Divinity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up Professor," I commanded with a heavy breath. Professor Needle looked sad as she released my shaft from her wet mouth but obeyed nonetheless. I pushed her against the desk and untied her blouse. She wore a corset under it, one with strings holding the cups. I undid the strings and tossed the cups away. Her massive breasts fell into my hands and I fondled them in my hands. They spilled out around my fingers and Professor Needle tossed her head back and moaned loudly. I bent down to suck her large nipples next, the tit flesh filling my mouth easily. I sucked and licked them, taking some time before biting them.

"Oh Yesss," Professor Needle hissed, "bite them dear, I love that!" She moaned and I bit them both again.

"You're so fucking sexy Professor," I told her as I kept sucking on her tits.

"Call me Shirly, Jason," she told me in a moan.

"Turn around Shirly," I told her and got a sexy smirk from her. We both knew what was going to happen. Shirly turned around on the desk and bent forward. I pulled her skirt up and over her amazing ass. I saw the tops of her thigh high nylons, the straps for her garter belt and the tiny thong she wore underneath. "Do you like the view?" she asked in a husky voice.

"I've dreamed about this for months," I told her as I slipped the little material of her thong over her ass and down her legs. I spread her legs and took my right middle finger and felt her pussy lips. Shirly shivered and moaned as I felt she was shaved completely and dripping wet. "Fuck," I hissed as I slid my finger into her slowly.

"OH!" she gasped as I wiggled my finger around inside her. "Please honey, take me, I need it so badly," Shirly begged in a sexy voice.

"As you wish," I said, moving to mount her. I slid my cock against her, getting it wet and hearing her gasp as I did. I slowly slipped my cock inside her, inch by inch till I was fully inside her. This was a hot, wet, dream come true.

Shirly leaned back and grabbed my head and we moved enough for her to kiss me. Our mouths opened and our tongues played with each other as I started to move inside her. I slowly pulled out a bit and slid back in. I kept it slow and steady, enjoying our lovemaking for a moment. Kissing my sexy older Professor as my cock was buried deep inside her, my life was getting very interesting.

Shirly broke the kiss to moan loudly. "Faster baby, mama needs that cock!" she moaned to me and I obliged. I sped up some, fucking her harder, my hands going back to her massive breasts. I pinched and rolled her nipples, causing Shirly to gasp and moan as I continued to fuck her. Her juices were running down my cock and balls, sliding down my legs. Wet slapping sounds echoed in the small room as my balls started to slap against her. "Yes, yes, yes baby," she panted loudly with each thrust. "More, more!" she moaned, taking my hand and placing it on her clit.

I started to circle her clit with my wet fingers as I fucked her faster. Shirly bent over more to grip the other side of her desk. One hand playing with her clit and the other gripping her hip as I pounded her. I was railing her hard now, her tits smacking the desk with each thrust. I was grunting and groaning as I continued to speed up.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Shirly moaned which turned into a scream. She was close, I was close and I could feel I was regaining control of my Influence again but couldn't quite get a hold of it just yet. "OH BABY, I'M CUMMING! FUCK YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" she cried out and I felt her grip my cock with her pussy and I lost my control. I slammed into her wildly as I started to cum, pumping and filling her with my seed. I felt myself just keep coming and coming till I collapsed on top of her on the desk. Shirly turned her head and we kissed deeply. After a couple of minutes, I managed to get up and sit in her chair and pulled her to me. My Professor sat in my lap and we made out like horny teenagers and I couldn't keep my hands off her tits as we did.

After a couple of minutes, I had to break the kiss to regain my breath, my hands roaming over her body. "That was amazing," I told her.

"I don't know what came over me, but I knew I needed to help you Jason," Shirly told me between kisses. "And I needed a good hard fuck," she admitted in a whisper. "But this can't leave the office," she stated a little louder.

"I understand," I told her. It was amazing and a memory I'll carry with me I'm sure.

"Although if it leaves here and perhaps finds its way into my bedroom. Well, I wouldn't complain about that," she told me.

I couldn't help but smirk, I grabbed her ass hard and she gave me a gasping moan. "Well, I had better get your number Professor," I confessed, before giving her another deep kiss. I made to move but she held me down.

