Divine Job Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did as instructed, and gladly. Jessica had him sated right up until that kiss and the sight of the goddess. In fairness, nobody could be asked to keep up with that kind of magic. Aphrodite led him into a deserted aisle of books. "This is more like it. No heartbreak, no jealousy, no harm. No reason to hold back. You get to live this way from now on. Understand?"

"I do," said Scott. "I still have questions."

"Save them for later. I have a job for you. I think you're ready."

His fascination with her didn't block out the faint flutter in his stomach that followed her words. "Now? What kind of job?"

"Sex work, of course. My kind. About as straightforward as either of us can hope, too. You're going to love it," she said with a sultry drop in her voice. "The 'client' is here. Now. I want you to fuck her here and now. She wants you to fuck her here and now. As soon as you walk away from me."

Scott swallowed hard, trying to control the shudder in his breath. Most of it came from arousal, but that tinge of nerves hadn't left him. He was also hard as steel all over again. His erection strained against his jeans. Aphrodite's eyes took on a knowing gleam as she nudged his cock into a more comfortable upright position. "Let me help you with that," she said. Of course, her touch only set his urges on fire.

He wasn't sure what time it was or how long he'd been with Jessica, but that happened right after Julia, and she after Christie, and last night...and now none of that counted for anything against his rising need.

"I just..." He swallowed again. "Shouldn't I clean up first?"

"No." Her grin turned wicked. She walked around him, tracing one finger against his torso like she was evaluating him with pride. "No, you should go straight to her. Go like you know it doesn't matter if you just fucked another woman, because it doesn't."

Whatever the reasoning behind it, her answer was yet another turn-on...maybe the sort Scott should have felt bad about, but that didn't change the effect. "Who is this?"

"Oh, someone I've known a while. She fits in with the student body here, but you'll know better. You'll know her when you see her. She's thin, long and straight dark hair, beautiful. She's got the sort of dark eyes that say she's the sharpest mind in the room and one of the most perfect tight bubble butts you'll ever see in your life. You can call her C, but don't talk to her until you're done."

"Don't talk until...? You want me to just walk up and fuck her?"

"She wants that, yes. I want you to satisfy her. Don't worry for a second about the noise or being caught or interrupted. I've made all the arrangements and done all the talking already. Do you trust me, Scott?"

"Yes," he answered again.

Aphrodite's lips came perilously close to his ear. Every breath of her near-whisper felt like a kiss perfectly placed to drive him wild. "She told me she wants it a little rough. I promise you won't hurt her. She wants this, Scott. She wants you to use her like she's a toy for your cock. No words. No negotiation. No foreplay. Fuck her selfishly. Maybe even like she needs a little lesson. Like all she needs is a reminder she belongs to your dick. If you really let go, that might even be true after you're finished with her."

The tremors worsened. He couldn't have Aphrodite, and knew why, but he ached for her. He also wanted to make her happy...and despite any inhibition, he couldn't deny the affect her words had on him. "Where?"

"She's one floor up, to the right at the stairs," the goddess whispered. "I told her to wait in the ancient history section. You know that one, yes?" With that, she vanished.

He gripped his notebooks, turned, and started walking.

Activity in the library carried on. Students and staff quietly wandered to and fro as Scott crossed the floor and went up the stairs on a single-minded mission. If he caught more admiring looks from passing women like he had all morning, he missed them this time. His sight didn't narrow to tunnel vision, but it was close.

Alone with his thoughts, Scott was aware of how it sounded if cut to the core: "walk up to a complete stranger and fuck her in public without a word because someone told you to." Goddess or not, magic or not, it was still there. Still all the possible problems...and yet, Scott trusted her. More than that, his own desires now agreed. He was absolutely going to do exactly that.

No one got in his way, nor was there anyone in sight in the whole corner of the library as promised. No one until he came to the ancient history aisle in the back corner with its small table and chairs...and the lone young woman Aphrodite described, facing the stacks with an open book in hand.

Her looks fit the college profile and so did her clothes, with a short ruffled blue dress and sandals fit to the warm weather. At a look, Scott knew she was no ordinary student. C was strikingly beautiful as promised. He saw that intelligence Aphrodite described when her eyes turned his way with a...a challenge?

