Divorce, Italian Style

Story Info
Lucia's sexual infuriation with her husband leads to divorce.
3.6k words
3.56
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers

Public conveyance dropped Lucia off into the sea of humanity at 5th and Broadway. For two blocks she was swept along by the flow of the post lunch crowd until she side-stroked her way to the entrance of the Forbes building.

Lucia pushed her way through the circular door and left the din of the big city behind. The cavernous hallway echoed the tapping of her four-inch heels as they struck the polished marble floor.

From behind, Lucia was impressive. She was a shapely 28 year-old and liked to show it. Her thin, black pencil skirt accentuated her tight posterior and highlighted each curve as she moved. The hemline fell to just above her knees, exhibiting sexy, elongated calves through her sheer nylons.

Lucia's auburn, shoulder-length hair shimmered and swayed just a bit as she walked toward the building directory.

Office of Jason Whitlock, Attorney at Law

Room 510

Lucia stepped out of the elevator on the fifth floor. She was headed toward her initial appointment related to filing divorce proceedings. At first Lucia feared there must be something wrong with her. Gradually she came to realize it was the man she married. For some reason his libido had taken a nose dive. She was still young and very sexual. She wasn't about to die on the vine so, much to her dismay Lucia decided to initiate a divorce.

She was ten minutes early and decided to freshen up a bit in the ladies room. Standing in front of the ladies room mirror Lucia thought, "How could that bastard spend so much time with his video games? Oh well, his loss."

Lucia admired her well-proportioned 5' 5" frame. She knew her hot Italian attributes were attractive and liked to use them to her advantage. She touched up her ruby red lip gloss, gave a confident toss of her auburn curls... then undid one more button on her candy striped blouse. She made sure just enough cleavage of her 36 D's was revealed.

Lucia approached the receptionist's desk and announced her arrival.

"Hello, I'm here for my 1:00 p.m. appointment with Mr. Whitlock. My name is Lucia Barducci."

"Yes, of course Mrs. Barducci. I'll let him know you're here."

The receptionist presented as a very attractive Asian woman of about 35 years. The collar of her dark red satin blouse stood upright, framing her neck in exotic fashion. She was mysterious, she was sexy, and Lucia felt herself uncomfortably attracted to this woman.

Inside the office, Jason Whitlock sat behind his carved wooden desk glancing over the records of his client. He smiled as he looked at her picture, thinking she was very young and had her whole life ahead of her. If things worked out, he knew he would be the one to help her get through this difficult period.

Over Whitlock's intercom came the announcement, "Your one o'clock appointment is here.

"Thank you Sarah, show her in please."

Lucia walked into the office and the door shut behind her. She was impressed by the decor which appeared to be almost Gothic in nature. Two walls of books ran from the floor to the ceiling. On the wall to her left, Lucia observed dark and mysterious looking paintings that she couldn't quite interpret. To Lucia, the handsome man behind the desk dressed in formal suit and tie, was possibly thirty years her senior. Still, she could tell he took care of himself. He wasn't muscular in a body-building way, but he was fit and appealing.

Whitlock smiled and motioned with his hand, "Come in, please... have a seat, Mrs. Barducci."

Lucia took a seat in one of the two leather wing chairs that were positioned at slight angles in front of Whitlock's desk. The chair had a hard straight back and was not at all comfortable. The construction of the chair caused Lucia to sit upright and made her breasts strain at her tight blouse. As Lucia crossed her legs, her skirt came to about half way up her thigh revealing her soft, creamy flesh just above her nylons.

"Now, Mrs. Barducci..."

Lucia interrupted, "Please call me Lucia."

Lucia had always been a confident... perhaps some would say, outspoken woman. She intended to make it known she was soon to be independent as well.

"Yes, of course. Lucia, tell me about your situation. You appear to be a young and desirable woman. Why is it that you would like to file for divorce?"

"Thank you Mr. Whitlock. I'm sure you can understand when a woman needs a man, but he isn't interested in her... well, the relationship just isn't very satisfying... if you know what I mean. I have a lot to offer a man both intellectually and physically..."

As Lucia spoke, Whitlock's attention drifted off to other thoughts. This attractive young woman sitting before him was very sexy. He imagined what it would be like to caress and suck on her beautiful breasts, and to have her sweet lips slide up and down his cock.

With these thoughts, Whitlock's hands moved to his crotch. As Lucia talked, he began rubbing himself to the degree that a rather large tent appeared in his pants. Fortunately he was behind his desk which covered all evidence of his desire. What he could not hide, and what he was not aware of was his rapid breathing and the appearance of perspiration upon his forehead.

"... and so Mr. Whitlock, you can see I'm really looking to start over... Mr. Whitlock... Mr. Whitlock. Are you alright?"

Lucia was very concerned about her lawyer's apparent discomfort. She sprang from her chair to offer him assistance, but was shocked by her discovery as she went around to Whitlock's side of the desk.

Seeing Whitlock's hand grasping the outline of a very big cock, Lucia exclaimed, "Oh, Mr. Whitlock! You're a very naughty man. I just don't know what to think."

The fact was that Lucia secretly admired older men. She was attracted to their knowledge and experience in and out of the bedroom. They had power, patience, and stamina... and this one came with a big package!

Whitlock was caught red handed as it were, but he would not allow this sex object of his affection to perceive him as compromised and embarrassed.

"Err... uh... no Lucia, it is you who has been naughty," said Whitlock in a very authoritative tone. "You've used your physical assets to play upon my sympathies."

Sensing this man liked to be in control of younger women, Lucia apologized in her most demure voice.

"You're right Mr. Whitlock. I'm so sorry I took advantage. Perhaps I went too far."

With a glint in his eyes and a thin smile on his lips, Whitlock postulated, "Perhaps you did not go far enough."

Although this tantalizing repartee was beginning to excite Lucia, she maintained an air of composure.

"What do you mean, Mr. Whitlock?"

Surmising a change in Lucia's attitude, Whitlock took a bold chance.

"What I mean is I want you to take off that revealing top and get on your knees."

Lucia thought, "Should I walk or run out the door?"

She decided her answer would be neither. Another fact unknown to Whitlock was that Lucia liked to suck cock. Big or short, young or old, any variety of multiracial fuck poles... it just didn't matter. What did matter was that Lucia had a very special talent, and she knew it. She loved to please a man with her oral ministrations and loved it when he shot his load down her throat.

Lucia felt herself control gratifyingly slip away as she submitted to this man of power and influence. Somehow she felt safe with him.

Standing about two feet in front of Whitlock, Lucia quietly unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Her black lace bra adorned her beautiful round breasts. She was so young, they were so firm. Just the top of the bra cup brushed her areola and hid her nipples. She smiled as she saw his hands begin to rub his crotch once again. In this somewhat exposed position, Lucia obligingly got down on her hands and knees.

"Come here" said Whitlock, in an intonation which seemed somewhere between a command and a request.

Lucia crawled on all fours over to Whitlock, posing in a submissive posture between his legs.

Whitlock unzipped his pants, smiling proudly as he displayed the virtual image of his very hard shaft poking at the material of his boxers.

The hunger grew in Lucia's eyes as Whitlock reached down into his shorts and began to stroke himself.

As he stroked even harder, Lucia bit her lip and unconsciously circled her hips with the thought of Whitlock's fully engorged cock buried deep within her, in her mouth, in her pussy.

Whitlock moaned as he watched this once controlled woman, now turned into a squirming, cock whore.

Looking up into Whitlock's eyes, Lucia placed her hands on his knees and silently pleaded, "Please release your cock, I'm so hungry for your cum."

As if reading Lucia's mind but to torture her just a little more, Whitlock slowly pulled the hem of his boxers down... further... still further, until his large, rock hard shaft sprung free from its cloth prison. Lucia's naturally bright eyes lit up even more, as a greedy smile spread across her face.

"Tell me what you want, Lucia."

"I want to suck that big juicy cock of yours, Mr. Whitlock. I want to hear your moans of pleasure as I swallow you whole and make you shoot your hot load deep into my throat."

Lucia could see the trail of translucent precum sliding down the head of Whitlock's throbbing cock. Wide-eyed, she placed both her hands on his stiff meat and leaned forward to take it into her mouth.

Whitlock had other plans. He stopped Lucia just as she was about to devour his rigid manhood.

To Lucia's surprise and consternation, Whitlock pushed the intercom button and said, "Sarah, come in here."

The secretary entered the room and walked around to the business side of the desk. There she saw Lucia on her knees with Whitlock's cock in her hands.

"Lucia, I believe you've already met my wife, Sarah. Sarah, Lucia wants to suck my cock. What do you think of that?"

Although she didn't remove her hands from Whitlock's stiff shaft, Lucia did look up at Sarah like a little girl who had got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Sarah placed her hands on her hips, looked down at Lucia, smiled and said, "I think she would do you real good sweetie, and I'm going to watch the whole show."

As if plotting out a scene in a play, Sarah assumed a director's position.

