Divinity

Story Info
Or How I Found Out I'm a Horny Demigod.
9.4k words
4.66
18.3k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or How I Found Out I'm a Horny Demigod

"Oh yea!" She moaned, feeling her softness against me. "Take me to heaven baby, give me your divine power!" she moaned into my ear. I was close, so fucking close, I wanted it. She wanted it, she wanted me! So close... SO FUCKING CLOSE!

I was startled awake, sweating in my bed, in the dark. My cock stiffer than a titanium pipe. Fuck me, it was another wet dream. Well almost a wet dream, I clearly hadn't cum while I was asleep. I brushed the wet red hair out of my face as I slipped my right hand into my boxers and wrapped my hand around my easily ten inch cock. Puberty had hit me like a truck when I was fourteen and I had been swinging this meat around for years. While, thanks to the internet, I knew I was above average, but I was still a virgin. The only girlfriend I had ever had, had been the only girl to ever see it up close and it actually scared her. Needless to say we broke up right after that, so here I was, looking up my favorite porn star to finish the job.

The soft glow of my phone, as I pulled up her website, bathed me in light in the wee hours of the morning. I was stroking softly wanting the payoff with her, Amy Heartman, the natural redhead with perky c-cup size tits, smooth skin, pert ,heart shaped ass. Fuck I was almost cumming just thinking about her, but I held off until I watched my favorite scene with her.

She was consoling another woman, blah blah, I wasn't here for the story. I just needed her to cum first, with the other woman going down on her. She had such a unique moan that always got me off. Soon I was shooting rope after rope of my cum into my boxers as we finished together.

I closed my phone and basked in the bliss of orgasum in the darkness. After what felt like forever I looked over at my clock.

5:45 AM

Fuck... I was always a morning person, getting up before dawn and usually went to sleep voluntarily before it got too late. Even when I would stay up later I would always wake up before dawn and was always refreshed. I don't remember ever having a bad night's sleep. My name is Jason by the way, Jason Dodge. No point in lying in bed anymore, I was awake and that was that.

I got up and walked into my bathroom, blinding myself as I turned on the light. Looking at myself in the mirror, watching my green eyes looking back at me. My sharp red hair betrayed my slightly tan skin. It looked like I was greek nineteen year old with irish heritage. With my mom being super blonde and my dad having jet black hair, it was assured that somebody wasn't my actual parent.

It's my dad by the way, my mom had told me she'd lived a little wild in her early years and had gotten pregnant with me. Doing the only thing she could think of, she took all the money she had and left her old life behind.While Dad wasn't my Dad, he was still Dad to me. He was always there for me. He never made me feel like I was someone else's kid, I was his son and he was my Dad, done deal.

After looking myself over I entered the shower, turning the water all the way up. Yet another weird bit was hot water never really bothered me. I could steam up the whole bathroom and sweat pour out of me and it felt completely fine to me. I thought about jerking off again but that would take some time and I didn't want to hear about using all the hot water again. I finished up, got out, dried myself off and got ready for school. I headed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, my mom was awake and cooking. Must be nice to be a real estate broker.

"Morning honey," she called to me as I entered the kitchen. My mom was in her early forties, but looked to be in her late twenties. With long, bright, blonde hair and her equally bright smile, needless to say, she sold a lot of houses.

"Morning mom, what's on the menu today?" I asked as I took a seat at the island.

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast," she told me, getting a plate together.

This was always something strange for me. I could put food away like I was trying to win a prize and I actually had a few times. Once again puberty hit me again, as a kid I was a little overweight, then puberty I was skinny, almost sickly so. I even had to testify that I was of course being fed and did not have a body issue. It was my senior year where I finally got an equilibrium, so to speak. I toned out, as my dad and I hit the gym three times a week since I was sixteen. I was fit and had a good sized cock and was still a virgin.

I kept my grumbling under my breath as I started to eat breakfast. I was almost finished when I felt my mom wrap her arms around me in a motherly hug. I smiled as she embraced me.

"Happy nineteenth birthday my son," she told me, before moving away.

Fucking fuck! I had totally forgoten, in my self pity, that it was my fucking birthday! I spent all my eighteenth year not getting any! I put on a brave face and smiled back to my mom, I could throw myself a pity party later.

"Thanks mom!" I replied enthusiastically with a smile. "I should get going, I have class in a bit." That was a lie but she didn't need to know that.

"I thought you didn't start till nine?" she asked me, a little puzzled as she made dad a plate, he would be up soon.

"I have a lab early and I need to make sure I have all the stuff I need before hand." I put my plate in the sink and gave her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my bag and heading out the door. "Love you!" I called back, before sprinting out into the yard and down the block.

**

I am working through my requirements at the local community college. I usually can run there with little problem. I saw Blake get off the bus in his usual attire of loose clothes and noise cancelling headphones.

"Hey brother," Blake called out as I caught up with him. We fist bumped as we walked to class. "Here early as usual I see."

"Yea, I wanted to ask the professor if I can get out early. It's my birthday and I should spend some time with the family," I explained to him.

"Yea man, happy birthday." He patted me on the back. "Two more years till you can legally drink."

I laughed a little. "Hopefully I'll like to drink by then," I told him and got a snicker from Blake. He knew I was not a party guy, I tried for a bit, but people suck and beer is awful in my opinion. We were about to cross the street when a car sped up and blew the red light. Nearly hitting us, we both almost fell on our asses as we practically jumped backward.

"What the fuck!" Blake shouted and flipped off the speeding car. "Fucking asshole."

I wasn't sure why but I didn't feel angry or scared. Like being hit by a car was beneath me. I feigned being mad, but wasn't, it was starting to freak me out honestly. I pushed it out of mind as we got to class. I tried to focus on the chemistry class, but my mind kept replaying the scene and every time it did I cared less and less about it. It should have, but didn't bother me, I could have been killed, it should have affected me!

As we continued on I saw an unfamiliar face walking around, I looked at the stranger. He was tall, dark skinned, short dark hair, he looked mid to late twenties. Wearing jeans, shirt and a long coat, he stroked his goatee. I felt a burst of wind at my back once I looked at him more closely, but I ignored the strange feeling as the weird guy was talking out loud on the phone.

"Yea I got one of my feelings," he spoke into the phone. "I can't tell, it feels a bit weird here." Pause... "No, at least no more than usual for a school this sized. It's just a hunch but I'm going to stick around and see what happens," he said before hanging up. I found myself next to him and he nodded at me. "What's up kid?" he asked, but I got the impression he wasn't exactly a jerk. I didn't say anything and made my way to class.

Needless to say, I was distracted in class and Professor Needle noticed. She kept me after class, clearly worried about me. Now the Professor was a total hottie, she was in her late twenties, had an hourglass figure and what could only be described as, epic breasts. Not to mention her soft beautiful face, full lips, witty sense of humor and just a super cute way she puts her hands on her hips when she is sensing some bullshit.

" Jason are you ok? You hardly spoke during class today. I know you know the answers to the questions I asked, you are a star pupil," Professor Needle explained to me while she crossed her arms under her breasts, making them look bigger.

I had to shake the dirty thoughts from my head before I could respond to her. "I'm sorry I don't know what's up with me today."

"Well it is your birthday, isn't it?" she asked with a pretty smile on her. "Probably just excited to celebrate."

We could celebrate together, I'd like that very much, I thought, but ignored myself. "I don't really have anything planned, just spending time with the family. Not like there is anyone special in my life at the moment," I replied, not sure why.

"Well any girl would be lucky to be with you Jason, but you've got to put yourself out there. Blake is a good guy, but I don't think you're into him like that," the professor joked with a sexy smirk. "Well do you have any more classes today?"

"No, nothing that I can't miss a day for honestly." I'd told the truth, I could ask Blake to take notes for me in our history class, but I knew I wouldn't need them.

"Then go home, go to the mall or take a walk. Enjoy your day Jason, you only turn nineteen once, trust me," Professor Needle told me with a genuine smile.

"Thanks professor, I'll probably do that," I replied.

"Good," she stated and before I knew it she had pulled me into a soft warm hug. I felt her massive tits press against my chest and she smelled like candy. I pressed against her and hugged her back. Like all things, it ended too soon and I saw her smiling face again, although I thought it looked a little flush. "Alright get out of here and don't tell anyone what happened. I could get in a lot of trouble for that."

