Dixie's Downfall Pt. 02

Story Info
The consequences of the slave auction catch up with Dixie.
6.7k words
4.43
38.4k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

Dixie had told her parents that she was going to an engineering convention in Dallas, gas lighting them a little by assuring them she had told them several times before and she didn't know why they were so shocked. Then, first thing Monday morning she stripped down to nothing at all, and began the long walk to Beauford's farm.

As she arrived at the Jester farm, Beauford was sat outside one of the barns with his clippers, shearing the sheep in preparation for the hottest months of summer.

"Well good morning Dixie. Good to see my latest purchase. I got to admit you are the most expensive piece of livestock on this farm but don't let that make you think you are any better than the sheep." Dixie walked over to Beauford and waited patiently to hear what he wanted to do to her.

Beauford examined Dixie carefully, a litany of humiliations swirling through his head. But first and foremost, he had a basic desire that needed sorting.

"Alright turn around, I'm going to start things off by giving you a good fucking." He announced.

"You always fuck your livestock?" Dixie retorted as she bent over, causing Beauford to turn red with rage. She knew it wasn't a great idea to wind up her blackmailer but she couldn't help it.

"I was going to use a condom, but just for that I'm going in bareback, let's hope you don't become breeding stock." Dixie winced at the idea of this guy impregnating her but she barely had time to respond before she felt Beauford's cock ram itself deep into her pussy with no warning.

The naked walk to his ranch had gotten some juices flowing despite her trepidation of the week ahead, so luckily for Dixie, Beauford wasn't going in dry. Less lucky for Dixie was that her captor had a penis decidedly at the smaller end of average, giving her very little reciprocal pleasure.

Beauford did not last long, it seemed like the sex had only just begun when Dixie heard his loud groan and felt his cum explode inside her. Beauford zipped up his trousers and walked over to the nearby barn where he kept his camera. He ordered Dixie to stand still while he took a picture of her in front of the sign for his farm, cum still dripping out of her pussy.

"Very nice!" Beauford announced, "hey, imagine how pissed big man Maximillian Jackson would be if I knocked up his precious daughter." Beauford was beaming at his handiwork, while Dixie held back her sobs. Next Beauford grabbed Dixie by the hair and dragged her into the barn. At the back of the barn there was a door to a small bathroom, Beauford had Dixie kneel behind the door, before handcuffing her hands behind her back and around pipe at base of the toilet.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have some errands to run. While I'm gone I expect you to do some chores to earn your keep. Every member of staff on my farm received the same text today, saying that a dirty slut is going to be handcuffed in the staff toilet, giving out blow jobs to anyone who wants one. Let's just say it would be very bad for you if I hear about you saying no at any point today."

Beauford left Dixie alone in the toilet with her thoughts, if this was going to be the extent of his domination it might not be so bad. The fucking was pretty uneventful but Dixie was actually looking forward to being a fuck object for all his workers.

It wasn't long before the first of his workers came in, a large Latino man whose eyes widened at the sight of Dixie. At first he awkwardly stood to one side and used the toilet next to her, unsure how to handle the situation. Once done he shook his penis off and stared quizzically into Dixie's eyes. Dixie stared at his cock and opened her mouth invitingly. He was taken aback but not one to look a gift whore in the mouth. He gave his cock some quick strokes to get it hard and held it out for Dixie to obligingly lurch forward and swallow it whole.

The taste of the strangers dick made Dixie go wild with desire, the feeling of being nothing more than a cock hole to be used for pleasure made her tingle to her core. She tried to touch herself as she rhythmically stroked the cock with her tongue but the handcuffs prevented her from getting the release she desperately needed.

It didn't take long until the worker grabbed Dixie's hair and pulled her head forward, forcing his cock down her throat as thick warm sperm erupted into her. She hummed as the cock pulsed inside her and smiled as he pulled it out, leaving a trickle of cum on her chin.

Five minutes later there was a queue outside the door.

Time blurred into meaninglessness for Dixie as a succession of workers came to fuck her face, each one abusing her and calling her names. Some opted to cum down her throat, others taking their penis out and coating her increasingly filthy body with their seed. Most of those who came were the workers who seemed to float in and out of Fort Nimrod, moving with the seasons and the work, probably never to be seen again, providing the next best thing to anonymity. So when Sally Stockdale entered the toilet, Dixie's erotic stupor found itself suddenly replaced with piercing dread.

