Divine Job Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was surprised, too, but he obeyed his urges. She felt too good to stop. The chance to keep fucking like this was too good to let go to waste. He didn't want to take his partner for granted. "Can you?" he asked. "Do you want more?"

"Oh baby, you don't even have to ask." Breanne clutched at his ass and pulled on him to make her point clear.

* * *

A long time later, Breanne lay on her side with Scott over her and still inside her. She purred with satisfaction and affection. "I almost feel like I could lay here forever," she said.

"Pretty sure we'd have to move to pay the bill for the room, at least," Scott replied. Though he was still blown away at bedding such a hottie, his own performance had been a thrill, too. Aphrodite made him more than an amazing lover.

They lasted for hours. He got Breanne off repeatedly, coming twice more himself and never needed more than a few seconds to rest. It all felt too good to stop, so he kept on going until now. Breanne, too, never had any problem keeping up with him...or, at least, was never anything but fully receptive. She'd run out of energy an hour ago, but was perfectly glad to lie back and let herself be taken.

Nor did she question any of it. Breanne turned her head in appreciation of his nuzzling. "Scott, this was incredible. You're wonderful. Part of me does want it to go on."

He leaned in to trail soft kisses along the side of her neck and under her ear. "But we've both got lives to get back to in the morning, right? I understand. I might be a possessive lay," he said, musing that he'd never known that about himself until now, "but I'm not a possessive person."

"I really like that about you," she said. "You've done so much for me already, but...would you help me with something?"

"Anything. You name it. And you're pretty amazing yourself."

"I need to call Richard."

"That's his name? You didn't mention it."

"I didn't want to share too much at first. Now I feel like I could share everything with you. That's kind of why I'm asking."

"It's nice to hear. Well, if you want me to step out...?"

"No. No, not at all. That's what...this might seem weird, but...would you stay here with me while I call? Like this, right now?" Her hand drifted to her crotch, where Scott was still possessively, fully embedded within her. "I'm not sure how to say this, but...I don't want to call him up playing the weak and heartbroken jilted woman. I kinda feel like I won the lottery tonight with you. That's where I want to call him from. Cloud Nine. And if we're over, then we're over."

"Do you want it to be over with him?"

"I'll know when I talk to him."

"You think you can hold a conversation with him while we're, uh...?"

"Fucking?" she smiled. "I think we're ready to speak plainly now. And as long as you're really slow and gentle, then yes, I think I can. If I screw it up by moaning or whatever, well, that's one more thing Richard gets for cheating on me."

Scott disengaged and looked around the darkened room for her purse. When he returned, he set it beside her and waited for her to fish out her phone. Then she looked back up at him, grinning wickedly. She stayed on her side with her leg spread to accept his embrace and more importantly his cock with a low, lustful moan.

"Oh, wow," Breanne purred, "anyone ever tell you how amazing your cock is? And the rest of you?"

"What else do you want me to do?" Scott asked.

"This isn't too much already?" she teased.

"Hey, I got to have sex with you all afternoon and evening. Talk about winning the lottery. I'll do anything you want."

Breanne smiled, then sighed as one of his hands slid affectionately over her breast. "That," she said. "Do that. Play with me a little. Fuck me slow and soft. Just...don't interrupt, but don't let me forget you're here."

She twisted back, looking over her shoulder to draw Scott in for one more kiss, and then snuggled into his possessive, gently fucking embrace to make her call.

Given their closeness, Scott could hear both sides of the conversation perfectly well. "Breanne?" a man's voice answered. "Where are you? Are you alright?"

Breanne paused as Scott's dick slid deeper in her, slowly enough that it didn't throw her off, but it chased away any fear. "I'm fine, Richard," she said when she was sure she wouldn't gasp. "I'm at a hotel. I told you before I'm fine."

"Jesus, didn't you get any of my messages or my calls after that?"

"Yeah, I got them all. I didn't answer because I needed some space. I'm a grown woman, Richard."

"I know that. I know. I'm sorry. You walked out and then wouldn't talk to me and I freaked out a little and kept imagining something bad happening to you."

Breanne rolled a bit to sink further into Scott's embrace, welcoming the hand on her breast. "No. Nothing bad at all. Listen. We need to talk."

"I know, I know," Richard agreed urgently. "Where can I find you?"

"No. Over the phone. Now."

"C'mon, Breanne, we need to be face to face. Let's meet and we'll talk this over and everything will be fine, okay? I'll apologize. I mean, I'm apologizing now, but it's not the same as if I could see you. We'll talk and everything will be fine, okay?"

"Don't talk to me like I'm some starry-eyed girl, Richard!" she snapped. "I'm not with you to be your trophy wife and I'm not some gold-digger. I'm not putting up with double standards!"

"Baby, you're overreacting."

"Am I?" she asked. "I saw pictures of you getting blowjobs from three women at one of your buddies' parties, and that was just for starters, but I'm overreacting?"