Pointing with her index finger to a spot just beside her Sarah said, "Lucia, I want you to get up and stand here while you remove your skirt and nylons."

Doing as she was told, Lucia took her position and began removing the articles of clothing. As she did so, she became embarrassingly aware of a large wet spot in the front of her white cotton panties. She began to remove them but Sarah told her to leave them on.

While Lucia busied herself, Sarah told her husband to remove all his clothes and lay in a supine position on the floor.

"Mmmmmmm... yes, I think he's ready for you, you little cock whore," stating the obvious as Whitlock's shaft was standing enthusiastically at attention.

"But, my dear you're going to have to work for my husband's cock."

Lucia felt somewhat degraded and humiliated that Mr. Whitlock and his wife had put her in this situation. She also knew she wanted very much to be a part of this scene and she would give it her best... but what did Sarah mean by working for Whitlock's cock.

"Lucia, I'm going to sit over here in the corner while you sit on my husband's face. He's going to eat that sweet little pussy of yours with your wet cotton panties still on. If you make my husband's face wet enough, I'll let you suck his tortured cock. The rest is up to the both of you to improvise for me."

As stated, Sarah took her place in the corner and watched as Lucia straddled Mr. Whitlock's head, slowly lowering her soaked panty clad cunt onto his waiting mouth.

Whitlock savored the fragrance of Lucia's woman scent as the vapors of her wet heat enveloped his face. He grabbed Lucia's ass with both hands and began to slide her back and forth over his open mouth. He didn't need much help as she quite willingly rocked her hips forward and back. The feeling of her cotton panties on the sensitive flesh of her pussy was causing involuntary spasms of Lucia's swollen clit.

"Oh yes... Mr. Whitlock... eat me... please eat my wet, fucking pussy."

As she softly spoke these words, Lucia heard a deep guttural moan from the corner of the room. Jolted just a bit from her dream-like state, Lucia turned to see Sarah sitting completely naked from the waist down, furiously fucking her pussy hole with two fingers. Sloppy wet noises emanated from Sarah's cunt and her eyes seemed fixed in a glassy stare upon the action taking place before her.

Lucia's excitement was heightened by Sarah's voyeurism. With her fingers, Lucia slid the panty material to one side of her crotch. "Suck my clit

Mr. Whitlock. Suck me and lick me while your wife watches and fucks herself."

Much to Lucia's delight, Whitlock followed her orders well. His tongue darted in and out of her love tunnel while alternately caressing the sensitive flesh of her inner pussy lips. He loved the taste of her sweet honey as it washed over his face and dripped into his mouth. Now Whitlock focused his frenetic tongue movements on Lucia's engorged clit.

"Oh fuck yesssssss, Mr. Whitlock. Mmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Lucia's tummy was twitching in spasms now. Her breathing became more rapid as Whitlock's licking turned to sucking. Lucia's copious juices were unable to quench the fire she felt in her clit as it slipped between Whitlock's lips. Lucia was getting close to cumming and she wanted to make sure Sarah saw her writhing in ecstasy as she drenched her husband's face.

The action between Lucia and Mr. Whitlock did not go unnoticed from Sarah's point of view. She was stroking her clit with wild abandon, moaning and muttering, "You fucking bastard, eat her pussy... ohhhhh... suck her clit... my god, ohhhh, my god, I'm going to cum... I... ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssss." Sarah never took her eyes off Lucia as she rubbed her clit, bucked her hips, and fell back on the floor in a puddle of her own juices.

Whitlock began jacking his own hard cock with one hand as he continued his sucking assault on Lucia's throbbing clit. Lucia was right at the edge. Her tension was building in her pussy, her breathing was uncontrolled, her thighs tightened around Whitlock's head. Then she felt it... that little tingling, electrical sensation that signaled the point of no return. As if to give her one final push over the edge, Whitlock captured Lucia's clit in his mouth, sucking it one last time and licking just the tip of it with his tongue.

"That's it Muh... Muh... Mr. Whitlock... "Lucia grabbed Mr. Whitlock's head and pulled him in hard against her exploding pussy. "You're making me cum. Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuck." Lucia's head snapped back. Her voice trembled and shook. She moaned and gasped for air. Her tension overflowed, and as one orgasmic spasm after the other racked her body, she came on Whitlock's face with a torrent of hot, wet, juices.

Whitlock continued to jerk his cock while Lucia slumped forward, completely spent. Sarah recovered from her orgasm and crawled over to her husband, covering her hand over his to join him in his masturbatory movements. "Take your pussy off my husband's face, Lucia. I want to see how wet you made him. Let's see if you earned the right to suck his cock."

