Divorce Settlement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cute wife was laying there, legs spread, and she had her pussy completely shaved except for a little strip above her clit, which was poking out from the hood. Her cunt was open, and fat drops of cum were oozing out. In a fit of passion I dove straight in, and licked and sucked the cum from her wet snatch. When it was gone I sucked her clit until she came. It was the first time I did anything with another woman, and I knew it wouldn't be the last.

Another time I picked up a guy who's wife was out of town After sucking his cock and letting him cum on my face (he wouldn't let me clean up, and I loved it!) he got hard again and we were fucking. Then he turned me over and did me doggy style. I was close to cumming when he pulled out. He went to the closet and took out a bag and came back to the bed. He pulled out a vibrator and gave it to me to vibe myself while he fucked me. I put my ass back in the air and rubbed the vibe on my clit and he continued fucking me. Just as I was close to cumming, I felt him slow down, and felt something wet on my ass. I thought he came, but was busy with my orgasm, and as I climaxed he pushed a finger into my ass! I came even harder, screaming as he pumped a finger in my back door while he fucked me. Then he added a second finger, and it started to hurt, and I complained and he pulled my hair and told me to shut the fuck up.

I kept the vibe on my clit, and he was still pumping my pussy, and I could feel his fingers stretching my anal opening. Then he pulled out his fingers, and pulled his cock out of my pussy. Fuck, I thought, he's done. But then I felt something at my ass, not fingers, and I turned my head. "No way," I said, "I can't," but he added some more lube, and I felt the head push inside. Fuck, it hurt, and I thought about pulling away but my body betrayed me and my desire won out, and I rubbed the vibe on my clit and pushed back on him. His cock went a little further, stretching and penetrating my ass. I felt a pressure, and then he pushed passed my inner ring, and his cock slipped all the way inside me. I screamed, in pain, but in excitement too, and he waited for me to adjust, until I started to squirm on his cock. I turned to him again and said, "Fuck my ass, you dog. Fucking take my ass cherry! I want your hot cum up my ass!" he started pounding me, short strokes at first, then longer, full-cock strokes. I felt so full, so nasty and slutty, and I shoved the vibe into my pussy and double penetrated myself. I came twice more before he buried himself inside me and shot a load of hot cum up my ass.

The next day I couldn't sit or walk right, and called in sick to work. I masturbated myself raw thinking about it. I put everything I could think of in my ass, fingers, a candle, whatever I could find, fingering myself to blistering orgasms in my new depravity. It was my first anal, and I loved it. The next day I bought some vitamin e oil at the drugstore, and soothed my aching ass and cunt. I had anal sex pretty frequently after that.

During this period I would occasionally run into Gretchen, and when we were alone she would ask, and I would fill her in on what I was doing. I was grateful for the opportunity, because my secret was like to burst out of me, and it gave me an opportunity to release a little pressure without more people knowing. She seemed cautiously interested at first, but as weeks passed she it seemed she could barely wait to hear of my latest exploits in all their debauched detail. And honestly, the telling was near as exciting as the doing, and the more she asked, the more detailed my explanations, and I started masturbating following our little chats. Sometimes these were day or afternoon conversations. A couple of times it was when we were out, and I would get her alone in the bar or the club, and tell her what I had done. Or what I was going to do, and then leave and go do it.

The first time she came with me was one night at a club, and I told her I was leaving with this group, it was two guys and two couples, and they were going to one of the guys house. She said she was nervous for me, and thought she should tag along to make sure I was OK. She came with us, and we partied at this guy's place for a while, but she didn't seem to drink much. She was friendly and all, but I was going wild with the rest of the group, and it soon got heated. One of the guys started making out with his girlfriend, and I grabbed the ass of one of the single guys, Blondie I called him, while we watched them grope each other, then he kissed me.

Things proceeded from there predictably, for me anyway. As soon as I felt the guy getting hard I dropped to my knees, and everyone stopped to watch me suck his cock. I was bobbing my head and fondling his balls and ass, his pants around his ankles. The kissing couple, the Preppies, started undressing, and he was sucking her tits when I looked up. The other single guy was sitting with Gretchen and the other couple, the Quiet Ones, talking to Gretchen. I saw her say something and point to me. Other Guy got up and stood behind me, grabbing my tits and squeezing my nipples, hard. The feeling went straight to my pussy, and I let him know it. He pulled off my shirt and bra, and I guess his pants, too, because the next time he reached around for my tits I felt his hard cock pressing into my back. I got up and got my pants off, and he got his face under me, and I sat on his mouth while I sucked Blondie. I felt his tongue slip into my wet hole and I gushed fluid into his mouth.