"Look, just tell me where you are and I'll come see you and we'll talk this out, okay?"

"Okay. Fine. You want to know where I am? Hold on and I'll show you. I'll call you back in a couple minutes." With that, she hung up the phone, and then groaned loudly as Scott gave her a long, deep thrust. "Ooooh, god, your timing is so perfect."

"Glad to know I'm playing this the way you want me."

"Yeah, you are." She shook hard and then turned her head to look at him. "You'll really do anything I want?"

"I'm all yours. What do you need?"

She pushed back against him, getting him to roll over onto his back, then straddled him at the waist. Breanne's wet lips rubbed along Scott's cock while he enjoyed the view of her full naked form. She held up her phone. "I want to send him photo proof. He needs a shock."

"You want me to take your picture?"

"Chest down, not my face. Mostly I want him to see your cock inside me. Can you do that? Are you willing? He'll recognize me when he sees me. He needs to know I'm not putting up with any double standards. I want him to face this."

Scott was too taken by the dirty thrill and Breanne's confident, self-assured demeanor to say no. He took the phone from her as she took his cock in her hand, guiding it up into her and then enjoying it while Scott readied the picture. "Mmmh...maybe we should wait until you come," she mused. "I've felt you blow inside me every time. I don't normally feel it like that. It's amazing. Intoxicating. Like a whole new pleasure. I can't explain. Maybe it's the infidelity talking."

"Is it infidelity if he was already cheating?" asked Scott.

"Yeah, even then. But I sure as hell don't feel guilty. Dirty, maybe, but righteous, too. And satisfied. Maybe it's just you," she winked.

The picture took him a couple of tries, but she didn't mind. He took several pictures before giving her the phone to choose the best one, showing everything from her breasts down to his shaft quite clearly embedded within her. The flash on her phone worked well.

"Oh god, I'm keeping these forever," she murmured once she scrolled through the pics. She kept slowly rocking against Scott, too. Finally, she started typing. "This will set him straight." A few seconds later, she let the phone drop and lay atop Scott, treating him to the feeling of her breasts against his chest and kissing him while she intensified their grind.

The phone buzzed again. She let it go for a few seconds, grunting and savoring Scott before she picked it up. "Nothing left to hide now. Enjoy yourself," she whispered into his ear before she answered. She hit the button and turned her voice to the phone. "You get that?"

"Breanne, what the fuck is this?" Richard exploded. "What the hell are you doing?"

Scott's hands slipped over her ass. This time, he fucked her with slow self-indulgence. By his partner's words, the guy on the other end of the line wasn't his problem. Scott lay between a luxurious bed and an even more luxurious blonde. Who was he to pass up his opportunities?

"Proving a...ah..point, Richard," she said. Her voice wavered and shook with Scott's attention to her body. His hands spread around her naked ass while he fucked her. "You want me to...uh, forgive, unh, you? This is...how it feels."

"Oh my god, are you telling me you're with someone right now?" Richard hissed. For the first time, Scott actually wondered where the guy was. Maybe he wasn't entirely alone.

"Question is...do you...want to...forgive me?" Breanne asked without the slightest hint of contrition.

"Breanne...Breanne, who are you with?"

"Doesn't—unh—matter to—you," she managed. "He's amazing. Your party girls looked pretty good, too. I thought I'd...treat myself."

"Baby, you can't be serious."

"I'll take more pictures if you need proof," Breanne said, coming to a bit of a halt in her own motions. "You want the TV on in the background to show the time?"

"No! Don't hang up! Just don't hang up!" He paused. His voice held none of his earlier self-assurance or indignation. "Baby, I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not mad at you. I guess I have this coming. I didn't want to hurt you."

"You lied to me. That's what made me mad. That more than the cheating. I'm pissed. I'm revenge-fucking a college kid right now! And yes, he's sweet and hot and he's hung and it's amazing." She paused, looking at Scott thoughtfully. "And I'm completely entitled to it after what you put me through. Either we're exclusive or we're not."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. I love you so much."

"Tell me that again when I see you tomorrow," she told him. "Probably not 'til afternoon. I think I'm gonna be up late. I'm turning off the phone now. Goodnight," she added, and then cut the connection, hit another button, and tossed the phone off into the darkness. She looked at Scott with obvious amusement. "Maybe if we patch things up we're swingers?" she mused.

"That was not what I expected," Scott admitted.

"Thank you," she smiled down at her lover of the moment. "For everything."

"I feel like I've got more reasons to thank you."

"Psshh. There's no guarantee things are gonna work out for us. If they don't, I'll make sure to give you a chance to 'thank' me again. Might need it to get over this."

"Anything else I can do for you before then?" he asked suggestively.

Breanne's mouth spread into a crooked grin. She returned to her earlier embrace in Scott's arms. "I think I'm gonna need you to leave some marks on me."