Sally worked part time at the Jester farm mainly so she could get cheap wool. Day to day she was known as the church proctor and most gossipy member of the church's knitting group, a central member of Fort Nimrod's community. Worse still, at school she was in the same year as Dixie's father, the two had actually dated for some time before Max brutally broke up with her to be with Dixie's mother. Dixie hoped she didn't hold a grudge.

"Well well well..." Sally announced, an evil smile crawling across her face. "I heard some poor girl was being taken advantage of and came to see if I could help. But I didn't realise it was Dixie Jackson. Clearly you have become a massive slut like your mother." Dixie swore internally while Sally rummaged through her handbag.

"I take it you're that disgusting Hillary Clitton character and now Beauford is blackmailing you?" She asked, not waiting for an answer to take out her phone and take a picture of the cum drenched Dixie next to the toilet. "Well now you have two blackmailers to worry about."

With a smuggest look that ever blessed a human being, Sally pulled down her corduroy skirt and large beige knickers, and sat on the toilet next to Dixie. She didn't say anything but made sure to make a show of creating an email addressed to Dixie's dad, with the picture attached and the subject line "you'll never believe what your whore daughter is up to." Before closing the app without sending it. She stood up off the toilet and looked at Dixie.

"You know what, I've never been a fan of the toilet paper here." She announced. "How about you lick me clean like a good bitch?" Dixie couldn't believe her eyes as Sally lifted her skirt, bent over and forced her pussy and ass into Dixie's face, the shock causing Dixie to freeze in place. Sally straightened up, turned around, and slapped Dixie straight in the cum soaked face.

"I said lick me clean, slut!" She yelled, before once again shoving her ass into Dixie's face, this time provoking Dixie to stick her tongue out and begin hungrily lapping at Sally's pussy and ass.

After a minute or two of the humiliation, Sally decided she had done enough and once again redressed.

"Well I'm off to speak to Beauford. I have some wonderful ideas and I'm sure I can sway him round to my way of thinking." Dixie looked up at Sally as she finished fixing her pristine blonde hair and a deep scowl crossed her face. "You know, you have your mother's eyes" she remarked, before spitting in each eye in turn and strutting triumphantly out of the bathroom.

...

Morning turned to afternoon and Dixie's jaw was aching from sucking the cocks (and licking the occasional pussy of more staff than she thought possible for a farm of Beauford's size. Eventually Beauford returned from whatever errands he was running, took a commemorative photo of Dixie covered in more cum (and other fluids) than even the most liberal porn stars, and removed her handcuffs.

"Got to say my workforce is happy, Sally is over the moon. So with all this increased efficiency I'm going to need to sell more wool, any ideas how I could do that?" He asked snidely.

"No Master, but I'm guessin' it involves me being a whore?" Dixie responded, both dreading his response and feeling a tingle deep down she wished wasn't there. Beauford handed Dixie a plastic bag and gestured for her to open it. Inside was a pile of leaflets, Dixie lifted one up to her face to read and felt her heart jump out of her chest.

It was the photo Beauford had taken this morning of Dixie outside his farm, cum dripping from her pussy. Over her face was a big black circle with a white question mark, obscuring her identity. But the contents of the box we're what really scared Dixie.

"JESTER WOOL SPECIAL OFFER.

Spend over $100 and you get to fuck Hillary Clitton.

Spend over $200 and you get to fuck her without the mask."

"Now do you think you could hand out these fliers for me?" Beauford asked, holding aloft a rubber Hillary Clinton mask and a string bikini.

"Yes master" Dixie mumbled.

"Now that won't do, you're going to be a saleswoman, you need to be enthusiastic. Now tell me again, are you a big enough slut to hand out all these leaflets in town?" Beauford re-stated, dramatically returning the mask and bikini to his pocket. Dixie gulped down her embarrassment and put a big smile on her face.

"Yes master, this filthy lil' whore would love nothing more than to use her slutty body to help you sell wool."

