Divine Job Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a bit surprised that they even let him in, but it wasn't as if every American with money wore designer labels. The staff in the spacious, gorgeous lobby accepted him without a second thought, put his bags in a coat check closet and showed him to the bar. All along the way, Scott thought he'd caught the eye of one woman after another. He didn't want to dwell on that just yet. He had bigger problems, like how much this one drink was about to cost.

The bar wasn't crowded. Scott waited for the bartender to turn around. He realized then that he didn't know what he wanted, but all of the bottles on the shelf behind the bar looked pricy. He glanced around for a drink menu, first on the bar itself and then at the nearby tables. That was when he saw her—blonde and gorgeous, wearing a blue sun dress that showed off her curves. She looked to be in her late thirties or perhaps a little older, with a troubled expression as she looked at her phone.

Frustrated, she looked away from her phone and soon met Scott's gaze. Old habits turned Scott's eyes away, hoping she wouldn't think he was staring.

"Kalispera," Scott smiled to the bartender in his best travel-guide Greek. "Do you speak English?"

"Eh, little," said the man. It was about what Scott had hoped; a bartender in a place like this probably dealt with people from all over the world. "Drink?"

"Yes. Do you have a list? A menu?"

"Are you American?" asked a woman's voice beside him. This time, he heard no accent—or, rather, he heard about the same accent he had himself. The beautiful blonde now stood beside him. She flashed him a friendly, helpful smile. "First time here?"

"Yeah, actually," Scott nodded. "Wish I'd brushed up on the language a bit more rather than playing the 'ugly American' like this."

"I know how that is. Let me buy you a drink?"

Scott kept his cool, though he let a little of his surprise show naturally. "Sure, thanks. Just a beer. I'm Scott, by the way."

"Breanne," the blonde smiled. She turned to the bartender and made the order in Greek, then gestured to Scott to join her at her small table. "I don't often get to show off my tourist-speak very often," she joked.

"Nice of you to come to my rescue. Thanks."

"Sure. It's nice to meet another American."

"Are you here alone?"

"Yes and no. Long story." She shrugged. "You?"

"At this point, yeah," Scott sighed. He caught the glint in her eye as she looked him over. Rather than feeling shy or flustered, Scott took it as a good sign. He returned an easy smile and made plenty of eye contact. "I came here with a university class and ran into some trouble. Missed my original flight. Now I'm stuck with a little time to kill."

"Were you staying here?" she asked. "Seems a bit swanky for a college class. Undergrad?"

"Does it show?" he grinned.

"If you told me you were in grad school, I'd believe it. You don't strike me as a freshman," she teased mildly. "You don't sound like one, either."

He took that as a good sign. "No, I was in a much more affordable hostel on the other side of the city until things got derailed. I came over here figuring the language barrier might be a little easier at a place like this."

"What went wrong? Oh, efharisto," she said to the bartender as he brought them their drinks.

"To make a long story short, I got mugged the night we were supposed to leave and I wound up in the hospital. I'm okay, but they rung my bell pretty good. I had to stay a night for observation, so I missed my flight. And there was the police report, and the embassy, and all that. I was supposed to head home two days ago."

"That's terrible! I've been here three times and I've never even heard of anything like that."

"Eh. Crime happens everywhere, right?"

"You seem to be taking it well," she observed. "Most people I know would still be beside themselves over it."

"Well, the cops found my wallet and my passport was safely with my luggage at the hostel, so I just lost some cash. I'm not really hurt. I've got a flight home again, but not until tomorrow. All in all, I think I should count myself lucky." He caught the small shake of her head. "Does it seem that strange?"

Breanne laughed a little. "Let's say I'm not used to people who take adversity in stride."

He noted the tone of approval in her voice. "Do you take it in stride?"

"I try. Sometimes it's an uphill battle." Her phone vibrated again beside her drink. "Case in point," she sighed, picking it up to tap at it without actually looking. "Sorry. My own travel drama there."

"What's going on?"

"Nothing I want to trouble you with," Breanne shook her head.

"Up to you, but you bought me the drink. The least I can do is lend a sympathetic ear."

"How do I know you'll be sympathetic?"

"Because you bought me the drink," Scott grinned. "That earns more of my loyalty than I owe to whoever sent you that text."