Pert lips spread with a grin.

Striding up to her, Scott tore his belt free and tossed it aside along with his notebooks. He saw her eyebrow rise as she looked him up and down in his approach. Those divinely-enhanced instincts confirmed everything else about this set-up in the heartbeats before he was on her. He didn't need to talk to her now.

Scott swept one arm around her, claiming a fistful of hair at her scalp as he kissed her. His other hand immediately went up her skirt, cupping and kneading her pussy. He found damp and wet silk beneath her skirt as her body tensed. She yelped into his mouth and grabbed at his arms, but not to pull him away.

Her kiss was like no other. Every kiss since Aphrodite's blessing had been great, but he felt some new spark here. All the power and confidence the goddess had granted him remained, but Scott felt an equality he hadn't sensed with any of his other partners. He felt it by way of vulnerability and need, and sensed the same in her moan and her kiss. C's tongue beckoned his, welcoming and almost pleading. "Mmph!" she moaned with a grind of her hot groin against his hand.

Scott turned his hand to curl his fingers around her panties. The instant he felt not a strand of hair between those fingers, Scott tore the fabric away with a single jerk. Again, C yelped in his mouth. She kept kissing him. Her heavy, needful breath matched his.

His jeans came free with another deft tug. Helpless in his kiss, C grabbed at his hips to help him shed the rest. Scott stepped out of the fabric at his feet with all the convenience of divine intervention. He let go of her hair and broke the kiss to put her on her back on the table. His shirt came off in a flash.

The break gave him another look at her beautiful face, where he found that grin again... and that challenge.

Her expression melted with the first brush of his cock against the dark strip over her pussy. "Ooh!" C cried and shuddered with the contact. He looked too big for her, but knew better. He had seemed too big for others, too. Magic ensured otherwise.

"Oh, fuck," C whimpered with the tool between her legs. Scott kept one hand on her neck at the collarbone to hold her in place, but it wasn't like she resisted. Not even when he grabbed the collar of her dress and tore it away. Flawless skin and pert breasts without a bra emerged when he tossed the fabric aside. "Yes," C gasped. "Yes—ooh!"

Like the kiss, penetration brought both a sense of dominance and a deep, vulnerable need for more. Reliably, penetration also brought far deeper pleasure than any kiss. Tight, silky wet walls spread only enough to accommodate the invading hard flesh to the thrill of both. C cried out in rapture and welcomed him.

Fierce need drove them on. Scott saw mutual passion in C's dark eyes. He thrust harder the next time, and then harder still, drawing from her a sharp breath and then gritted teeth. Her cunt tightened and claimed him with all that same dominance he poured into her. Rapture compelled harder fucking. It felt too good to question and far too good to stop.

Scott's hands roamed her body while he pistoned in and out of her. Those small but perfect breasts welcomed his hands. C's head rolled back on the table. Her open mouth twitched with a grin, but her only sound was joyful, helpless moans. She curled her legs around Scott's hips.

It felt better and better. C tightened around his cock, but that only encouraged him to fuck harder and pound her into submission. He had no urge to hurt her, but he fucked like he was trying. She writhed on the table and loved it. C slumped in surrender, giving up on any deliberate effort to hold him back.

Only continued ravishing and fucking made her tighten again, this time involuntarily. It began with shaking legs, then her thighs tightening around his hips and moans. She gripped his cock and threw her head back again with gasps of disbelief when the tension finally cut loose and she came hard on his cock.

The ride shook Scott to orgasm, too. He pumped away into her as if he hadn't gotten off all day. Release left him with a sense of dominance, of triumph...and the need for more.

He took what he wanted. She gave in willingly. Scott thought nothing of romance or sensual play. He drank in her beauty and used her to get off again, and again, gratified by the way they sent one another into climax each time.

Gifts from the goddess maintained his stamina and his virility. Scott wore C out, but she wasn't complaining. When his urges were sated, Scott pulled away from the wet mess between their sex and finally looked to her face with more than selfish lust. He opened his mouth to ask if she was okay.

