Divinity Ch. 02

Story Info
My new life begins and Midnight helps me out.
6.6k words
4.74
7.8k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey back with the next chapter of Jason's story. Working on this and my other project still. Thanks so much for the comments, ratings and favorites. As always please rate and comment! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy! -Mr. E*

I awoke in a new place, suddenly confused as to where I was and what had happened to me. My skin tingled all over, I felt fulfilled and happy in a way I couldn't explain. I was suddenly aware of the soft warm body pressed against me. I looked down to see Midnight still sleeping soundly on me. The memories of everything that had happened came rushing back to me. My awakening, my father, my Influence, the wonderful sex with Midnight. All of it hit me like a truck and I could feel my heart beating rapidly again.

"Relax, will you?" Midnight told me, not moving. "I can feel your heart hammering in your chest," she said, before she turned her head and I felt her lips press against my chest.

"I was just thinking about what happened yesterday," I told her, still not sure how I felt about everything.

Midnight popped herself on her elbows and kissed me gently. "It's still your life, you can do whatever you want with it. You now have more options if you want to take them," she reassured me. "You're in college and still have time to figure everything out." I could feel her reach out to me with her Influence to help ease me. I let the feeling wash over me since she was just trying to help me.

"Thanks Midnight," I told her with a smile. We kissed some more and I could feel she wanted more but I stopped us. "I'm sure my parents are worried about me and I have class today."

Midnight kissed me again. "Ok I understand." I got the impression she wanted more but knew where I was coming from. We got dressed but not after we played around for another minute. Her breasts were just so magnificent and I had to force myself from continuing to play with her. The sun wasn't out yet, but it had come to the point in the day where the sun was about to crest over the horizon and light up the sky. She drove me home but stopped me from leaving the car right away.

"Give me your phone," she demanded and I handed it over to her. She plugged away at it before handing it back. "Here's my number, if anything weird happens, give me a call. I'll stick around the area, so if I have to pull you out of the fire, so to speak. I can be right there."

"Thanks Midnight, I hope nothing too crazy happens. Not that this isn't insane to start with," I responded. She pulled me in for a long, open mouth kiss, before finally letting me go. I was about to sneak into the house but I saw the light in the kitchen was on. I sighed before opening the door.

My mom and dad were both there, mom was making breakfast and dad was reading the paper. "Morning Champ," my dad stated as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey dad," I replied, taking a seat at the counter. "Sorry about not coming home last night."

He just shrugged his shoulders. "You're over eighteen and in college, I expected this a lot sooner honestly." He chuckled and it put me at ease a little bit. He folded the paper and finally looked at me. His hair was black but getting a bit grey at the edges and he looked me over with steel blue eyes. "So your mother explained what happened to me last night. I know we weren't truthful to you, but we did it to protect you."

"I know and actually this all doesn't change too much. I've met two other people like me and... I don't know, I guess this is just another curve ball that life throws at me. Nothing's going to change between us, ever," I explained and received a smile for it.

"Well let's eat breakfast and then get ready for our day?" my mother asked me, serving us plates of eggs and bacon. I was suddenly aware of how hungry I was, I devoured the plate, the next one and made eight pieces of toast while I was at it. "Are you ok honey?" My mom was concerned, I never ate this much, even as a bit overweight kid.

"I guess this is one of the changes that are happening to me. Also, I didn't eat last night, but I'm full now." I wasn't quite full, but I was better. "I need to shower and get ready for class," I stated, getting up from the island.

"Yes you do," dad told me with a smirk. "I'm guessing somebody got lucky last night?"

I didn't say anything, just smiled.

"I hope you used protection!" my mom called out to me as I darted out of the kitchen and was up the stairs before she finished.

I know we didn't but I doubt that Midnight had time for kids complicating things for her. I know it is not responsible for me to make her the only one to worry about it, but I still doubted that Midnight wouldn't have protected herself against that a long time ago. She basically confessed that she'll sleep with whoever she wants. I probably couldn't have picked a better lover for my first time.

