Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story

Story Info
The Ultimate Stud Arranges the Ultimate Orgy.
17.2k words
4.5
64.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers

(Hi everybody! I have a few things to get out of the way before you start this one:

1. This is a sort of sequel to "Big Timmy: The College Years" which was itself a work of fan-fiction for Epic Lust's (AKA Big Timmy) original run of stories, My Life as a Teenaged Stud. If you haven't read those, you might like to, particularly because this features many of the characters contained in those works besides Tim Donehy.

2. This work was requested by a reader and as such has details that might seem discordant with other works featuring Big Timmy, particularly that his already massive endowment is even larger. (I think we just assume that in addition to being an early bloomer Tim is also longer-lasting in his development.)

3. I did receive Epic Lust's blessing in posting this. I hope you all enjoy!)

It had been a very tiring four years. Ever since he publicly humiliated me and then privately fucked me, Timmy had made my life a non-stop roller-coaster ride of orgasms and recovery at the mercy of his giant cock. I became very much like a willing slave to him. I passed him in all the classes he took from me, and did what I could to persuade or convince other professors to let him pass too. I sucked a lot of old tenured dick to make sure he kept doing well, and I'm sure he pounded every female professor into submission.

At his football games, I became his number one fan, my nipples stiff in the cold air during every practice, my gut sloshing with his cum with every victory blowjob.

I gave him. While I did my best to be encouraging, I don't think it was my back-seat coaching that helped him win every game by devastating numbers. His incredible muscles, great reflexes, smart play-making and intimidating swagger were enough to make every team opposing his go weak in the knees at the sight of him.

So it was no surprise to find myself watching him get honored for both his athletic and academic achievements when he finally took to the cap and gown for graduation. It's a good thing gowns were involved; the rest of the time there was no hiding the behemoth cock he tended to keep coiled around one thigh or bunched up into a massive package with his insanely big balls. The scary part was that even though Timmy had apparently been an early bloomer, he also just kept growing. The last time I'd measured (and I measured frequently) he'd topped the ruler at a mind-bending 26 inches, a full two feet and two inches of cunt-busting cock.

Sitting in that graduation audience, I found myself getting more and more anxious, panicked even, and I couldn't put a finger on why. Then, as he accepted his degree to a thunderous standing ovation it hit me; I was about to lose him! I didn't delude myself into thinking I was the only girl for him of course, Timmy seemed to always have a vast harem of young and old conquests, but I'd like to think I might have at least been one of his favorites. I decided that I'd have to do something to keep Timmy in my life, to keep my access to that incredible body and unbelievable cock.

#

It was my sluttiest outfit. From the slutty heels that lifted me about five more inches off the ground, and more importantly thrust my ass out to angles that were incomprehensible, to the insanely short skirt that was cut to perfection just below my cunt-lips, which would be easily visible in the crotch-less panties beneath, to the bodice-cut shirt with the laces I could use to bind my massive tits in a dozen different ways (today I'd put all the pressure beneath them so it was doing some of the work of a push-up bra while betraying enough natural FF-cup weight to make my lack of implants clear) to the makeup I'd pretty much laid on with a trowel.

At the end of the day, I don't think Timmy gave the smallest fuck about what effect makeup had on me, I think he liked how it looked staining his cock and the way it would mix with my slobber and smear all of my face when I was blowing him. So wearing it was basically the promise of a blowjob more than anything, especially the off-color magenta lipstick. That looked just awful on me, but it did

have the benefiting of emphasizing just how huge my pouty dicksuckers are.

I had hoped my presence at the airport would shock Timmy, or at the very least give him some pause. But as usual, he seemed to know exactly the power his cock had over me and when he set his carry on down and sat next to me at the gate all he bothered to say was,

"Hi teach."

I sighed heavily, arching my back into it a little so my boobs really stuck out.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you Tim, I'm a professor, not a teacher."

He chuckled, "'ssat so? Do professors usually dress like this?"

I flushed, unable to resist him. Even while he insulted me I just wanted to be on my knees, cradling his big nuts against my face. He went on goading me, loving to push my buttons at every opportunity, "What are you a professor of?

Cleavage-ology? The futuristic science of dick-sucking? Seat-stainometrics?"

I flicked an eye down, realizing with horror that he was right, my juices were seeping out visibly. Just being next to him got me flowing like a waterfall.

Changing the subject I said, "So Minnesota, huh? I never took you for a Midwesterner."

"Born and raised," he grinned, leaning back, his package on lewd display in white cotton pants and probably nothing else. My eyes wandered the coil of his cock over a thigh, the bulging twin impressing of his balls, the sheer power of it all together beneath those muscular thighs.

"And you don't think it's quite the coincidence that I'm here to get on the same flight?" I finally addressed the elephant in the room—scratch that, the *other* elephant besides that dick.

"I don't think it's a coincidence at all," he said smugly. He closed his eyes in total serenity before he continued speaking. "I think you deliberately booked this flight because you've had my cock and now you can't think of anything else. I think you're wet for it right now. I think I pretty much own you now, like a pet or a an object."

His words made my blood boil, my nipples hard, my panties damp. Well, damp-er anyway.

"An Object? Like a classy chandelier? Or a prized sculpture on your mantle? Maybe a crystalline decanter?"

His eyes snapped open and he sneered, "I was thinking more like a jizz bucket."

I shivered at his lewdness, his sheer brutality.

"That's gross, Timmy." I said, not really meaning it.

He knew, "Admit it. You'd rather by my cum-dumpster than the most famous and respected person in the world."

I shivered again, the truth of his words as cutting as they were arousing. "I really hate you sometimes."

"I know," he grinned, grabbing my wrist so that my hand fell on his gigantic, slumbering cock. I toyed with it the for the whole flight, totally devoted to the goddamned monster, loving how long it took to get hard just due to the sheer size of the thing. When we were maybe an hour from Saint Paul International I was gripping a steel-hard megacock, stroking it lovingly up and down.

"Want me to get my head under that blanket and suck that load out?" I asked eagerly.

To my great disappointment he shook his head, "No slut, I appreciate the fluffing but mom and sis will kill me if they don't get first dibs."

I blushed; I'd forgotten he shamelessly plowed his own family members. The rules were just different for giant cocks, apparently. I sat squirming in horny anticipation for the rest of the flight. I almost felt sorry for whoever had to sit in my seat next, they'd be getting soaked in the juices I was leaving behind, but such is life.

When we touched down at the airport, I was treated to another indignity. Despite that fact that he traveled seemingly without luggage of any kind, and had enough muscle to have hefted my hastily packed suitcase without even noticing, he simply walked ahead of me as I tugged my junk along, making me feel for all the world like some kind of servant. But then again, the reason for that was about to become abundantly clear to me.

When we made it to the front of the airport, the two most gorgeous women I'd ever seen in my entire life were there to greet us. The first must have been

Angela, Timmy's mother, an absolute stunner at around the same age as me. Her blonde hair was a cascading wave that feel below her shoulders and her eyes were a pure, deep blue. She's the first woman I'd ever met whose tits could rival mine, and while their sheer mass wasn't quite as bulky as my own, she was firmer and set higher on her chest. I was jealous of those knockers.

And then there was his big sister, Kate who instantly made me feel old. She had clearly inherited the same hair and eyes as her mother, and if her boobs were slightly smaller, they were perpetually jiggling; somehow the little bitch got away with going BRALESS which seemed impossible at her size, but there they were, wobbling all over the place, taunting me and clearly enticing Timmy who's eyes would occasionally sometimes bounce along in distracted interest.

We drove down the highway a few dozen miles, Timmy's mother and sister making chatty conversation with him on subjects that would be taboo as hell for any other family.

"So how was your last year of college?" Kate asked, which was normal enough until she added, "core out another hundred co-ed pussies?"

Timmy laughed lewdly, reaching back to fondle one of her big tits like he was picking something out at the store, "Naw, only nailed about 80 or so. I had to focus on finals."

He was lying of course. He could have basically spent the whole final semester with his dick inside me and I still would have given him an A+, but I wasn't going to call him on it. That was the thing with Big Timmy, you had to go with whatever he wanted or he might not give you that cock again. Little did I realize I was about to have that dynamic tested hard.

When we got to the Donehy home I was surprised by how nice it all was. Three stories, plenty of room, and a surprisingly big pool out back. "Angela," I asked as we got inside, "Was Tim's dad very successful? This place is amazing!"

She shook her head, "I don't really know what became of him; he was a high school boyfriend." She seemed to take in why I was asking, "But my family always had money, so we're set. Tim went to college for fun more than necessity."

I nodded, understanding. She showed me to one of the guest rooms and left me to freshen up. Before she left I asked her one more question,

"Angela, sorry to ask this but I have to know. Was Tim's dad... built like Tim?"

She laughed, those huge melons wobbling all over as she did, "Oh, not exactly, no. He was handsome and muscular like Tim, and even fairly well-endowed." She giggled, shaking her head, "but nowhere near the same league as his son. In fact, if he'd been there when Tim was born he'd probably have thrown himself out of a window, he liked to think he was the best at everything his own newborn son being born better hung? Forget it."

The Donehy family grew stranger and stranger the more I learned about them.

It wasn't just the family that was strange however, I quickly discovered when I made my way downstairs later. I'd changed into a nice slutty outfit, a low-cut red dress with a push-up bra that made my titanic ta-ta's burst out aggressively out of the top, matching three-inch heels and a thong beneath. I was hoping that I'd command Timmy's attention, but found myself instantly disappointed, he had a young woman bent right over the couch and was voraciously eating her cunt, her whimpers of pleasure muffled by the cushions she was being shoved into.

I walked around the room a little, surveying the scene. She was younger than

Tim by a few years, and boasted a pretty big rack (not quite in league with Kate,

Angela, or myself, but that's not a realistic league to compare to, she might have been a small DD) she had dark hair and when she wasn't squeezing them shut tight in pleasure, her eyes were deep and brown and soulful.

I expected that Timmy was going to fish his big dick out and rail her to the moon and back, but he simply gave her a very thorough eat out, her lusciously rounded asscheeks grinding against him as he worked, and then stood, signaling his conclusion with a single sharp spank to one of those smooth-skinned cheeks.

"That'll have to hold you for now, Becky. You know I've got to keep sharp for tonight, but you're welcome to join all of us."

She flushed a little, her eyes almost shy in spite of the public sex act she'd just indulged in, "Okay. I think that'll do, you've gotten even better at eating pussy since you left for college."

He shrugged, "When you're built like me you've got to get good at making a bitch lube-up, or you'll fucking kill her."

She stroked his muscular chest, biting her thick lower lip, "Oh Timmy, there's no one built like you."

"Damn fucking right," he said, giving one of her full tits a nasty slap. She just quivered in what looked like pleasure and made her exit. When she was gone, he finally seemed to take notice of me,

"Oh, hey teach, like your tits in that top." Now it was my turn to flush shyly, even though that was exactly the reaction I'd hoped for.

"Thanks. Uh, so what's happening tonight exactly?" I asked.

He laughed, "Timmy's back in town. I've got a bunch of bitches who've been blowing up my phone for a piece of this dick. I don't want to spend my whole time at home fucking 'em all, so I've decided to throw a little orgy tonight and ruin 'em all at the same time."

"How... efficient," I said. "But surely you'll get horny again before you're out of the house. What will you do then?"

He laughed, "I always like new conquests of course... but you're right, I should probably designate a steady booty-call just in case. Whoever fucks me the best tonight is it."

My eyes went wide with conflicted emotion. On the one hand, I didn't see how I could hope to compete with Angela and Kate and god knew who else. On the other, this was my chance! If I could blow Timmy's mind the best and outdo those other sluts I'd get more of him than ever before. My cunt reached up inside my body, grabbed my throat from within, and growled angrily. Clearly I had no say in this, it was time to pull out all the stops in showing Timmy what a nasty little whore his "teach" could be.

While I schemed and fretted over how best to blow the superstud's mind, Timmy went outside and busied himself with the impressive Smoker by the pool, laying out steaks and brats and chicken on the grill. It surprised me that someone so well-serviced by what seemed to be an army of willing cockwhipped slaves would be willing to do any cooking himself. While I watched him work from the window, biting my lower lip Angela came into the room with a pair of cocktail glasses, immediately offering me one.

"I hope you have fun tonight... but you're not gonna win, honey." She said as I took my first sip. How had she heard so quickly?

"I think that's up to Timmy to decide, isn't it?" I shot back.

"Of course. But I'm his mother. How could any of you hope to compete with someone who's known him his whole life?"

I smirked... I might not have had a face as stunning as her, but biting comments I could do all day.

"You're right. He's had a whole lifetime to get bored of you."

She opened her moth, then shut it. For just a fraction of a second, she was glaring, but she tried to quickly play it off into confidence, smiling serenely with half-lidded eyes, "That mouth isn't gonna help you, Veronica. The only sound

Timmy is gonna want out of you is all the gagging you'll do while you fail to suck his cock right."

"I'm glad we're agreed that I'm the one who's going to be taking his dick, then." I drained the tall drink fast, handing her the glass back. "At least there are two about you I like. You make great cocktails, and great cocks." I turned from her, turning my gaze back to Timmy's crotch; he was wearing shorts and the damned things looked almost threadbare from trying to support the massive weight of his massive junk. I licked my lips.

#

Later that evening, I was dismayed when I saw that there were many more place-settings than I'd anticipated, 12 in all. How many people was he bringing to this thing? I hoped at least some of them would be other men, otherwise it was downright unthinkable. The first to show was a young thing, probably the same age as Becky, but a bit more slender and blonde with a barely smaller chest.

"Karlee," she introduced herself when I offered a hand and showed her to a seat.

Next there was a woman I took an INSTANT disliking too... she might have been just as busty as me, possibly even a hair bigger (though with slightly more sag I noticed with smug comfort.) Her hair was a lustrous red and I was pretty sure not dyed in spite of her somewhat more advanced years.

"Susan Harrison, Tim's former English Teacher," she said, not taking my outstretched hand. I narrowed my eyes, "Veronica Divine. Tim's former English PROFESSOR" I said, putting all the bitch emphasis I could on my superior degree of academia.

"Mm." she said, giving no sign of being impressed or intimidated.

I was going to have to keep my eyes on that one; she was more serious competition than the little nymphos I'd met so far.

The next girl's anatomy was a bit odd, like God had taken a couple of big boobs and some black hair and just compressed the lot into a short pile with a big smile. "Suzie," she said, eagerly shaking my hand. I wasn't threatened by her per se, but she was the second former cheerleader to make the gathering and I was a bit concerned that if the whole team came as a unit they could present a real challenge to me.

The next was another blonde named Kelly (I got the feeling that Timmy must really like blondes, suddenly feeling insecure about my own raven-black tresses) who was apparently a nurse that had once cared for Timmy when he was recovering from a football injury. She seemed a bit vacant, and was probably a bit older than me. What an odd person to invite for dinner!

She was carpooling with another guest, the oldest woman yet, with monstrous tits that swam beneath her top, apparently braless. She had a surprising amount of dignity in spite of being so busty, her own blond hair tied up in a tight bun. She was apparently Kelly's boss, Brenda. She was clipped in her speech and seemed to be sizing everyone up the way I was, like they were rivals.

The idea of teams of different ages, cheerleaders and nurses was a bit daunting. In a way, everyone belonged to a group except for me, unless I teamed up with Mrs. Harrison cunt, and that wasn't fucking happening.

The next bitch to try blowing up my spot was named Lisa, another cheerleader, another blonde, who was wearing tight cutoffs exposing one of the roundest, tightest asses I'd ever seen. I'm not into girls OR asses, and even I wanted to take a luscious bite out of that big bubble.

There was a third nurse, named Kiana, whose skin was a lovely dark hue, her smile amazingly bright in contrast. It was nice to see at least some color in

Timmy's little harem, but I was intimidated by her obvious fitness, both in her defined arms and the feminine set of abs she was showing off beneath a half-tee.

After that, another cheerleader showed, a rare redhead with big poofy lips. She introduced herself as Danielle and the immediately went off to mingle with the other three cheerleaders and Timmy's sister who had apparently been on their squad when Timmy was in school. I could hear them whispering together about "that night" and all of them seemed to have their eyes locked to Timmy's crotch, the same as the rest of us.

Timmy apparently only fucked women in fours; the final of the 12 of us to show was one last nurse, who I found the most intimidating out of their crew. Her name was Shauna, and even though she had black hair like mine and a big pair of dorky glasses, they came with a big not-at-all dorky pair of tits that just might have put mine to shame. I could feel my ego withering at the sight of her, and even Timmy's normally implacable façade was shaken when I caught him giving those a lingering look.

apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers