Divine Job Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?" Julia blinked. Attraction and scandalous thoughts didn't distract her from anything this real. She listened to his story about the trip, the attack, the hospital, and the agent from the State Department. Her eyes flicked to her completely checked, cleared, up-to-date in-box. Not one of those notes had anything about a student left behind in a foreign country. Julia shook her head and muttered, "God damn it, Paul."

"Paul?" asked Scott.

"Winston," she said, and then caught herself. "Sorry. That's probably not appropriate of me."

His smile was warm and disarming. He was the one who'd been wronged, and somehow he was the comforting one here. "If you don't tell anyone, I won't," he said.

Inwardly, Julia shuddered. She was pretty sure she didn't let it show. She caught the echo of her words to the office aide, but it also seemed sincere. Every instinct told her to trust him and take him at his word. "I don't have anything from Paul—Professor Winston on this," she said. "I hadn't heard about it at all. Students are adults and responsible for themselves, but even so, we have responsibilities toward students. Especially in a case like this. He's got obligations to the school, too."

"I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've had a problem with him?"

"Not really." Julia held her tongue, but his earlier note of confidentiality moved her. "He's kind of a pain about a lot of things. Usually it's little stuff, but it's a lot."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he's been like this ever since he had to report to a woman as the department head?" said Scott.

She couldn't hold back her grin. "Oh, I don't want to make accusations without proof, but the dates sure line up to exactly that, yes. I'm sure the difference between the way he talks to men and women on faculty is a complete coincidence."

"Sorry you have to deal with it, though. Nobody deserves that crap," said Scott. "It's his loss."

"Hah. Story of my life," said Julia.

"How so? What is your story?"

Again with the butterflies. The shiver down her spine. The yearning, coupled with a shyness she probably wouldn't have if not for the setting, the age difference, and... "Oh, not much. Grew up in the Bay. Lifelong climb through academia. Recently single." She questioned her need to add that last part—right until he responded.

"His loss," Scott repeated softly.

She bit her lip and crossed her legs, tightening down on that feeling of need.

"Anyway," said Scott, "is there anything we can do about this? About getting kicked out of that class and Winston and those guys?"

"Lots, actually." It was easier to stick to business when business meant doing her job and helping him. "We can appeal this right now. Do you have any kind of written statement or report? That would be a big help in pushing things along."

She quickly ran through plans and procedures. For a guy who'd just been through all he had, Scott was on top of things. She liked that a lot. He seemed like a good student, sharp, attentive, curious...she didn't really want him to go, but the conversation didn't take long. "Any other questions?" Julia asked. "Anything at all...?"

Then he mirrored that lip-bite, only with a smile. Another tremor ran through her core. "Julia, do you want me to lock that door and fuck you?"

"Oh god yes," her mouth answered before her brain. Then her eyes widened. Her brain agreed with her mouth, but knew there were problems. "I mean...I'm not..." If she wasn't having a meltdown between her thighs already, his grin sure would have set it off now.

"It's okay," said Scott. "You can trust me."

She believed him. "It isn't that." She fought with her body and her feelings and her wants. "Not that I... I mean I can't...it's against all the rules. Especially with your complaint."

"If you don't tell anyone, I won't," he repeated gently. Whether he knew that would brush away the last shreds of her reluctance or not, he clearly saw the effect after he said it. "Do you want me to lock the door and fuck you?"

"Yes," she admitted with a small voice.

Scott stood up, closed the door, and locked it. She stood as he returned, her breath soft yet too deep and heavy to let her form words. It felt good. His eyes upon her felt good. His hands on the front button of her dress felt even better as he pulled her close to kiss her...and that set her body soaring. One long and deep kiss felt so good she was already on the road to orgasm.

She would have begged for more except for how he kept giving it to her. She'd have torn her dress off, too, if not for his steady unbuttoning. Every touch brought new overwhelming arousal. Hands passed over her large and full breasts only briefly, but she leaned in and invited more. Her nerves screamed out to be taken. Her body yearned to be fucked.

One grin at her in nothing but her panties and bra felt like the greatest praise. Scott took off his clothes quickly, leaving her eyes to drink in lean muscles and a cock that nearly mesmerized her. If this made her a slut, she was thrilled for it.