I showered and finished getting ready, running out the door before my parents could chid me anymore. I was on campus before I stopped running, I didn't even feel anything, no sweat or anything. Thank you godly stamina, I think we are going to get along just fine. I couldn't hide the smile on my face as I walked around the campus. A few people whispered about me as I walked around, some more pictures were snapped and I even posed for a couple.

A really cute girl wanted a selfie with me and I was not about to say no. She was a bit shorter than I was, a nice curvy figure, good sized breasts, probably around Cs bordering on Ds. She wasn't as hot as Midnight but I doubt many women around here were.

"I'm Claire," she offered up to me, handing me her phone number.

"Jason," I told her, putting it in my phone and texting her to make sure.

It buzzed and she showed me that she got it. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you around," Claire told me, looking down at her phone.

I reached out and took her chin in my hand making her look into my eyes. "I'm sure you will," I replied back, tapping her cute nose before walking away. The wave of desire I felt fly off of her was amazing. I felt pretty good walking into chemistry class this morning. Class passed by like a breeze and Professor Needle pulled me after class again.

"Are you ok? I saw what happened on the news last night." she asked with concern.

"I'm fine, I did go to the hospital and they checked me out. They are chalking it up to just some kind of adrenaline burst. Otherwise I'm completely fine," I responded, putting her at ease. I felt her concern wash over her and pulled that thread down and away from her.

The relief flooded her face and I noticed she was quite flush all of a sudden. "That's good Jason, I'm very glad. Now I have to prepare for my next class." She hinted for me to leave and I was unsure why. I looked at her for a good ten, awkward seconds and felt the heat coming from her center. Her desire spiked and her panties were wet. Still not a hundred percent sure how I knew all this but wasn't complaining.

Feeling bold I smiled at her, turned and kissed her cheek sweetly. "Thanks for looking out for me Professor," I whispered in her ear. I walked out knowing two things, one she was about to finger herself to a great orgasm. Second was that I was going to be the prime thought in her head as she drilled herself. I might have pulled too much on her concern and pulled on her desire as well. I really needed to be more careful about that, at least until I get a better handle on it.

I had a test in history 201 today which was easy and another class before the end of the day. I was walking to the cafe when I noticed Claire was nearby, walking with a group of friends. She smiled at me and waved, I smiled and waved back. I felt a tingle in my loins but ignored it as hunger was over taking me again. I scarfed down three full subs, four cokes, and six bags of chips. I ate away from everyone, I didn't want anyone seeing me eat so much.

Feeling full but not fulfilled was starting to bug me. I felt like I needed something else, but couldn't put my finger on it. Another thing I noticed was that I hadn't seen Blake all day. I tried to text him, but he never got back to me. I started to wonder if he was feeling ok. I felt a tingle below the belt again and noticed Claire walking across the campus, alone this time.

I wonder...

I jogged up to her with a smile. "Hey," I called.

Claire looked up to me with a big smile. "Hey you, what are you up to?" she asked me. I felt her heart beat a little quicker when I neared her.

"Not much, thinking about ditching my last class. Nothing I can't make up." I told her, that tingle getting stronger. I really could miss my last class, the professor didn't keep track of attendance.

"Really, because I'm done for the day," she replied with a smirk.

"You don't say?" I couldn't hide my equally cocky smirk.

**

The college has a parking garage mostly for students and some space for teachers, closer to the campus. I discovered Claire drives to class in her dad's escalade. I had her on top of me as we made out in the back seat. Our tongues played together with each other's, I had my hands up the back of her shirt. Feeling the soft skin of her back I run my hands up and down the small of her back. Claire was very clearly grinding on my crotch and I was not about to complain, I was pretty hard at this point.

Claire broke away from me and pulled her shirt up and over her head, showing me the lacey pink bra underneath. I traced my fingers across her smooth stomach feeling the soft skin and tingles she was giving off.

"Goddamn you know what you're doing!" she moaned to me. Actually I had no idea, but I was just filling my fingers with my Influence. After a minute Claire reached behind her and slipped the bra down and away. I saw her perky breasts and she put my hands on them. Firm and soft, I was finding out just how much I loved to handle a pair of breasts. I squeezed them, fondled them and pinched her nipples lightly. "Fuck thats good!" She kept moaning, continuing to grind her crotch on mine.