"Hold on, this is the best part," Shirly told me, before slipping to the floor and starting to lick and clean my cock and balls. She took some time and my cock was half full when she finished. "I love this," she moaned, licking her lips. Shirly stood and adjusted her skirt and started to cover herself. "Now Mr. Dodge, I think it's time we parted ways." She bent down and kissed my cheek. "Until next time at least," Shirly whispered to me with a sexy smirk.

I winked as I stood up and got dressed, Shirly put her phone number in my phone. I was just about to leave when I felt completely in control of my Influence again. I tug on her desire for just a moment as I opened her blouse up again. Her bare breasts were again on display, an image I would take to my grave I'm sure. I squeezed her right tit and took a picture of her for my phone. She looked at me with those sexy eyes, full breasts, one filling my hand and her biting her lower lip. Giving her another wink, reassuring her that this was just for me, I released her and walked out of her office.

Once outside I felt so good and was suddenly worried about what would happen if I got another 'Spike' and couldn't take care of it quick enough. Another thing I'll have to chat with Midnight about, that list was starting to grow rapidly. I made my way home and with it still being in the early afternoon, no one was home. I needed a shower and a change of clothes, I stunk like sex. After my Spike episode and the shower, I was wondering what was next for my day. I was getting dressed when my phone rang. I saw it was Midnight calling me.

"Hey," I started before getting my shirt on.

"Hey, was checking in on you. Did you get a handle on yourself?" she asked me and I could tell she was smirking.

"Yes, I actually had a Professor nearby to get me back on track," I explained to her, Midnight probably being the one person I could discuss this with.

"That's good, I remember once I got a spike and had to get plowed in the bathroom of a Denny's to get back on track," Midnight told me before we both laughed. "Hey, I'm going to a party tonight. It's an exclusive event, just us Godly children, do you want to come? " Midnight asked me.

I thought about it for a minute. "Yeah sure, I guess it couldn't hurt," I replied.

"Well it could, but I've got you covered," she joked with a chuckle. "Bring your coin, I'll pick you up at 8," Midnight told me, before hanging up. I shrugged as I finished getting dressed.

I completed my homework and got a couple of things done around the house. I guess with the charge of Influence I'd received from Shirly I moved quicker and thought faster. Another gift of Divinity? Ah, who cares, I'll use my gifts to benefit people one day, but right now I'm not complaining that I get some use out of them. Although I found myself really hungry all of sudden. So I cooked myself up some burgers before starting dinner. Three burgers later I was baking pork chops for the rest of the family when Mom came home.

"Hey honey," she stated, coming in. I got a kiss on the cheek as I continued cooking. "Hungry?" she asked, looking at my plate.

"Since my... birthday," I started. "I've been finding I need to eat more and more I'm afraid," I explained to her.

Mom sat down at the island in the kitchen setting her bags down. "Jason, I'm really not sure how to ask, but what's happened to you?"

I felt a pang of pain hit me, right in the gut. I've never kept anything from my Mom and I wasn't sure how she was going to take this honestly. "Mom, on my birthday I found out some things." I started to explain the 'how' thing to her. Getting hit by the car, Hector, the letter, the coin, some stuff about Midnight. I obviously left out the getting laid and the blowjob, that was better left between me and my lovers. "So I'll need to do stuff, eat more, sleep more, I'm not sure. I am working with Midnight to figure out all the things that are going to happen to me," I finished telling her.

Mom looked confused, then concerned, then just shrugged. "Alright, well I guess your father and I can be more accommodating. Just try and keep out of trouble, I'd hate to have to bail you out for eating a buffet out of business or something," she joked.

"Thanks Mom, I'll keep my head down till I get this all figured out," I told her as I kept cooking.

She poured herself a glass of wine and sat back down. "So what's with you and Midnight?" mom asked me with a smirk.

"Mom," I fussed at her.

"What? She seems like a nice girl and you seem to be spending some time together. I just figured, one thing might lead to another..." mom continued to chide me.

"She's just been doing this whole Demigod thing for longer than I have and seems to know what she's doing. So I'm just sticking by her while she shows me the ropes," I explained.

"Oh so she has ropes in her bedroom?" she joked with me and I shot her a look. "Well, you've spent two nights in a row out with her dear. What do you expect me to think? Remember when I said I was young once too?" She said, taking a sip of wine. "You should invite her over for dinner tomorrow. I'll get plenty of steaks, for the now six or seven worths of people I'll be feeding apparently."

