Diving with Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Takashi looks at you dumbfounded. Then his face flushes red with anger. "You sonofabitch!" he screams, raises his fists and precipitately charges at you.

This time you're prepared. With your left hand you grab him by the lapels of his shirt, with your right by his belt and lift him into the air. With a slight grunt you throw him over the railing into the ocean. Takashi's surprised shriek finds an abrupt end as he gets swallowed by the sea. Considering that you're at your night spot already he'll be able to climb on board by himself.

You turn towards Jessica who covers a bewildered laugh with her hand.

You shrug. "As I said: told you I'd take care of it..."

She giggles, then she jumps up into your arms and wraps her legs around your waist, pushing her tongue into your mouth. You moan smiling as you feel her presumably naked cunt pressing against your hardening dick, only the fabric of your chinos stopping you from penetrating her right there.

"Easy, boy," she whispers between kisses, "I don't want to end up on another video, so let's go down to my room!"

Chuckling you let her down and let her lead you by the hand down to her cabin, a big smile of anticipation spread over your face.

-

The day full of fear which climaxed in a final stand-off with Takashi seems to have made Jessica really horny and you're barely able to close and lock the door of her cabin as she pounces on you again. Wrapping her slender arms and long legs around you, she pins you against the wall and kisses you, deep and animalistic. Her swirling tongue pushes into your mouth and a deep purr escapes her throat. The fair scent of her perfume is intoxicating.

You are overwhelmed for a second and fall back against the door, then you grab her ass, half to steady her, half for your own enjoyment. Her full, perfect lips muffle your groans of pleasure as you lose yourself in the tongue-dueling. Then, never breaking the kiss, you straighten yourself and carry her in small steps to the bed.

Finally, when you arrive, you let go of her butt and Jess places her feet back on the ground, her arms still wrapped around your neck.

"Sit down!" she whispers huskily, finally breaking the kiss.

You're out of breath already, not from carrying the lithe form of the Hollywood-star, but by her breath-taking, overwhelming presence. Your body obliges like it has a mind on its own, dropping down onto the bed.

Jessica smiles at you... Her breath is heavy, the curls of her hair are tussled, her eyes are dark pools of wild pleasure, and her little nipples poke through the sheer fabric of her dress. She gives you a kinky smile, then she turns around and walks up to her laptop on the little desk by the door, shaking her ass erotically for you, accentuated by the high heels. She bends over and pushes her bum out as she flicks thru the menu of her iPod, looking for a special song.

After a few seconds a beat fills the room. Jessica glances back over her shoulder to you, a sparkling smile on her face. "That's "Sexy" by Shawn Desman," she says, her hips already starting to sway to the tune, "I was in the music-video! But you will get the adult version now! Enjoy..."

Your eyes are already glued on the delicious curve of her ass as she lets her fingers seductively slide over the sides of her thighs up to her hips, teasingly lifting the dress with them, exposing inch after inch of delicate, smooth skin until she suddenly stops about half an inch under her ass.

Your mouth is going dry already as she swiftly turns around and walks up to you with graceful steps, her whole curvaceous body moving to the beat.

At last she stands over your lap, legs slightly apart, and strikes a pose, hands on her hips, chest pushed out. She holds this stance for a moment, then she abruptly grabs your head and pushes it between her tits, smothering you while grinding her crotch against your leg.

You gasp for breath as she finally lets you go, yet you're somehow disappointed. Jessica anyhow takes a step back and, still swaying with the music, lifts her dress again at a torturous slow pace until finally she shows her crotch and bares that she indeed wears a tiny, sexy black thong, as skimpy as could possibly be. Then she turns around, bends forward and grinds her almost naked, thong-clad butt into your lap while continuing to lift the dress. By now her whole lean back is exposed and her soft, bronzed tits hang free, but since she turned around you're not able to see them. In the end she pulls the dress completely off and now she is grinding in your lap, only clad in high heels and a miniature-thong and twirls the dress above her head like a lasso, before spinning it square across the room, she turns her head to look at you with a saucy, seductive, smile, "learnt this little routine for my stripper stint in 'Sin City'! Now -".

"-spank me," she coos, her hips still gyrating over your lap, "Spank me, big boy!"

