Divorce Settlement Ch. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful woman destroys her marriage.
8.1k words
3.69
196.1k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. This story contains scenes of extramarital, unprotected, and group sex. If it's not your thing, please move on. This story is slightly rougher and more raunchy than most of my other work. Fair warning.

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT – PART ONE

Be careful what you wish for, isn't that what they say? I guess I got what I wanted, although it's not quite the way I imagined it. Nope, it's pretty fucking far from how I imagined it. Most days I feel like it worked out all right. I'm happy now. Sometimes I remember how it all got started, and what my life would have been like if I had chosen a different path; where I would be now, who I'd be with. But regretting is never helpful.

I could blame Gretchen, or my ex-husband Jim, or alcohol or The Providers or whatever for my situation, and I have at different times blamed them all, but it just makes me bitter and angry, and it affects my enthusiasm, and I risk getting corrected. So I try not to think about it anymore, and stay with the program, and I don't resist, ever. And besides, inside I know it was my fault, no one else's. Everything else just helped me or reacted to me. But it was me. I realized that soon after arriving here, one night while I was recovering. And then all the anger I'd been harboring melted away mostly, and my attitude became more suitable, and I started getting corrected less.

It's hard to admit that you made your own bed. But this is my bed now, and like I said, I get with the program now and enjoy it. And since I won't be transitioned from entertainment to asset, I guess I'm doing okay.

But maybe I should start at the beginning.

Jim and I married young, he was 22, I was 20. He had a fledgling construction business that was pulling in some good money. I encouraged him to expand, guiding his enthusiasm and abilities, wanting him to make more money and he did, exploding the business over the next few years into a real money machine, which I loved. I did the house, the clothes, the lunches. I had a soft job in a local firm, and my friends and I partied hard on Jim's money. Jim didn't, he was too busy working. We had an OK sex life, but that soon dwindled with our reduced time together as he worked the business, and I worked his money.

After three years of spending Jim's wealth I started to feel lonely and horny. Hanging out with friends didn't do it for me anymore; they all went home to spouses and significant others, I went home, usually drunk, to my well-appointed empty house. My current situation began about six months later, in a club with friends. I was almost twenty-four then; my friends and I were drinking and dancing. I met these two guys, I don't even remember their names, I call them Big and Bigger, because that's how I remember them. We danced, and drank, and danced more, first with one, then the other, then both. My friends started leaving, Big and Bigger separated me from them. At one point I looked around and couldn't find my friends. At first I cared. Then Big kissed me, and I stopped caring. I kissed him back, and all my good sense left me. We danced more, and then I was kissing Bigger. I could feel him pressing his hardness against me, and I got wet, and hot, and my neglected pussy starting doing all my thinking.

I could tell this part the long way, describing the passion and the longing, and my reactions, but it's not really important. It was hot though, and the idea of being out, and cheating on my husband added to the excitement. Being attractive to someone, getting a man excited, knowing he wanted me, made me crazed and loose and easy. A half hour after the first kiss we were outside by Big's car, and I was on my knees, kneeling on his jacket, sucking his cock. I was sliding my mouth on his long, fat shaft, licking the head, feeling it slide past my lips, smooth and hot and hard for me.

I was not very experienced when Jim and I met, and my sexual experience didn't grow much after we married. We had sex, but it was mostly vanilla, and when he started spending lots of time at work and away, it became vanilla and less. I didn't do a lot of oral and was never a big fan, but this night I really got into it. I wanted to suck this guy's cock, and I was enjoying feeling it in my mouth, the way it tasted, the way it made me feel, on my knees in a parking lot with a well-hung stranger who wanted to fuck my mouth. I was so turned on that his cock was hard for me, I was drooling on him, pumping my hand and mouth on his gorgeous succulent shaft, struggling to fit more inside my mouth. He was groaning, and grunting, holding my head, humping into my face. I thought he might be starting to cum, and was thinking if I should let him cum in my mouth when I heard him say, "its about fucking time," and I heard a noise behind me. I turned my head to see the guy I would remember as Bigger pull his giant half-hard rod of destruction out of his unzipped pants. My fucking pussy gushed, and I nearly came, I swear. I pulled my head off Big and never even got the chance to close it or inhale before Bigger filled my mouth. I had to stretch my jaw to take it, and he pushed, and hit the back of my throat, and I gagged and coughed, spit flying between my stretched lips and his shaft.

