Divorced Pt. 01

Story Info
I'm divorced, but my ex-wife wants me to see one more thing.
2.7k words
2.55
32.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of a change here. Straight up tease with voyeurism. This is tamer than some of my other stuff, but almost no filler. The smut starts almost right away. This is part one. There's another part written which gets much darker, and along the lines of my other stories so far.

Fair warning. Hope you like it.

*

The pit in my stomach felt like it would swallow me up. I was mentally drained by what just happened and now I felt physically sick as well. I sat down in a bench outside the court room to catch my breath, and steady the pounding in my chest before I fell over or fainted.

My world had just been devastated minutes earlier in my divorce hearing as the judge ruled in favor of my now-ex-wife to the point where she now had a controlling share of my company, my house and I was all but financially ruined despite what I thought, and from what my own lawyer assured me, was an iron-clad pre-nuptial agreement we both had signed. All throughout the case, my lawyer, Jack, had been confident and had moved quickly through the motions and counter-motions. I followed his advice, as it seemed we held all the cards. Based on his reputation and what I had paid him, my trust seemed justified, only to come out on the wrong side at end. After the ruling, he had shaken my hand, offering condolences and saying something about "the breaks" before heading out for a lunch. My head was spinning and I missed most of what he had said.

For a good ten minutes I just sat and trembled, ignored by the passers-by in the busy court atrium. I held my head in my hands and tried to do something, anything, to steady myself. I had never wanted this in the first place and, if I was honest with myself, still in love with her. Over the pounding of blood in my ears, I heard the chirp of my cell phone in my pocket. I retrieved it with shaking hands. It was her number calling, with a video chat. I felt a pang of hope; maybe she was calling to make amends? To put an end to this insanity? To listen to reason and go back to being my wife again and put this behind us?

I answered the call and in seconds, all my hopes fell into the black pit in my gut. The phone call was coming from the front seat of a parked car, angled from the driver's side and viewing into the passenger seat. In the foreground, she was leaning over, kissing and stroking the shaft of a fat penis. It was still partially flaccid, but it was still the longest, thickest cock I had ever seen. It glistened wetly with her saliva. As I watched, stunned, her pink tongue snaked out from her plump lips and gently tickled the sensitive underside of the fleshy tube. It continued to grow in both length and thickness from a long hose to stiff iron pole in her hands. I noticed that her expensive designer lipstick that was smudge-free and perfect moments ago in court was now smeared all over the bloated head of the cameraman's cock. As I watched in real time, her mouth stretched wide and her jaws spread apart like a snake swallowing an egg.

She reluctantly moved her focus away from her toy, withdrawing it with a slow, languorous pull. And audible *pop* and the shaft had appreciably grown. She leaned in close to the camera, staring at me. "Oh! Hi honey!" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. A droplet of her spit hung on the crown of his cock, syrupy thick, and fell on a shiny string in slow motion. This monstrous meat was proportionally perfect with meaty mushroom head, thick shaft and ridged with prominent veins; based on the scale, it was a minimum of eleven full inches and likely bigger. She could play hide and seek behind it and it didn't fit fully in the phone's camera frame. Her gaze went back to the task at hand, and she moved her head under the steering when and the phone slowly panned down, revealing inch after massive inch, making sure I understood the true scale of his epic manhood. When it finally stopped, almost half my ex-wife's face was obscured behind the trunk-like base of the shaft, as she nuzzled her nose and lips into in a smooth ball sac bigger than my fist.

"Mmmmmm, this is my lucky day! Look what else I won today!" she sighed lustily, planting soft full-lipped kisses on the bloated balls. Her eyes closed in heavy-lidded bliss, as she sucked briefly on each of the heavy eggs.

I was ill at the sight but I could not turn away. I stared dumbly, opening and closing my mouth a few times but with no saliva in my mouth, I could not make a sound. I was right in a busy public place; I was sure she could see that. But my own cock had quickly jumped in my pants.

She finished bathing those swollen nuts with her tongue and moving back up, up, and up that towering stalk.

Reluctantly she addressed me. "You might *kiss* *kiss* want to go somewhere *lick* private," she groaned, pausing to suckle his tubesteak. "This is going to be hard ... long," she smirked cruelly before adding "And thick! And I know you just won't be able to resist watching me get what I deserve yet again."

She opened her mouth so wide that I thought she would unhinge her jaw, just to inhale the spongy head. It was no illusion; the true girth of that monster was obvious. The erotic wet noises from her mouth were silenced by a grunt of her effort and a deep breath to take in more meat.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching, and to find the nearest restroom with the least amount of people along the way to witness my obvious distress. People were beginning to gather close by and I was bound to be discovered any minute.

Looking in the camera, she winked slyly before pushing down onto her stud's jaw breaker, gagging and copiously drooling over the thick meatpole. The beautiful pouting lips I had lovingly kissed many times were now stretched thin, straining to cover another man's cock, just moments after our divorce was finalized. Her left hand jacked him, further spreading the saliva, while the right cupped and kneaded his fat sack. Her stroking hand, covering barely half the circumference, prominently displaying the large diamond engagement ring I had given her not so long ago, was dwarfed by the massive tool. She made sure the ring showed and flashed.

I made my way to the men's room and found an empty stall. As I sat down, she was just s-l-o-o-o-o-w-l-y pulled her mouth off the knob end, finishing with a loud wet pop. Her wet lips looked bee-stung puffy and her cheeks slack from stretching so far to accommodate him. Lazily she looked to the camera and saw that I had followed her instructions and was now alone in a toilet stall.

"Good boy," she cooed, locking eyes with me through the camera screen she slowly licked her lover from the base to the tip, liberally applying more spit in a foamy lather, before dipping the tip of her tongue into the gaping pee slit and finishing with a loud slurp of his welling pre-cum fluid. "Get comfy. It's a big ending," she giggled, nibbling the fat bulb on his cock. It was both the most erotic and humiliating thing I had ever seen. I came in quick blasts in my underwear without touching myself, groaning pathetically. She laughed, knowing she was hurting me. "Did little boy make an oopsie?"

The camera man's hand cupped the back of her head and guided her mouth back onto his glistening spear, shushing her taunts. I was grateful as this finally broke her hypnotic eye contact and I realized I had been holding my breath, waiting for the coming climax. She eagerly obeyed her horse-hung stud, not resisting in the slightest when he continued to push her head further onto his choking girth, until coughing, she reared back up, eyes watering and face red. She smiled though, as the thick ropes of drool spanned from her lips to the crown of his cock. She eagerly sucked them back into her mouth and back onto his long rod, like a hooked prize fish being reeled in.

Eagerly she worshipped him, using tongue, lips, throat and manicured hands in an all-out assault on him. There was no way I could compete with his prowess, let alone his natural gift. I could never hope to last through such treatment by my sexy wife. Her long tongue and vacuum mouth had always drained me quickly and thoroughly. But here I was only an outsider, watching her use slutty skills and talent against a truly formidable penis; both equally matched. I could never last long enough to experience this for myself. I had already sprouted a fresh hard-on in my soaking pants, watching the spectacle in front of me.

The rare moments she wasn't sucking or licking him, she spent praising him, dreamily talking about the huge loads he fed her, or the way he stretched her pussy and the dozens of orgasms she had when she rode him for hours at a time. For variety, she taunted me in a girly, singsong voice. She called me "little boy" or "pinky dick", mocking my feeble attempts to please her in bed. Believe it or not, this verbal humiliation was only slightly worse than the symphony of groans, kisses, sighs and choking sobs she made while she played his organ like a virtuoso.

He finally signaled his pending orgasm, and my ex-wife grinned. She gave one last quick kiss to the bloated purple tip, winked again at me with a "watch this" look, and then pulled back from the camera, focusing her attention entirely on the tip of his cannon, which she had aimed directly at her face. With a sharp grunt, he came. Well, not so much "came" as "painted", launching finger-thick volleys of viscous cum with enough force that they landed audibly on her beautiful face. She winced as one, two, three and then four heavy ropes struck her, plastering her from her chin to her hair, destroying the rest of her delicate make-up job that I knew she prided herself on. But far from being angry, she squealed in delight before clamping her plump lips onto the gushing tip as he continued to erupt, flooding her mouth. I could see her throat worked quickly as she drank him, groaning and gulping, but not fast enough as some of his man-glue still trickled out the corner of her mouth and down her chin. His cock throbbed as the contents of his bottomless balls were delivered into her mouth in pulses, all captured on the small, high quality screen.

