Diving with Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she cranes her neck to look at you, "Whatta you waiting for, handsome?"

You hold her slender waist and start thrusting in and out of her, feeling her tight sex convulse and clench your cock, taking her divinely.

She moans and whimpers with each movement, just loving the feel of your cock piston in and out of her. You go faster, slapping into her, going deeper, fucking her rougher.

"Ohgod, oh, neerrrgh, yess," she whines, holding her chest as her breathing picks up...

"...more, harder..." she whimpers.

You dig your hands into her waist, and bend over her then start driving into her, slamming your dick into her pussy and hard as you can! The sensational friction causing sparks to filter through your body.

You pull the thin little strings of Jessica's dress and it slides off her front, then grab her ample chest, groping her magnificent boobs feeling them overflow in our hand.

Jessica stamps her foot on the ground as tingles shoot through her and pushes her rear into you harder so that you can hump her freely. Her pussy flexes and squelches as you fuck it with glee plowing through her sensual body...

"Awwwee.. Fffuck," you growl, slapping into her and hold still, almost losing it, but managing to stave off the orgasm, your dick throbbing deep in that seeping, wet pussy of hers..

"Not, in me... Huhh... Not in me..." Alba warns desperately...

"I got it... Just hold it for me beautiful," you reply, and slowly hump her, drawing your cock out and then sliding in gently...

You reach down around the front of her body and fondle her clit, pinching and rubbing it, and she whimpers in a strained breath. Then you fuck her, giving her half your cock, making sure to move side to side and tease her sensitive girth...

Alba caves in with the stimulation and growls as her body shudders and knots in climax, before she wets your cock with her oily secretions... Feeling the Hollywood starlet succumb to the sexual stimulation, and her tight pussy clamps down on your cock, you slip out of her and pump your cock...

Wanting to thank you Alba slips down to blow you, but as she kneels in front of you and grips your slick cock you lose it and let rip; the globs of thick white sperm slashing over her pretty face...

You look down at her after cumming, panting; her nose and cheeks are covered in ropes of sticky cum and you can't help feeling proud of this conquest...

"You just couldn't stop yourself, huh?" she says trying to wipe the mess off her face with her hands...

You are just too flustered to answer and just stand there with a sated look on your face...

The two of you are so flustered and preoccupied you don't notice Takashi with peeking out of his porthole with a video camera...

-

Groaning you wake up the next day. Groggily you check the clock on your cabin-wall and blink twice because you thought you didn't see right... it's almost two o'clock in the afternoon! You must have overslept all the wake-up-knocks this morning and missed two dives!

Shocked you let your head fall back onto the pillows and stare at the ceiling for a while, dreamingly collecting your thoughts. Apparently you passed out after the all exhausting celebrity-banging you did yesterday.... A wide smile spreads on your lips as you remember how Jessica moaned and screamed as you fucked her from orgasm to orgasm. Damn, the woman is really a great lay.

Grunting you get up, step into the small shower unit and let the warm water wash the sleep away from your body. After five minutes you turn it off, towel off and look through your bag for something to wear. You decide for royal blue swim trunks and a white short-sleeved cotton shirt. The outfit is perfect if you want to get rid of it in seconds; after all you want to be ready for whatever the day brings.

Lazily you step out of into the midday sun on the back deck and take a good look around. The ship is harbored in between two islands, shielded from the wind. Beneath the surface you can make out the contours of some corals and judging by the missing diving equipment you noticed as you climbed the stairs Jade, Jason, Katja and Takashi are out there diving.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!"

You jump at the voice behind you and twirl around. There, on one of the deckchairs, lays Jessica; grinning at you and shielding her eyes against the sun with one hand. Blood rushes to your groin area immediately as you realize that the pretty starlet is sunbathing and all she is wearing are some pink bikini. Her hair is divided in two pigtails that make her look girlish-innocent in a teasing way.

Smiling you step closer, your eyes roaming over her sexy body as you once again take in every flawless detail. "Morning! How did you sleep?"

"Fantastic, thank you, stud," she answers with a smirk, "I fell into a coma as soon as I reached my bed and I just woke up an hour ago. The others are diving and Ahab is working on the motor of the ship- there is some minor problem, he says it's fixed by four o'clock- and I thought you needed the rest so with no one around I wanted to use the time to work on my complexion! Since I didn't really get a chance for that yesterday..."