Breanne laughed, almost in spite of herself. "Loyalty, huh?"

He held his hands up amiably. "I won't pry."

Her phone buzzed again. Her eyes turned up toward Scott's. She seemed contemplative...and hungry for what she saw. "I'm here with my fiancée, except I'm not sure if he's still going to be my fiancée at this point. This trip was supposed to be part business for him and part pre-honeymoon for us. I found out yesterday that he's had a couple of pre-bachelor parties that have gone way out of bounds. He misfired some pictures from his phone straight into mine."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear," Scott said with sincerity. "That has to be awful."

"We're staying at a villa, so I left him there and got a hotel room for the night. I needed some space to get over the shock and anger and figure out what I want to do."

"So that's him texting you?"

"Yes. He's going between pleading and being indignant. He was born pretty well-off and now he's a big-shot corporate executive, so he's used to getting what he wants and not used to being called out. And he doesn't take adversity well. Something I've been thinking about."

"Seems like a bad trait for a corporate executive," noted Scott.

Breanne's shoulders sank a little. "I don't know. I'm being negative right now because I'm angry at him, but I have good reason to be angry at him. To be honest, the infidelity isn't nearly as bad as the lying. I just..." Her voice trailed off then, but the thoughtful look in her eyes remained. "I don't know why I'm telling all this to a stranger."

"Hey, if either one of us decides we're never gonna meet again, that's pretty much that," Scott shrugged. "It sounds like you haven't had anyone to talk to about this."

"I haven't," Breanne conceded. "I haven't called family or friends because I don't know if this is something we need to work out privately or if I should call the whole thing off. I wouldn't be engaged if I didn't love him. But now I don't know how much else he's been hiding from me. If he'd said, 'Hey, there's a bachelor party and I think it's going to get pretty wild,' at least we could've talked about it. I'm not a prude. I'd like to get wild once in a while, too. But that's just another reason I'm irritated, and now this...I don't know."

Her phone buzzed once more. She kept her eyes on Scott. "I answered a while ago to let him know I'm alive and that was all I would say for now. I haven't said anything else because I haven't made up my mind yet. I can't decide if I'm overreacting or not."

"It sounds like a pretty serious breach of trust," Scott shrugged. "Does he know he could've talked this out with you in the first place?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. I just...You know the other thing that I keep worrying about? All along, I thought I'd found Mr. Right, and that our problems were ordinary problems. Every relationship has them." She paused, reluctant to share this much at first, but after another long look at Scott, she said, "I'm afraid I won't find anyone else who can make me happy like he has."

"I can understand why you might feel that way, but you shouldn't, and I think you know that," Scott said. "You're charming. You're obviously intelligent. You can take care of yourself. And you're gorgeous. I know it can be hard to find the right person, but at the same time, you could have your pick of the litter. Your fiancée would have to be a real idiot not to realize he screwed up the best thing that ever happened to him."

Breanne's lips curled into a grin, both amused and a little daring. "My pick of the litter, hm?"

Scott gave her the sort of smoldering grin he didn't realize he had in him. "A woman like you could have any man she wants."

The phone buzzed again. Breanne completely ignored it. "Do you want to prove that?"

* * *

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Scott kissed her. Breanne grabbed at the back of his neck and pulled him until she was against the wall. The sensation of her lips sliding across his while her breasts pushed against his chest thrilled him. He felt her grind into him, giving the older blonde her first sense of what he was packing out of sight. Breanne gasped once their kiss broke, clinging to him and pressing her fully-clothed grind until the elevator bell rang.

They parted as the doors opened. An older couple waited at the door, then waved them on as they realized the elevator was going in the wrong direction. Scott turned back to Breanne as the doors closed. "Only two more floors," he remarked.

"Mm-hmm," Breanne nodded. "But you've got good instincts." He tilted his head, wondering if she meant more than simple approval of their first kiss. "I like it just like that." She took his hand and squeezed it firmly. "Don't give me a second to reconsider this."

They walked to her room hand in hand. Scott was a perfect gentleman while there was a chance of anyone seeing them. As soon as they had the door closed and locked, however, Breanne found herself pushed up against it.

While Scott had on occasion come on strong with girls once he saw the right signs, he'd never been this forward or this sure of himself. As Breanne suggested, he gave her no time to think this through. She couldn't speak, because her mouth was joined with his in a kiss, nor could she go anywhere.