I felt myself come a second time, into my wet underwear almost as if I had no control over my own body. Her slutty behavior was so hot, that I needed no additional stimulation to reach climax. But even after I had finished, he was still pumping her greedy mouth and throat to overflow, deliciously drowning her with his cream. As he finally wound down, she loudly slurped at him like a straw before extending her serpentine tongue to clean the spilled jism off his shaft and balls, making sure to get it all. After swallowing that, she used the handball sized head to spread his sperm as a new coat of lip gloss on her swollen pout.

Her face was a glazed, runny mask. When she got the excess off him, she scooped the pudding-thick loads off her face, making a show of sucking her fingers clean each time. Clean up took minutes since she insisted on playing with her food, but she was diligent. She made sure to take frequent breaks to wash his awesome cock and balls with a slow, loving tongue bath.

While she groomed him, her hung stud finally turned the camera to his face. Jack, my lawyer, smirked at me. My final insult; I had been played as the fool completely. "Hey, buddy. I can't thank you enough for paying me in advance. Sorry about what happened back in court, but it was inevitable. And I suppose an explanation is in order.

"I've be able to develop my reputation and an extremely high level of satisfaction among my female divorce clients. Your wife had heard about this, and approached me one day. As she was only asking about how I had left so many of her friends satisfied, I didn't see the harm in revealing the rather extensive contents of my legal briefs to her.

"After seeing what I had to work with, and an explanation of how thoroughly and effectively I work, your wife, ahem 'ex-wife', said she had heard likewise, and requested a private one-on-one meeting where she asked for a demonstration against her own oral arguments.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you about the creative and persuasive ways she uses those oral skills.

"Since she was just starting out, I just gave her a taste of what I can do. Still, even taking it slowly, she had to agree it was very hard with so much staring her in the face. At times, she was clearly struggling, it was all too much.

"To be honest, very few can swallow what I present so early in the process. In just a few minutes, I showed how using my skills effectively, I can take a small little opening in her case and stretch it wider than she thought possible. When she left that meeting, her achievement was all over her face.

"So she had her answer. My penetrating style and the depths I go to was obvious for her. She begged for more chances to drink from the fountain of experience I provided. I agreed and each day for a week she unlearned her bad habits. I think she would agree I provided more than she could handle.

"After that, she had me test another hole in her case she thought was well protected and too small for me to exploit. Of course, I took it as a challenge when she just presented it for me to explore directly.

"It took a while, and, some back and forth and thorough probing. Well a lot of back and forth to be honest. We had some really tight times for a while. But not so much anymore. In my hands, it's airtight, but in lesser hands, well ..." he winked with awful humor.

"Still, like any good lawyer would tell you, It's best to regularly test all holes in your case, just to be sure."

He turned the camera back to her. She had revived his cock back to an imposing half erection already. She smiled eagerly at his praise but kept working. "Well, we've got some papers to sign to complete the takeover of your house and business, but we'll be by early your ...errrr her house in the afternoon to celebrate, if you know what I mean. She insisted that she leave one last hole in her case, the back door to the whole thing, if you will, untested, pending the outcome today. You can come around to watch me fill that in, if you want.

"You wanna say anything dear?" And he turned the camera back to my ex. Without stopping her hungry sucking of his once-again, rock-hard meat pole, she gave me the finger. "Looks like she's busy. Do let us know if you're stopping by. It'll be a great show, but, I'm afraid there will be some rules." He put his hand onto her head and forced it down, causing several inches of cock to disappear before she choked and he ended the call.

I burst from the toilet stall, and ran out of the men's room, not caring about the spreading stains in the crotch of my slacks, heading for the door of the courthouse. I reached the bottom of the steps just in time to see Jack's German luxury convertible drive past slowly, the top of my ex-wife's head was barely visible, moving slowly up and down in his lap. He waved as he drove off.

I made my way, sticky and wet, to the parking garage to retrieve my own car. I just had to watch their celebration in person.