Dixie's Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, why not?" Grant answered.

"Ok, I want to go first." Dixie demanded. Neither of her cousins protested, so she turned to Grant and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Tell the truth, do you think I am sexy?"

"I think you are so fucking sexy!" Grant answered without reservation. This pleased Dixie, but she had known the answer even before she asked it. Dixie pulled out her bottle of Rum. They each took swigs and passed it around. They were rapidly becoming drunk on the more serious liquor.

"Dixie, Truth or dare?" Grant asked.

"Dare!" Dixie answered boldly.

"Perfect!" Grant said, practically drooling. "I dare you to show us your tits!"

Without a second thought Dixie rose up onto her knees. She knelt before her cousins and reached behind her back. She took her time in unsnapping the latches of her bustier. Her head was swimming nicely from the multiple swigs of Rum she had already taken. She could feel the heat of her cousin's eyes on her. She loved it. It was intoxicating to sense their desires and lust on the air. Before she even pulled the top away from her full tits she felt her nipples tighten to hard peaks. Dixie looked directly into Jamie's eyes while she pulled the red material away from her breasts. Grant grunted, but Jamie never broke eye contact. He never looked down, until Dixie winked. She loved the feel of their eyes on her exposed flesh. She could only hope she would have the opportunity to see their naked bodies as well.

"You have great tits, Dix!" Grant said with appreciation evident in his voice.

"Do you like them, Jamie?" Dixie pried.

"You know that I fucking well do." He said with anger in his voice. He was being seduced against his will. He could have controlled his lust for her, if she wasn't doing everything within her power to make his cock hard. Between her bewitching ways and the alcohol he was consuming he wasn't sure how much longer he could control his needs. His thin vale of anger was the only think stopping him from ravaging her. Jamie could see Grant was close to his breaking point as well. If it was any other girl than Dixie, Grant would already have taken her from behind and buried himself to the hilt.

"My turn again! Truth or dare?" Dixie asked, looking toward Jamie. She had settled back into a sitting position, but hadn't bothered to put her top back on. Her breasts were free to the cooler air that danced over her skin. She felt sexy and marvellous. They all kept drinking and the guys kicked off their heavy work boots. Dixie took this as a good sign that they were both relaxing.

"Truth." Jamie said cautiously.

"Tell the truth, Jamie my boy! Do you want to suck my nipples?"

Jamie growled. He was pissed. Grant was visibly rubbing his cock through his jeans. He was hot and ready for action. Dixie could hear his deep breathing next to her. She was drunk now, and desperate to be touched. She could almost cry from her need to have her tits sucked by her hot cousins.

"I guess, I mean...will you guys suck my tits for me?"

Grant was on his feet in seconds. He stripped his black t-shirt off and tossed it aside. His chest was muscular with just the smallest patch of chest hair. His abs well defined. He had a sexy treasure trail that lead sexily down his stomach into his low slung jeans that clung to his hip bones. He was so hot, that Dixie actually felt her face flush from her extreme lust. Grant bent down and grabbed one of the blankets. He went over to where two rectangular bales of hay sat end to end. He placed the blanket over them, making them into a very narrow makeshift bed. He strode back toward Dixie and picked her up like she weighed nothing. Farm boys were strong.

Laying Dixie out on the covered bales of hay, he slowly pulled her sheer red devil costume skirt off her hips, over her ass and down her shapely legs. She now only wore fishnet stocking and a red lace thong. She was wildly sexy. Jamie remained sitting where he had been before. He had what was left of the bottle of Rum in his hand, and seemed to be polishing it off. Grant dropped his jeans, and Dixie couldn't miss the large straining member in his briefs. She gasped. He smiled.

"Are you sure you want me to suck your tits?" Grant asked. His voice was deeper than usual and strained with the limited control he had left.

Dixie nodded, and Grant fell to his knees next to her. Dixie groaned even before he lowered his mouth to her sensitive mounds. She hissed when his warm wet mouth finally did connect with her naked flesh. He suckled her nipples. At first he was gentle and only used his lips. When he added his tongue the friction caused her nipples to become ever harder. So, when he used his teeth to nibbled, Dixie almost cried out from the mixture of pain and pleasure. She hadn't forgotten Jamie, but she was so immersed in what Grant was doing to her, that she just didn't care where Jamie was.

