Divine Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Aharon has a Birthday from Heaven, with girls from Hell.
8.9k words
4.77
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom14
Phantom14
11 Followers

This story is my first foray into erotica, so please leave reviews down below, letting me know how I did.

All characters are of legal age and higher.

As a fun game, I want to ask if you guys can tell which characters are 'inspired,' so to speak, by one of the Seven Deadly Sins. I'll write the answers at the bottom. I'm pretty sure some of them will surprise you.

Tags (in general order of relevance); orgy; fffmfff; succubus; harem; girl-on-girl; oral; bisexual; anal; & bondage.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I was 7, I got a book for my birthday. For most of my life, it was the best present I had ever gotten. It opened my imagination and made me want to create worlds of my own. But now, I'd have to say the greatest gift I've ever gotten was on my 23rd birthday. Because it changed my life in ways that I didn't think were possible.

"[Slurp]...[Mmm]..."

"Wha...[Groan]..." I blearily opened my emerald green eyes before my sense of touch took over, and I realized I was naked, save for the small silver and jade necklace I never took off, with my hands and legs bound spread-eagled on a bed. My cock and balls were licked, sucked, and nuzzled by three different women, each with fantastic skill. The woman on my left leg had short dark purple hair, C-cup breasts, and purple tattoos across her tan skin. The one in the middle had some of the most massive natural breasts I had ever seen, easily DD-cups that almost looked like they could swallow my eight-inch member whole, cocoa-coloured skin, and violet hair with an unclear length, with her tattoos the same colour as her hair. When she saw me looking down at them, the woman winked a violet eye as the purple-haired woman temporarily swallowed my entire length down her throat, the action ripping a groan from my mouth and a full-body twitch as the pinkette joined the last woman to lick my balls. Finally, the girl on my right leg had sapphire blue tattoos, dark blue hair with a pair of pigtails, and Asian skin. Her breasts were the smallest, being B-cups. Her ass, however, was very prominent, even from my limited view. She also looked to be the youngest of the group, seeming closer to 18 than the other's mid-20's. Furthermore, all three, from what I could tell, were almost entirely naked, wearing nothing but garter belts and stockings that matched their hair and eye colour. "...Where [Guhh]...Where am I?"

"Is that...really... all you want to know?" At the passionate voice, I looked to my side and immediately wondered how I missed the Latina woman that crawled over and leaned against me, stroking my chest with her fingers. Her eyes and elbow-length hair were both glowing like rubies; her breasts were large D-cups that had fully erect nipples almost level with my mouth, as well as red tattoos running down the entire length of her skin.

"Are you sure you don't want to...[mmm]...sit back and let all these sexy women...[peck]...worship you?" Another woman was on my other side, kissing and licking my chest and nipple. She had light brown, almost orange hair that reached the small of her back, and amber eyes. Just like the others, her body had amber, vine-like tattoos running across her brown skin. Her breasts were around the same size as the purple-haired woman, and the feel of her nipples running along my body as she moved was exquisite.

"Who...who, are you people?" I tried to fight through the incredible pleasure assaulting my brain, hoping to analyze the possibly dangerous and deadly situation I was in at the moment. The brunette chuckled, licking her way up my chest and next to my ear.

"You're fun," She whispered, her voice sounding like honey, and sending yet more pleasure into my brain.

"I can see why she likes you," The red-head leaned further into my chest, her nipple almost touching my lips. I could barely hold myself back from tilting my head forward and sucking the offered nipple into my mouth. The red-head almost took the choice away from me, as she continued to slowly lean even further into my side, her breasts creating a delicious sensation against my cheek.

"Aww, you guys started without me."

The entire group turned to the door, the girls licking my rod stopped, and the two on my sides leaned back, finally letting me get a good look at the room. All around us was mahogany furniture and a practical rainbow of candles lighting the room. The bed itself was massive, easily capable of holding over a dozen people without issue, and it was circular, with four pillars placed around it that held up a roof. However, my thoughts immediately went out the window when I laid eyes on the woman that entered the room.

"Dawn?" My girlfriend smiled at me, her curling blonde hair framing her face as I looked at her in shock. 'Wait, why is she here?'

"Have you been enjoying your birthday present, Aharon?" Dawn's smile turned seductive, as my girlfriend of the past six months slowly stripped out of the dress she was wearing. Even though I had seen her naked plenty of times before, my arousal always skyrocketed every time she revealed her body to me. As the dress moved past her D-cup breasts, Dawn's erect nipples bounced up once they were free of their confinement. Once the dress hit the ground, Dawn walked over to the group on the bed. Her walk revealing the golden yellow tattoos running up her body, around her labia, through her small, trimmed bush, and over her breasts, around her nipples. "I wanted to wake you up myself. I thought this whole thing would be more comfortable if you heard it from me before we all got...started."

"Dawn, what's going on?" I tried to struggle out of the silk bonds, Dawn smiling softly before she crawled on the bed. The five other women parted slightly, letting Dawn crawl up to my face and lay down, spreading her body over top of me, my cock nestled between her ass cheeks. "Are...uh...these the...[groan]...friends...you wanted me, to...meet?"

"That's right," Dawn nodded before planting her lips on my own and grinding her ass into my rod. Suddenly I was filled with pleasure coursing through my brain. At the same time, images of demonic women performing all sorts of lewd, depraved sexual acts filled my mind, although it was hard to know what it meant with the ecstasy racking my body. It was so powerful I had no idea how I hadn't creamed all over my girlfriend's ass. Dawn broke the kiss and leaned back up, treating me to the sight of her beautiful tits being squished by her arms still leaning on my chest, and the feel of her weight pushing down on my cock. "Did you see them?"

It took me several moments to understand what she meant. I was too distracted by just how unrelentingly sexual she was.

"Do...[groan]...do you mean those images I saw when you kissed me?" I asked. Dawn smiled before something moved from behind her, stopping in front of her breasts, ensuring I saw what it was. I widened my eyes at the golden tail waving around.

"I wanted to tell you before all of this got underway, but there's no time like the present. All six of us..." She gestured to the five other women still on the bed, each now sporting a tail of their own, matching the colour of their tattoos. "...are Succubi. And we want you...to...fuck...us...all."

"What?" I asked, stunned and extremely horny as Dawn emphasized every word with a grind of her pussy over my cock, but I was also more than a little scared by the stories I had heard of Succubi in myths and legends, along with the church I worked at, warning of their dangers. I may have trusted Dawn, but the other five were strangers with no reason to let me live after this romp. Dawn seemed to sense my hesitation and fear.

"Don't be afraid, Aharon. We aren't going to eat your soul, that's not what we do," Dawn massaged my chest, trying to relax me rather than arouse me. I took a few calming breaths, deciding to put my faith in my girlfriend, before gesturing to the binds still holding me to the bed. Dawn smiled, her face becoming a combination of lust and joy as she nodded to the red-head and bluenette. The two girls crawled around us as Dawn leaned back down, covering my body with her own. As the bluenette crawled up my right arm, she gave us a fantastic view of her shaved pussy, already swollen and dripping with arousal. However, her ass held my gaze even longer, the perfectly shaped globes jiggling slightly with every motion. Dawn chuckled as I stared, nibbling on my lower lip. "That's Iris. And yes, her ass is as tasty as it looks."

I blushed in embarrassment slightly before Dawn pushed my cheek to the left, and I caught sight of the red-head. If Iris was dripping, she was flooding, her juice already reaching her thighs, with plenty of drops falling on my arm.

"This is Rose. She's quite the screamer when there's a long...hard...cock in her pussy," Dawn emphasized her words by grinding her ass into my dick, making it clear what was eventually going to happen. Rose heard what Dawn said, as her red tail reached around and spread one side of her lips. I gulped, as it dawned on me that my girlfriend was completely serious and did want me to fuck all five of her Succubus friends. I was distracted by this revelation when my right arm was free. However, before I could move, Iris grabbed my hand and brought it to her breast, massaging her nipples. Her soft moans proved that even though they were small, Iris's breasts were more than sensitive enough to give her pleasure. Rose started to have fun with my left hand as she untied the silk binding from the bedpost. She sucked my fingers into her mouth, first individually, before she was eventually running her tongue over my entire hand. Dawn moved over slightly, running her pussy over my cock with a soft moan before leaning against my side, stroking my member with her hand. Her movement drew the other Succubi over, the brunette and the purple-haired one moving to untie my legs. Dawn gestured to the brunette. "That's Amber. She's more into bondage than any of us."

Amber confirmed this by jokingly tightening the binds on my left foot with a seductive smile, before returning them to their previous state and beginning to remove the tie on the bedpost. In my lust-addled mind, I couldn't help but wonder if she enjoyed tying herself up as much as she seemed to enjoy doing it to others. Dawn certainly seemed to enjoy it when we tried out some light bondage. A lick on my right foot drew my gaze to the purple-haired Succubus.

"My names Mauve," Her voice was, without question, the sexiest I had ever heard, to the point where my cock twitched when she spoke. "And I can't wait to suck your delicious cock."

Dawn smiled before whispering into my ear.

"If you thought my blowjobs were good, wait until Mauve gets you in her mouth," My dick twitched even harder at that. Up until that point, Dawn's blowjobs were the greatest I had ever experienced. If she was promising that Mauve was in another league, I couldn't wait to feel her mouth around my cock. Suddenly, Dawn stopped stroking my member, making me groan in disappointment. However, before I could say anything, the dark-skinned woman with the DD breasts crawled between my legs.

"I'm Violet," Violet's voice was like liquid chocolate, but before I could respond, she enveloped my cock with her enormous breasts.

"Oh, hell," I moaned out. The pressure of Violet's breasts as she stroked and massaged my cock was incredible. It was clear where my girlfriend learned her tricks, but it was equally clear Violet kept some to herself. I leaned my head back, overwhelmed by the assault on my senses. I didn't come back until I felt Dawn move from her spot at my side; the loss of her breasts squished against my chest briefly disappointed me before I realized why she had moved.

"Eat me," She said, spreading her pussy open with her hands, even as her garter belt emphasized it already. "Show these horny sluts how your tongue can make me scream."

I needed no further encouragement.

"[Ooh]!" Dawn grabbed my black hair as I plunged my tongue into her quim, aiming for all the sweet spots that have always made her pussy quake. As soon as her juice touched my tongue, my senses exploded with more pleasure than my body had ever felt.

"[Growl]," I immediately came all over Violet's breasts, even as I tried to fight through the orgasm to keep fucking my girlfriend's pussy with my tongue. My orgasm lasted almost an entire minute, as it was exacerbated by Mauve, Amber, and Violet licking, sucking and massaging my cock. Amazingly, even though I had just had one of the strongest orgasms in my entire life, my cock never softened, and I didn't feel tired in any way. I even felt energized. If most of my attention hadn't been on eating out my girlfriend's pussy as if it was the only meal I'd ever tasted, I would have asked one of the Succubi what was going on. Instead, I pulled my hands from Iris and Rose, briefly gathering up their juice in my hand as I ran my fingers into their pussies. Both Succubi moaned in slight disappointment as I pulled my hands away and began massaging their cream into Dawn's ass, making her moan even more than before.

"Oh, yes, right there!" Dawn ground her quim into my face as I maneuvered my tongue around her insides. She always loves it when I eat her out, but her sensitivity seemed higher this time. It only took a few more strokes of my tongue to bring Dawn to the edge, and I threw her over that edge with a bite on her clit. "OH, FUCK, YES!"

Dawn creamed all over my face, her juice squirting out to soak the bed as her body swayed, eventually falling back into Violet's breasts. The three Succubi that were blowing me now moved their skilled mouths to my girlfriend. Violet moved her breasts, so Dawn was able to suck on her large nipples as Mauve moved to join her. Amber started to suck and nibble on Dawn's breasts, one of her hands slowly running down Dawn's body to begin fingering my girlfriend. Amber's other hand was out of view, but judging by the strokes I soon felt on my dick, and the seductive wink she sent my way, it was...occupied. I got increasingly horny as I watched Amber's fingers impale Dawn's pussy centimetre's from my face. My lust was increasing endlessly by the sight of my girlfriend's juice flowing out of her pussy, the sound of four Succubi moaning like a surround sound speaker system, the scent of six horny Succubi and the feel of three women continuing to slurp and lick up the remnants of my orgasm from my diamond-hard rod. I couldn't resist running my tongue over my girlfriend's inner thighs, licking up her juice until I was distracted by Iris and Rose.

"It's rare for Dawn to squirt like that without a cock in her," Rose's passionate voice sounded as horny as I felt, as she began to lick Dawn's juice off the side of my face. Iris started to do the same, before whispering into my ear.

