of his landing. Shade's fist descended onto Fey without pause, chips of his armor flying away as the dark aura enveloping Shade pulsing and writhing with each slam of his fist. His conciseness slowly receding before something in the back of his mind flares and he feels a presence behind him. He turns, just in time to see a large gloved fist speeding towards him before everything goes black.....

Ugh what the fuck...happened?

Shade peeled open his eyes, as soon as he did realization of what occurred slammed into him along with the agonizing pain of his left arm and the pounding headache that left him near breathless. Calm, calm, you need to calm the fuck down NOW! His mental voice commanded, his body almost instantly following the order and his mind thereafter. Bringing his right arm up to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead he begins to sit up in his bed. He noticed that he's in his own room surrounded by his familiar devices and such, photos of his friends and his master, the tall tower of a man he was stood next to Shade in a photo of his first successful summoning of his keyblade, the ebony steel glinting in the sunlight, shaved bald head reflecting the same glare of the sun as dark brown eye shone with pride for his pupil, his lips stretched in a wide smile that probably added more laugh lines to his face, his white robes obscured by the golden band around his shoulders and arms signifying his status as a master, also a large contrast from his dark skin tone making him seem all the bulkier in the robe. His eyes, now adjusted to the dark, scanned over himself as he pulls the covers from over his body. Well looks like one of the nurses decided to swipe my clothes for their own fucking amusement. He looked down at the bandages and gauze wrapped around his torso all the way up to his shoulders and his left arm in a cast, how he hated this damn thing that branded him with defeat.

"You scared the dog shit out of the master. You know that right?" and speaking of the bitch, another familiar voice drifted over to Shade's ears and he whirled to the door seeing the one who put him in a cast to begin with, standing at about foot even, Allen, leaning against the door frame. "Scared the hell outta Fatalis too for that matter"

"What happened, UGH my fucking head! All I remember is Fatalis' annoying voice... and then here. Ouch did he kick my ass 'cause I feel like I was hit with a fuckin' boulder!" whines Shade as he moves to rub the knot on the back of his head, wincing at the sting it radiated.

She chuckled as she pushed herself off the door frame, thick bangs of deep red hair hung down framing her pale heart-shaped face, the rest pulled back into a tight pony tail that she often wore. Emerald green eyes shone with amusement under those bloody locks as her coral pink lips twitched into a sadistic but sexy grin. She goes and grabs a chair from his desk, whirling it around to straddle the seat and rests her arms on the back of the chair, her chin on her arms. The black chocker she always wore clinked as the big silver buckle fashioned into it knocks against the back rest of the chair. Her attire (as usual) was a deep blue undersized zip-up sweater vest, large wide collar along with the top being zipped half way up her chest. Black bra straps and an excessive amount of her cleavage were exposed for all to see and drool over. Her left shoulder sported her armor trigger in the form of a black and blue guard, the center adorned with a deep blue crystal. Her black pants stretched over the generous curve of her hips and ass, the skinny pant legs hugging themselves to her defined thighs and calves leading to her knee high, sterling silver, metallic armored 2 inched heels.

"Well do you want to know the truth or do you want to keep living in the little delusion that you have the darkness in your heart under wraps little one" her voice sweet and taunting all at once. Shades face became a mask of horror as Allen's words still rang in his ears. He bears his teeth, growling in the back of his throat.

"You will NOT tell the Master about this! Promise me Allen!!" bellowed Shade. Before he even realized it, stinging pain from his body lanced through his rage. Guess moving is still a bad idea. Allen grinned and giggled at his reaction and the expression downright almost made her burst into a laughing fit. Shade felt his cheeks flush with heat and turned his head away from her.

"Oh I won't tell Master lil puppy..that is, if you don't try and re-nig on our little deal of ours Shade." she grinned again as dark, evil gleam came into her eyes. How the fuck had she been able to NOT succumb to her darkness.

"Allen, you beat me. Shouldn't that be enough for someone like you" groaned Shade as he finally looked back over to her and jumped back a little. She was leaning closer, reeeeallly invading his person space as he face took on a, ARE-YOU-REALLY-GONNA-TRY-ME-FUCKER, look. He sighed and held up his casted arm. "I'm in a cast Allen, I'm kinda useless to you right now so why don't you run along and go see if Fatalis will play with you." he waved her off as he lied back down and closed his eyes. He hears Allen huff and speak under her breath, and the chair squeaking before he heard clomp of her boots and the slam of his door. Finally able to just relax he finally drifts off to sleep...

Hours later, still caught in the grips of sleep, the wind softly pulling at the curtains of his open window He slowly slips into a dream, the visions of him submerged in darkness, his body overflowing with power, more power than he ever imagined. The very earth bent to his will. At the very corner of his sleepy mind, he heard movement outside of his door. Sounds of his bed creaking broke through the haze of his dream.

He awakes with the feeling of something heavy on his chest. Blinking, he tries to sit up, but finds himself pinned down. His vision clears to show a feminine figure sitting on his chest, a leg on either side of him. A blurry pale face clears to show Allen leering down at him. What. The. FUCK!!? Why is she in her goddamn pajamas??? In the moonlight peering in from the open window, he could see that she was dressed in a much less slutty costume. A white tank top covers her busty chest, the cold night making her nipples peek against the cotton. Below it is a massive amount of midriff, showing off her sensual figure. She wears a tight pair of leather shorts, only held up by a worn, black leather belt. He can see from the low cut of the shorts that her underwear is nonexistent. She grins down at him, brushing a long strand of blood red hair out of her face, eyes filled a with perverted gleam.

"Well little puppy, I think it is time for you to pay up on our lil wager." With a devilish grin, she runs her hand down his powerful chest, feeling the muscles barely held by his gauze. Running her hands along, she flicks one of his nipples, laughing cruelly as it hardens to her touch. He growls up at her in anger, trying to buck and wiggle her off of him, but she squeezes her thighs and legs around him, pinning him under her.

12