"That's more like it." Beauford replied tossing the bundle of scant coverings he had brought her. The Hillary mask looked mostly like the one she usually wore so her attention turned to the bikini. It took Dixie a while to make head or tail of the pile of red string in her hands but eventually she was able to put it on. In shape it was a sling bikini, consisting of two pairs of strings that looped over her shoulders, at the cusp of her nipple a tiny diamond of fabric would bridge the gap between the strings, just about covering her before giving way to more flesh. The thong was tiny enough as it was, but as Dixie put it on she guessed that Beauford had bought the smallest size possible as it took a couple of minutes of adjustment to keep her labia from spilling over the sides and her pubic hair was very visible.

The journey to town in Beauford's truck was tense, partially because Dixie was practically naked and looking at the humiliating pictures of her she was about to distribute, partially because she had to travel "in the back of the truck like all livestock."

By the time they reached town it was late afternoon and the town was as bustling as a small town in rural Texas could be. Beauford helped Dixie out of the truck with a handful of leaflets.

"Right, in going to be in the Rusty Spur having some drinks, once you have handed out all those leaflets you should come join me." He instructed before leaving in the direction of the bar. Dixie glanced around at the increasing attention she was getting, took a deep breath and began walking down the High Street handing out fliers.

The last time Dixie was exposed on the high street, it was a quiet morning and she was making sure to not be seen, this time she was the centre of attention, legal, albeit only just. As she handed flyers to passers-by, her heart dropped at each local person she knew who looked her up and down before taking a flyer offering her sexual services, but for Dixie the bigger problem was she was struggling to get rid of fliers quick enough.

Her first thought was to simply find an out of the way bin and ditch the excess, but something deep in her wanted to complete this honestly. It was no different from any other predicament she had created for herself, if she cheated she would feel even worse than all the humiliation the task entailed.

Suddenly she had a brainwave, the fliers didn't need to be handed to each person individually, there were plenty of houses and hostels she could put the leaflets through the letterbox and still be satisfied that she was ensuring everyone saw her naked body.

A few hours later an exhausted Dixie stumbled into the Rusty Spur, making a beeline for Beauford. It had not been easy but she had finally distributed every leaflet possible and was eager to rest. Beauford, stood up with a surprised look on his face, he did not expect Dixie to be done so quickly, although he soon loosened up when he heard Dixie had posted the leaflet through every letterbox in town.

"You might be interested to know we have already had our first $200 customer. They said to bring you over to the school once you were done." Beauford grabbed Dixie by the hand and lead her out of the bar, much to the disappointment of the gathered crowd.

The journey in the truck was short, Dixie had barely gotten comfortable before Beauford pulled up outside her Fort Nimrod High School. He explained that the person who had bought the wool had asked to meet her here as he let her out of the back of the truck. Before Dixie could get her footing, she heard a snipping sound from behind. Feeling her micro bikini fall to the floor made it clear that Beauford wanted her naked for this part and didn't have time to remove her clothes properly.

Dixie's mind was swimming as she walked the halls of her old school wearing nothing but a mask. She walked past her old classrooms wondering how her old school friends would react if they could see her now. Beauford led her to the assembly hall where someone was waiting for them.

Dixie peered into the darkness and suddenly recognised Miss. Throckmorton, her old high school teacher and daughter of the same Mrs. Throckmorton who had given her a nasty swat with a clipboard on the day she first tried streaking in Fort Nimrod. Beauford whipped the mask of Dixie's head and walked out the door laughing as Miss Throckmorton's eyes filled with surprise.

"Dixie Jackson?" She exclaimed.

"Miss Throckmorton, I didn't know you were into girls" Dixie replied, taken aback but still advancing on her old teacher.

"Oh I'm not, I bought some new wool for the school and I thought I would check that you are OK." A look of sincere concern crossed Miss Throckmorton's face. "Do you need my help? I know Beauford is blackmailing you, I could see what I can do to stop him." Dixie was so relieved to finally meet someone who wasn't trying to take advantage of her that she gave Miss Throckmorton a big hug, and before she knew it she was telling her former teacher everything that had happened up to that point. At the end of the story Miss Throckmorton sat pensively.

"I think I have a way to get you out of this. Beauford is going to be easy but that bitch Sally is going to be trickier. I went to school with her so I know how much of a bully she can be. I'm sorry but I can't do it now but trust me, help is on the way." Dixie stared at Miss Throckmorton, she didn't tell her the part about her enjoying a lot of this, but she had to admit she needed saving, from Beauford, from Sally, and from herself.