"You feel great," I groaned at her. This was getting me there, but I knew I wanted more. "Open my fly," I commanded her and she slid down to be face to face with my groin. Claire bit her lower lip before gripping my zipper and sliding it down. She licked her lips as she fished my cock out of my shorts.

"Holy shit!" Claire stated with surprise, she looked at my cock like it was a gift. "I've never seen one this big up close," she whispered, wrapping her hand around my shaft. Claire started to jerk me gently, using both hands to work my cock. Soon she was licking the head of my cock, it was wonderful but I wanted more. I slid my hand up to her neck and gripped a handful of her hair. I started to push her down and Claire understood that I wanted to get a true blowjob. My second ever at this point but I didn't care.

Claire started slow, sucking and wiggling her tongue against my shaft. I groaned aloud as she started to suck harder, her cheeks sinking from the pressure. This was great, she was doing a good job. I started to pump her head up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes as this was feeling so good. Claire pulled off my cock to run her tongue up and down my shaft.

"This is so fucking hot," she moaned at me. "I never do this kind of thing."

"But you've always wanted to, right?" I asked, curious if this was a good idea.

"Oh yea, the second I saw you this morning, I knew I wanted to take your cock," Claire responded, before taking my cock back into her mouth. She got as low as I think she could take me, sucking harder.

"Fuck!" I groaned, I was getting close. "Yes, take my cock and suck it harder!" I groaned at her again. Claire really started to go at it, this was just about to take me over the edge. I held her head still and she sucked me hard as I started to cum into her mouth. "Yessss!" I hissed as my jizz started to shoot into her mouth. Claire was trying so hard to swallow all my load as I kept coming into her.

Claire had to open her mouth to breath, sending spit and my cum pooling on my balls. I let go of her so she could pull off my cock, swallowing as much as she could again and began to lick the remains off the rest of me. Once she was done, she found a bottle of water and promptly drank it down, but her eyes never left my cock.

"Do you want it?" I asked, feeling the lust come off her.

"Fuck yes..." she whispered to me. Without further words she started to undo her pants and slip them down over her shapely ass. Her matching pink thong looked great squeezed between her butt cheeks. Claire didn't bother to remove her thong before climbing back on my lap. She slid the cloth to one side and I could feel her wetness coat my cock.

Claire very carefully slid onto my cock, the head of it popping right into her pussy with ease. We both moaned as I entered her, this is what I needed. I was quite surprised when Claire slid all the way down and I was completely in her. She was shaking from being filled with my cock. I gave her plenty of time before we started to get it going. Claire ground her pussy against before she started to really start to bounce on my cock.

It was difficult in the backseat, but I got the impression that Claire had done this before. My hands found her tits again, feeling the soft flesh in my hands was very arousing as she started to make cute little sqeeks from our fucking.

"Oh yeah baby, this is so fucking hot," Claire moaned as we got into a good rhythm."Your cock feels soooo good inside of me, this is amazing!" She continued to moan as we started to go faster, I could feel her orgasm was approaching her but mine was still far away. I turned Claire around so she was riding me reverse cowgirl. "Oh your kinky baby!" she moaned aloud again. The truth was I didn't know what was about to happen, but I wanted us to cum together.

I focused intently on her pussy, it was gripping my cock wonderfully, don't get me wrong. I just wanted this to get hotter and both of us to reach a pleasurable height. Her pussy was suddenly so much warmer and wetter and felt amazing. She bounced harder on me and I felt us both get to bliss so much quicker.

"Oh shit, I'm there!" I warned her and she only moved faster. I lost control and came hard, my whole body shaking before getting stiff as I spewed jizz into her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" Claire screamed as her orgasm hit her, I thought she was going to scatter the glass windows. "FUCKING FUCK!" she continued to wail taking a few more bounces on my cock before stopping and collapsing forward off my spent cock.

Felt my power refill as my bliss subsided. Claire managed to swing herself around and we cuddled, kissing softly. Her tongue filling my mouth as my hands rubbed her skin. She moaned into my mouth as I fondled her ass cheeks in my hands for a few moments.

Claire pulled away, trying to catch her breath. "That was so fucking good honey, we should do that again," she declared with a sexy smile.

