Divorced, Mother, Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

The sex would happen soon enough, and Betsy knew her house wasn't a sports themed restaurant. "So, how's work going for you?" she asked Bill.

"Not too bad. Working with Dan makes it easier. He's such a cut up sometimes." Bill said with a chuckle. He was taunting Betsy a little. Having Dan's ex-wife sitting across the table from him in little clothing made him feel good about himself.

"Yea, Dan's a cut up sometimes," Betsy agreed, thinking of how she came to be pantyless, serving lunch to Bill.

"And, he always makes a point to let me know when a good skirt comes by our area."

"That's Dan. Ever the pervert."

"So tell me, just what can I get away with?" Bill asked.

"Like what?" Betsy countered.

"Missionary or doggie?" Bill asked. He decided to ease her into things.

"I'm going to need something before we talk sex." Betsy told him, reminding him of the money. Bill reached into his suit jacket pocket and took out and envelope. He set it on the table and slid it to Betsy.

Betsy picked up the envelope and opened it. There were a bunch of twenties in it. She thought it would be tacky to take it out and count it. She decided that she would just have to trust that there would be enough in it. She rifled through them once and decided that the whole wad was twenties. Good enough for her.

"Either position is fine by me."

Bill waited to finish chewing the bite he had in his mouth. "How about those tits. I can almost see your nipples. But I'd love to eat while looking at them."

Betsy set her wine glass down and reached behind her neck. Pulling on the strings, she let the top slowly and seductively fall to her waist. With a smile, Betsy told him, "well, you paid for them. I can take the skirt off as well if you me to right now."

"No, leave the skirt on. It's not like I can't get to you if you are wearing it. Besides, I like the idea of lifting up your skirt and taking you from behind. God, those are nice tits!"

"Suit yourself," Betsy told him. "I feel damn near naked anyway." Betsy was warming quickly to the idea of fucking him. He was handsome and she was getting paid to fuck him.

"Well, I'm sure you're not cold sitting there like that," Bill told her as he stood up. "I'm feeling getting warm!" Bill took off his suit coat and first loosening, then lifted his tie over his head. He placed both on a chair.

"Actually, I thought it was a little cool in here. But, I guess it's just you that have made my nipples as hard as your cock."

Bill blushed a little as he looked down at the bulge that was obvious. "Dan was right," Bill said as he looked back up at Betsy. "Those are great tits!" Bill remembered a company picnic when he was mildly jealous of Dan when he first met Betsy. When next his wife had given him a blowjob, he closed his eyes and imagined seeing Betsy's blonde hair draped across his legs and her lips took him in. He smiled at the thought of her sucking him off. "I do hope you give head," he told her.

"You mean Dan hasn't mentioned it? Actually, I'm sitting here thinking your cum is going to be delicious." Betsy raised her eyebrows as Bill started to unbutton his shirt. She heard his shoes drop to the floor. Bill pulled off his shirt and then his undershirt. "But you do have to finish your lunch first," Betsy added. "Otherwise, you won't get dessert," she told him with an overly maternal tone.

"And just what is dessert?" Bill asked, not expecting that course of the meal.

With a devilish grin, Betsy replied, "Me," just before taking a sip of wine. She set her glass down. Standing, she refilled both glasses. remembering the halter-top that was still around her body, she untied the strings around her. She placed her top on top of the pile of Bill's clothes that were on the other chair. She lifted the back of her skirt and sat down, her bare ass on the cool chair. But she was letting Bill know that he could lift her skirt and fuck her from behind if that was his pleasure.

"Man! I wish my wife would act as sexy as you," Bill told her. Betsy had forgotten that Bill was married. She looked at his left hand and saw the ring. "I've always wanted to just lift my wife's skirt, see her sexy ass, and stick my dick in," Bill added. A snippet of conversation with Jack at the restaurant went through her mind. When he was in with a group of friends that were all flirting with her, she asked Jack why he was flirting with her, being married. Jack replied that sex with a wife gets boring. Wives tend not to share new ideas of sex with their husbands because they fear appearing slutty to their husbands. And when husbands ask for something new, their accused of learning it from another woman. But having sex with her would be great because they could both share fantasies without fear.

Betsy decided to share a fantasy. "I've always wanted to be held against a wall, my skirt lifted up, and taken up the ass. Something about being forced into anal sex, a hard cock cumming in my ass always made my pussy wet." Betsy finished the last bite of the small portion of lasagna that she had given herself. She washed it down with another sip of the wine.