"I'll ask, but I don't know her schedule, she could be busy," I replied as Dad came home.

"Hey Son," he stated, walking into the kitchen, giving Mom a kiss before going to set his things down in his office.

"Let's keep the whole powers and what not between us, till I can figure out how to tell your father and have him not freak out," Mom told me. I agreed with her. We sat down and ate dinner, chatting about our days.

"I should get ready, I'm heading out with Midnight later," I explained.

"Oh really?" mom asked with a smirk.

"It's not a date or anything," I told her back, before heading upstairs. I got dressed up, in a button-down and a nice pair of jeans, I put my coin into my pocket and felt a nice wave of warmth wash over me. It was like the feeling of the first summer day as a kid, when you had total freedom. I was lost in thought for a few minutes of pleasant memories and feelings hit, but I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I can't let the power get to me like that, all the stories about people with power never ended well, I had to keep everything under control. I came downstairs to voices in the kitchen. I could hear my mom laughing.

"So suddenly my mom walks in and I'm so embarrassed." Midnight was speaking.

"Oh, your mother!" My mom cried before they both laughed loudly. I saw Midnight in a tight-fitting corset top with blue flowers and flames stitched into it and tight leather pants with boots. Oh, I don't think this is going to end well for me. "Oh honey," my mom started regaining her breath. "You should have brought Midnight around sooner, she's hilarious!"

"Well to be fair we just met a couple of days ago," Midnight explained, taking a sip of wine that I'm now aware of.

"Well tomorrow we are having steaks, I'd love it if you could join us. I'll pick up some more food if you eat like my son has the last couple of days," my mom half scolded me.

"Mom!" I shot back giving her a look.

"Well, he's learning how to control himself, but sometimes we do just need to chow down. Sometimes we'll crave things and just have to have them, but food is default for us. I think all the feasting our parents did in the old days," Midnight half explained, half mused to herself. "Well, anyway, I think we should get moving. I'd hate for us to be late, for many reasons." Midnight declared as she stood up and stretched, pushing her gorgeous tits out as she arched her back. I felt her influence wash over me, but as I felt her radiate I pulled up a shield to block it from hitting me. I saw it hit my mom and she openly stared at the other woman's chest for a moment before looking away. Some blush touched her cheeks as she took a sip of her wine.

"Well, you two be safe, and get a ride if you get too drunk." Mom told us as we walked to the door.

"We'd better go before she gets us caught up in something else," I stated, opening up the door. Midnight was in a fit of giggles as we walked to her car.

"Your mom is cute," Midnight stated and shook her a look. "Relax, there are some lines I do not cross."

"I find that oddly satisfying," I confessed as she started the car and we were off into the city. "So what should I be expecting tonight?"

"Well there will be some more of us, a few Sprites, I think Gen will be there." Midnight explained to me.

"Who's Gen?" I asked, curious as that was the only name she told me.

"He's a Jinn, a Genie in other terms, but they do not grant wishes." Midnight started to explain. "They do make deals for what you've been led to believe are wishes."

"So they grant like desires and shit?" I asked her wondering about what exactly they do.

"Yes and no, the stories you've heard are somewhat true. They do give you what you want, within some reason, but they also want something from you. Usually some kind of favor to be determined later. So introduce yourself and leave it at that, honestly, it's best to let them come to you."

"They may want something from me?" I asked her suddenly very confused.

"It's possible, usually they need a favor from you for another favor they are granting..." Midnight paused and shook. "I honestly don't know how they keep it all together, but if they come to you. You can ask for just about anything," Midnight told me with a smirk.

I wanted to inquire further but it looked like we were here. Midnight pulled up to the valet station and they opened the doors for us. We were at one of the museums downtown, security stopped us but Midnight produced an invitation and they let us in. We were led to the main hall and soft classical music played as we entered. I saw a number of people... well people was the wrong word. Others, I could tell some of them were Demi-Gods like Midnight and myself, but there was a splattering of other creatures here too. Some Nypthms, Forest Sprites, they were all women and wore natural color dresses. A large man was drinking from a mug and laughing, but when I looked closer I saw a monster with a single horn and one eye, with tusks.