Your heart beats high in your chest as you lift your right hand and deliver a sharp, stinging smack to her right buttock, leaving a light red print. Jessica lets out a sexy little "Uuh!" then she pushes her ass up, over your stomach and chest until she almost presses it into your face (displaying impressive flexibility, bent over double), then she finally takes a little step away from you, giving you the opportunity to breathe. She smirks back at you over her shoulder and winks, biting her plump lower lip sexily.

Her hands wander up her body, to her butt, giving it a little squeeze, before traveling further to the small of her back, then around to her flat stomach up to her luscious breasts. Slowly- her ass swaying with the beat of the music- she turns around, but her hands cup her tits and deny you a view.

You moan desperately as Jessica leans forward and teasingly jiggles her boobies right in front of your face, before pulling them apart and smothering you once again, this time without the fabric of the dress between you. The feeling of her incredibly soft skin, covered in a slight layer of sweat almost drives you mad. You enjoy every moment, but you are hyper-aware of how your erection throbs desperately in your trousers.

Finally she straightens again and, after one last teasing jiggle, slowly lets her hands slide to the sides, showing off inch after inch of creamy caramel-skin. Jess apparently gets off by her own show, her nipples are as hard and tight as they could possibly be, protruding almost an inch from her delicious mounds like jutting little pencil erasers.

As soon as she lets go of them she straddles you and shakes them in your face for your enjoyment, the big, round titties bouncing delightfully. You can't resist placing another spank, this time on her left buttock, eliciting another sultry moan from her.

"Bad boy," she whispers smirking, then she grabs the lapels of your shirt and rips them apart. Buttons fly through the whole room, but you don't even waste a thought on that as Jessica pushes the ruined cloth halfway down your arms, effectively immobilizing them behind your back.

Then she leans back in your lap, the position showing off her flat, toned stomach and how her thong-encased pussy grinds against the bulge in your pants. She lets her fingers draw patterns over the taut muscles of her abdomen, slowly wandering downwards, until she hooks her fingers into the sides of her thong and begins to play with them. Teasingly she pulls the strings down again and again, but always keeping her mound covered. You grit your teeth confronted with this show, but when she finally lets go, her thong is still in place and her right hand travels upwards, starting to play and massage her breast. Your attention however is caught by her left hand, that sneaked under the front of her thong and you can make out the circular movements as Jessica begins to play with her pussy.

As you hear the song is nearing its end Jess removes her hands from her privates, kisses you lightly on the forehead and steps back. Completely emerged in the beat again Jessica lets her hands travel thru her tussled hair, the upraised position of her arms pushing her breasts out even more. Slowly she turns her back to you again, the rhythmic shaking making her booty once again the center of attention. Again she bends forward and pushes her bum out and again she hooks her fingers into the sides of her thong and pulls it down teasingly slow, with a mesmerizing rotation of her abdomen and ass. This time however, she doesn't stop, and you have to concentrate to keep up breathing as she slowly bares everything, her tender little pussy and her petite sphincter.

When she has pushed the thong down to mid-thigh, she glances back over her shoulder with a naughty smile and her hands slide back up to her butt-cheeks. Shamelessly she bends forward slightly and pulls them far apart, showing off everything. You can't help but smile as you realize that Jessica is knowingly presenting you her wrinkled asshole, even focusing the attention on it. You know she enjoyed your earlier treatment a lot and you're planning to integrate the cute starfish even further into the play.

After holding the pose for a few seconds, Jessica pulls the thong down completely over her long legs. The only things she is wearing now are the shiny black four inch high heels.

She shakes her naked booty a couple of times in your face again, then she turns around, showing you the front of her flushed little body.

You almost start to drool as she gives you a full frontal view of her visibly dripping wet little cunt, then reaches for it and pulls her tight brown lips apart and you groan throatily, looking at the moistness and sheer pinkness inside her sopping hole; the look on your face makes Alba giggle out loud. You wrestle your ruined shirt down the rest of your arms as Jessica, in time with the final beats of the song, throws her wet thong into your face. You manage to catch it with your teeth and let out a playful growl as Jessica gives you that sparkling, award-winning smile.