Under the sweaty locks of straight dark hair, he caught a glimpse of a naughty and satisfied grin. His question caught in his throat and died altogether when they made eye contact. He knew all he needed to know.

Scott gently but firmly made a fist in her hair again. He pulled her off the table as he sank back into a chair and guided her head to his cock. C devoured him without hesitation. Once again his whole body soared with the pleasures of a welcoming mouth around his dick. C had all of the enthusiasm of any previous lover, along with something more he couldn't describe. It wasn't about technique; this wasn't a performance, but pure satisfaction.

A low moan as she slowly sucked her way down his length signaled her satisfaction, too.

* * *

"Thank you," she murmured from between his legs. His hands no longer held her hair. She'd gone on sucking him to another orgasm, anyway, and greedily drank down his cum. She seemed just as wiped out as Scott, but just as compelled by sheer pleasure to continue on. "That was amazing."

"It's not my normal approach, but I liked it," said Scott. "Glad you did, too."

"Oh? You sure it's not normal?"

"Not usually that rough. Normally I talk a little more first, too," he grinned. "I wanted to follow your requests."

One thin, perfectly-arched eyebrow rose. Again, he saw much more than sex in those dark eyes. "Did you, now?"

"Didn't I?" he wondered.

"I loved it and I want more," said C. "But it wasn't the rough that made it so good. What did she tell you, exactly?"

"She told me..." he hesitated with concern that he'd done something wrong, but it couldn't be too bad if she was this relaxed and happy with him. "She said you wanted me use you like a toy for my cock. No foreplay. Be selfish. Like I'm reminding you that you belong to my dick." He swallowed. "Her words, not mine. Feel like I should be blushing anyway."

"No." C rose from between his legs to crawl over him, her naked skin covered with sweat and other shared marks. She settled into his lap. "The only thing I told her was that I wanted you to do whatever you really wanted to do. If that's what she told you, I think she was doing us both a favor. Maybe giving you a lesson, too."

His mouth opened with objection or apology. She smothered it with a long, deep kiss. Her lips and tongue still swept him away. When she pulled back, grinning again, he wasn't so worried. "I loved it. Did she say anything else?"

"Only...only that if I really let go, that might even come true."

Another kiss. Softer, but driven by a statement. It ended with another satisfied grin. "Good thing you let go, then."

"She didn't tell me your name. Just 'C.' Who are you?"

"I'm Clio."

He didn't recognize it at first, and then it did. His eyes widened. "The Muse?"

"She told me you were a good student. I like that." She kissed his neck. "I like you, too. A lot."

"You...wow."

"She doesn't tell you much, does she?"

"Yes and no. When I try to get more answers, it's like I should already have them. Mostly she tells me to trust her. And I do, but...it's not the same as knowing and understanding. I feel like it's all more complicated than she's saying."

"Hm," Clio considered. "That's natural, I suppose. You can trust her. That's all you need. She wouldn't choose you if she didn't know your desires and your limits. But I can understand why you might have more questions. Maybe I can help. You aren't her first herald. I've known the others...and also it turns out I know a little bit about history."

"That's your domain, right? Your area as a muse? Not sure what to call it."

"Yes. My sisters and I are more than just sources of inspiration for mortals. So, what do you want to know?"

"Limits, I guess? How far is too far? I'm picking up one woman after another and everything is fine so far, but I keep wondering what happens if it isn't? She talked about ancient heroes like Hercules and such, but I'm not seeing how that applies with what she's talked about. This is the first time Aphrodite called anything a 'job,' too. I know what I'm free to do on my own, but I don't know what she'll want me to do for her."

"Ah. That last part is between you and her. I'll let her tell you when she decides. As for the rest?" Clio cast her eyes upward in a little show of recall. "Doing whatever you want with your role is doing whatever she wants. That freedom and indulgence is part of it. Maybe an example would help?

"Her last male herald was a long time ago. He was a noble of the Middle East, and he had a harem...which normally isn't at all the kind of sexy fantasy thing that word conjures up in this culture. You know how this world treats women. You wouldn't have been chosen if you didn't get that. But when we're talking about Aphrodite's herald, it's a different story. It's magic and wonder and the will of a goddess. Then we're talking about exactly the kind of sexy fantasy that might come to mind.

