Divorce Puts Son In The Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers

“Beg for it. Beg for my cock to fuck your cunt.”

“Please fuck me,” she said.

“Not good enough,” I told her as I hit her ass with the flat of my hand.

“Please, sir. Please fuck me,” she meekly begged.

“Still not good enough, slut.”

“Oh please, sir. Fuck your slave’s cunt. Use me and make me your own. My cunt hole belongs to you to use as you wish. But sir if I had one and only one wish right now it would be for your huge cock to be inside me right now.”

That was good enough. I rammed all the way in with one powerful stroke. I could easily feel her pussy cumming, the muscles pulling tight against me. I pulled out and pushed in deep again and felt her quiver yet again. Then I could wait no more. I began pounding my cock into Mom’s wet pussy. As I fucked her I pushed her legs against the coarse material of the chair. I reached around and found both nipples and began to pinch and pull on them.

“Oh yes Master. Fuck me good. Use my slave cunt. Of fuck yes.”

The words from my Mother’s mouth were too much for me. I grabbed her hips and pushed in deep and held her as my balls began pumping another load. This one into my Mom's slave pussy.

As I pulled out, Mom’s hand shot between her legs and then she turned around and kneeled and began to lick my cock clean. It appeared to be something she really wanted to do as she licked and slurped all the juices from our fucking from my cock. As she sat back I moved back to the couch and sat down.

“Sir, would it make you happy for me to kneel on my hands and knees in front of you so you can prop you feet up and watch your cum dribble from my hole?”

I just nodded, realizing there was much for me to learn about having a slave. I also realized I knew the perfect teacher.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers
12