Graciously she falls down to her knees right between your legs and quickly unbuckles your belt. You let out a relieved groan as she unzips your chinos and your hard dick bounces free. In its state, the confinement in your pants was quite painful.

Quickly Jessica grabs her rock-hard prize and gives it a couple of swift jerks.

"I just love dicks, you know?" she says, absently staring at your cock, gripping its base firmly to accentuate its thickness and length, "I love how they look, how they smell, how they feel in my hand, how they taste..." She trails off, but it is enough to increase your pulse even further and you have to close your eyes and moan as she engulfs your cockhead with her pouty lips and bobs her head up and down your length, before letting it pop out audibly.

"You see, Cash is a great fuck," she tells you, while letting a strand of drool fall onto your cock and using her hand to spread it all over you, "He is gentle and is always trying to satisfy me. But you wouldn't believe how much I missed the thrill of having a new partner! A man who takes me with a different style, shows me the limits, maybe treats me like his bitch from time to time..."

You swallow hard and try to blend out her words and the feelings Jessica's mouth awakens in your dick to fight the growing urge as Jessica licks up and down your cock with the flat of her tongue.

Then she places a hand on your chest and pushes you back slightly. You follow her gesture and slide backwards over the bed until you're sitting with your back to the wall, your pants pooled around your knees along with your boxers.

Gracefully Jessica hops up from her kneeling position on the floor up onto the bed and crawls to you, her ass swaying seductively and a look of raw lust in her eyes.

"Wouldn't want you to finish before we even got started, would we?" she whispers, her voice husky.

You shake your head, your eyes wide in excitement as you're once again wax in her hands. This girl is like nothing you have ever known, completely out of another league, completely out of anybody's league!

With a kinky little smile she straddles you, her moist pussy hovering an inch over your erected dick, while she shuffles a little to find a perfect position. Then she finally reaches down and grabs it around the base with her left hand, while shifting her weight slightly, supporting herself with her right hand on your left shoulder. Giving it a last, quick stroke she takes in a deep breath- holds it- and lowers her little cunt down onto your dick carefully using the other hand to spread her tight pussy-lips apart...

You let out a simultaneous moan as you sink a couple of inches into her wet, warm canal, her muscles grabbing you incredibly tightly. After about half of you is buried inside her, she pauses for a moment and lets go of your base and places her hand on your other shoulder.

You grab her by the waist to support her, helping her to take you in at a comfortable pace. Her face is contorted, she is biting her lower lip so hard you're afraid she'll draw blood, her eyes are wide and unfocussed and beads of sweat are glistening on her brows. She wiggles her slender little waist as she tries to adjust, her pussy stretching to accommodate your smooth cock...

After accommodating for another couple of moments Jessica lifts her hips an inch before slowly going down again, feeding the rest of your dick into her vagina.

Finally you are all the way inside, the wet lips of her pussy are snugly wrapped around the base of your cock. Slowly Jessica lets out her breath, staying like this to accommodate to your girth. She swallows, then her gaze focusses again and she looks you in the eyes. Carefully she begins to bob her hips up and down in your lap, her vaginal muscles massaging your cock in a divine way.

Your hands slide down from her waist to the curve of her ass and you grab her buttocks, helping her, guiding her movements. The little sobs of pleasure are music in your ears and your eyes are fixed on her boobs which are bouncing with every thrust.

Soon she picks up a little speed and the sound of her ass slapping against your groin in a fast rhythm fills the room along with your combined moaning. You spread her ass-crack wide apart to increase the depth of your thrusts and you can feel how you hit her cervix now every time.

Jessica's groans become constant now and she throws her head back in lust as she rides you, baring her swan-like neck to you, her face turned up to the ceiling.

"Y-yes, oh, f-fuckme!" she huffs, lost in the pleasure, "ehh.. hnnff-fck ahh!"

You lean forward. Because of Jessica's bouncing it is impossible for you to catch one of her engorged nipples in your mouth, so you simply dive in, burying your face between her boobs and start motorboating her.

Jessica screams in euphoria. "Yes! Suck those titties! Ohgod!" she squeals, accelerating her bouncing even more as she slowly approaches her orgasm, grasping the back of your head with both hands and pressing it into the delicious valley.

Your head still between her tits you let the fingers of your right hand sneak into the crack of her ass, slowly groping your way forward until you feel the auspicious pucker of Alba's forbidden hole beneath the tip of your fingers.

You hear Jess gasp loudly as you begin to rub the wrinkled little rosebud beneath your fingers, but she makes no attempt to stop you, simply keeps bouncing on your dick, letting you proceed as you like 'back there'.

You carefully increase the pressure of your backdoor-massage, from time to time delivering a little smack to her butt with your left. In general, she accustoms to the stimulation of her asshole a lot faster than the last time, the memory of the pleasure you gave her helping her to relax, and soon she opens up wide enough for you to pop the tip of your finger in.

She huffs as you accomplish penetrating her anally and small shudders start to take over her body. She slumps forward against you, losing the tension in her upper body, while she keeps grinding her hips onto your dick at the same fast pace.

"Oh...ohmigod..." she whimpers.

You grin and watch over her shoulder how another one of your spanks makes the flesh of her ass jiggle while you begin to move your finger in and out of her asshole while flexing it around, penetrating her while loosening her sphincter up further.

Jessica's whimpers turn into screams and you know that she is getting really close. Already knowing how to finish her off you use your left hand to spread her ass even wider and press a second finger in her loosened hole, pushing both in as far as they will go.

Jessica throws her head back again and lets out a blood-curling scream. Her whole body tenses as you push her over the edge. Her fingernails draw blood on the back of your neck and the muscles in her pussy and ass clamp down on your cock and fingers. Her movements freeze as every fiber in her body alights in a burning fire.

"...AaAAH OHGODOHGODOHGOD...!"

You, however, decide to not let her off the hook so easy and grab her butt firmly in both hands, your fingers still knuckle-deep in her hole. Your heels dig into the soft mattress as you start pumping your hips at a rapid pace, driving your dick into her convulsing cunt like a lunatic, determined to prolong her orgasm.

Jessica's screams cease as her orgasm reaches new, unknown heights, her mouth opens and closes without making a sound and her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Then suddenly all tension leaves her and she falls back on top of you, you still thrusting into her.

"Jesus Christ," she mutters feebly. You pull your fingers from her ass and grab her boobs.

You sit there, Jessica's spent form draped over you, your hands massaging her breasts, your still hard dick buried snugly to the hilt in her amazingly tight pussy and kiss her deeply until the small jolts in her body cease and she has calmed down. Her eyes are closed and she begins to moan again at the sensual stimulation of her tits as she suddenly speaks up.

"Can you please fuck me in the ass?" she asks quietly.

Surprised you pause, guessing you didn't hear right.

Slowly Jessica lifts her head and looks you in the eyes with a weak smile, "You heard me," she says, her voice still a little shaky, "You heard me, stud. Will you please stick that wonderful cock of yours into my ass and fuck me like a bitch...?"

You gawk at her, mouth open in shock, and need a second to get out of your stupor. "Oh...um, sure," you stutter, glad your voice didn't crack in ecstatic euphoria, letting go of her tits and grab her by the shoulders to lift her off you when she places a hand on your chest and stops you.

"But you got to find us some lube!" she admonishes, looking you deep in the eyes to show you how serious she is about this, "I don't want to have to walk awkwardly when I see my husband again..."

With a quick peck on the lips you effortlessly lift her up and throw her on the bed next to you.

"Don't worry, babe," you calm her, an anticipating smile on your face as you get up, quickly get rid of your pants that were still around your knees and dash, your erection bobbing bizarrely in front of you, into the cabin's little bathroom, scanning through the bottles and tins that are lined up on the shelves. Finally you spot a little tube in the back of the medicine shelf. KY-Jelly! Strike!

You grab the tube, spin around and hurry back into the cabin and your mouth falls open.

Jessica is lying flat on her front on the bed, facing away from you. You can see her face in the long mirror on the opposite wall. Her eyes are closed and a wide, pleased smile is spread on her face and you can see why: She has reached back with her left hand and has replaced your fingers with two of her own, slowly sliding them in and out of her ass, limbering her sphincter up. Her little moans fill the room.