"When he died, according to history, his harem numbered fourteen thousand," said Clio. The revelation hit him like a brick. She smiled at his wide eyes and continued on as if teasing him for his awe. "The truth is somewhat larger than that. And less cynical and more sincere on all sides than modern history would ever suspect."

"How...how?"

"Over a long time. Also that whole 'chosen' thing, and the fact that Aphrodite liked seeing so many people so happy. So, yes. Hercules? The great heroes? Your role is very different, but we are talking about that same scale."

Clio trailed kisses up his neck. He was once again hard and vulnerable, with her naked skin only encouraging both. "Your lovers and servants will suck and fuck you day and night and love you for it," she said into his ear. "That's wonderful enough...but that's also the basis for so many more delights."

"She said..." his voice trembled again, though mostly as he enjoyed her touch. "Said I have to keep a lower profile than that."

"Yes. You do. The world is different now. Your lovers will never be jealous, but mortal men and at least a few immortals are another story. Secrecy may be part of the fun." Lips trailed up his neck below his ear. "In your own way, you could practically rule this city in secret. Or take another path. Time is on your side, and so am I."

His head turned. She pulled back in his lap to face him. "I have my own passions to pursue. I'm a Muse, after all. History and academia are my life, but they are not my only joys. I love the erotic, too. Being aware of your power doesn't make it any less appealing. I'd love to return to you whenever I have time. Assuming you're willing," she teased.

This time, he initiated the kiss. Scott treasured everything about her. Aphrodite had told him he could enjoy the range of roles, from the seducer to the vulnerable novice. With Clio, he felt like both at the same time. She kissed with notes of surrender and submission in her touch and in her breath. It didn't make her any less of a power unto herself.

His face stayed close to hers. His hand ran through her hair. "How do we do this?"

"We do exactly this," said Clio. "I'll come and go as I will. I have my own role. Leave the musing of history to me and tell no one of my nature. Aphrodite will know everything, but when it comes to your mortal lovers, I'm just another one of them." Her eyes held his. "When I come to you, I'm your servant, Scott. No words necessary. No doubts. I want you to use me. I think we feel more than that between us, but I know your power. This is the best way to enjoy it. I'll have a lot of fun this way."

His lips twitched with a naughty thought. She watched and waited until he said it out loud. "If you really want to be that slutty for me, you might want to dress like it when you show up."

She grinned. "Yes, sir."

"No 'sir.' I like it when you say my name."

"Good. And speaking of our roles, I owe you payment for this."

"You don't really need—ooh," Scott moaned when she straddled him and sank down on his cock once again. All that sensual vulnerability washed over Clio's face again. She held on, coping with the pleasure, and gave him a slow grind.

"I do," she said. "I made a deal. I want to." Her hips rolled against his lap, working his cock in her pussy again, but her eyes steadied with purpose and focus. She hugged him close, bringing her lips to his ear, and whispered, "Antiquity."

A shudder ran through him, this one decidedly different than the thrills of sex. He felt the touch of power in her breath against his ear. A hundred fleeting thoughts rushed through his mind, like memories of books and stories and personal experiences. The same tremor hit him again when she whispered the next word, less elegant but still pregnant with meaning: "Post-Classical."

"Aah," Clio whined, this time entirely in pleasure as her hips rocked and she shifted from his left ear to his right. Scott was already catching on. He had that same feeling he experienced in his first few days of college, where he'd listen and write and feel like his brain was full. The sex made it far less taxing this time and much more pleasant. So did the teacher. She whispered in his ear, "Modernity."

"You're teaching me," Scott murmured.

"Yes," she grunted. "Not everything, but...unh...more than you'd...mmh...learn here. Mmh!" Clio's writhing deepened with passion. She bent inward and sensuously licked his neck from collarbone to chin and kept fucking him all the while. "It will sink in. I don't normally do it by fucking. Maybe I should start."

"It's amazing. Thank you," he breathed.

"I'm not done yet," said Clio. "An educated person should learn at least another language...if not more."