"Can I touch you down here?" Grant whispered into Dixie's ear, while his hand landed on her pubic mound heavily. Dixie couldn't form words so she only nodded. She was already so wet and ready. She had never become this primed this fast before. It surprised her.

The air sizzled and crackled between Dixie and Grant; cousins becoming lovers for the first time. The slight chill seemed to disappear and both cousins felt an extreme heat form between them. It swept over them, and even the hay seemed to smell sweeter. Goose bumps formed on Dixie's skin as Grant caressed her stomach and the top of her mound. His mouth caught her right nipple in a punishing nibble and suck that caused Dixie's teeth to clench. Her breath caught in her throat as Grant rose above her again. He moved lower toward her legs. Without warning he suddenly ripped the fishnet stockings at the crotch, creating a larger hole to give his big hands access. He knelt again and kissed the sensitive creamy skin of her inner thighs.

Dixie looked toward where Jamie had been sitting. He was gone! Her eyes widened with startling arousal as Grant's tongue circled higher on her inner thighs, closer and closer to her womanhood. Where had Jamie gone? She wondered when her mind offered her a moment of clarity. That was when she noticed him coming back up the ladder into the loft. He was carrying something. Grant never stopped and what he was doing was making Dixie crazy. It felt so damn good but as Jamie drew closer she found herself somewhat distracted by him. What did he have in his hand? Why did he have that naughty grin on his face?

"What are you up to, Jamie?" Dixie asked, causing Grant to halt his exploration. He had yet to push her thong aside, but he had been nibbling closer and closer.

"It is Halloween Dixie, and I thought we should make this a little more fun. I got you a blindfold. What do you think Dix? Are you feeling daring? Do you trust us?" This was a whole new side of Jamie. Dixie felt a thrill that caused her stomach to flutter.

"Yes." It was all Dixie could get out. Grant had resumed his playful licking. He was now licking the outer portion of her thong. Dixie knew he could smell her wet arousal.

Jamie wasted no time in stepping forward. "Prop yourself up on your elbows so I can put this on you. You won't know which one of us takes you first. You won't know for sure whose cock is filling you."

"Wait!" Dixie cried out just before he secured the blindfold over her eyes.

"Having a change of heart, Dix?" Jamie asked, almost tauntingly.

"No. You aren't getting off the hook that easily, Jamie. I just want to see your cocks before you cover my eyes. I should at least get to see those big things before you impale me with them!"

Jamie and Grant came to stand side by side before Dixie. Dixie lay back and revelled in the handsomeness of her cousins. They both had such dark hair. They both had strong masculine features, with deep green eyes, straight noses and strong jaws. Their necks were thick, their shoulders broad and narrowed to slim waists. They were both tall, with Grant being just a few inches taller than Jamie. They were virile and seemed somewhat untamed. They made Dixie feel more aroused than she had ever felt before.

Lust swept up, over and through Dixie while she watched Jamie drop his jeans, step out of them and kick them aside. Unlike his brother he wore boxer shorts. She kept her eyes firmly on his while he unbuttoned his plaid work shirt and tossed it away as well. His chest was quite nice, just like Grant's. They both worked hard physical labour a lot of the time and it clearly showed in their nicely defined chests and arms. Now they both stood in their underwear and Dixie held her breath. At the same time they grabbed the waist bands of their underwear and shoved them down their legs. When they returned to standing upright, Dixie got an eyeful times two of what she had asked for. The rumours had been total truth; both of her cousins were hung like horses.

They stood there before Dixie, stroking their cocks. If Dixie had to guess she would guess that Jamie was at least eight inches and quite thick. Grant was probably about seven inches but even a touch thicker than Jamie. They were both uncircumcised, with their pubic hair trimmed nicely. Dixie knew she really was going to be impaled and her skin tingled with this knowledge.

"Are you ready for your blindfold?" Jamie finally asked.

"Yes."

Jamie placed the blindfold over Dixie's eyes, blotting out the roof of the barn and heightening her senses considerably. She could smell arousal and sex on the air. It wasn't a scent that she could ever describe, but it filled and nostrils and heightened her need. She could hear both men moving around her, and the soft crunch of hay snapping under their feet. She could sense one of them hovering over her breasts, even before he dropped his mouth to suck at her nipples. She knew it was Jamie. His technique was different than Grant's. He was gentler, much like she imagined a child might feel like suckling at its mother's breast. The sensation of his tongue and lips on her finally, sent shivers directly to her erect clit.