The couple was in a sixty-nine on the floor right next to us now, and I watched her lick his balls. Not to be outdone, I pushed Blondie back to the couch, and pulled his legs up so I could lick his ass. With my butt in the air, Other Guy got up and drove into my cunt in one stroke, pushing my tongue up Blondie's hole. I managed a glance across the room, and saw Gretchen staring at me, apparently now believing all the stories I had told her.

Once the cock entered me I started talking dirty, telling him fuck my slutty cunt, pound me. He obeyed, and it felt great. I replaced my tongue with a finger in Blondie's ass, and licked his balls while I stroked him, all the while spewing a stream of filth for everyone to hear. I heard the Preppies goading Other Guy to fuck me harder; they were fucking now, doggy style like me, and both watching me with Blondie and Other Guy.

I heard Gretchen telling the Quiet Ones what a nasty slut I was, fucking two guys in front of everyone. She called me awful names, and it got me hotter, knowing I was all those and more. Then she yelled to Other guy to fuck my ass, and I felt him pull his cock out, and press against my anal opening. He popped the head inside, and I howled, half in pain and half in delight. I clenched, then loosened up and pushed back, burying him halfway in my ass. He pulled back slightly, and then pushed the rest in, and my ass was filled with cock.

Now the Quiet Ones joined Gretchen in cheering and deriding me, and I felt my first orgasm coming as Preppie girl reached under me to rub my clit. I came on her hand, screaming, and she came too. Then the Other Guy grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards as he lay on his back, his cock buried in my ass. I imagined I was quite a sight, my legs wide open, on my back on top of him, my hungry cunt and ass stretched and exposed for all to see. Blondie got up and got between my legs and fed his man meat into my waiting slit, and I had two cocks fucking me.

"Fuck that slut!" I heard Gretchen yelling. "Fuck her cunt and her slut ass!" "Give it to her! Fill that whore up!"

"Give me your hot cum," I told Blondie and the Other Guy. "Fill my ass and pussy with cum! I want it in me!" That was all Preppie guy needed, and we all heard him groan and empty his balls in his girlfriend. She moaned with him, cumming again, and that set me off, and I felt my cum splashing out on Blondie's fat cock, running down my crack and into my ass. He pushed harder into me, driving me down onto the dick in my ass, until I thought my chest would explode. "Give me your cum," I kept repeating, "Fuck your cum into me! Give it to me!"

I saw movement from the corner of my eye, and then Preppie girl was lifting her leg over my face, and she squatted over me, dripping cum into my mouth. I lapped it up, slobbering the mess on my lips and nose and chin, and then she lowered herself down.

"Suck it out, slut!" she yelled, then announced to the room, "Her tongue is up my cunt, the nasty slut! She's licking the cum out!" Gretchen and the Quiet Ones were cheering, yelling "Eat that cum! Suck that fucked pussy!" and I did, with relish. That drove my two cocks over the edge, I felt them swell, and pulse, and then they came, Other Guy first, then Blondie, and filling my bowels and pussy with hot slimy semen. The combination of being filled and fucked, and the pussy on my face, and the audience drove me to a body-shaking climax, and I trembled uncontrollably until it passed.

When I settled down Blondie fed me his cock to clean, and Preppie girl brought her guy over for the same. I was still on my back atop Other Guy, who was softening in my ass, and finally slipped out. I finished sucking Preppie boy clean and climbed off Other Guy, only to turn over and suck his cock clean too. Everyone was aghast and disgusted that I sucked the cock from my ass, but the passion had taken me and I never gave it a thought. It tasted nasty, but I got excited by how depraved it was.