After Miss Throckmorton left, Beauford was back to take her away. He took her back to his farm and locked her in the barn where Sally Stockdale was waiting for her.

"In exchange for a couple of favours, Beauford has let me have you for the night." Sally announced, her smugness untarnished by time. "So to start with I don't want the likes of you standing in the human parts of the barn with me." She spat, opening the gate to one of the sheep pens. Dixie dejectedly began to walk to the pen but was stopped by Sally. "Bitches don't walk on their hind legs do they? Go on, on all fours." Slowly Dixie lowered herself onto her hands and knees and walked into the pen.

The pen had a couple of sheep in it and as a result the floor was a mixture of mud, straw and waste. Dixie gingerly crawled between the sheep and looked back at Sally who had set up a camera facing the pen.

"OK my little slut spawn, I want you to sit in the muck with your legs spread, look at the camera, and read off the cards OK?" She said, her grin so large it practically did a lap of the barn. Dixie looked up at the camera, felt her stomach plunge as Sally held it close to her face and a red light turned on to confirm she was being recorded, and plunged even further at the content of the card for her to read out.

"Hello Dad, I'm making this film because I have a confession to make." Sally gradually moved the camera back, clearly she wanted the video to start as a close up of Dixies face to make it more shocking when the camera zoomed out to reveal Dixie naked in a sheep's pen. "I'm sorry to tell you that your precious little girl is nothing more than a dirty slut. I'm not sure how this happened, but I heard mum is just as slutty so maybe it's genetic. I was looking to fuck everyone in town, like she did, but they turned me down because I'm a filthy animal. So here I am, surrounded by my equals and about to pleasure myself like the insatiable whore I am." The look in Sally's eyes made it clear she needed to start masturbating, she spread her labia with one and began working her middle finger against her clit. Sally produced another card.

"Oh daddy, nothing makes me happier than being a filthy degenerate. That's why I like to go into town wearing nothing but a Hillary Clinton mask and have everyone violate my slutty body. Because you failed as a father and now instead of a daughter you have a depraved whore." As she read out the cards, Dixie noticed she wasn't the only one masturbating, Sally also had her hands firmly between her thighs, her eyes wild with sadistic pleasure.

After she had finished the cards Dixie continued to masturbate, driving Sally wild until they both brought themselves to screaming orgasm at the same time. Sally regained her composure and packed up her camera, leaving Dixie to spend the night in the sheep's pen.

...

Dixie awoke to Beauford looking over the pen with malicious intent.

"Morning livestock!" He cooed cheerfully, setting up a stool next to the pen "Hope you had a comfortable night. Come kneel next to me." Dixie crawled next to Beauford and immediately noticed the set of wool shears next to the stool.

"Today all remaining livestock are getting sheared, and it looks like you're next." he announced, Dixie initially backed away, he couldn't be serious could he? Seeing the look of resistance in her eyes Beauford added. "Unless you want me to go get permission from your daddy first?"

With tears streaming down her face, Dixie once again knelt down next to Beauford. The practiced shearer immediately grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulling her head onto his lap as the shears began to expertly remove Dixie's deep raven hair. All Dixie could do was watch as he deepest black hair landed on the ground in front of her face. Beauford told her to wait while he want to grab something, and came back with a bucket of water and a razor.

"Sheep get to keep some of their fluff. Sluts don't." He said as he wet Dixie's bare head and began running the razor over and around, ensuring every follicle was gone, even taking her eyebrows while he was at it. Next he forced Dixie to lie down and got to work on her pussy as judiciously as he had shaved her head. It wasn't long until he pushed Dixie out of the barn to dry and Dixie could feel the Texas breeze on every inch of her body.

Next Beauford fetched a camera and took some pictures of the new look Dixie, making sure to show her them and watch with sadistic delight as it dawned on Dixie how dehumanised she looked.

"I was going to head to the Rusty Spur this evening for my weekly poker game. How would you feel about being my good luck charm?" He announced out of nowhere. Dixie began to panic, she knew that was the very same poker game her dad liked to go to.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers
12