He knelt in front of her. Hands at her hips guided her to lean back at her desk and then slipped her panties off. Julia watched him like he was about to hand her a winning lottery ticket when his mouth neared her pussy and then lost her breath at the first lick. Electricity ran through her. She caught the desk with her hands and laid halfway back before her legs gave way. Licks turned to kisses and she came hard.

Pleasure exploded through her body. He kept kissing her pussy, his tongue knowing exactly where to go. Julia didn't cry out, but she could only breath in gasps and shaking moans until her orgasm passed. He kept going at her, too. Before long, she could focus on the specific pleasures of his tongue probing inside of her and his fingers brushing through the blonde hair between her legs. The first orgasm had only taken the edge off her arousal, allowing her to soak in the delights that followed...until the second orgasm built and had Julia coming out of her mind. Waves of pleasure and relief wracked her body.

Laying on her desk in a near mess, Julia's breath only half caught up with her while Scott trailed kisses up her groin and hips. By the time she was back to her senses, he stood over her, right between her legs—and laid that tool over her pussy. "Oh god," she moaned, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside her.

Two orgasms and lots of oral attention left her wet and ready for his cock. She wasn't ready for how good it felt. His first thrusts stole her breath and let her know just how completely helpless she would be for the rest. Scott penetrated more than her pussy. Every thrust filled her with ecstasy and crushed her inhibitions.

The more he fucked her, the more deliciously dirty her thoughts became. God damn right I'm letting him fuck me. Why would I not? If this was crazy, she was good with that. If this made her a slut, she was proud of it. She knew she could trust him and didn't need to question why. Like getting fucked by a god. "Yeah," she pleaded. "Scott, yes. Yes!"

Hands cupped her breasts for his own enjoyment. His hips slammed into her, fucking her at a pace that was steady and fierce at the same time. Julia climbed up to the edge of orgasm and hung on until he grunted with his own impending climax. She desperately wanted his cum. Like everything else about this, she was more sensitive to his climax than any other sex she'd ever had. The first pulse of cum shooting into her set off her final orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god. Fuck. Fuck me," Julia gasped and pleaded senselessly.

Wits returned, but decadent pleasure remained. He stayed buried deep inside Julia, with her thighs spread around his hips and calves dangling off the desk against his legs. Scott stroked and explored her body as her breath settled. She felt pornographic and lewd and had not a shred of the reluctance or regret that she would have expected before all this.

"You're amazing," he said, looking down at her with appreciation. That cock inside her moved with just enough motion from his hips to let them both enjoy his length and her welcoming, wet walls. "Thank you."

"I didn't do anything," she laughed.

"You did. You trusted me and you let yourself go. That counts for a lot."

"I've never... I mean, obviously." Julia waved her hands at her office and laughed again. "I've never had it like this. Like it's pure sex. No complications. God, you feel good." Her hand strayed to her groin and the cock still inside her. One rub along her wet lips was enough to make her shiver again. "I'm not like this. I'm never like this."

"Like what?"

It took almost no courage at all. She knew she was safe with him. She only had to say it. "I feel like a slut and I love it."

"Do you want more?"

"God, yes. How do you not have a girlfriend already? Or do you?"

"A couple, actually," he said.

"I believe it," said Julia. She didn't worry about the implications for a second. Somehow, she knew it was fine. "Good for them."

"Is that what you want?"

She thought about it, looking at his face and writhing a little on his cock. She absolutely adored him and felt good with him, but... "I want more of this. I don't want to worry about the rest. Pure sex and whatever else happens, happens."

"Sounds slutty." Scott grinned with approval. Julia thought she must be glowing. He leaned over her, mouth descending on hers with music to her ears: "Don't worry about a relationship. Don't let this get in the way of the rest of your life. You're welcome to be as slutty with me as you like."

* * *

Scott walked out of Julia's office and straight to the nearest bathroom to clean up a little, and from there out of the administration building to meet his lunch date. He felt amazing. He felt powerful, confident, and more comfortable than ever with it all.

His hesitation and doubts about Jessica were long gone. Sure, something unexpected could come up or she could have a change of heart. It was conceivable. It also wasn't much of a worry. He knew how this was going to go and couldn't wait. In fact, that seemed like the thing to test out.

If not for the last several flings, that might have felt a little morbid. Instead, it felt right. Perfect instincts, he remembered.

The library coffee shop was busy, but he spotted her without a problem. Her long, light pink hair stood out, but her tall figure in that off-shoulder blouse and cutoffs would've drawn his gaze anyway. She looked up from the line as soon as he saw her, almost as if she knew. He chalked it up to magic and walked up to her.

"Hi." She cast a wary glance past his shoulder. "Sorry, I'm... I was supposed to meet Frank for lunch and I completely forgot about it when we were talking. I told him I had to meet with someone, but now I'm waiting for him to wander in here."

"Are you worried about that?" Scott asked.

"Kinda. He gets pissy."

"Do you want to not worry about that anymore?"

Jessica's eyebrow rose. She didn't speak, but it didn't look like a no.

"So... Frank and his buddies jumped me while we were in Greece. They were gay-bashing, I got in the way, and so they attacked me for it. I wound up in the hospital." He said it casually, but he saw Jessica's eyes widen. "You're surprised, but not totally surprised, right?"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't know. They didn't say anything about this." Her eyes flicked to the door again, but this time she was mad. "I'm always telling him to knock it off with the... I thought he was just lazy and shitty with his language. I didn't realize he was violent about that stuff. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I figured. Seems dodgy to put you in the middle of this, but also dodgy to not tell you, right? Like maybe something you'd want to know."

"Oh, I believe you. Honestly that lines up with some stuff. And yeah, I'd want to know. I don't want to be kept out. At all."

"Cool. Also, it sounds like he treats you terribly. Want to skip straight to getting revenge?"

Her eyes changed as if he'd thrown her into another gear. He saw the bit lip, the heavy breath, and the decision. Rising excitement behind her eyes followed. She grabbed his hand and stepped out of the line. "Come on."

* * *

Jessica, it turned out, gave a great blowjob.

He hadn't asked for it, and indeed had planned on taking the initiative and rocking her world like he had with Christie and Julia. He wanted to make her feel good. Instead, Jessica led Scott by the hand into the study rooms up on the third floor without a word between them. He would have expected the rooms to be booked up all the time. Instead, she found an open spot, led him inside, threw the "occupied" card, and pushed him into a chair out of view from the window before she sank to her knees.

From there it was pure, uninhibited oral devotion.

Jessica knelt between his spread legs and went at him with both hands stroking from the base of his cock. He looked like he should be too big for her to take so much of him, but she devoured most of his tool with ease. Magic, perhaps, but the pleasure she gave him was undeniable. Scott had two hook-ups this morning on top of the two that played with him through the night, he had all this sexual power, and yet a sucking mouth like Jessica's could leave him practically paralyzed.

"Mmmph," she moaned, taking him deep and then drawing back like she savored every inch. She alternated between sucking away with her eyes closed and looking up at him with a stare meant to stroke his ego. "Mmph!"

"I should do something for you," Scott murmured.

"No." Her breath came out heavy when her mouth broke from his cock. Even then, she didn't stop stroking him. "I want this. I want to do this." She sucked a little more, staring back at him again. Nerves fired all the way from his cock to curl his fingers and toes just to handle the sensory load. The others felt this good, too; they just hadn't quite left him in a position to do nothing but soak it all in. He hadn't seen that look before, either...except, he realized, he had. It just came with more knowledge from Misty and Latasha.

Jessica was already devoted to much more than this one act. A fleeting thought crossed his mind: he wasn't even sure Christie or Julia felt any differently.

"God, this feels good," she murmured when she took another break. Dreamy eyes looked to the tool in her hands and back to his face. "I want this. I want...I want to be like this."

"You can," said Scott. He sat slumped in his chair as if exhausted from feeling so good, but he was all good for more. Much more. "You can have more. You're mine now."

Her eyes lit up. She attacked him again. Once more, her bobbing head and her wet mouth had his rod slick and enveloped with ecstasy.

Vulnerable and high on the moment, Scott felt a tremor down his thighs. Orgasm rolled in like a freight train. "Jessica," he gasped. "I'm gonna come."

"Mmmhh!" she pleaded joyfully and kept sucking. He warned her with his breath and the slight twitch of his fingers in her hair, but she never stopped. Not until his cock finally unleashed its first thick rope of cum into her mouth...and even then, she only slowed enough to swallow and stroke and swallow again. Jessica moved in perfect synch with his cock as he unloaded into her mouth. She drank greedily, never missing a drop, and left him breathless in his chair.

His dazzled partner looked back at him like she'd been the one to get the best of all this. Jessica beamed at him. "I want this," she repeated. "I want to be yours."

"Jessica," he murmured. Satisfaction didn't wane, but his power still rose. He'd only sunk into deep relaxation to enjoy this. It wasn't as if he'd worn himself out. Much the opposite. Getting it this good only made him want to get and give more. "Take off those shorts and your panties."

"Not a lot of room in here," she said with a naughty grin. Still on her knees, Jessica unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down along with her lacy green panties as asked. With them all the way down her thighs, she sat back onto her butt as if to kick them off—and laughed when Scott came out of his chair and turned her around on the floor onto her hands and knees. "Oh, I think I like being your—oooh!"

He didn't wait. He didn't have to. Scott speared her right then and there beneath the window of the study room door. Gasps of pleasure and surrender filled her ears. She bowed her head and pushed her ass back to welcome as much of him into her pussy as she could. "Fuck, you're still so hard. It's so good," she whispered.

"You're incredible," said Scott. He fucked her slowly, at first just needing the relief of her pussy, but every stroke made him want more. He felt urges and followed them. "You're mine now."

"Yes," she hissed. "Yes!"

The soft slap of his hips against her ass filled the room along with their breath. Little moans and grunts escaped her throat. Scott felt her twitch and tremble. Nothing about their position or their surroundings hurt; any inconvenience from the thin carpet on a concrete floor paled in comparison to how good they felt together. For long minutes, neither thought of anything but the sensations and satisfaction of fucking.

When orgasm hit, it hit for them both. Scott let out a sharp breath at the point of no return. As if it signaled something in Jessica, she moaned and tightened. "Oooohh!" she whined with the first jolt of his release. Spasms overcame her and she buried her face against her forearms on the floor as they both came. Ripples of bliss and release eventually subsided, but not quickly.

Satisfaction held on.

Scott guided Jessica onto her side with him behind her. He cradled his new playmate with his cock still buried deep inside. Jessica purred and snuggled in. "Wow," she whispered. "What does all this mean?"

"Feels like maybe we're supposed to talk all that out before the sex," he chuckled. "Suppose I should think twice about all that when you've already got possessive guy problems, too."

"See, it's different when you actually care how I feel about it. Also, it's hot as hell when you say it. I like it. I'm not worried. I don't understand what's come over me, but I know it'll be alright. I feel like it's more than just possessive talk, though. Tell me being with you is a lot more of this."

"It's definitely really pornographic," Scott assured her. "You're not the only one. It's all really recent...as in like the last couple days."

"But they're yours, too? That sounds amazing."

"Not even blinking at that, are you?"

Jessica grinned. "No. No, I'm not. I want to hear it all...oh, shit. I still have classes today." She laughed. "Unless you want to keep me here? Not sure why I'd resist, but someone may want the room before long."

"I'll tell you all the rest later. Promise. We should figure out what to do for now, though. I don't want to put you in a bad spot."

"Oh, I want to help you get back at those assholes. I want to get back at him, too. I never thought I'd be a revenge-cheater, but wow am I glad I did this. And I'm ready to dump his ass after what he pulled. It's just...gonna be a mess afterward. Thank god we didn't move in together. I can stall and avoid him until we can talk later. He'll be busy all day and night, anyway."

"Then let's get through the day and meet up later?"

"Deal." That grin returned to her face. "Pornographic, huh?"

"I've had a lot of encouragement to get a little crazy."

"Mmmh." Her hips rolled again. "I think I'm gonna love this."

* * *

Jessica kissed him goodbye on her way out the door. Respective bathrooms were in opposite directions. They had to split off.

Scott made it three steps away before a kiss at his cheek froze him in his tracks. It came from behind, deftly placed and giving him a rush of desire and energy. He turned to find the boss with a grin and a beckoning finger. "C'mere."