Once Lucia was sitting beside Whitlock, it was obvious she had in fact done her job. Whitlock's entire face was wet and slick with Lucia's translucent bodily fluids. "Mmmmmmmm, very nice you little cum slut. Now come down here and suck my husband's pole."

Lucia needed no further encouragement. She had been deprived too long of the taste of this older man's gorgeous and experienced fuck machine. She also knew that Whitlock had been hard and deprived of cumming for quite a while. Lucia would have to be careful not to put him over the edge too soon. She positioned herself between Whitlock's legs, her hands on his naked thighs. "Okay, I'll take over from here," Lucia nodded at Sarah with a smile on her face.

Sarah backed off to watch as her husband continued to hold and masturbate his cock. While he did so, Lucia slowly rubbed her hands up and down Whitlock's thighs bringing them closer and closer to his swollen ball sack. Whitlock moaned as Lucia cupped his balls in one of her hands and began to lightly suck on them. At the same time with her free hand she gently removed Whitlock's hand from is cock and replaced it with hers.

Lucia now began to stroke Whitlock lightly as she gently held both of his balls in her mouth. "You fucking cock whore," Whitlock moaned. With these words of degradation, Lucia felt her pussy reawaken with warm fluids moistening her inner lips. A similar action was taking place around Whitlock's saliva-soaked balls as Lucia's chin dripped with the overflow.

Another form of overflow was leaking from Whitlock's circumcised cock head. The clear precum caused the vermillion cap to glisten as it trailed down his rock hard shaft. Lucia needed to taste it. Now. With her hand on his erect dick, she guided it to her mouth. Lucia delighted in the taste of Whitlock's salty liquid as she slowly slid her pursed lips down his shaft.

Again Whitlock moaned, "Oh fuck yessssss... suck me you filthy cum slut." Again, Lucia felt humiliated. Excitement welled up inside her and her hand went directly to her engorged clit. As she rubbed herself toward her own pleasure, Lucia felt Whitlock's cock pulse on her lips. She knew he was getting close and with a big suck and a loud popping noise she removed his member from her mouth.

Selfishly, Lucia wanted to enjoy this experience a little longer. Still administering to the need between her own legs, Lucia continued to play with her clit while she slapped Whitlock's stiff shaft against her cheeks. "Thwack... thwack... thwack." Every stinging slap caused Lucia to squeeze her legs together a little tighter which in turn, made Whitlock moan in sweet agony.

This entire scene was being appreciated by Sarah who was lying close to her husband's side. She seemed to relish in and be excited by this beautiful, young woman giving her husband head. Her eyes darted back and forth between her husband and Lucia. As she watched she played with her wet pussy, moaning and sighing as Lucia's actions caused Whitlock to edge closer and closer to losing control. "You bitch! Put that cock back in your mouth," she ordered Lucia.

Lucia smiled gratefully, and hungrily devoured Whitlock's cock up to the hilt. Now she began her jacking motion as her mouth slid up and down on his shaft. Occasionally Lucia stopped briefly to rub Whitlock's cock head on her lips as if she were applying lip gloss. Smacking her lips Lucia moaned, "Ummmmmm... ohhhhhh... mmmmm... you taste so good Mr. Whitlock."

Whitlock gasped and Sarah cried out, "Oh my god, now! You fucking bitch. Suck his cock, hard. I'm fucking cumming". She could contain herself no longer. She brought herself to a tremendous, shaking orgasm, squirting her juices a foot or more in front of her. The thought of being watched and humiliated brought Lucia to her own uncontrolled orgasm. Her hand pressed against her mound as her clit throbbed in total release.

Even as her tummy was jolted with orgasmic spasms, Lucia's experienced lips were in full pleasure-giving mode. She swirled her tongue around Whitlock's head and bobbed up and down on his shaft. She worked her magic well, and gently raked her teeth back down his shaft and up towards the head. She began to suck harder, making her cheeks hollow with the pressure and rubbing her tongue in the little valley that makes up the ridge on the very tip. Whitlock began circling his hips and Lucia knew he was getting close. He grabbed her hair with both fists and began vigorously fucking her mouth. Lucia flicked her tongue across Whitlock's cock head one last time and that was all he needed. Lucia sucked purposefully as he spilled his warm, salty seed onto her waiting tongue. She lapped it up and eagerly swallowed his explosive load, then licked the drops that were on her lower lip and chin.

JonnyD1
JonnyD1
10 Followers
12