Divinity Ch. 03

Story Info
I find out there are some downsides to Divinity.
10.3k words
4.7
7.6k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey everyone, I know it's been some time but I'm back (for now at least) and I have new chapters! YAY! It's been interesting during this shit going on so I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I hope you enjoy reading, as always please vote and comment! Look for the next chapters soon, hopefully! As always I want to thank my editors, Skye, Waa01, and Elmer! I appreciate the help!*

I woke up early, as usual, I laid there for a moment. My mind wondered if getting up before the sun was strictly an Apollo thing, or if all of us 'Divines' didn't need that much sleep. At least Midnight was sleeping soundly next to me. I slipped out of bed and stretched, I felt my power return, and it was greater than before. Midnight was right; I felt my well was a lot deeper. I felt a tingle on the back of my neck, but I ignored it. I still felt great after training and having plenty of fun with Midnight again.

I got dressed and slipped out, driving back home. Thankfully it was Friday, and I only had an early morning class with Professor Needle. I felt my cock get hard as I thought about her, but gave myself a pull of influence and lowered my cock back down. I slipped into the house, showered, got a change of clothes and ate four bowls of cereal for breakfast.

I ran to school, full of energy. I enjoyed the brisk feel of the morning as I walked on campus. I thought about getting a coffee from the college shop when I heard a voice pipe up.

"Um, excuse me?" a soft little voice asked. I turned around to see a smaller girl behind me. She was a bit shorter than me, straight black hair and round glasses, she looked of Asian descent. She had a long sweater dress on and tights covering her legs, with boots on her feet. "Ah, you saved me the other day," she told me, and I suddenly was hit with a realization. This was the girl I'd pushed out of the way from the car that hit me.

"Oh yes I did, are you ok?" I suddenly asked, very worried.

"Yes, you pushed me on the grass, and I rolled a foot or so. I heard the car hit you. I panicked and ran away. I found out you'd survived, but didn't have a cut on you. I tried looking for you, but you disappeared. I heard you had early classes so I figured if I was around in the morning I would find you." She rambled on for a minute.

"Oh, you're welcome. I just did the right thing," I told her with a smile.

She looked up at me with a shy smile as well. "Can.. I show you... something?" I didn't take my Divinity to know she wanted something sexy to happen.

"What's your name."

"Sue," she told me with her shy smile. "The library is empty about this time, want to go there?"

"How can I say no?" I asked and we went off. "I'm Jason, by the way."

"I know Jason Dodge, I want to thank you properly," Sue told me with a smirk, this was interesting. There was barely anyone here at this time of the morning. Most either were at the coffee shop or in an early morning lab. The library was open, but the librarian was nowhere to be seen.

"She's usually having a smoke right about now," Sue told me. "We can sneak into the stacks, no one should be around."

"I'm getting the hint, you've done this before." I stated with a smirk.

Sue gave a little giggle. "Once or twice," she told me quietly. We snuck into the back of the building. We were in a spot that was basically invisible from the front of the building, you'd practically have to be on top of us to find us. Sue pushed me against the stacks and took a step back. She pulled her dress up and over her head and I was a bit shocked to see that she had a huge set of tits, easily as big as Midnight's, maybe a bit bigger.

Her desire burned brightly in her eyes as she reached back and undid her bra tossing it with her dress. The tights she wore showed off the tiny thong she wore under them. Sue groped her tits and looked up at me, biting her lower lip. "Can I suck your cock?" Sue asked me in a seductive voice. I felt her need to be controlled, she seemed to be very submissive and my Divinity called to be worshipped.

I grinned at her before speaking. "On your knees," I commanded her. I felt her excitement spike. Sue dropped to her knees in front of me and quickly opened my pants and fished out my impressive cock. She moaned as she looked at my member, starting to stroke me, getting me fully hard in a minute. Sue wrapped her lips around my head and started to suck me gently. I sighed and leaned back as her wet lips held me as her tongue swirled around my cock head.

Sue was skilled and took her time, slowly sucking all of my ten inches into her mouth and down her throat. I rested my hand on her head as she started to bob on my cock. I looked down and she looked up at me, she was in rapture with my cock buried down her throat. Sue had shoved her free hand down into her panties and started to moan on cock.