Grant, she was sure, had resumed his playful nibbles, licks and caresses of her thighs. He was moving closer and closer to her pussy. Dixie was becoming so impertinent with her need that she spread her legs wider.

Just push the thong aside! Just lick me! Suck me! Dixie chanted silently in her head. She didn't dare speak her demands out loud. She was loath to break the magical sexual spell that wrapped itself around them, enveloping them.

"Dixie, can I taste you?" Grant asked. Now Dixie knew for sure who was pleasuring where.

"Please!" She begged.

Dixie felt Grant roughly tug the swatch of red lace to one side where he held it out of his way. His tongue was stiff and persistent as it slid between the outer lips of her pussy and found her needy clit. His first lick had Dixie arching her back off the rough blanket and pushing her tits more firmly into Jamie's mouth.

Jamie grunted. Grant groaned. Dixie purred.

Grant ran his hand up and down her slit. Tasting and testing the textures of her womanhood. She tasted and smelled exotic. Dixie jumped slightly when he used his finger to open her up so he could push his stiffened tongue into her cunt hole. Her fingers clasped the blanket tightly as she concentrated on the sensation of having her cousin's tongue plunging into her hole. Grant tasted her body in the most intimate manor possible and it was incredible. Dixie couldn't verbalize what more she wanted, but oh how she wanted.

While Grant fucked her with his tongue, another large hand made its way to her clit. Jamie rubbed her there with just the right amount of pressure. He was gentle but firm while he made wonderful circles over her clit. Dixie felt her eyelashes sweep against the dark fabric over her eyes. Her eyes opened widely with the knowledge that she was on the verge of her first climax. The on slaughter of sensation created by her cousin's mouths and hands was going to make her cum very soon.

Jamie sensed Dixie's impending orgasm. "Cum for us Dix! Cum all over his face."

Dixie was on the edge. Dangling above her orgasm and oblivion, which was surely one and the same. She felt lost to what was happening to her. A fluttering sensation began in her clit and radiated out and up toward her belly. The muscled of her cunt clenched and unclenched sending pleasurable waves throughout Dixie's body. Her head swam as she moaned. It came out as a low, almost guttural sound that she hadn't even realized she was capable of creating. Both of her cousins stopped their actions and simply watched their beautiful cousin ride wave after wave of her orgasm, until her body finally stopped twitching and she seemed to uncoil and become relaxed.

"Help her stand up, Jamie." Grant instructed. Jamie did so, practically lifting Dixie up onto her feet. Dixie felt light headed and shaky from her powerful climax. Jamie held her safely upright while Grant grunted with the excursion of moving something heavy. Dixie knew Grant was rearranging the bales of hay, because it was the only thing in the loft for him to be moving.

"There. That will work perfectly. Here, give me her arm." Jamie passed the docile Dixie over to his brother. He watched while Grant led her to the now stacked bales of hay. He helped her brace her body weight over the bales so that she was bent at a perfect angle for penetration from behind. Jamie felt his cock leap at the thought. He was mad with need.

Grant, not so gently, tugged what was left of Dixie's stockings and lace panties down her legs. He ran into an obstacle when he encountered her high heels. Neither men wanted them removed, but neither would be able to figure out how to get the strappy things back onto her. Grant thought quickly and simply tore the stockings at the ankles. Then he easily slipped them and the panties off. Dixie lifted each foot in turn to help her cousin get the garments off of her. Jamie enjoyed the view of her round ass pushed up into the air proudly. Her legs spread just enough to allow a nice view of her pussy pillowed between her legs. She was still wet there with fresh cream from her recent orgasm.

Grant stood and held his cock firmly in one hand. With his other hand he shoved Dixie further over the bales, so that her breasts pressed into the blanket he had used to recover the stacked bales. Her ass was higher now and this forced her to spread her legs further. This would make access easier for Grant, and he was just on the verge of taking her when Jamie finally snapped into action. Stepping forward he somewhat shoved Grant out of the way and moved in behind his cousin's beautiful ass. Grant seemed stunned for a moment, but then he came back and shoved Jamie. They tousled like two boys might in a school yard. They weren't really trying to hurt each other, but they both wanted to be first. Grant, however, backed off when Jamie looked him deep in the eye with that 'don't fuck with me look' his older brother was famous for. Jamie was older. Jamie would get to have Dixie first.

