Divorced Daughter Desires

Story Info
Cathy moves home and catches Dad's attention.
3.3k words
4.32
173.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSimple
GSimple
109 Followers

Cathy was laying out in the backyard enjoying the warm summer sun shining down on her. The past year had been difficult for her. The breakup of her eight year marriage and having to move back in to her parent's house with her six year old son Jordan was not what the life that the 28 year old brunette had envisioned.

She realized things could be a lot worst. She was lucky her parents were there for her. Her father was a healthy and energetic man of 60, enjoying semi-retirement from his engineering job. Mom at 55 still worked all kinds of crazy hours as a nurse. They were both supportive and asked very few questions when Cathy showed up at their door with son and suitcases in tow.

Cathy knew things between her and her soon to be ex-husband were not good and that he had been growing more distance by the day, but she was still devastated when he announced he was leaving her because he had fallen in love with someone else. Now a year later and newly divorced she was so lost and lonely. She was unwilling to date for fear of bringing the wrong man into her and her son's life. Indeed it was just a little more than a year since she had been with a man, and as she laid out sunbathing in her parents yard she was certain she would never be with a man again.

I have to stop thinking so negatively Cathy thought as she reached to pickup the trashy paperback novel that she brought outside to distract herself from her thoughts. Still she couldn't totally escape all of her frustrations that were capped off this morning when she put on her bikini and realized she had grown at least one size over the past year. What was once form fitting and sexy was now obscenely tight. In fact Cathy realized there was no way this suit should be worn in public and actually debated in her mind if should be worn even in the privacy of the fenced in backyard. Seeing that it was her only suit, she took a deep breath and despondently made her way out the backyard in her too tight bikini carrying her cheap thrills novel.

Slowly Cathy started drifting from the harsh reality of the real world to the escape of make believe as she became engrossed in her novel. Not too far in to the book she reached a steamy part and began to feel a familiar tingling between her legs. As she read on she became oblivious to her surrounding and was startled by the deep voice that spoke her name from only a few feet away. With a slight jump she looked through the dark shading of her sunglasses to see her father standing there.

Frank Miller was a tall fit man whose gray hair only made him look distinguished and even more handsome than he appeared as a younger man. Ironically his wife's graying hair and lack of regular exercise made her appear far older than him despite actually being five years younger. At one time Frank and his wife Doris may have been a compatible energetic couple, but the past few years had seen Doris become negative and lazy while Frank continued to be cheerful, friendly and fun to be with. Even as his wife became more challenging and difficult to be with, Frank remained steadfastly faithful to her, even though he was certainly capable of finding many interested woman.

"Soaking up some rays huh" her father was saying to her as he stood looking down on her stretched out in her revealing white bikini. "You scared me!" Cathy replied, "I didn't hear you get home."

"No you were caught up in your book" was the smiling reply as he noticed the cover of her trashy novel.

For the next few minutes Cathy had a conversation with her dad as he shared with her all of the exciting details of some project that he was involved in. As he talked Cathy let her eyes close as she enjoyed the calm darkness and warm sun beating against her. Soon she noticed her father's excited conversation was slowing down, in fact he was pausing and stuttering as if he was distracted and barely paying attention to what he was saying. Curious Cathy opened up her eyes and looked up at her father from behind her dark glasses.

As Cathy looked up she could see her father was staring down at her, but not at her face but at the V between her legs. As she glanced down her body she realized that the combination of the tightness of the suit and the moisture seeping from her arousal was clearly outlining the lips of her vagina.

Awkward silence hung heavy as the two of them locked eyes. Frank cleared his throat and stammered that he had some yardwork to do and Cathy choked out "I should get out of the sun." With that they separated with Frank heading to the storage shed and Cathy rushing off towards her first floor bedroom at the back of the house.

As Cathy walked towards the house she felt an burning heat from both her embarrassment and an arousal that far exceeded anything she had ever experienced recently.

The moment her bedroom door closed Cathy yanked off her top and bottoms and laid down on her bed with her legs spread wide open. One hand went right to her ample breast caressing and pinching her nipples that were now standing proudly erect. The other hand was rubbing up and down her wet slit. Faster and faster her hand slid before plunging one, then two, then three fingers into her juicy hole.

God... it felt so good drilling her fingers as deep as they could go.

Then all of the sudden, out of the corner of her eye Cathy thought she saw movement at the window. Shit! In her horny haste she forgot to close the shades of the window facing out to the back yard. Oh my God! Was it possible that my father was standing there watching me masturbate? She knew she should cover up immediately, but she was too far gone. She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her hand hard against her pussy as an orgasm erupted from deep within her, bathing her up body in pleasure.

Cathy opened her eyes and looked apprehensively towards the window, but to her relief there was no one there. Maybe I imagined it she thought. Yes, of course I imagined it, my father would never peek into my window. However as she got up and walked into the adjoining bathroom doubt lingered in the back of her mind.

Over the next few days it was hard to say whether Cathy was avoiding her dad or was Frank avoiding his daughter. Either way they had managed to stay out of each others way. That all changed late in the week over breakfast. Both father and daughter sat at the table with Frank in slacks and polo shirt and Cathy who had slept late in her white cotton bathrobe. The conversation was casual around the weather and Jordan's school work. Then Frank mentioned that he was planning on taking Cathy's mom on a cruise for their upcoming anniversary. Cathy smiled and teased "looking to rekindle the romance huh" Frank gave an exaggerated guffaw and said "yeah right, the Pope gets more action than me." That comment from her conservative father shocked Cathy and almost caused her to choke on her orange juice.

Cathy then announced that she needed to go grab her shower and get going. Retiring to her bedroom she pulled some clothes out of the closet. As she went to close the door of her bedroom she heard the back door closing. Cathy realized her father must have gone out to the backyard. Her mind went back to earlier in the week. She wondered was it possible her Dad was going outside to look in the bathroom window?

As Cathy walked into the bathroom she saw that the shutter was open about an inch. She thought about walking over and closing it tightly to ensure her privacy, but she had to know if the movement at her bedroom window the other day was real or her imagination. Ignoring the slightly opened shutter she turned towards the mirror which allowed her to see the window in the reflection. Looking through the mirror she could see no sign of anyone and as you reached in the cabinet to get a scrunchie to tie her hair back she began to relax and even feel a little silly for letting her imagination run wild. As she finished putting her hair up she lowered her arms and then she saw something that would change her life forever.

The reflection in the mirror clearly revealed the figure of a man standing along side the opening in the shutters. Cathy realized that it wasn't just any man, the only man it could be was her own father. Cathy stood frozen at the sink, her mind racing with options. Standing there with her back turned to window her heart beat wildly. Cathy tried to sift through the jumble of thoughts racing through her mind. She thought should I scream and make a scene? Maybe should I should just run out of the bathroom. As thoughts flew from seemingly all directions she became aware of one simple undeniable truth. She was turned on. With that realization Cathy made her decision. With her back still to the window she took a deep breath and opened up her bathrobe and let it drop to the floor exposing her bare backside. She then turned around to take a towel off the rack which allowed her father to get a full frontal view of her naked body.

Cathy stepped behind the transparent curtain of the shower and as the water poured over her body she stood there dazed and confused. The man she trusted the most, her father, was peeking at her. Instead of feeling angry at him, she was surprised to find she felt sympathy for him. Cathy had seen over the past year how distant her father and mother had grown apart. She understood and could relate to the loneliness he felt. She also realized how excited this was making her. She reached up and removed the shower nozzle from its mount and directed the pulsating water stream between her legs causing the water to vibrate against her clit and quickly bring herself to orgasm. When she stepped out of the shower her father was gone. Evidently he had seen what he wanted to see.

The next morning was Saturday and Cathy woke to the sound of her mom's car pulling out of the garage as she headed out to work. Jordan was already up watching cartoons, but Dad was still in his room. Cathy got up and dressed and strode out to the kitchen to make breakfast for the 3 of them. It had been sometime since she had served up anything more challenging than a bowl of cereal in the morning. After whipping up a batch of pancakes and serving the first plate to her son, she walked upstairs and from outside her dad's door, she yelled out that breakfast was ready. From behind the door she could hear the sounds of bed covers hastily being pulled to be followed by a hoarse shout out of "thanks I will be right down. Cathy could tell by the sudden rustling of the covers and strange sound of his voice that she had startled him and she wondered had she interrupted him pleasuring himself. Cathy went back downstairs and waited in the kitchen for her father, who appeared a few minutes later, his face looking flushed.

Over breakfast Cathy mention how mom used to make pancakes every Saturday morning when she was a kid and Frank said " I remember how you used to jump into the my bed and wrestle with me until those pancakes were ready. Cathy had not thought about those mornings in years, but now that memory combined with the events of the past few days got her to thinking. As she looked across the table at her father she could sense they he too was lost in his own private thoughts.

The next week passed quickly and Friday night found Cathy free of parental duties as Jordan's dad was taking him for the weekend. Cathy had been looking forward to the freedom of the weekend, but her plans for a quiet start to it was disrupted by her best friend Maggie's insistence that they go out to an area club and "party it up."

Maggie was Cathy's oldest friend. Over the past few months she had been badgering her more reserved friend to get out of the house and start living and enjoying life. After hours of relentless pestering Cathy finally agreed to go out with her. Now under the pulsating lights and pounding sounds of the crowded nightclub they were at, Cathy regretted her decision.

While Maggie was chatting up a storm with many of the men in the club, the men who tried to talk with her reluctant friend were met with a quiet indifference. Cathy felt her skin crawl as guy after guy approached her. They all seem undesirable and actually seemed to reek of desperation. As the clock struck midnight her friend seemed to have settled on her companion for the night and seemed relived when Cathy announced she was leaving.

As Cathy arrived back home she parked on the street and entered the house from the side door in an attempt to not wake her parents. Only a few feet into the house she realized she didn't need to be concerned with waking them.

From the upstairs bedroom she could hear her parents arguing. "For Christsakes Delores, do you know how long it's been?" The sound of her father's voice echoed through the house and was quickly followed by her mother's insistence that she had no desire to participate in any physical acts and only wanted to sleep as she had to get to work early in the morning. For the next few minutes Cathy stood in the dark and listened as her father begged his wife of more than 30 years for sex and heard her mother unsympathetically turn him down.

Soon the argument ended and silence filled the house. Cathy entered her bedroom and began to undress for bed. Naked she walked over to the dresser. Instead of opening the usual drawer and pulling out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, she suddenly felt compelled to pull the handle of the seldom opened drawer that contained her most intimate garments. Sifting through the contents of the drawer she removed a silky mint green baby doll nightie that hadn't been worn since the break-up of her marriage. Deciding to wear it, she marveled at how smooth and cool the soft clinging fabric felt as it draped over her body. As she crawled into bed Cathy realized how lonely she was and how depressed and lost she felt. She silently prayed for sleep to come and relieve her sadness, but sleep did not come easy as she tossed and turned as the overnight hours past by slowly.

The sound of garage door opening startled Cathy awake. Somehow she had fallen asleep but now with the sun shining into her room she woke up quickly. The house was silent, but Cathy knew she wasn't alone. Her father was one floor above her, alone and lonely like she was. Laying in her bed Cathy considered how she had always been the good girl, a follower, someone that always put the needs of others above her own. She was so tired of sacrificing and thought "why shouldn't I have the pleasure that I deserve?" "And what about Daddy? she thought, "doesn't he deserve better also?" With those thoughts ringing in her head, she uncharacteristically made a bold decision.

Cathy walked barefoot up the stairs to her parent's bedroom. Her hand trembling she pushed the door open and went quietly across the room to the bed where her father was peacefully sleeping. As she lifted the covers to slide into his bed she could see her father was sleeping shirtless with only tan pajama bottoms on.

Cathy laid down next to her father in his bed and softly reached over and touched him on his chest. "Humph?" her father said groggily as he struggled to open his eyes to the dimly lit room. "I thought we would have an old time tickle party" was his daughter's response as she tried to sound as innocent and cheery has possible.

Feeling his daughter's hands flexing along his rib cage in an attempt to tickle him, Frank started to say "I don't think this is ahhhh" but his words dropped off as her tickling became more persistent. As the two of them thrashed about the bed, the covers were quickly kicked off and Frank took note of his daughters' state of undress. Her short nightie had ridden up revealing her lack of panties, while the one of the shoulder straps had fallen forward uncovering her pert left breast and it's flawless rose colored nipple. In an attempted to lift himself up Frank reached up with his right hand and as he lowered it landed firmly on his daughter's bare ass.

The touch of her father's hand on her skin was all it took to push Cathy's hormones into overdrive. As she looked past her father's torso she saw his penis standing proud and erect sticking out of the fly hole of his pajama bottoms. Cathy felt perverse satisfaction with her new found knowledge that her dad was much more of man than her ex-husband was. In fact Cathy observed than her father's penis was the largest and certainly the nicest looking of the few she had seen. She reached down between them and grasped it in her tiny soft hand. She was amazed how hard it was, she could actually feel the blood pulsating through it.

Cathy's hand on his member took any willpower that Frank might have possessed to resist the temptation of his daughter and drained it away. Suddenly feeling more virile than he had in years, Frank rolled himself over so that he was positioned above her. Looking into her eyes, he asked "are you sure this is what you want?"

Unable to speak Cathy responded by spreading her legs wide open for him. Frank took his stiff rod and pressed the head of it against her love hole. After a few seconds of savoring the velvety warmth, he pushed forward. Cathy's sex lips parted as her father penetrated her, his cock sliding effortlessly into her hot tight pussy.

Frank pumped in and out of her in long-slow strokes, his cock glistening with his daughter's juices. Cathy's body was enveloped by the sensation of a hard cock deep inside her cunt. For the first time in over a year she felt like a woman. She whimpered in passion, her mind reeling with the realization that her father was fucking her! As she released herself into the throes of orgasm, she realized that she was not on any birth control. "Daddy" she panted with an urgent breathlessness, "you can't cum inside me."

Frank groaned internally, it felt so good inside her. The protector in him came to the surface, overcoming his personal desires and he pulled out of his daughter's hot hole. Hovering over her Frank started jerking off while staring down at Cathy's nude body, taking in the scent of her arousal that filled the room. Now pumping at a furious pace, Frank ejaculated his seed all over his daughter's stomach.

Father and daughter laid together in the bed basking in the afterglow of the amazing sex they had just enjoyed. Cathy turned and looked into her father's eyes. Both of them silently contemplated the implications of the taboo that was just broken. Neither one knew what would happen next, but both of them knew things would never be the same.

GSimple
GSimple
109 Followers