"Yea we should," I said to her, pulling on my influence to make sure she didn't tell anyone about this. "I sadly need to start heading home."

"Aww, well you have my number, feel free to call me when you can." Claire told me as we peeled ourselves apart. I helped her get dressed and covered myself up before getting out. She grabbed me and we kissed roughly, our tongues playing before I pushed away. Giving her a wink before I headed home. Once I was away from the campus I started running, feeling so good. Divinity has its perks, I suppose.

I got home in record time, I wasn't even out of breath. At this time of day the house is empty. I tossed my backpack on the counter and decided to test my new abilities. Midnight had taught me some, my time with Claire made it feel easier and easier to use it. After my cumming inside of Claire, I felt invigorated. I wondered how much I could really do.

I went to look for a quarter or something to move, but when I did I felt something call to me. I found the letter my Father had written me and it felt like some heat was coming off of it. It wasn't like a burning feeling, but like sunshine on a summer day. Warm but not hot...

I grabbed the letter and opened it, a silver coin fell out and I caught it quickly. It had a bow and arrow on one side and a rising sun on the other. I flicked the coin into the air. It spun gracefully and slowly in the air, defying logic. I watched it spin in the air, when it would spin in the light it shined like the sun. I snatched it out of the air and felt power shoot through my body, like it was engerizing me. It was a rush, like hitting a great orgasm and it kept coming. I was high, higher than I've ever been. I was flying across the sky, gliding on the wind, clouds below me, the limitless sky ahead of me.

All at once I came down, like being awoken from a dream. I was still holding the coin but the letter had fallen from my grip. My head felt fuzzy but I shook that feeling away and picked up the letter. I slipped the coin into my pocket and opened the folded paper, but it was blank. I tried using some influence on it but it didn't seem to work.

"Strange," I told myself with a shrug. "Well, I'll figure it out later." I put the letter, I guess, in my nightstand drawer. I looked at my lamp and got curious. I focused for a moment and the lamp turned on. I blinked and it turned off. I did this for a couple more times, but this seemed pretty simple. When I was affecting Claire, it felt like instinct on pulling at her threads. Her desire was easy to pull on, she already thought I was hot and wanted it. Getting to keep quiet about us was a little harder but still easy, something in her wanted to keep it quiet too.

"Honey, I'm home early!" my mom called out from downstairs.

"Hey mom, I'll be down in a minute," I called back and thought maybe this is my chance. I went down and she had her laptop open on the island of the kitchen, that was her perch as Dad liked to joke. I could tell she was focused on work and I could feel that thread. I pulled on it and made sure she was solely focused on her laptop. "Hey mom whats up?" I asked her at the stairs.

She didn't respond and kept tapping away at the keys.

Hmmm, well maybe she just didn't hear me. I moved closer, actually I was right behind her. "Hey mom," I said, in a regular voice and she didn't respond. "Hey! Mom!" I shouted right behind her, but nothing. I chuckled to myself and walked back to the stairs. I let go of her thread and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey honey," my mom stated as I walked by her. I poured myself a glass of water. "How was class?"

"Fine," I told her with a smile. I'm not about to tell her about banging Claire's brains out. "Hey I know it's kind of late, but do you think we could go out for dinner tonight? For my birthday, I know yesterday wasn't great, but I want to celebrate now," I explained. My mom looked at me with an odd face. I never wanted to go eat out, my mom's cooking was awesome. Really, the only place I liked to go was a Steve's Burgers, it was the only place you could get a burger the size of your head and an old fashioned milk shake to match it.

"You want to go out tonight?" mom asked surprised, I could tell she was worried but it didn't faze her. "Sure honey, for your birthday we can do that." Suddenly she had a surprised look on her face. "Oh also I forgot to give you this," she stated before moving to her room. After a couple of minutes she came out and handed me a small box. "Happy birthday, my little miracle," mom told me, before hugging me.

"Thanks mom," I told her, before opening the box. It was a silver pocket watch, I'd always wanted one, it had a chain to attach to a vest as well. It was plain faced, but when I took it out of the box and opened it it showed the gears moving.

"I know you've wanted one for a long time honey and I saw one while shopping. So, here you are," Mom said with a smile.

12