On the way home that night Gretchen said that she hadn't fully believed I was that wild until she had seen it for her own eyes. I asked why she hadn't participated, and she said that she couldn't. She was in a relationship, and she couldn't be like that with anyone. I told her she was just jealous. I know different now. She asked if I ever felt guilty for doing things like this behind my husband's back. I told her I did, at first, but I enjoyed it more, and I deserved to be happy, and he wasn't doing it for me, so it was OK. She was quiet for a while, and then we got in a discussion about anal sex, and I told her that it made you sore, but in a good way, like when your nipples still hurt from being pinched and pulled too much, or when the back of your mouth feels bruised from a good face fuck.

About a week later I had a sex party at my house. Jim was away for a few days, and I went out one night to a club, and brought the party to my house. It turned into a full blown orgy, I swear, and it lasted until the sun was coming up. I ate pussy and ass, I sucked cock, I got fucked in my pussy, my mouth and my ass, over and over. I think every guy there came in me or on me or both. Once after fucking this guy, his girlfriend stuck her fingers in my cunt, and started feeding me his cum, and then she worked three fingers inside me, pushing and stretching me, then she added a fourth. I started to feel another climax coming when she looked in my face and said, "Get ready," and then she folded her thumb in, and pushed her whole hand into me. She fisted me through two orgasms while everyone watched, and a guy jerked off in my mouth. She made me lick her hand clean, too. One of the other girls squirted when she came, and I made sure I got my face right in there. She drenched my face and filled my mouth and I drank it all and licked her clean. I sucked cum off cocks, and licked it out of pussies. After one guy ass-fucked his girlfriend and I sucked his cock after he came in her ass, she pushed my head between her legs and made me suck the cum out of her ass!

When I told Gretchen about the party, she was horrified. Not at what I did, but that I did it in my house. "What if you get caught? Won't he suspect? What if someone leaves something behind?" She was full of questions. But frankly, it was better for me to do it at home, because I could drink, and fuck till I passed out, even, and didn't have to worry about driving home. I just had to make sure I had an extra day to clean the house before Jim came home. It had worked out well, and I knew I could get away with it whenever the possibility presented itself.

I continued my one-off antics for the next few weeks, Jim being none the wiser. His sexual appetite seemed to diminish a little, and I went out even when he was working, coming home sometimes with cum breath, or a pussy or ass full of cum. Once I came home, wearing a skirt without panties and Jim was home. As we talked in the kitchen I had cum running down my leg. What would he say if a fat drop of semen dropped out and hit the floor? Would he notice? What if I lifted my skirt in front of the dense bastard and jammed my fingers in my cunt and scooped it out for him? Would he notice then?

I continued confessing my antics to Gretchen, and one day she asked me if I wanted to attend a party. She told me her firm was meeting clients from out of town, adding that she was in charge of providing entertainment while they were there. She had booked a party room at the hotel they were staying in. As it happened Jim was away for the week, and I naturally took up her offer.

There was great food, but I didn't eat much. I'd kept my food light and had two enemas before attending in the hopes of some great anal sex. I thought Gretchen knew exactly what kind of entertainment I was going to provide, although she played innocent all night. Her clients were young, wealthy, handsome and confident men and women. If I remember correctly, it was two married couples, three single men and a single woman. I was leaking pussy juice into my panties as she made the introductions. I had a couple of drinks with them as we all checked each other out. When I laughed at one of their dirty jokes, and then told one of my own, the party took a turn in the right direction. The talk got bawdy, then sexy, then downright dirty after that, the women going even further than the men. One of the married women, in response to a comment about cock size, made us all look as she unzipped her husband and pulled his giant slab of meat out. As everyone laughed I knew I was going to have this one more than once. Things got wild after that, and we made it up to the team leader's suite in various stages of undress. My shirt was unbuttoned and one of the single guys was grabbing my tits from behind as we spilled through the door.

Clothes went flying. The single woman, and slim redhead, was the first naked and grabbed me and pushed me to my knees, jamming my face into her shaved cunt. She was dripping wet and I lapped her juices as she told the rest of the crowd what a nasty cunt licker I was. Everyone got a charge out of that, and then one of the men walked up behind her and rammed his cock up her twat while I kept licking. He fucked her standing, and everyone stood around fondling each other until he came, and I licked his load out of her cunt. While I did, someone finished undressing me, and I felt a cock enter my pussy.

Parts of the night were a blur after that, but some moments were memorable for their depravity. Guys came in my mouth and on my face, and one of the wives licked my face clean and then spit it back into my mouth. I licked cum from pussies and asses. I got the Big Dick guy in my ass while the rest of the men fucked my pussy and mouth in turn. One of the women emptied a half bottle of wine into her cunt, and squatted over my mouth while I was getting fucked, and I drank as much as I could catch. One man fucked his wife's ass and my mouth alternately, holding my face down so he could ram it into my throat straight from her anus. Fucking nasty.

Halfway through the night the three women took me to the bathroom and laid me in the tub. I thought they were going to clean me off, and they did, but not with the shower. The redhead stood over me and spread her lips with her hands, and started pissing. It came out in a forceful stream, on my tits, splashing on my face, then moved up to my mouth which had opened in shock. I was horrified, and humiliated, but as the stream finished and the married women took their turns, I became turned on, and then eager. All three of them pissed into my mouth and my cunt, and I licked their pussies clean. They were all shaved. I love shaved pussy. They rinsed me off and brought me back out to the men.

Later, after more sucking and fucking, I was on my back and felt one of the women kissing me. I opened my eyes to see it was Gretchen! That was hot. I grabbed her head and kissed her back, my tongue going into her mouth to meet hers. We kept kissing as two men fucked me and dumped their load in me. Then she stood, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down, and sat on my mouth so I could lick her pussy. She came almost instantly, and I drank her sweet tangy juices.

It was a fabulous night, and Gretchen came back to my house and spent the night. I fucked her with a dildo and licked her ass, and she sucked my tits.

A few weeks later I had planned an evening at my house again, as Jim was away. Gretchen couldn't come, but that was OK with me. But that was the night my life went completely sideways. Halfway through the night, I was being carried around the room by a giant black man with a tremendous cock. He was holding me under my knees with my back against his chest and his cock was buried as far as it would go up my ass. He was walking me around the room to each man to fuck my cunt, fill it with cum, and then move to the next one. I never heard the door, and I don't know how much he saw, but as the third guy finished filling me with cum the room got quiet. I looked where everyone else was looking and saw Jim at the door of our bedroom. The guy carrying me turned too, and I faced my husband with a giant black cock up my ass and cum from three different men dripping out of my open cunt. He looked into my eyes, and then turned away without saying a word. By the time I threw some clothes on and ran downstairs he was gone, and then everyone left.

I didn't see him again for six months, when we met at the lawyer's office to settle our divorce. Gretchen had agreed to represent me when I decided to file for divorce. Believe it or not, Jim didn't file; I did. I figured I had grounds on spousal abandonment. She filed the papers and Jim didn't contest them. I stood to get the house and plenty of income from Jim's successful business. So I was feeling pretty sure of myself when I saw him in the hall outside the conference room. Gretchen was with me when Jim approached with his lawyer, a smaller, balding man. Gretchen had told me the guy was pretty sharp, and I saw his face tighten when Jim asked to speak to me alone.

We walked alone to the elevators. Jim spoke in a low voice, very serious. "Before we go in," he said, "I wanted to ask you one time if you might reconsider this."

"Excuse me?" I asked. I was guessing that he might be having second thoughts about contesting, based on my actions, but Gretchen had said he would be too embarrassed to have all those details come out.

"Are you sure that you want to go through with this. I just wanted to give you one last chance to drop the divorce case." So he wasn't going to contest, he just wanted me to go away, I thought. Months later I would realize that he was trying to protect me from myself.

"Drop it? Hell no," I told him, all full of my misplaced bravado. "If you're so concerned about your money, maybe you should have thought of that before you stopped having sex with me. You drove me away, remember?"

His face took on a pained resignation, and he nodded silently. "Okay," he muttered. "That's what I was afraid of. All right." He took a deep breath and turned and walked away, looking a little defeated. I felt victorious.

We went in, papers changed hands and were signed, the Lawyers agreeing to the exorbitant funds that I would be receiving. A couple of times Jim's lawyer advised him that professionally, he was telling him, one last time, to fight the divorce, as he was giving up too much. But Jim remained firm, and the last papers were signed. Gretchen advised me to stay seated as they left. When he got to the door, as his lawyer left the room, Jim turned to me and said, "Goodbye Miriam. I hope you enjoy yourself." Damn right I would, with his house and his money. I waved to him, then blew him a kiss.