Bill nearly choked on the idea of fucking Betsy's ass. Never before had a woman talked so openly about sex with him. Not even his wife. Just the idea of fucking Betsy in the ass was nearly enough to make him cum. He looked at the pretty vamp in front of him. Her elbows were on the table, her hands fisted, and her chin resting on them. Betsy smiled at him as he ate. Bill ate more quickly, hoping to finish sooner. Then he had another thought.

"Seems you've finished your lunch. Would you like dessert?" Bill asked Betsy.

It only took Betsy a moment to realize what dessert was. She walked around the table and knelt down next to Bill. Not repeating what she had done for Dan a little more than a month ago, Betsy unbuckled Bill's pants, unbuttoned them. Slowly, seductively, looking up at him with a smile, she unzipped them. "Stand up for a sec," she instructed Bill. Bill stood and Betsy pulled his pants and underwear to his knees. Bill sat back down and watched, no longer really interested in lunch. Betsy was at first amazed. Bill's long cock was huge compared to Dan's. She wondered if her abstinence was really worth it. She wondered as to its size. She wasn't experienced at guessing cock lengths. But, she did know how long a dollar bill was and knew that it was just a little more than six inches long. She took Bill's cock in her hand. She decided that it was probably about two inches longer than a dollar bill. That meant that she was now holding an eight-inch cock. Plenty of guys had bragged to her about having an eight inch cock or even longer. None of them admitted to having just an average cock of six inches, let alone a cock that countered this big one to come up with an average of six. Suddenly, she felt sorry for all the women whose men had a four-inch cock to counter all the ones with eight inches. Then she decided the hell with them. If Bill's wife had this cock and didn't know how to appreciate it, then Betsy was going to fuck the hell out of it and appreciate it.

Betsy quickly kissed the tip of the cock. Then she gently pulled off Bill's pants, folded them, and placed them on the seat of the chair where the rest of Bill's clothes were. Then she pulled down and off his underwear. She tossed them in the general direction of the chair, not concerned where they went. Bill was naked, hard, and tasty looking before her. "You think my tits are great," Betsy told Bill, "this is one beautiful cock!" She bent over his lap and gobbled the monster cock.

Bill gasped at the enthusiasm of Betsy's attentions. He momentarily caused her to pause as he pushed his chair back, then slumped in the chair to give her better access to him. She bobbed her head, sometimes turning it to twist his cock in her mouth. Bill watched the long blonde hair swaying. He started to run his fingers through as Betsy sucked him off. He pulled his fingers through, catching errant strands until it was all stretched out to the small of her back. Then he caught all of it at the nape of Betsy's neck. Holding his hand in a very loose circle, Bill ran Betsy's hair over her shoulder, between her and himself. Then he fanned it out on his thigh.

Betsy had felt Bill playing with her hair. At first, she wondered if he would pull on it. But when Bill put it on his leg, she realized the he must like the feel of her hair on his skin. Betsy slowed her movements. But, she also exaggerated the movements, trying to get the hair to move even more for Bill.

"Oh, yeah," Bill sighed. He looked down at the blonde hair, moving against his leg and wished for more. He realized it was long enough for another fantasy of his. Bill gathered the hair off his leg. "Here, wrap it around my balls, my cock." Betsy decided that Bill had a hair fetish. She took her hair from him. Not sure how to wrap it around his balls, she wrapped it once around the lower portion of his cock. She hated hiding the beautiful thing, but she knew she couldn't suck that far down anyway. With the remainder of her hair, she pushed it under Bills nuts, then cupped them, holding her hair against his balls. Going back to his cock, Betsy watched to make sure she didn't pull her own hair. Then she reached up with her other hand. Betsy used the hair around Bill's cock to stroke the lower half while she sucked on the top half.

"Oh, fuck yes. If my wife would do this for me, I wouldn't be here," Bill informed Betsy as he enjoyed the hairy blowjob. He watched the greatest blowjob of his life, amazed that he was finally experiencing it. The sensations of Betsy's hair on the lower part of shaft, her lips wrapped tightly around the middle, and her tongue beating on the very tip of his cock started to send him over the edge. Betsy sensed he was ready to cum, but didn't want to finish him this way. She wanted to use the condom in her cunt. But when she tried to lift up, Bill pushed her head back down on his cock. Realizing that she was going to have to finish, Betsy worked hard at coaxing Bill's cum from his balls. She stroked him harder and faster, even squeezed a little on his balls.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking great! Suck me, suck me off!" Bill grunted. Bill had the foresight to move his hand to Betsy's back so that he didn't choke her with his cock. He had always wondered if that one time with his wife was the reason he only got head from her after months and months of begging, cajoling, pleading. Betsy felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. She moved up enough to hold just the most sensitive head in her mouth, softly moaning to let the vibrations heighten Bill's orgasm.