"Not a word," I replied with my own smile. I left the class and walked out into the hall noticing I had a half hard cock. Did she feel that? Maybe, but it's not like anything would come from that. My mind was filled with a haze of sexy thoughts as I started to walk home, probably not helping my cock go down any.

It was close to the next class starting so the number of people around was less than usual but still a fair number of people were around. I was going to cross the street when I saw a girl about my age trip. The light turned and a car gunned it across the intersection. The girl was about to be creamed!

Next thing I knew I was sprinting at full speed at her and with my speed and adrenaline I was able to pick her up and push her out of the way. I didn't even look back, I just felt the force hit me and then darkness.

*

Wake up...

I got hit by a car, I'm never going to wake again.

Nonsense, that's a mortal concern, not yours. Now wake up...

What part of got hit by a fucking car are you not getting?

Pfft you'll be fine now wake up!

*

"AH FUCK!" I shouted, as I sat up, sending the people around me scattering. I was sitting on the pavement. My clothes were torn and my backpack was ripped open. I noticed there was no blood, no broken bones, hell, I doubted that I even had a bruise. "What the fuck?" I asked myself, looking around.

There was a crowd of easily thirty people around, me looking at me with awe. A few of them made the cross which felt wrong to me. I'd survived being hit by a fucking car! They should be worshiping me!

Wow, that turned egotistical really quick. I shook my head and tried to stand. Several people stopped me and I heard the siren of an ambulance coming down the street. I waited for the paramedics to come look me over. As they parted the crowd I saw the car that hit me. It looked wrecked but there was no driver to be seen, along with no driver's side door. How in the hell did I survive the accident?

The paramedics were stunned and dumbfounded as they looked me over. They put me in the ambulance to take my blood pressure and check for concussion. Since I was fine and over eighteen I refused to go to hospital.

"Jesus fuck man!" Blake shouted as he came up to me. "I heard you got hit by a goddamn car?!"

"Yea but I'm ok," I told him as I got out of the ambulance.

"How in the hell are you ok? That thing is wrecked!" Blake pointed at the car as they started to put it onto a flatbed tow truck. "And you look like you got hit by a car!" He continued to point out that fact with my ruined clothes.

"I don't know man, but I'm fine," I told him, shrugging my shoulders. "Look I should go home and change."

Blake looked like he was going to continue to argue, but just shook his head. "Alright man, I got your bag, let's go."

"You'll miss your class," I told him and he gave me an open mouthed stare. "Look, I promise I'm fine. I don't know how, but I'm ok. I'm going to go home, change and just relax. Ok man?"

Blake took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Only because you're OK, here's your bag." He handed me the ruined backpack and I took it.

"I promise man, I'm fine. I'll talk to you later." He put my hand on his shoulder and he nodded his head. I walked past the crowd, noticing a few people taking pictures of me, but I ignored them. Once I was out of sight I started to run home, I managed to get inside before I felt my heart trying to beat itself out of my chest. I crumbled to the floor, trying desperately to catch my breath.

"Hey kid," a familiar voice greeted me, it was the guy on the phone this morning. "Looks like you had a rough day," he stated with a sly smirk.

*

"My name is Hector," he started to explain, sitting at the island in the kitchen. He insisted I change my clothes before we started talking. "I'm a lot like you."

"How are you like me?" I asked, not willing to listen to him, unless I was holding the biggest knife in the house.

"You just survived being hit by a car kiddo, your Divinity has awoken," he explained, before sipping a cup of tea he was holding.

"My what?" I asked, very confused, not for the first time today.

"It's your Demigod hood, the divine right that's in your blood," Hector told me, he held up the tea cup and let go. Instead of falling, it stayed right where it was. "Something like this."

I looked at it in disbelief before I shook my head. "That's a trick, magnets or something."

"Magnets? Kid come on, I could walk down the street and come back and it would remain right there if I wanted it to." Hector continued as he plucked the cup from the air. "If I didn't want to drink it that is," he said as a matter of fact and took another drink. "You're one of Apollo's sons. A divine scion if you want and that comes with perks."

"Like being able to be hit by speeding vehicles?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's your one, that's your gimme. I doubt that you'll be able to get away with that again honestly," Hector said and could tell he was being completely honest. "That is your Awakening, we all have one."

"And what is that?"

Hector took a breath, getting ready to explain whatever he was talking about. "So as a Divinity, something will happen to us that defies all logic. And I'm talking about something pretty gods damn crazy. Like being hit by a car and walking away without a scratch. It happens randomly to all of us, most of us have some crazy shit happen to us. Unless you are one of the unlucky few who never have this happen to. The Fates can be pretty fickle, especially if you don't call on them again." Hector cracked his neck at his own memory.

"OK, so let's say I am buying this for a minute, what was your Awakening?" I asked, actually curious.

Hector made an uncomfortable face as he wiped his hand over his face. "It's a long story and my light of being a smooth operator is tarnished by it. But let's just say, I had an encounter with a magical creature, stuff happened and bam, I discovered I have Divinity," Hector told me quickly and took another breath. "Moving on, I'm here to bring you a message." Hector snapped his fingers and a letter appeared in his hand. "This is from your father, Apollo."

"Why would I want that? If he is a god, so to speak, why hasn't he been in my life at all?" I asked, suddenly mad that my so-called father now wanted to talk to me.

"Dude he's a god, he's busy with Apollo shit. You know the sun rises and set as he travels across the sky in his chariot. He's got shit to do, I didn't meet my father till I was twenty two. And my dad can actually travel faster than light. You're not the only one in that boat Argentina. Fortifile and start working on yourself."

"No, this is crazy man. I'm sorry but I'm not taking the red pill on this. It was just one of those crazy things that happen and I'll be famous for like five minutes and go on with my Normal life," I told him.

Hector sighed dramatically and dropped the letter on the island before getting up. "Look, believe me or not, but weird shit is going to keep happening to you. The world is a big scary place, especially now that you have drawn attention to yourself. And before you go and do something stupid, like burn the letter or anything, have a chat with your mom. Have her tell you what really happened to her. Then we'll talk some more," he told me, finished his tea, set the glass down and disappeared in a flash.

"The fuck?" I shouted in surprise, looking around. I searched the house but found I was alone. I put the knife away and picked up the letter. It wasn't sealed and had my name written on it, but I didn't want to read it. I thought about burning it, but something nagged me in the back of my head. "Fucking fucks..."

*

"Hi honey, I'm home!" my mom shouted as she walked into the kitchen from the garage. She looked at me and became worried. "What's wrong?" I was sitting alone as the sun was setting and the house was dark minus the light in the kitchen.

"We need to talk mom, can you please sit down?" I asked her. She didn't say anything and sat down across from me. "I want to know about my dad, my real dad," I explained.

My mom looked very uncomfortable and took a very long breath. "I have to explain a few things before we get to that point so I'm going to try and get there," she started and looked me in the eyes. "I was sixteen and discovered that I was infertile. I was devastated, I wanted kids, I knew my parents wanted grand kids. Right after that my parents started to work on having another child. When they found out my mom was pregnant with your aunt, my father got drunk and told me that I was pretty much out of the family. My father told me he was going to disown me after their new child was born. I packed the things I could fit into a backpack. I left and didn't tell anyone.

"I wandered for a while and fell in with some bad people. It started with partying and drinking, but it was not a far leap to drugs. Soon I was stealing and... doing things for money to feed my addictions. I got caught shoplifting and had a kilo of coke on me. The guy I was with bailed me out only to find out if I had ratted him out or not. I didn't but it didn't matter, he beat me and left me. I stumbled into a bar and was about to drink my last ten dollars away."

She had to take a breath and fight back tears before she continued. "While I was there I met a man. He was the most handsome man I'd ever seen up close. He wanted to help me. He promised that he would solve all my problems and all he wanted was to spend one night with me. I didn't have anything to lose and thought 'what was the worst that could happen?' We spent a magical night together and when I woke up, he was gone. He left me a briefcase filled with cash, it was over a million dollars. A million dollars baby and on top of that I didn't have any cravings anymore. I didn't want drugs or alcohol or anything."