Dixie had heard her cousin's scuffle behind her. They hadn't spoken a word, but she suspected that they had been fighting over who would fuck her first. She didn't care who shoved their rock hard cock into her cunt, just as long as one of them did it soon. When she felt a heavy hand brace itself on her ass, and then the thick head of a long shaft poised at the entrance to her cunt she finally released a gush of air from her longs. She was ready and couldn't wait to feel the tick shaft slide up inside her, and luckily for her she didn't have to wait long. The head of the cock pushed forward and one of her cousins sunk deeply into her body. His large dick stretched her in ways that no other man had ever done.

His cock bottomed out against her cervix. She felt so very full, and it pleased her endlessly. He held still within her for several long beats. She took pleasure in the completeness of having her cunt so stretched and so stuffed. This felt more right than anything ever had. This is what her body had craved so badly for so long, even without her actually consciously knowing it.

"Oh my Gaaaawd!" Dixie cried out as Jamie began pumping in and out of her. "Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me! You're so damn big!"

Jamie liked a dirty mouth on his lovers. He hadn't had many, but the ones he liked best had a dirty mouth on them just like sweet Dixie. He wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to last. She was so fucking hot writhing and moaning before him. Her ass was truly perfect and he liked her primal grunts when he used his thumb to rub her asshole softly but firmly. He felt wild at the squeal that escaped from her lips when he gently pressed the tip of his index finger into her asshole. His cousin was one sexy devil!

"Fuck me with that big cock! Deeper! Harder! Fuck me!" she cried out wildly.

Jamie bent his body over Dixie's and pressed himself deeply into her. Grant was watching them fuck but Jamie didn't let that bother him. He was free falling toward his own release now. He leaned in close and kissed the back of Dixie's neck. It pleased him to see goose bumps lift on her skin where his lips had touched her. Her breathing was so heavy, just about as heavy as his. He felt the deep bubbling sensation deep within his balls. He couldn't hold on any longer. Pushing himself into her one last time he released spurt after spurt of his cum deep into her womb. Just before Jamie was ready to pull out of her body he felt the pulsing clenching and releasing of her inner muscles around him. He couldn't be sure, but he suspected that she had had a quite orgasm when he had had his. He smiled to himself, while he pulled out and stepped away. Grant could have his turn with Dixie now.

Grant was swift. He couldn't stand it a second longer. He needed to bury himself within her. He needed to feel her pussy sheath his straining cock. Jamie had already cum in her, but that didn't bother him in the least as he sunk deeply into her very wet and very warm cunt. She was hot and ready for him and that was quite ok with him.

Dixie noticed her second lover had a much different technique. Sure, she could guess who it was, but she wasn't entirely sure. This lover seemed more impatient. The first cousin seemed more like a lover and the second seemed more like a fuck-buddy. He did want to give her pleasure though, and he succeeded when he reached around and firmly rubbed her clit while he shoved deeply into her dripping wet snatch. Soon enough she could feel her blood heat and beads of perspiration break out on her skin. Her lover leaned forward over her and licked and kissed her back. This felt so erotic that it pushed Dixie into her third orgasm. She moaned with her release. Then she held on tight while her lover began to grind into her pussy faster and harder. He was skittering closer and closer to his own climax, if his grunts were any indication. He shoved his hands into her long red hair and pulled it while he shot a gushing load of hot seed deeply into her cunt.

When he finally moved away from her, Dixie slumped slowly to the hay covered floor. The hay felt scratchy and rough against her overly sensitive skin. She felt stretched, used and abused – in other words she felt incredible. The blindfold was still in place over her eyes. She could hear one of them move in closely beside her. He gently untied the blindfold and her eyes connected with Jamie's eyes. He leaned in slowly and placed his lips gently to hers. A spark ignited a fire and Dixie found her lips parting on their own vocation. Jamie slid his tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately for a long time, and when he did release her mouth Grant quickly took possession of it. Dixie knew it was unnatural but she was pretty sure she was falling in love with both of her cousins.