Giving his cock a final, hard suck, Betsy took his cock out of her mouth. Swallowing his cum before she spoke, Betsy told Bill, "thanks for dessert."

"That has to be the best blow job I have ever had. What the fuck's wrong with Dan anyway?" Bill said. Betsy chose not to say anything about Dan. Bill reached forward and pushed his plate and wine glass out of the way. He looked down at Betsy. She was now kneeling beside him again, straightening her hair over her shoulder, covering one tit with it. Bill tapped the table. "Okay, now it's time for my dessert. Have a seat up here."

Betsy took the hand Bill offered and stood up. Sidestepping between Bill and the table, she placed both hands behind her on the table. Lifting her ass up, she sat on the table in front of him. She left the skirt down this time, knowing that Bill would want to lift it himself. Bill hefted Betsy's calves, caressing them before placing her feet on his knees. Then he spread his legs, causing hers to spread as well. The skirt bowed down between Betsy's legs, hiding her pussy from Bill. She leaned back a little, moving her arms behind her to hold herself up.

Bill continued to caress her calves when he kissed the inside of her knee. Then he turned his head and kissed the inside of the other knee. He ran his hands up the front of her calves, then over her knees as he kissed the inside of her thighs. A little closer to where her legs met, he kissed her again with a little suction. He wasn't leaving hickies, just trying to taste more of her. He continued to caress the tops of her thighs as he kissed closer and closer. When he neared her skirt, he could smell the pungent odor. Again he turned his head and kissed the inside of the first thigh. Before taking his third kiss of this leg, he switched his arms so they were between her legs, rubbing the underside of thighs. He allowed his hands to come close, without actually touching her ass. Again when he reached her short skirt, he could smell her. This time, he held her skirt with his hands. Pushing his head under her skirt, he gave her another long kiss close to her pussy. At least he intended it to be a long kiss. Having her dark blonde bush just inches from his nose got to him. With his mouth open and tongue hanging out, he placed his mouth full on Betsy's cunt. The short skirt was just long enough to cover the top of his head, but it held Betsy's odor within its confines. Bill took a long sniff, then buried his nose into Betsy's cunt. Bill slid his nose up to Betsy's clit. As much as he needed to take in her smell, he also had to take in oxygen. Sticking out his tongue, he tongue fucked her as he rubbed her clit with his nose. It was something Betsy had never felt before, but she enjoyed it.

Wanting to please her as she had pleased him, Bill moved his tongue to her clit. He alternated flicking it with his tongue and sucking on it. First he felt alternating pressure on his knees as Betsy started rocking her hips. Then he heard dishes moving and a noticed a shift in Betsy's ass. He hoped that any thrashing around she might of done hadn't knocked anything over. But the rocking of her hips quickened. He felt her hands on his head as she continued to buck her hips. Betsy only let out a soft moan when she relaxed her hips and legs. Knowing that she had orgasmed, Bill started to tongue fuck her again. He breathed in the odor of her fresh orgasm and only rested his nose on her sensitive clit. Only when Betsy tried to move her hips so that his tongue would be on her clit did start to rub it with his nose. But it wasn't enough for Betsy and she grabbed Bill's head. Pulling him deeper between her legs, Bill slid his tongue against her clit. Betsy relaxed her grip as Bill tongued her proper.

Having orgasmed already, the second one came sooner and stronger. Betsy whimpered, bucking her hips into Bill's face. She reached up to her tits and fondled them. One still had her hair over it and she caressed her nipple with it. She left the hand with the hair on her tit and grabbed a handful of Bill's hair. Pulling, she fucked his face. "Oh my! This feels so FUCKING good!" Betsy relaxed her grip on Bill's hair. Bill quickened his tongue, rubbing her clit faster and harder, pushing his face firmly against Betsy's cunt. He moved his hands under her ass, holding her to him.