He pulled my hair, yanked me off his cock and slapped my face with his saliva-slicked monster. "Don't fucking stain my pants, slut!" he barked, then pulled my head back on him, hard. Instead of resisting, I went willfully.

"Get in the car," I heard Big say, and the door opened, and Bigger led me into the back seat by my mouth. He was fully hard by the time we pulled out of the parking lot, and I licked and sucked him for the short drive. I stopped when I heard the doors open. We were in the driveway of a house in a part of town near the club. Bigger zipped and got out, then Big pulled me out of the car.

They led me to the front door, feeling my ass on the way, kissing me, and pulling my top down. I walked halfway there with my tits exposed, Big's tongue in my mouth, and his hand on my ass, under my skirt and inside my panties, and I loved it. I was pretty sure I was going to get the fuck of my life, and my cunt was dripping with excitement. My panties were pulled under my ass cheeks by the time we opened the door. I followed Bigger inside, into the living room. As he pulled his pants down and sat on the couch, facing me, Big pulled my panties down to my ankles and pushed me towards Bigger, making me trip and fall onto all fours. I swear, I crawled to Bigger on my hands and knees, my feet tangled in my panties, and drove my mouth down on Bigger's mighty joystick.

I was sucking the head, swirling my tongue around, thrilling at the mouthful of hot cock meat. He pushed my head down and made me gag again; this time I blew spit all over his balls. He pulled me up by the hair and drove my face under his shaft, told me to lick the spit off his balls, and I did it with relish. "I want your hot cum in my mouth," I told him, "Shoot it my mouth."

"Shut the fuck up and suck, slut!" He crammed my head back down on his cock. As I sucked I felt Big lifting the back of my skirt, felt his hands on my ass. Then a hard fleshy globe pushed at my pussy, and in one stroke he buried his entire length into my eager cunt. Fuck, he was the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me, and I yowled in pain and passion as I stretched to fit him. My reaction was muffled around Bigger's fat cock, and I heard him chuckle at my reaction. My cunt began to clutch and spasm at the invasion, and I felt my juices running down my thighs as Big started to stroke in and out.

It was the single greatest fuck I had ever experienced in my short, selfish naive life. It felt like he was splitting me apart, and fucking my whole torso, for fuck's sake. He started pounding me, hard, and I felt his balls slapping up into my clit, and like an explosion I came, screaming on Bigger's cock again, as my body shook with the greatest climax I'd ever had. As it crested, and began to recede, I felt a finger at my anus, exploring, then pressing, then pushing inside and I came again! I'd never had anyone touch me there, never mind inside, and the filthy debasement drove me to new heights of excitement.

I felt him pumping harder as I sucked, and sensed he was going to cum. I pulled off Bigger and turned my head, pleading, "Not inside me, cum in my mouth." I barely got the words out before Bigger pulled my hair and drove me back on his cock, telling me to shut up.

"You'll get it in your mouth, don't worry, you fucking whore," I heard from behind me, and then he pushed his finger deeper into my ass, and pounded me harder, faster, and then he groaned and I felt my pussy fill with heat as he shot his load in my eager hole. He stroked his cock through his climax, filling me, and I felt his load spilling out as I came again, filled with another man's semen for the first time in years. Then he pulled out, and I heard him joke to Bigger, "she's wide open, it won't close!" I imagined my cunt gaping open, cum spilling out, and I felt his cock under me, the head on my clit.

Bigger suddenly pushed my mouth off him and stood up, and moved behind me, and Big sat on the couch. "Here you go, slut," he said, and I saw his cock, just beginning to soften, glistening with my juices and cream, and coated with a thick glaze of his cum, fresh from my dripping pussy. "Right in your mouth, like you wanted!" He pulled my face down, but missed my mouth, and rubbed the disgusting mess on my face, finally onto my lips. I opened wide and took the slimy shaft into my mouth, my jaw already sore. I tasted his semen, and my own flavor, and smelled the odor of our sex, and it made me gag and salivate. As I swallowed the mixture my pussy twitched and flushed again, just in time to feel Bigger push his fat pole into my sloppy wet cum-filled hole.

I tried to scream as I sucked and swallowed, and Big's cock pushed into the back of my mouth as Bigger's cock stretched me even more; it felt like I was on fire, and then he pushed, and he was pressing painfully into my cervix. Pain shot through me, exquisite and shocking, making my pussy clench on his fat pole, and still he pushed, further, until I felt his thighs press against me and he was all in. Fuck, I thought his cock would hit Big's in my throat, and it hurt so bad I cried and whimpered, and pushed back on him, and then he pulled out most of the way, and drove back in, hard; and again, and then started a rhythmic pounding in my destroyed cunt. I pulled my mouth off Big's cleaned cock, and started licking the cum and pussy juice off the base, and off his balls, hating myself for loving it and wanting more. And then I heard Bigger grunting, and he came, and filled me a second time, bellowing as he plowed into me, and another orgasm ripped through me. He slowed as he finished; then drew out, and he did the same as Big, and allowed his cum to drip onto his cock. Big released my head and Bigger grabbed my hair and pulled me to him, and I repeated my post-fuck oral work, sucking his cock clean, swallowing the hot cum from my pussy off his incredible cock and balls while he ridiculed me.

"You like that, slut? You taste your slut pussy on my dick? You're a real cum-whore, aren't you," and more disgusting talk that just made me hotter. "Fucking eat it, slut. Eat that cum off my cock!"

When his cock was cleaned, I figured it was done, but I was wrong. Big came to my side, he was holding a small mirror, and he put it on the floor under me, and moved me to squat over it. He made me look at my pussy in the mirror, and I was horrified. I had never spent a lot of time looking at my own vagina, but I didn't recognize the mess I saw. A gaping red maw, dripping with white slimy cum, my pubic hair matted and soiled with cum and my own cream. It seemed to throb as I watched it, not closing, held open by the trauma of the pounding and stretching. As I watched, mesmerized, a fat drop of cum oozed out, landing on the mirror, then another.

"Clean that up, slut," Big said, and I couldn't stop myself. I bent down, and licked the cum from the mirror, disgusted at what I was doing, and betrayed by my own body. I felt the urge for more, more cock, more fucking. I finished licking the cum from the mirror and looked up at them. "Please," I heard myself say, "fuck me again. Please."

And they did, twice more each over the next two hours. Each time I had multiple orgasms, cumming on their giant cocks, sucking them clean when they were done as they called me vile names and egged me on. I never felt so dirty, so disgusting and so fulfilled. When it was over they put me back into the car, without allowing me to clean up. I struggled into my clothes on the ride, my pussy sore, my jaw and tongue aching, but my body completely satisfied. My mouth tasted like cunt and semen. They took me to the club and pulled away, leaving me at my car in the empty lot.

On the drive home I felt cum still leaking from me, and I pushed my fingers inside and sucked them clean, scooping gobs of cum from inside me. I couldn't stop. I kept it up until all I could taste was pussy, then I fingered my clit until I came again, hard, screaming in the car as I pulled into my driveway.

I staggered into the house, my legs still shaky and weak, thankful Jim would not be home until the next afternoon. I got to my bedroom; it was after four already, and as I turned on the light I saw myself in the mirror. My God, if Jim was home how would I explain this? My makeup was a wreck, there was cum on my face and in my hair. My skirt was sideways and my tube top was stretched out, one nipple showing over the top. Anyone would know I'd just gotten the fuck of a lifetime. "Not Jim," I said out loud, "he wouldn't know sex if it fell on him." Well, if he couldn't tell from the cum on my face and wrinkled clothes, maybe this would do it, I thought. I pulled up my skirt and spread my legs a little, arching my hips forward. See that, Jim, I thought, That's a fucked pussy. Can you see that? Can you see what those boys did to me with their giant cocks? I squatted down, spread my legs, and stared at myself. I was in awe at the sight of my own pussy, still gaping and red and raw, the hair all sticky. That's what a pussy if for, Jim. To be fucked raw, pounded hard. I imagined him seeing cum dripping from my hole, down to my anus. He fingered my ass, too, Jim. Did you ever finger my ass? Hell, you barely even fuck me, never mind fuck me right. I came a dozen times on their cocks, Jim, and I ate their cum from their beautiful hard cocks, and I begged them to fuck me more. How do you like that?

He wouldn't like it. It would kill him, I was sure. I knew he could never find out.

But I liked it. A lot. And I knew I wanted more.

It was more than a month before the next time. I spent that time worrying that Jim might find out, and the few times we had sex I wondered if he would notice how stretched out I was, but if he did, he didn't say. Every free minute I thought about those tremendous cocks tearing me apart in ecstasy. I wondered if I would ever feel like that again. I needn't have worried.

The next time the cock wasn't huge, it was average, but the guy was hot, and he had a talented tongue that made me cum over and over before he fucked me. He tried to pull out, but I held him inside, loving the feel of being filled with hot cum. I thought he would lose his mind when I sucked him clean, scooped cum out of my cunt and ate it, and got him hard again. This time I sucked his cock until he exploded in my mouth. I showed it to him before I swallowed his load. On the way home I fingered myself, and masturbated more when I got home. Jim never knew, again.

I didn't wait a month then. The next weekend Jim was away again, and I got fucked by two guys from out of town in a hotel room. One guy made me lick his ass, and the other guy fucked my cum-filled pussy with a champagne bottle. They made me drip cum into a champagne glass and drink it. It was so depraved. I loved it. I masturbated in front of them, sucking my juices and their cum off my fingers. One of them pinched and pulled and twisted my nipples while I crammed three fingers into my cunt; he was so rough my nipples hurt for a week, and they stayed hard for days.

After that, whenever Jim was away I went out and got laid. I never saw Big and Bigger again, but that was okay, and anyway, it would be too much like having an affair. I'd go out with my friends, and then find a guy, or guys, and ditch my friends and go out and get laid. I was pretty sure my friends knew what I was doing, how could they not? At least they suspected, but no one said anything to me, so I knew they wouldn't tell Jim. Hell, they barely knew him, he was never around.

I became a complete freak for raw, kinky sex, the nastier the better.

My friend Gretchen was the first one to actually find me out. One night we were out in a club, and she found me in the men's room sucking two guys' cocks. I figured she'd run, or scream at me, or something, but she just stood there and watched as I took one load in my mouth and one on my face. I was still wiping my face off (into my mouth, of course) as she shooed the guys out, helped me get presentable, and escorted me out. We ended up in a diner, where she got the story out of me.

She didn't express shock, or disapproval, or judge me in any way. Of course, I hadn't told her the details of all the depraved things I did, just that I had started suddenly cheating on Jim, and now was doing it all the time. I confessed that I couldn't stop, that I needed to get sex, all the time, it seemed. She seemed to understand, even as she made me admit it was wrong. I swore her to secrecy. She's a lawyer, so she said I had attorney-client privilege. Later I would find out just how good a lawyer she was.

The next time I went out Jim wasn't away, he hadn't been away in a while, and I needed a ravaging. He called and said he'd be late, like a good husband. And like an awful wife, I went out on a cock hunt. It was late afternoon, so I went to a happy hour near a college, and picked up an energetic young man with mythical recovery ability. He did me three times in two hours. I rushed home, didn't even finger myself on the way hone, just oozed into my panties, but when I got there I saw Jim's car in the driveway, and another car. I checked my appearance and, scared to death, went into the house.

The other car belonged to a client he was meeting with. They'd gone to dinner, and had changed plans to come here instead! Fuck, I thought, putting on my friendly 'meet a client' persona. I kissed Jim quickly, hoping he couldn't smell the semen on my breath. I told him I'd gone shopping when he said he wouldn't be home, and offered to make some dinner, but he said they'd ordered pizza. Relieved, I excused myself from their meeting, and ran upstairs to clean up. Five minutes late I was in the master suite bathroom, scooping cum from my pussy and sucking it off my fingers as masturbated, standing with my pants off. I washed up, threw the panties in the wastebasket, and dressed for bed. When Jim came up I pretended I was sleeping, and then lay awake as he slept, hoping he couldn't smell my ripe cunt.

Having done it once, I no longer waited for Jim to go away. I started taking more chances, convinced that my oblivious husband would never catch on. I would just get fucked, or suck a guys cock when he was working late. I saved the wild adventures for the times he went away, and those got wild, and more daring. One day Jim and I even had one of our rare sexual interactions while my pussy was filled with another man's cum. If he noticed how wet I was, he didn't mention it.

Once I picked up a guy in a club, and he took me to his house, and his wife greeted him at the door. He introduced me as 'the slut who sucked my cock in the car on the way home' and she grinned and started getting undressed. First I thought "what the fuck?", then my defensiveness became defiance; "this bitch isn't getting this cock tonight!" but she took off her pants and was wearing a strapon! And it was huge! I thought of Big, and dropped to my knees and sucked her 'dick' while the guy took off his clothes and mine. Then she fucked me while I sucked her husband's cock. It was glorious! She could really fuck, let me tell you. When I sensed he was going to cum, I started talking dirty, telling him shoot in my mouth, I want your hot cum in my mouth, like that, and he said no, and his wife stopped fucking me and took off the strapon. She laid on the floor and he fucked her and came inside her. Then he pulled out and said, "you want my cum, you slut, go get it."