Divine Job Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand hooked around and under Latasha's ass to stroke and probe her pussy. Warm and damp lace greeted his fingers. Latasha moaned. He didn't have to play around this time. He didn't have to be so careful with others, either. He knew that now. Flirting and foreplay wouldn't get any less appealing, but Scott thrilled at his growing comfort in taking what he wanted.

He sat Latasha on his desk, laying her back and bringing up her legs to remove her panties. She let out an eager gasp and moved as if she shared all the same thoughts. Misty slipped in behind Scott to add to his enjoyment as he speared his new lover on his desk. Latasha let out a wild moan as his cock sank deeply into her tight but welcoming pussy.

The door still hung open from its hinges. Scott didn't worry about it, or anyone coming in from the outside...or any other details. Aphrodite was good to her word. This place was his now.