It wasn't just a matter of his embrace. Breanne felt her legs shake. She couldn't walk away now if she tried. This strong, sexy young man had her more turned on than she'd been in a long time, or maybe ever. He had her feeling hot just talking to her in the bar. Now she was almost feverish. She rode the wave of arousal and enjoyed the warm touch of his hands, moaning with delight as they moved down her hips to stroke her ass. He got the cue: rather than moving on from there, Scott's hands stayed low and grabbed freely.

Without breaking off from her lips, Scott lifted her up by her ass. Breanne clung to him, arms wrapped around his shoulders and now her legs sweeping around his hips. As if he already knew the layout of the suite with his eyes closed, Scott brought her inside. His partner was still completely lost in his kiss until he settled her back onto the king-sized bed. When they finally broke off, he saw dazzled eyes and her chest rising and falling heavily.

Their eyes never broke contact as Scott tore off his shoes and socks. Breanne kicked hers off in a flash. Her mind was on other matters. She unfasten his belt while he slipped off his shirt and tossed it aside. Scott soon saw for the first time the reaction a woman had to his enhanced endowments as Breanne's eyes went wide at the long, thick member that she freed from his boxer briefs.

"Oh my god," she breathed. One of her hands ran up his tight abs. Her other hand slowly came around his shaft and slid across and around it as if checking to see that it was real. He liked her smooth, soft hands along his hard shaft, but he liked what came next better. With one hand still enticingly wrapped around his cock, Breanne bent forward and tilted her head up to look at his eyes. Her mouth opened to welcome his head and the rest into her mouth with her tongue providing a warm, wet, not-quite-red carpet.

Scott let out a moan and his eyes fluttered closed. Breanne made similarly blissful noises as the heavenly sensations of her blowjob overtook him. When he opened his eyes again, he found Breanne fully focused on taking his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could, probably deeper than she should have been able, and whimpering as if each penetration of her mouth and throat felt as good for her as it did for him.

His impressions were correct. Breanne slowly, deliberately, hungrily sucked his cock, riding high on sensations of bliss that had never come from this act before. She didn't question it. She gave in, half-expecting she might come before she was done. Ripples of pleasure ran through her body, focusing on her cunt. Breanne followed her urge to suck him off and felt her excitement double when his hands gently fell to either side of her head and his hips began to move with her.

He didn't push hard, not wanting to hurt her or get too rough, but the pair wordlessly agreed that they could not resist these urges. Breanne made herself a vessel for Scott as he fucked her mouth to their mutual delight.

"Oh god, Breanne," Scott grunted. Seconds turned into minutes. Pleasure built, but he didn't want it to reach orgasm—at least, not yet. As good as this felt, as much he yearned to release his load into Breanne's throat, and as much as he was certain she wanted that, too, he didn't know his limits yet. Scott's hand on Breanne's head gently indicated that she should ease off, until finally she pulled back from him with a broad, naughty smile.

"I can't believe how good that feels," Breanne said shamelessly. She still had one hand on his cock. She could hardly bear to let it go. "I could do that all day."

"I want more than that," Scott said, his hands sliding from her head to slip off the straps of her dress at her shoulders.

"You can have that, too," Breanne told him. "We'll have plenty of time. You're staying here with me tonight."

He leaned down to kiss her again. His hands roamed along the top of her chest until they came to her breasts. He caressed the sides and tops of her ample chest, hearing nothing but a plea for more in her breath. This, too, turned her on wildly. Though Scott didn't want to rush things, he soon gave her breasts a firm but affectionate squeeze.

"More," she whimpered, and his groping became more forward. She stroked his cock as they kissed, until finally Scott pushed her onto her back and all but tore her dress off. Breanne moved to help him, soon laying before him in just her lacy black bra and panties.

Part of him wanted to savor the sight. Breanne's curves and her lace offered up an image fit for high-class porn. But as much as he wanted to look, he wanted to touch and taste. He could tell she didn't need any more warming up, but he had more that he wanted to do. Scott shucked his pants the rest of the way off, leaving him completely naked before her, and then he bent over to slip her panties off.

He caught her scent immediately. Scott's hands slipped up along the insides of her thighs to part them, allowing full access to the needful lips that awaited under a soft patch of blonde hair. His first licks were light, letting her adjust to the waves of pleasure that shot through her body with each touch of his tongue. Soon he began delivering a full, attentive dose of oral ecstasy.

Then it was Breanne's turn to hold his head in her hands and encourage him to give her more and more. Breanne moaned loudly when his tongue swirled around her clit, lightly at first and then with full, shameless focus. She almost screamed when his fingers joined in, stroking her lips to get them fully wet before penetrating her folds. It took him no time at all to find her g-spot, which he attended like a master.

Breanne's eyes went wide. She begged him to keep going when she could speak, but most of her words fell into moans of blissful surrender. Scott licked and finger-fucked her while enjoying the touch of her legs against his shoulders, his sides and, once or twice, the squeeze of her thighs around his head. He maintained his assault until he felt her tighten around his index and middle fingers. Breanne's whole body began to tense underneath him. Rather than intensify his pace of strokes and licks, he held steady, knowing the inevitability would make it that much better. Soon, climax thundered through her body.

His continued attention extended her orgasm, pushing her on and on through further ecstasy until the spasms abated. Even then, Scott kissed her pussy with tenderness and care, romancing her sex every step of the way.

"Oh god," she whimpered. "Oh god. Fuck...Scott, you're amazing. Where did you...oh wow. Thank you."

Scott wiped off his mouth, once again drinking in the sight of her. Breanne now offered up a picture of shameless, wanton beauty, wearing only her bra with her thoroughly wet pussy offered to him like a prize. "You're welcome," he grinned. "You need a minute?" he asked, but he already knew the answer.

"I need you," she responded breathlessly. She pushed herself up only long enough to unclasp and remove her bra, revealing full, beautiful breasts. "I need that cock. Fuck me, Scott."

He moved in above her, eager to give her exactly what she wanted. She surprised him when she reached up to draw him in for a kiss, figuring she wouldn't want to taste herself on his lips, but that seemed to excite her more. The sensation of his cock sliding up along the wet flesh between her legs was too much for her to maintain the kiss, though, forcing her to shudder in anticipation.

Penetrating her with his cock, Scott found her eyes looking up into his once again. Her whole body was a dream: full breasts, smooth flesh, a slick, tight, welcoming cunt. Scott pushed in slowly to savor their first moments of coupling. Though he wondered if he'd fit all the way in, Breanne accepted his full length right to the base. She let out a note of approval as his hips bucked gently to rub up against her, stimulating more of the flesh around her hole. It wasn't a conscious move on his part, nor did it take any particular effort, but when he found she liked it he knew he'd make it a habit in his strokes.

Fully sheathed within her, Scott kissed Breanne once more. He slid only halfway out before obeying the urge to reverse and slowly piston forward again. Soon his lust overtook him and he picked up the pace. Breanne embraced him and cooed helplessly, giving in for a good, long fuck.

It wasn't long before he had her coming again. Everything worked in his favor: technique, length and girth, energy and stamina. Scott felt her tighten around his cock while her body stiffened, spasmed through another orgasm, and relaxed again. He kept fucking her the whole time.

He couldn't stop. Nor did he want to. Breanne only hung on and enjoyed the ride, loving every second of it. "Oh god, fuck me, Scott," she nearly wept. "I need this so bad...fuck me all you want."

Long minutes passed before Scott felt his first orgasm building. Hearing breathless notes from his partner, he decided not to delay it, and instead fucked her even harder and faster. The warning sensations in his groin coincided with Breanne's renewed moans, giving rise to the hope that they'd get off together. "Look at me," Scott beckoned as he continued impaling her with his cock. "Look at me."

Breanne's eyes fluttered open again. "Ahhh," she whined, and kept his gaze when they both went over the edge. "Oh god! Nnnh! Scott!"

He let loose a torrent of fluid inside her. The lovers grunted and pulsed and came. Scott was still pumping semen when his lips fell upon hers again, drawing her into a possessive kiss while he claimed her and injected her.

"So good," Breanne sighed. "You feel so good... nnh. Mmmh," she moaned as his hips moved and his cock pulled out and pushed in again. Then her eyes opened once more, this time in disbelief at the continued sensations of their union. "More?" she asked.