Divine Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's just mean puppy, you'd deny me what I won fair and square, that's just mean" With a single swift movement, she pulls at his bandages, ripping them away baring his battle scared chest. Laughing to herself, she rolls them up before shoving them into his mouth for a make-shift gag. She then pulls a few ribbons from her pockets and ties one around his head to stop it escaping. As he grunts and curses at her in a muffled tone, she licks up his neck to his ear slowly.

"Don't want you attracting any unwanted attention, do we?" With quick movements, she grabs his hands, being careful of his casted arm, and ties them together behind his back, pulling them tight on his wrist. With him secure, she smiles down sadistically at him, and slowly starts to pull the tank top over her head.

Her large pale orbs of flesh jiggle free, the dusky rose colored skin around her erect nipples a stark contrast to her milky skin. Tossing the clothing into the corner, she absently rubs them, her nipple caught between her thumb and forefinger. She could feel his member twitching and throbbing under her ass, through his shorts and grinned even wider at him for his obvious arousal.

"Oh, I've been waiting on this for a long time puppy. Let's see what we are working with here." As he grunts and growls, trying to wiggle free, she reaches down to pulls free his shorts, letting his stiff 9 inch member flings free, his thick musky scent following its release. She grins, starting to pet it before her slender hand wrapped around it.

"Oh my, now that is a lil bigger than I expected it would be."With one hand rubbing his thick rod, her other hand dives down to explore his sac. Soft fingers gently caress his balls, rolling them from finger to finger, giving it a firm squeeze making him grunt. She bites her lip, imagining that thick, hot rod inside of her. Losing any sense of patience, she drops his cock and starts to work on her pants.

Standing whipping her belt off, she throws it away, starting to wiggle and squirm, letting her pants lower. Trapped, He can only watch as her plump buttocks are revealed, bouncing softly as they free themselves from her tight pants. As he thought, she wears no underwear, hitting him with a full view of her clean, shaved pussy. He can see the soft folds glistening with her juices, her scent drifting towards him. She looks down at her pussy in mock surprise at her wetness.

"Oh I think she likes you puppy, here why don't you and her get to know each other a little better hmm?"She walks along his body until he is faced to face with her wet lips and looks up into her eyes, there is no mercy. She grins devilishly, gripping the back of his head and slamming it into her wet pussy. She gasps from his face pressed firmly against her harden clit, purring as she starts to slowly grind her pussy against his face, getting wetter and wetter with each movement. Her scent filled his nose, nearly suffocating him, as she rubbed it against her clit firmly; her moans start to get higher and louder as she continued to hump his face like a bitch in heat.

After what seems like hours of her using his face as her personal humping post to achieve two orgasms, she lets his head fall back, his nostrils flaring, searching for air. His face is smeared with her creamy juices connected to her pussy by a few gossamer strings of her pussy cream. She only giggles at his ridiculous appearance, he fakes annoyance but when she reaches back to grip his shaft, it is harder then when she first touched it and leaking pre-cum liberally down the swollen shaft. She slowly straddles him and grins.

"Now Shade, I think it is time you paid up." She, with teasing slowness, sits up on him, positioning herself, rubbing the fat tip of his cock against the soaking outer folds of her pussy. Biting her lip, she slowly pushes herself down onto his cock, gasping out in delight at the feeling of his hot thickness stretching and filling up her small pussy. He grunts hard into his gag as he feels her tight, wet heat wrap snuggly around him, he starts to pant heavily as his body begins to shudder. Slowly she starts to push herself down onto his rod, biting her lip until she finally bottoms out on his cock, his base hilting her and another gasp escapes her lips.

Pinned, he is helpless before her as she starts to move up and down his shaft, his shaft shining in the moonlight from the thick coating of pre-cum and pussy juice. She starts to speed up her thrust moaning and panting heavily as he is only able to thrust up and down, moaning into his gag. He stares up at the fiery demoness on top of him, her pale skin highlighted in the moonlight. Her eyes are closed, her mouth open wide as she licks her lips, moaning and panting. Her breasts wobble as she humps him, her nails scratching down his chest deeply leaving red groves to go with his many scars. All the while, all he can feel is her clenching hot wetness as he feels his shaft start to throb as hot spurts of his pre-cum surge inside her.

Finally, he can't take anymore of this delicious torture as he explodes into her, filling her body with his boiling hot, thick seed. She yelps out in lust-crazed pleasure, her climax hitting her hard. Their combined juices drip down his cock onto the sheets. She pants for a few moments before grinning down at him, slapping his face lightly yet mockingly at the same time.

"Good boy, such a good lil puppy, you like that? Maybe we should have another bet sometime." With teasing slowness, she pulls herself off of him, making him squirm and gasp into the gag from the sudden kiss of cool air. Laughing gently, she slips back into her clothes, giving his cock head a few firm kisses. As she turns to leave, his eyes widen and his grunts and struggles renew. She reaches the door and looks back at him.

"Hopefully, someone should find you before tomorrow's lesson." Blowing him a kiss and a wink, she walks away, hearing his grunts and curses as her laughter sweeps all the way down the hall.

12