I felt myself start to thrust into her as she blew me. My hand got a grip on her hair as I thrust into her. Sue kept moaning, I was starting to grunt with effort.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" I groaned as I started to cum, Sue sucked me hard, moaning wildly. I sent a zip of influence down her and had her cum with me. After a moment Sue had to pull back as she moaned loudly.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She moaned her hand busy in her panties. I gave my last blast of cum across her face and she seemed to cum harder from that. Sue collapsed to the floor as she was enjoying her bliss and I was enjoying mine. I had to take a good few minutes to catch my breath. Sue pulled her hand out and licked her fingers clean.

"That was... that was very good," I told her with a smirk.

Sue giggled as she got into a sitting position. "Well, it's the least I could do. Plus I enjoy sucking cock, you should take my number. I wouldn't mind doing that again," Sue told me with a smirk on her face. I helped her up and before we got dressed Sue took my hands and let me feel her tits. "Maybe next time you can hold them when you fuck me from behind," she whispered to me and I gave them both a squeeze. Sue took out a wipe and cleaned off the cum I left on her face.

After a minute we both got decent before walking out from behind the book stacks. As we walked past the librarian Sue wiped the corner of her mouth and sucked her finger.

"You're bad," I said as we left the library.

"Text me later, if you want," Sue told me, before walking off. I saw two sides of her, shy and sexy, both were her but it was like two separate people in one body.

Interesting, I thought to myself. I remember a Greek myth that humans once had two heads, two hearts, four arms, and four legs and were complete. Zeus, however, grew jealous that we were complete and split us in two. Maybe when you see two sides of people, this was part of that myth. Knowing that the impossible is more than possible now...

I shrugged as I walked into biology with Professor Needle. I decided to sit a bit further back than normal. With an area style classroom, I had an easier view of the whole room. I sat down and got my notes ready. A handful of other people were here before the Professor came into the room. I drooled a little, she was in a black pencil skirt, a loose blouse that tied behind her and she threw on her lab coat coming into the room. She had flesh color nylons of some kind on her legs as her heels clicked on the tile floor of the classroom.

"Alright I know I'm early but I was hoping we could start, we're only missing a handful of people. So please turn to page two-forty-five," Professor Needle stated as she started to write on the whiteboard. The rest of the class trickled in after a couple of minutes, but the Professor didn't get far in the class. I flexed my influence and made sure no one sat behind me. It allowed me to use some more influence to allow the notes for this class to just appear on my notebook pages.

This allowed me to scan the class, getting used to my Divinity was surprisingly easy to me. I should ask Midnight if she got as used to it as I'm finding myself. People were showing me their auras if I looked close enough and I started to feel the looms that hold us together. Pulling on a string from the loom was easy enough, it allowed me to flex my Influence on them. The other students and even the Professor's aura was easy enough to see. Her loom, as it were, easy enough to pick at, but I didn't want to embarrass her while she was teaching after all.

After another quick look around I saw Kelly Monroe sitting practically by herself. The rumor was that Kelly was quite popular with the football team, and the soccer team, and the swim team, well you get the point. Although she was loose, she was quite smart, her aura showed that... but something was different.

As I focused I could sense something... buzzy, softly inside her.

Dirty girl, I thought to myself. She had a vibe inside her, it was set to low, probably just to give her a little stimulation throughout the day. Her desire and lust were pretty high, I wondered if I just pulled at those a little bit. Kelly's eyes rolled back in her head and she took a deep breath. I knew she was wetter than normal and I could see she wet her lips slightly. Kelly slyly looked around and slipped her hand down under the desk. I knew she was in a skirt and she turned up the vibrations. She was breathing quickly in and out of her nose. I tugged a little bit more and she visibly shuttered in her seat but didn't make a peep.

I was a little impressed, to say the least, this was clearly not the first time she had masturbated in class. I gave her a little push and her aura burned brightly as she started to climax, slumping forward in her seat and I watched her chest rapidly move, she panted quietly as her orgasm hit her hard. I could tell she turned off her vibe swiftly but her pussy was still squeezing the toy hard inside her. I let her strings go and she came back to earth quickly. Kelly's breathing returned to normal, and she sat back up, but her nipples were clearly visible, poking through her top.

I smirked to myself as I returned my attention back to class.

"See the human body is remarkable, when our minds and muscles are attuned, our bodies are capable of anything." Professor Needle stated with a smile.

"Like being hit by a car and walking away?" someone asked. I raised an eyebrow. A couple of my fellow students turned to look at me. Professor Needle smiled as she looked up at me, I looked back and a ping of desire washed over her but was gone in an instant.

"That is a good point," she stated as she turned back to the board and began to explain while writing. "Sometimes our minds and muscles need to perform something interesting and our bodies respond. When a woman gives birth, for instance, it is so much pain, a person should die from it, but mostly speaking we don't. Now, that being said, our bodies can recover from amazing stress. Having limbs reattached, replacing organs with different ones, a number of different things.

"In this case, I believe an enormous amount of adrenaline hit his system. This caused a state of relaxation, that allowed his muscles to relax and to minimize soft tissue damage. Much like when a drunk driver survives a terrible crash their muscles are relaxed. Now there are plenty of stories about people under extreme stress having a burst of adrenaline. Like a mother lifting a car off her child. Or a number of years ago, that man that pried open a subway car door to save his family along with around thirty other people. Under these conditions, a person can accomplish amazing feats." Professor Needle finished with a bright smile, science was very much her thing. "Alright we are just about done, remember to turn in your papers before the end of next week, but have a good weekend everyone!" she told the class as we got packed. "Mr. Dodge, can I see you for a moment?" she called as we got up to leave.

The class filed out and I finished packing my pack and walked down to the Professor. "Hey, what's up Professor?" I asked, walking to the desk in the front.

"I hope you don't mind that I was talking about your accident from the other day?" Professor Needle asked me with a concerned face. "It's just such an interesting case, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, I got checked out yesterday, the doctor cleared me. It's a miracle but I'm totally fine." I kind of lied. I hated to do that, but it's more believable than the truth.

"Well I'm glad you're fine, I heard what happened but you were gone. I thought you had gone to the hospital, but several students told me you ran home."

"I was just so hopped up, I just needed to get out of there, I was more embarrassed than anything," I told her with an odd smile.

Professor Needle took a relieved sigh. "Well I'm happy you're fine after that," she said with a smile. Her desire perked up again but disappeared just as quickly. "I was hoping I could ask for your help after the next class, I just need a few things taken to the Dean, but I don't want to lose my office hours, in case another student needs to come by."

"After your next class," I asked. Her classes were at least an hour and a half, and this was my only class for the day, I was hoping to head home.

"I'm really sorry, but I wouldn't ask if I didn't trust you Jason," Professor Needle told me with a bright smile.

Damn it all, "sure professor. I can get some work done and maybe grab a bite," I told her with my own smile.

"Thank you Jason, I'm really grateful," giving me another hug. As soon as she gripped me, she let go. "Be by my office in about two hours and I'll cover your lunch."

"Thanks Professor," I replied, before leaving. I headed back to the library, I should actually get some homework done. The Librarian gave me a sexy look as I walked in. She was older, but still pretty hot, but I needed to focus on something other than my dick for a minute. I spent the next hour getting some papers done, before heading to the cafeteria to get lunch. I was getting a few more looks from some girls as I walked around, but I just smirked at them. Grabbing some food, not more than usual, I ate and chilled for a few before heading to Professor Needle's office.

Her's was in the science building, actually toward the back of the building. With it being Friday hardly anyone was around, I actually saw the professor that had his office next to her's leave.

"Ah, Jason, thank you again," she stated as I walked in.

"No problem Professor," I told her as I took the folder she handed me and gave her a wink, before heading to the Dean's office. It was on the other side of campus and I didn't want to be running everywhere so I walked. I got to the office and saw a sign.

Back in an hour!

"Fuck me," I growled at the sign. At least there were couches. I got comfortable as I did some reading I needed to do for another class. After an hour the receptionist finally came back. I gave her the folder to her and walked back. I noticed the campus was pretty empty, minus the auto shop guys, they were busy working on cars and probably would be the rest of the day. I walked into the science building. Her office was on the first floor and I was halfway there when I felt something strange. I suddenly felt sick for a moment and I held myself up against the wall for a second. I was lightheaded and my knees were weak and suddenly I felt my cock get rock hard in my pants. It was like lightning hit me and I was hornier than hell. "What the fuck?" I whispered as I stumbled into the men's room, which thankfully was empty. My cock was harder than it's ever been.

I opened a stall and opened my fly and my cock sprang out of my pants. I felt my influence move on its own accord, it felt like it was all over the place. I started to stroke my cock and in a couple of pumps I was cumming hard, splatting the stall door with my seed. Although I came my cock was still incredibly hard and I still felt crazy horny. I pried my cell phone out of my pocket as my member twitched around in the open air. I quickly called Midnight.

"Hey Jason, what's up?" Midnight asked me over the phone.

"Midnight... Something's happening to me," I told her panting heavily.

"What's wrong, are you trouble? Do I need to come help you?" she asked, very concerned about me.

"Midnight, I'm super horny and my cock is super hard, I almost feel sick. I don't know what's happening," I told her, trying to hold it together.

I heard her laugh loudly. "Sorry Jason, I'm with Hector and you're on speakerphone," she told me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Listen kiddo, it's fine." Hector started to tell me. "Look you're experiencing, well, what we call an Arousal Spike. It happens to all of us sometimes. Remember stories of Zeus fucking just about anything that moved? Or Loki fucking like a bunch of horses and wolves and shit? The gods all experienced this and just needed to spend some time with someone and get off. Do you think you can do that? Cause honestly this isn't going away and your influence is going affect everyone around you. You need to refill your well before you can control it again." Hector explained and I growled loudly.

"I'll figure it out, thanks guys!" I told them, hanging up. "Fuck!" I hissed as I put my cock away. I can control myself till I've at least left Professor Needle's office, couldn't I?

I took several deep breaths and got up. Leaving the restroom I made my way to her office. Her door was closed but the light was on, I took another deep breath and knocked on the door.

"There you are Jason, I was starting to get worried," she stated through the door. "I'm sure Doris went to lunch again," Professor Needle finished as she opened the door. Once she got a look at me her eyes went wide. "Jason, are you ok. You're so pale suddenly," she put her hand against my forehead. "And you're burning up!" Professor Needle said as she pulled me into the office and closed the door. "Are you feeling ok? Did you take something?" she asked me quietly.

"No, I'm fine, it's just... complicated." I told her almost in pain. I had to grit my teeth not to moan.

"Jason, you're clearly not well, how can I help?" she asked and I felt my influence reach out to her. I watched the blood rush to her cheeks. Fucking shit! Professor Needle flopped down into her chair. "I can help you Jason, with anything..." she told me in a husky whisper.

I leaned against the door, my hand found the lock. I wasn't about to cross the line but I needed it, so badly... My hands opened my pants and I dropped my boxers with them. Professor Needle gasped when my raging hard cock came into view.

"I need you," I whispered in a dry voice. Professor Needle didn't say anything, she just moved her chair close enough to me. Her mouth wrapped around my cock and started to suck me gently. She just had my cock head in her mouth, her cheeks started to sink in as she sucked. I felt her tongue swirl around and even flick at my dick's slit softly. The Professor really knew what she was doing. After another minute she slid farther down and I felt I was bumping the back of her throat. I sighed loudly and looked down at her right before she took me deeper, I slid easily into my Professor's throat.

"Oh fuck..." I hissed as she sucked me slowly, bobbing her head back and forth. Never in my dreams would I think to be here, my busty, hot professor sucking my cock. Honestly, I never would have figured I was the son of a Greek God either, but that proved to be true as well. My thoughts were shocked back to the task at hand when I felt Professor Needle moan on my cock, sending a spike of pleasure running through me. I instinctively put my hand on her head and felt my hips jerk forward. Suddenly I was all the way down her throat and I saw her eyes roll back in her head. This was helping but I knew it wasn't enough.