Divinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight stood before me in a tiny dark green thong, spinning around to show me that heart shaped ass. I also saw another tattoo she had on her right thigh, it was four roses, one for each season wrapped around a chalice. She bit her lip before sliding the thong down her legs as well. I got a glimpse of her hairless pussy. Midnight didn't say anything as she came to me and straddled my lap. Without a word she pressed her left breast into my face and I opened my mouth, her nipple filled my mouth and my tongue began to explore the hard nub.

I'd never sucked on tits before but Midnight was encouraging me. First she moaned softly as she ran her hands through my hair. "Gently to start honey, I like some warm up," she told me as I sucked the nub a little, flicking it with my tongue some too. "Oh, more baby, give it a little nibble. I like a little teeth on it," Midnight continued to encourage me. I raked my teeth across the nipple, taking as much of her tit in my mouth as I could. After a couple of minutes she pulled back and put the other one in my mouth. I did the same, started slowly, sucking and nibbling, getting a little harder and more forceful after a minute or so.

Midnight pulled back from me and saw her nipples were rosey and wet from me working on them. She gave me another sexy ass look before sliding to the floor in front of me. Midnight ran her hand over the bulge in my pants. I groaned when she gripped me over the fabric. Before I could react she had my belt and shorts undone. She started to pull them down and suddenly I felt fear shoot through me.

"Wait, wait." I hesitated, my heart beating rapidly.

Midnight looked up at me and smiled in a sweet way. "Don't worry Jason, I won't be afraid of you," she reassured me and finished taking my shorts down. My boxers came next swiftly and I saw Midnight's eyes light up and lick her lips as my full ten inches came into her view. Without a word she kissed the tip of my cock, then ran the tip of her tongue over the head. Slowly she took me into her mouth sucking me, running her tongue along the underside of my cock.

I leaned back and moaned in pleasure, this was the best feeling I had ever felt. My first blowjob was incredible, I got the impression that Midnight was very skilled. She would go lower and come back up, giving me so much pleasure but right when I thought I would pop she'd pull completely off my cock and start licking me all around. This felt good but I could tell that I was winding down when Midnight just licked me. After some time she went back to straight sucking me getting me so close again before stopping and doing it again, but each time going farther and farther down my cock. The next time I felt I was pretty much at the back of her throat. Suddenly she took me deeper and I could feel her throat grip the head of my cock as she went all the way down on me. Midnight's nose bumped against my pelvic area above my cock.

"FUCK!" The pleasure was too much and I knew I was about to cum. "MIDNIGHT!" I shouted, moaning as I tried to warn her. She pulled back enough and just in time as I burst into her mouth. I shot and shot into her again and again. Seconds turned into hours and I just kept cuming into her wonderful mouth. After I finished I slumped back, Midnight finished swallowing my jizz and even kept sucking me a little before pulling back.

My eyes were closed but I could still feel her hand rubbing my still hard cock. I'd never cum that hard, ever, and I figured I'd be soft and asleep, but I was wide awake and still as hard as steel. I looked down at Midnight who was smiling widely at me. She got up and walked to a liquor cabinet, taking a long pull from a bottle before putting it back. Midnight came back to me, pulled my shirt over my head and tossed the rest of my clothes away from us.

She started to jerk my cock some more, building me back up. "How am I still this hard?" I asked her as she kept working on me.

"Godly stamina baby, trust me it's a lot of fun. I don't usually hook up with other Divines like us, but you're different," Midnight explained to me. "Come on, we aren't even close to being finished," she told me, stopped jerking me and pulled me up to my feet. Midnight led me to the bedroom. It had an overly large king-size bed that wasn't that far off the floor. She made an exaggerated motion across the room and all the candles spread out lit up with light blue flames, the room smelled like honey and cinnamon. I could feel it awaken my arousal even more. "In here, we will feel pleasure even more. It's a little mix of magic and human nature," Midnight told me, taking me into the bed.

We moved and I was on top, we were kissing now. This was the first time we actually kissed I remembered. I felt her tongue press into my mouth and we played together for a few moments. Her hands were running through my hair and then down my back as she pressed herself against me more. Midnight's body felt so soft and warm against me, I could feel my hard cock press against her. Her wet pussy was starting to make the tip of cock slick and I made a little thrust pushing it against her more.

"Do you want it baby?" Midnight asked me breathlessly.

"Fuck, I've never wanted anything more in my life," I told her. "But shouldn't I repay the favor, you went down on me."

Midnight wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me just at the edge of entering her. She pulled my head down so she could whisper in my ear. "Don't worry about that baby, we'll have time for that later. Just take me," Midnight told me, sticking her tongue into my ear.

This was turning me on more and with the increasing pressure from Midnight's legs my cock easily slipped inside her pussy. "Oh wow..." I moaned as her hot, wet pussy wrapped around my shaft. Midnight was nibbling on my ear when I pressed all the way into her. I bottomed out against her in no time. She gasped and moaned into my ear as we were pressed together. I wanted to pull back but Midnight held me firmly in place.

"I need a second to adjust, you're the biggest thing that's been in me in a while darling," she whispered to me and I was not about to risk this. "Ok go slowly at first, just like playing with my tits," Midnight coached me. I nodded my head into her shoulder.

I pulled back a little and pushed back in, she gasped again as I went all the way in again. I kept moving at roughly the same pace. Midnight gasped every time I was fully into her, it was so hot to know that I was causing her this pleasure. She rubbed her legs up and down my back, I got the hint that I should go faster and pull farther out. I picked it up and it felt so fucking good.

Midnight pulled me back to her mouth so she could assault me with her tongue again. We were getting into a good rhythm as Midnight writhed in pleasure under me. Without warning, she pushed me off and onto my back. Midnight climbed on top of me and rubbed my cock against her wet pussy. She looked like she was having a good time, her eyes were closed and I could feel her wetness. Midnight slipped my cock back inside her again, slowly bouncing on it, putting her hands on my chest to balance herself.

I was looking right into her eyes as she pleasured both of us. I slid my hands up her waist to play with her breasts more. Pinching her nipples and squishing her fleshy globes in my hands. Midnight ground her pussy into my cock and it was fucking amazing. I could hardly take it any more, I moved my hands to her hips and got her back to bouncing on me.

"You want it huh?" she moaned, moving on top of me. "Want to cum in my sweet divine pussy? Want to cum in me, fill me your gift?" Midnight moaned at me, leaning down to kiss me again. "Fuck me baby, take me all the way."

"Fuck yes!" I moaned to her as we moved in sync. Midnight was bouncing so quickly up and down on my cock and I thrust up on her down and pulled back on her up. Soon I reached the point of no return. I gripped her waist and held her down as I came again inside her.

"Yes that's it sexy, fucking cum inside me! Oh fill me with your power!" she cried in ecstasy. Feeling her pussy grip my cock as we both wailed in pleasure. When we both reached the absolute peak I watched as skin began to glow and when we couldn't take it anymore, we both flashed brightly. The candles across the room flickered and I could feel a power inside me fill to the brim.

We held like that for a long time, both of us one being of pure godly pleasure...

Midnight slumped down against me and lifted herself off my cock, which was finally softening. She laid on top of me and we kissed softly. Soon she was asleep on me, her breathing steady. I was still awake, but I could feel sleep was going to come soon.

If anyone had told me this morning that this would happen I wouldn't have believed them, but here I was. I'd finally lost my virgin card, I am the son of Apollo and I have magical, god like, powers.

What was going to happen tomorrow?