"Ooh, careful!" Betsy told him. Then, "Come on, that tickles," she pleaded. But Bill wasn't giving up. Putting both hands at the top of Bill's head, she tried to push him away from her sensitive clit. "No, stop, please." Bill's tongue was sending electric shocks through her, her clit felt like it was on fire. The sensations were strong, and amazing. Betsy was no longer pushing Bill away. She moved her hands back to her tits, just holding them. She laid out on the table, amazed at what he was doing down there. Her legs started twitching and she squeezed her tits.

"Oh shit... Oh shit... Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh my, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh please fuck me. Fuck me with that beautiful cock. Fuck me now. I need to be fucked. I need your cock in me. I need you. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me. FUCK MEEee!" Betsy's legs were twitching uncontrollably, her hips bouncing on the table.

Bill tried to hold her still, but even he wasn't strong enough to tame her ass. As Betsy started to regain her composure, Bill stopped his torment of her pussy. Bill stood up and stepped against the table, between her legs. His cock stood straight up. Betsy looked down her body at the cock. She wondered what the monster would feel like in her. She reached into the small front pocket of her skirt and pulled out a condom. She handed it to Bill.

Bill opened it and placed it on his dick. He rolled it down slowly, stroking himself as if teasing Betsy with its length. It didn't go all the way down. Betsy smiled at the sight. Spreading her legs wider and lifting her knees a little, she invited the cock into her pussy. The raised knees caused the skirt to slide down some and Bill flipped it up onto Betsy belly. Gazing at her pussy in full view, Bill smiled at the honey pot he was about to fill. Using a hand, Bill guided the head between Betsy's lips. He pushed his head in, surprised and pleased with the tightness. He pushed in a little more, then pulled out slightly, leaving just the head in. Then in again, deeper. Then out. In and out, he slowly worked more and more of his cock into Betsy's cunt.

"Come on, fuck me with it," Betsy told him. She hooked her feet around Bill's ass and pulled him into her. "Wow!" Betsy exclaimed. She knew she wanted him in her, but didn't expect the so completely filled feeling she was experiencing. Betsy smiled at Bill, "Now fuck me good and proper."

That was one instruction Bill had every intention of obeying. Lifting Betsy's thighs, he hooked his hands under them to hold her legs up. He started with slow, full thrusts, enjoying the tightness of Betsy's cunt. He watched as Betsy seductively played with her tits for his visual benefit. Moving her hair across both tits, she played hide and seek with them. But soon, she lost interest in the game. Getting fucked was a much better game. Bill continued fucking her and started to quicken his pace. But Bill knew he wouldn't last for a third go at her. And he wanted to view Betsy from a different angle. He pulled out and stepped back, offering Betsy his hand.

Betsy took his hand and stood up, not sure what was next. But Bill spun her around and laid her forward on the table. The heels Betsy had on kept her ass up in the air. Even after spreading her legs apart, her ass was at just the right angle for Bill to enter her cunt from behind. Bill flipped her skirt up. Placing both hands on her ass, he admired its firmness. Bill had to bend his knees some and stoop to get his cock back to the entrance of Betsy's cunt. This time, he plunged it deep into her.

"Oh yea, that's it. Fuck me!" Betsy demanded. Holding her ass, Bill fucked her for all he was worth. Slamming into her with a purpose, he fucked her hard. Betsy gripped the opposite edge of the table, awash in the pleasure of having her cunt pumped by Bill's cock. After a good five minutes of the monster cock in her cunt, Betsy felt Bill's grip on her ass getting harder. Finally, he straightened his legs, standing upright. This lifted Betsy's ass up higher, her legs off the floor. Her ass was held up by Bill's cock.

"Holy shit, what a fuck!" Bill grunted, filling the condom. With her legs off the floor, Betsy curled her legs up, kicking Bill in the ass.

"Don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me, keep fucking me. Give it to me, give it to me..." Betsy cried out as she tried kicking Bill harder. "Oh... Oh... OOOhhh, YOU GAVE IT TO MEEE!" Betsy relaxed her legs, letting them dangle. Bill loosened his grip on her ass, but still stood there, holding Betsy's ass in the air by his cock.

Together they caught their breath. When Bill's hard on began to soften, he again bent his knees. He paused at the height Betsy needed to regain her footing, but her legs were still limp. So he bent them a little more, lowering himself enough to pull out of her. He pulled off the condom and tossed it into the trash. He bent down to the floor to pick up his underwear and when he stood back up, he found Betsy standing. He wondered if his 'just fucked grin' was as big as hers.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers