Divine Reality

Story Info
Nun makes him promise to be charitable, but at a price.
775 words
3.65
41.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
581 Followers

Sister Annunziata must have been a lot older than me, close to forty, and she looked like a boy. Her hair was very short, reminiscent of a Roman soldier more than anything, and she was thin, wiry and tall without any curves. She had no breasts or hips, her ribs were showing, and only her nipples being long and pointy and the thick and completely untouched wild dark bush below her navel relayed her sex. I had let her keep her knee-length socks on, because the stone floor of the monastery was cold and hard.

Despite her sexless figure and her gaunt face with its hollow cheeks and angular mannish jaw, I was already throbbing hard in anticipation. I had perfectly well guessed getting a blowjob from a real life nun would not be like in the movies. This was what they actually were like.

Annunziata was on her knees, holding on to a wooden rosary and crucifix around her neck. I patiently waited her to finish her prayer, her lips moving in silence.

Then she took my penis in her hand, moistened her lips a little with her tongue, and bent down to take it in her mouth. The warmth made me sigh, but I was too nervous to touch her until she had been sucking for a moment.

When Annunziata felt my fingers gently stroke her short hair, her head started moving in a patient rhythm as her lips slid up and down. Despite her not being attractive, just the idea and its realization were exhilarating.

Annunziata's eyes were hollow and sunken and their corners were lined with wrinkles as she glanced up at me. I tried to keep my own gaze at the untrimmed bush between her legs, as if to remind myself she wasn't a boy, even if it was not the most appealing sight.

I was also naturally nervous being in this strange and new situation which I had thought of for ages...

Because of my nervousness and my difficulty in finding her appealing, as well as her natural lack of experience, Annunziata had to try long and hard to get any significant results. I stopped trying to looking at her at all. Instead I was just resting my hands on her shoulders and watching the blue sky which was visible from the window. I was just trying to feel a warm mouth and listen to the wet sounds it was making. I concentrated on the fact that an actual and real nun was there on her knees, of course she didn't look like a porn star, but I still started going limp and I had to tell her to stop.

I turned away from her and pumped myself with my own hand for a while until I let her continue. We had to try a couple more times before I managed to stay hard, but eventually it started working. I had to shift my legs a bit as my breath had become heavier. I told Annunziata this, rubbing her shoulder encouragingly, and she started going faster. She no doubt was having second thoughts at this point.

I sighed as I felt the long awaited warmth finally building inside me, and I barely had the time to warn the Sister with a loud and moaning groan before it was rapidly and powerfully ejaculated into her gaunt cheeks.

Semen audibly squirted into Sister Annunziata's mouth, causing her to jerk and pinch her eyes tightly shut, with tired wrinkles appearing in their corners. Her bony hand kept quickly pumping the shaft as long the spurts kept coming, and then she quickly turned away, holding her hand to her mouth.

I had beforehand told her to swallow, and she was trying to. She was struggling with the mouthful, gagging and gurgling as she was repeatedly trying to force it down. This didn't bring me the excitement I had hoped it would. The difference between fantasy and reality was all too obvious.

I was just about to tell her she could spit it out when I saw her throat reluctantly contract several times, and then it was too late.

I touched her shoulder and said I was sorry. She speechlessly just picked up her habit from the floor beside her and got up.

I pulled up my pants and waited until she was dressed and finally turned to face me again.

She ushered me out of the convent, insisting that visiting hours were over. I thanked her before I left, but she said nothing. I only saw her again when I was volunteering for work at the homeless shelter like I had promised.

JDecker
JDecker
581 Followers