"And even then, the guy needs to be either...really good or...very tasty," Iris's voice was soft but no less seductive than Mauve's sultry tones, amplifying my lust by licking the inside of my ear. Her statement about taste seemed to explain why the four Succubi licking up my cum went through small orgasms themselves, as I could feel their bodies shaking ever so slightly against mine. Iris then moaned as she looked at the lesbian makeout session between Dawn, Mauve, Amber, and Violet. "It's hard to decide if I want to kiss you or watch them make out."

"Then I'll take his lips," Rose immediately made good on her words and glued her mouth to mine. Her lips tasted like fine red wine, a taste that amplified once she got her tongue in my throat. I raised my arms out from under Dawn's legs, sending one to her tail and massaging it, her voice hitting a higher pitch as she moaned through another mild orgasm, her juice splashing on Rose and I as we continued our toe-curling kiss. The other, I moved between Iris's legs and started to finger her with as much skill as I could muster with all the...distractions happening around me.

"[Moan]," Iris's soft moans beside my ear brought a twitch from my cock. I was temporarily amazed that I hadn't come again, considering the pleasure racking my core. After several minutes, Rose and I parted our lips, more out of the need for oxygen rather than any desire to stop the kiss. Rose's lipstick was smeared around her mouth in a surprisingly erotic way, visually capturing her seductive passion perfectly. Once she did remove her mouth from mine, the redhead licked her lips and shuddered slightly before spreading her body over top Dawn's as she began to kiss and lick around my girlfriends pussy. I started to suspect that Rose was doing this for my visual pleasure, as her lipstick began to smear across Dawn's skin, the contrast creating an all-new sexual sight that threatened to make me come almost on its own. Iris pulled her cunt away from my fingers before planting it on my face, facing the tangle of flesh around my cock. I then immediately shoved my tongue up into the bluenettes slit. Once again, her juice made me reach another powerful orgasm, my cum splashing on the five Succubi around my erection.

"You taste like candy," I muttered, sucking on Iris's clit for a few seconds, fighting through the orgasm once more as she ground her ass into my face. While I kept using one hand to stroke Dawn's tail, the action still pulling minor orgasms from her, the other I moved behind Iris and started to massage her ass, dipping my fingers into her hole. Her ass yielded almost immediately, sucking my digit into her tight ass.

"...Ooohhh...." Iris squirted her orgasm out over my face, an orgasm I exacerbated by continuing to nibble on her clit with gentle force. Iris swayed before she put her hands on Dawn's open legs to keep her balance. "...Dawn?"

"[Mm]?"

"Where were you hiding this guy?"

"In my pussy, ...as he fucked me into Oblivion. [MM]!" I responded to Dawn's remark by squeezing down on her tail as I massaged it, forcing her into an even stronger orgasm, though not quite a squirting one. I fingered Iris's ass for a few seconds until Violet asked one crucial question as she stroked my cock.

"Who gets to fuck him first?" Everyone fell silent at the question before I could feel all eyes on me, awaiting my next words. Before I could speak, Iris briefly pushed her cunt into my face for a couple of seconds before rising and moving away. Dawn, along with the others, joined Iris in separating themselves from me. The lack of sensations across my body was immensely disappointing, but it was slightly, very slightly, offset by the realization that I could finally sit up now. Once I did, my eyes widened, my dick reaching a new level of hardness at the view before me.

"...Damn..."

All six Succubi were arranged under, above, or around each other, tails and hands spreading pussy lips and ass cheeks, wet, swollen and waiting. I was now able to get a good look at every Succubus in their full sexual glory, and it was the most arousing sight I had ever seen, much like everything else that had happened since I awoke. Every one of them had lightly toned bodies, showing muscle while remaining purely feminine in all the ways they wanted. Their pussies were all swollen and dripping, pussy juice falling on the bed or someone else's skin. After several seconds of merely staring at all of these sensual, erotic, and beautifully fuckable women, I gulped. Dawn chuckled at the look on my face.

"Don't worry about picking favourites, Aharon," Dawn spread Rose's pussy, as the red-head was directly above her. "We'll make sure you satisfy all of us, very thoroughly."

Phantom14
Phantom14
11 Followers