You snicker at her remark to yesterday's session. Your semi-hard dick creates a remarkable tent in your shorts by now.

"Did you have a nice dream?" she asks, letting her knees fall apart slightly and granting you a view of her bikini-covered crotch, teasingly showing off how the pink fabric ran up into her slit and bringing off the outlines of her delicate cunt.

Your mouth goes dry and you can't manage to answer. It is unbelievable how this woman takes your breath away every time!

"Did you dream of me?" she whispers huskily while sensually biting her lower lip and letting her left pointer graze over the contours of her pussy, following the vague outlines of her cunt lips through the fabric.

Your cock is rock-hard by now. "J-Jess... You fucking tease!" you manage to stammer.

Her eyes get wide in fake shock. "You think I'm a tease?" she asks innocently. Quickly she gets up from the deckchair grabs your face in both hands and kisses you softly on the lips, her tits pressing against your chest; but just as you start to respond she pulls back and giggles at your frustrated groan. "Yeah, I guess I am."

Snickering she picks up her towel and turns towards the door. "You must be hungry! Ahab left a plate of food for you in the saloon!" With that she starts walking with you following, your stomach grumbling as you just realized how starved you are. You walk a couple of meters behind her to check out Jessica's jiggling ass as she walks.

Indeed Ahab left a tablet with an assortment of fruits, bread, cheese and ham on one of the corner tables. You sit down on a bench with your back to the wall and immediately start devouring the first slice of watermelon.

Alba takes a seat opposite of you and watches smiling as you finish of the melon.

"Easy, boy," she smirks, "We'll stay in this bay for another couple of hours... no rush!"

You give her a juice-coated grin. "What can I say... You took all my reserves!"

She winks at you and picks up a strawberry, then she makes a show of nibbling on the tip and sucking in the juices. You pause mid-chewing and stare at her, your pants once again uncomfortably tight.

"Listen," she says, catching a droplet of juice from her plump upper lip with her tongue, "I'd like to leave the oxygen-bottles on the boat today..."

"Free-diving?" you ask and she nods, "Sounds cool. I've never done that before and I'd really like to try."

"I used to do it frequently," she exclaims enthusiastically, "It's awesome! Your movements aren't confined by anything and you're much more agile!"

"Well, so then free-diving it is..." you mumble, your attention back on the cheese you're slicing as you suddenly feel Jessica's toes glide gently over your shin. You are so surprised your knife slips out of your hand and falls under the table.

"Oooops," Jessica coos, "Let me get that for you, clumsy!" With that she swiftly slips under the table-cloth.

"Jesus, Jess, that's not where the knife fell!" you gasp as you feel Jessica's hands pull down the waistband of your trunks, letting your rock-hard dick bounce free.

"Just shut up and enjoy!" Jessica whispers in a husky voice and starts kissing the whole length of your shaft up and down while massaging your testicles with her dainty little fingers.

You let out a moan and focus your attention back on your sandwich, placing the already cut slices of cheese on it and take a first bite as Jessica engulfs your dickhead with her pouty lips and applies gentle suction, swirling her tongue around it.

You stare at a point beyond the horizon to calm your breath while absently chewing on the sandwich. A piece gets caught in your throat and you couch frantically as Jessica begins French-kissing your ballsack while pressing her bikini-encased titties against your shins. You can feel her nipples, hard like little pebbles, thru the thin fabric.

Suddenly the saloon-door swings open and Ahab steps in. You give Jessica a quick, alarmed glance, but she simply gives you a cocky wink, mouths "Oops" and picks up where she left off, tickling your balls with the tip of her pink tongue.

Veins bulge on your neck, but somehow you manage to grin and greet the old man "Ahab! How are things?"

"Things are shit, you lazy sonofabitch!" Ahab grumbles, uninvited takes a seat where Jessica sat a few minutes before, grabs an apple from your plate and takes a big bite, "While you were sleeping in one of my great, super-comfortable beds our motor decided to kiss his metallic ass goodbye. So now we're stranded right here and instead of going out to an amazing deep-dive-site on the outer reef we'll be stuck here all afternoon."

"Th-there are worse places," you hiss, your fist clenching so hard your knuckles turn white as Jessica licks up and down your shaft with the flat of her tongue, all the way from your balls to your glans.

"Of course there are!" growls Ahab, then he gives you a worried look, "Son, are you alright? Your face is red as hell!"

"I-I'm alright," you answer through gritted teeth as Jessica flicks the tip of her tongue over the little slit on your cockhead, sending delicious shudders through your body, while tickling your balls with her left hand.

"You sure?" Ahab probes, "'course diving is damn dangerous if you're sick! I had this fella on the boat once; he was a beginner, who didn't tell me he caught a cold. He went down with his idiot of a dive-buddy, who was careless as hell and he passed out down there. Long story short: they found his body four days later fifty miles from where he jumped in the water. Current carried him all the way!"

You swallow hard, not because of Ahab's story, you heard quite a few of that kind on your trips, but because Jess wrapped her tongue around the base of your cock and swirls it around. "T-told you I'm alright!"

"Well, if you say so... I'm just saying, son: Better skip a dive and live to do it another day than the alternative..."

"M-hm," you mumble and squeeze your eyes shut for a moment when you feel Jessica tap you lightly against the knee while once again sealing those pouty lips around your cock, bobbing her head up and down. You give a quick, unobtrusive glance down and your eyes go wide in shock as you see that Jessica placed a bunch of pink fabric on the bench you're sitting on and you realize it is her bikini! She must have taken it of while servicing you and sits now stark-naked under the table, inches away from the old captain... "Holy fuck," you groan.

"Excuse me?" Ahab asks surprised.

"N-nothing," you say quickly as Jessica speeds up, apparently determined to finish you off.

Ahab's brow furrows and then, to your shock, he leans down, lifts the tablecloth and glances underneath. You can see how his surprise turns into a wide grin. You assume that, given Jessica's kneeling position, he must have a close-up view of her divine booty and both her presumably dripping cunt and tiny little asshole while she is completely unaware of the show she is giving him.

Ahab takes in the view for a couple more seconds, then he gives you a thumbs-up and says, "Well, I got to check on the motor again... I'll see you later!"

With that he leaves the room before you can manage an answer, merrily whistling, his mood significantly better now.

As soon as the door closes you lose control. You grab the edge of the table tightly with both hands and with a roar you cum, shooting jet after jet of sperm into Jessica's mouth. You feel her swallow several times, but soon her mouth overflows and jizz dribbles down her chin.

As soon as you're finished she crawls out from the table, a sperm-covered grin on her face. "Well, that was close... but really hot!"

You decide not to tell her that she showed off her privates to the old captain and simply smile at the sight of her flushed breasts and visibly wet pussy.

She scoops the cum from her chin into her mouth and swallows audibly. "Can you give me my bikini? Let's get into that ocean!"

Smiling you throw her her bikini before fixing your shorts. Then you step out onto the back deck for your first free-dive, Jessica close behind you, quickly tying the laces of her top.

-

There is a cool breeze in the air as you walk out onto the back deck and look out at the clear blue water. Jessica comes up behind you and places her head on your shoulder, "beautiful, ain't it?"

"Yeah, it sure is," you quip, "but we didn't come out here to look at it."

"Well, no, we didn't," she smirks, "did we..."

"But I didn't exactly come out here for free-diving benefits."

"...NO..?" you question, raising an eyebrow.

Jessica bends at the waist and flicks her pink bikini bottom off, and tosses it at you, then unties her bra so that it falls off her onto the floor; and you once again groan as she stands before you, stark nude... "no..." she giggles, girlishly.

With that she swan-dives off the boat, and cuts through the crystal clear sea water serenely. A moment later Alba breaks the surface and has her back against the rear of the ship just below you, and you find yourself looking down into the deep cleavage of her wonderful breasts, the tops of which are above the water like two soft, firm, mounds (oddly, your tented swim shorts obscures your view).

Alba raises her head and looks up at you, "Well...?"

With that, you dive in after the sex-siren... You come up from underwater to find a lustful gaze frim Jessica's incredible brown eyes, and a wicked smile on her face, and you just can't believe this stunning celebrity actually wants you badly. You float above the surface of the water and watch Jessica lustfully as she tries to conceal herself there up against the back of the boat, her soft, succulent, deep cleavage just above the water...

