Divorced, Mother, Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

"Whew!!" Betsy sighed. "Now that was one hell of a fuck!"

Pulling on his underwear, Bill asked her, "You don't really do this as a side business, do you?"

"No, not really..." Betsy started to answer.

"Damn. I was hoping to do this again next month. But, I half figured Dan was pulling my leg, or playing a joke on both of us."

Betsy picked up the envelope and looked into it again. Then she looked at Bill's crotch and told his cock, "But for you I could make an exception. Think of it, once a month, you come by, have lunch, and we fuck like rabbits. The joke would really be on Dan. Besides, if Dan had a cock like you, we'd still be married."

Zipping his pants, Bill stepped to her and put his arms around her. He looked down at her, admiring how pretty she was. Betsy reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. A slight tug let Bill know he should lean down to her. They kissed, playing with each other's tongues. Breaking the kiss off after a good minute, Bill reached for his t-shirt.

"You do have to promise me one thing, though," she told Bill as she turned around. She looked at him over her shoulder. Lifting her skirt, she placed a hand on each cheek of her ass. "Next time, you have to promise to fuck my ass."

Standing there, buttoning his shirt and admiring the view and her sexy attitude, Bill waited for her to stand back up. With a smile that said nothing but lust, he asked, "Are you sure you can handle it?"

"Well, I guess I'll just have to practice," Betsy replied. She walked over to the fruit bowl on the counter. Picking up a banana, she held it so she could look past the banana at Bill's crotch. "Nope, certainly not this one. Maybe for Dan's cock, but not yours." She picked up the biggest one, held it the same and smiled devilishly.

"If it's all the same to you," he told Betsy, "I'd rather not eat that one after its been used for 'practice'." They both chuckled. If his cock weren't so totally drained, he would probably be getting hard at the thought of the banana up her ass, paving the way for his cock.

Bill finished getting dressed as Betsy loaded the dishwasher. She would serve the rest of the lasagna for dinner that night. When Bill finished getting dressed, Betsy walked him to the door.

Bill looked down at Betsy's tits one last time. "Next month, $300, and my dick up your ass."

"Agreed."

A quick kiss and Bill left. Closing the door, Betsy smiled at herself. Walking over to the table, she picked up the envelope. Counting the money, she found not $300, but $400. She felt obligated to apply the extra hundred to next months visit. She didn't think she was such a great fuck to be worth all of it. But then again... Maybe the next time Jack propositioned her, instead of the polite 'no' she always gave him, maybe she'd just tell him that it would require a bigger tip.

And the next time she had sex with Dan, he'd have to wear a condom like any other john.

After work, as they walked to the parking lot, Bill was able to talk to Dan about his afternoon. Bill told Dan about the teddy bear tattoo on Betsy's ass. Dan was surprised his ex-wife actually did it. Bill's only complaint was that he didn't get a chance to eat very much of the great lasagna Betsy had made. As they made their way to their separate vehicles, Bill shouted to Dan, "Oh, we're doing it again next month as well!"

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers