Dixie Chicks Rule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

Sharon looked down at her own needing sex. God, how she needed release. 'Am I going to have to beg for it?' she wondered.

Daisy reached down for Sharon.

'Eat me. Eat me,' Sharon thought, but instead she was being grabbed underneath her shoulders and lifted to her feet.

"Up you go pony-slut," Daisy said, picking up the crop again.

"B-but," Sharon stammered. "What about. . ."

"Quiet pony." Daisy said, slapping her roommate on her flank with the crop. She slapped her again, this time lifting the cheek of her bottom. "Gee up pony."

Sharon fumed. She didn't want to play this game anymore. She was aroused and it was her turn damn it. She wanted to cum.

Daisy slapped her harder on the rear. "Gee up pony-slut. Gee up girl."

Reluctantly Sharon began to move, but still the crop slapped her bottom.

"Gee up pony. Faster pony. No, don't try to get away, circle me pony," Daisy said. As Sharon circled, Daisy encouraged with the crop to the back of her thighs. "Knees up pony s-ut." Then to the cheeks of her bottom. "Swing that ass for me, city-girl-pony."

Sharon gave a whine as she struggled to obey. Her feet hurt. Her thighs burned. The crop stung. The joints of her shoulders throbbed from her elbows being tied behind her back. Her breasts ached from the constant bouncing. Her crotch? Her crotch was afire from the constant stimulation by the rope. The sensation grew until it overwhelmed the rest.

"That a girl. Prance for me pony slut, prance!" Daisy encouraged.

"No please," Sharon begged. "I can't." Didn't Daisy realize what was happening to her?

Daisy smacked Sharon's ass with the crop, leaving a red mark. "Shut up and prance pony-slut."

"But - Oh God - I'm gonna - I'm gonna. . ." Sharon blubbered deliriously. "Can't - no-ugh-ugh. . ."

Daisy smacked the galloping girl's ass once again. "Prance you uppity city bitch - PRANCE!"

Sharon was a thing of beauty to behold. Her prancing body gleamed from a thick sheen of sweat. Her eyes were on fire and danced about the room. Her every movement was sweet poetry. Her whole body was wracked by a huge spasm when the orgasm hit. Daisy quickly caught her before she fell and guided her to the bed.

Sharon's mind was overwhelmed by sweat sensation. She was simply overwhelmed by the pleasure of it all. She was oblivious when Daisy untied the rope around her crotch. Nor was she aware of Daisy pleading with her to be quiet, or of the pillow pushed in her face. Even when Daisy buried two fingers in Sharon's hungry sex and fucked her, still she pranced, her legs flopping around in the bed.

Finally, when reality returned, her legs were still moving slightly. Daisy cooed in her ear, "That a girl. Cum for me pony slut. Cum all you want. You ain't so uppity now are you, pony-slut?"

"Oh God," Sharon groaned, her legs finally stilling.

Daisy brushed her soaked fingers against Sharon's face. "Did the pony-slut enjoy herself?"

Sharon blushed. How had she let this happen? What would she do now? And more importantly, what would Daisy do? Despite her reservations, she reluctantly nodded her head.

"It looked like my pony-slut enjoyed it a lot," Daisy giggled. "And I enjoyed riding my pony too. Oh yeah, I think I'm gonna ride my city-girl pony a whole bunch and I've got lots of tricks I'm wanna train my pony slut to do. Does the pony slut wanna to learn some neat pony tricks?"

'I'm a person, not some kind of trained animal, not a . . .pony . . .slut,' Sharon's mind screamed. But inside, down below, a thrill of pleasure ran through her. What was wrong with her? Why did she enjoy it so? The blush spread to her exposed breasts as she succumbed, nodding her head once.

Daisy reached down and toyed with Sharon's pubic hair. "And the pony slut ain't gonna give me anymore problems with the radio again is she?"

Daisy grinned a smug grin, as her pony shook her head in agreement, spreading her legs without being asked. Yes, Daisy knew that Sharon was going to make a good pony, maybe even then best pony. Maybe she could even take her pony slut home for Thanksgiving and show it to her sister and all her old friends. They were going to be so jealous they could spit when she stripped the fine clothes off her refined roommate and have the city girl prance for them like a good little pony slut. She might even let her sisters have a ride on the pony-slut if they were lucky.

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers
12