"Is that an Oni?" I asked Midnight being careful not to make it look like I was pointing at him.

"Um, yea, that's Ochi. He runs a few different bodegas downtown." Midnight explained as we walked toward the bar.

"I don't even know what an Oni is," I told her as we ordered drinks.

"That's another part of Divinity, not only will you see what creatures are, but you'll know what they are as well. It's a courtesy between all the gods," Midnight finished as we got our drinks. I tried twelve-year-old scotch, and I was surprised I liked it so much, but I guess because it was the more expensive stuff.

I kept an eye on the party as some more "people" trickled into the room. Hector walked in with a cocky swagger. "Hey kid, glad to see you're here." He told me as we shook hands.

"Well I'm learning a lot here," I told him and he chuckled.

"Yea just keep an open mind, if want to be more involved in our world, here is a good place to make some contacts," Hector told me as he got his own drink and wandered out into the crowd.

"Ok that's enough of skulking around, go out and meet people." Midnight pushed me away from the bar.

"Alright, alright, I'll go walk around for a bit," I told her as I took my drink and headed into the crowd. It was a little shocking to see that the town had so many different... creatures, but this was still so new to me.

"Hey, new kid," a voice called out to me. I turned to see a man in a light color suit that complemented his darker skin. I approached him with two other men, one looked like a wannabe rockstar, with an old band shirt and leather pants, and a casual looking guy with a dress shirt and blazer but no tie. "You're the guy who got hit by the speeding car and walked away right?"

"Without a scratch," I replied with a cocky smile.

The trio chuckled at me, and the washed-out rocker slapped me on the shoulder. "Who's your parent," the causal guy asked me.

"Apollo," I told him, "he apparently helped my mom out when she was younger."

"I heard he does that from time to time," The man in the light suit. "I'm Ben, this is Jared," the rocker, "and Kent," the causal guy.

"Jason," I replied as I shook all their hands. "So I'm new to all this, but is it rude to ask people's parents?"

Ben shrugged and thought for a moment. "Not really, after a while, you will start to see auras more clearly and you can at least narrow it down. Since you just popped it's hard to see your aura, that's why I asked, but it's not rude." He explained to me.

"Alright good to know," I replied sipping my scotch. We chatted, well they chatted about business and I explained that I was still in college, studying chemistry. I found out Ben was a lawyer, Jared owned one of the night clubs downtown and was doing very well. Kent was another Counter agent like Hector and Midnight, but he seemed to travel more. It was pretty easy to talk to these guys, Jared wondered if I needed a job, Ben explained that he helped out other divines if they got in trouble, Kent was wondering if I was going to join the Counter.

I didn't have answers for them as a beautiful girl in a vintage black halter top dress walked by. She had very pale skin, vintage white framed wing glasses, her lips were painted pink, and her dark red hair was in a french twist style. Her long legs had nylons with the seam running up the backs of her legs and her heels clicked on the marble floor. She gave me a sexy closed-mouth smile and wink as she headed to the bar.

"Oh damn," Ben stated as the four of us watched her walk past. "Go get her kid," he told me giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"Careful though, she's a biter," Kent joked and they all chuckled. Well, I wasn't about to ignore a very pretty lady, I nodded at the group before leaving them. I followed the woman to the bar, taking a quick look I didn't see Midnight around. Not that she would mind, I mean why did it even matter? I'm sure she was busy working or probably working on getting some herself.

The bartender handed her a wine glass with dark red liquid in it. I leaned against the bar next to her and she smiled widely at me, much like a cat about to eat the canary. I saw her canine teeth were pronounced and my vision flashed. I saw her eyes were completely black, her mouth was covered in blood and she was licking her lips clean. After a second my vision was back to the pretty face before.

"Well you are new here," she stated, her voice was soft but with a bit of an unseen edge to it.

"Yes, I acquired my divinity just the other day," I confessed to her, getting a refill for my drink as well.

"Oh another god boy, at least you're a cutie," she told me before sipping her drink. "I'm Vicki," she offered me her hand.

"Jason," I replied as I took her hand and kissed it gently.

Vicki gave me a smirk when I finished. "Want to go for a walk with me? It's been some time since I've just wandered around here."