Swimming to her she smiles warmly and wraps her arms around you giving a little growl as you attempt to yank out your cock. Her breathing quickly grows raspy as she tries to get her legs wrapped around you and reaches for the boat's little ladder to keep the two of you afloat. Reaching down you grip the base of your raging cock and nudge it up against her sex then groan loudly as you slide into her.

"Ahh," she moans, wide-eyed, her body going rigid as you slip into her swollen cunt.

Her pussy convulses around your cock and you groan again as you push further into her, trying hard to contain yourself. This girl sure is fucking tight you think to yourself.

Alba's eyes flutter as she tries to look at you when you start thrusting into her, the sea water causing slight resistance, splashing up against the two of you. You cover her hand on the ladder, kicking your legs to keep above water, and drive into her, stretching that delectable pussy of hers open and giving her more of your cock.

It is pure bliss fucking this woman, and every penetrating thrust sends pleasure pouring out of your body. Her cunt is so warm and slippery, it fits you just right. Alba herself latches onto you, and tries not to yell out with every hump. You groan louder, clenching your teeth as you feel her flex her pussy muscles around your member, making you shudder, and you respond by just burying yourself deep in her, to the hilt.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmee" she says over and over again in your ear, and you know by the way she tries to hump you back that she is really close to orgasm (little wonder considering how wet and aroused she must have been after the blowjob she gave you).

You now struggle as you drive your cock all the way in her, before sliding out half way and ploughing through her wetness again. God she is unbelievable! Your balls start to tingle but you keep going; Alba's moaning turning into muffled shrills now...

She tightens her legs around you and thrusts up and down, her pussy flexing around your cock, the water rapidly splashing against both your heated flesh...

"Oh god, ohgod, ooohFuuck" she squeals as her pussy suddenly clamps down on you and she shudders violently...

You hold onto her, and awkwardly fuck her through her orgasm, wanting her to just enjoy the euphoric pleasure...

Once she calms down, her eyes flutters open and she looks at you with a lazy smile, feeling you throb inside her. She lets you slide out of her sensitive pussy then grins wickedly again before she dips underneath the sea...

"Oh FUCK me!" you growl as Jessica swallows your cock underwater; little air-bubbles popping around you. You look down to see the shimmering silhouette under the water as she blows you intently. Her smooth tongue lashes against your cock, and the mind-numbing sensation consumes you; your body twitching all over...

"...FCK!" you grunt finally and let go, exploding in her talented mouth... The load is so big that Alba can't contain all of it, and your dick slips out of her mouth; the rest of your sperm bursting into the ocean and mingling with the water...

Alba opens her eyes and smiles looking at you, on re-surfacing... "You're gonna make me bowlegged stud..."

She kisses you passionately and you hold her limber body close, squashing her ample chest to yours...

"We better get outta here before we're caught," she winks then turns and climbs the ladder, and you smile breathlessly looking up at her drenched little pussy...

-

The next morning you sit in the saloon having breakfast with Jessica. You slept in your own room, because Jess decided that she needed lines for this affair... So you're allowed to fuck her, play with her body and cum on her face, but she won't let you sleep in her bed. You don't really follow that logic, but as long as Jess is happy and keeps your relationship going, you're happy to give her that...

Once again she is looking gorgeous, wearing a pair of tight white hot-pants and a black vest, showing off her legs, mid-riff and cleavage. Underneath she already put on a turquoise bikini, so she won't have to change for your after-breakfast-dive.

You're eating a bowl of cereal and Jessica has a slice of watermelon while you chat about sports. You find out that she's a passionate 'Golden States Warriors'-fan while you try to explain to her why soccer is the best sport in the world. She doesn't seem close to being convinced, but the two of you have a lot of fun and it is a light, easy-going atmosphere.

Katja and Jade are sitting two tables away and you can hear them chattering about fashion and some tv shows. Jason isn't up yet, but you don't mind. You're still a little pissed because of his behaviour towards Jess and that he nearly fucked this up for you.

You look up to check the watch above the stairs to the lower parts of the ship just as Takashi comes up. He looks at the two of you and gives you a disgusting grin that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You follow him with your eyes as he crosses the room towards the breakfast buffet, grabs a plate and puts various pieces of fruit on it. Occasionally he glances towards your table and every time he does, his grin broadens. Jess has noticed him too and looks at the little Asian.