DIY Was Never Like This!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fen told Lucy to untie me, which she did, releasing my legs first to allow me to lie flat and then eventually sit up. Cum slid down the PVC top I was still wearing and onto the rubber skirt. My cock was shrinking now underneath that skirt, though I was still wearing the stockings and boots that had turned me on so surprisingly. Fen reached for Lucy and with one movement opened her tight top, revealing her firm, round breasts covered in the cream that had been inside the clothes earlier. "Lick them clean," she ordered me. I knelt up and set to work, sliding my tongue around those fantastic globes of flesh, teasing the nipples as I sucked and licked the sweet mixture from the hard pointed nipples and firm, round breasts. Before I could get too far into this Fen decided Lucy's breasts were clean enough, and moved me firmly away and pointed me at my next target - Lucy's PVC shorts.

I knelt down as best I could, the tight rubber skirt riding high and exposing my stocking tops and the plug moving tightly inside my virgin rear hole. I undid the zip on the shiny PVC shorts and easily slid the shorts down Lucy's thighs, exposing the smooth but creamy covered flesh beneath. Lucy was made to step out of her shorts before I began to nuzzle around her fantastic, pert buttocks. My tongue yet again slipping over the flesh, tasting the sticky cream and custard as I slurped it up. I slid my tongue between her cheeks and teased her hidden ring, drawing a groan from Lucy as she fought to reach her orgasm. Finally, I spread her legs slightly and saw that the banana, inserted carefully by her earlier was now showing as the shorts that were keeping it in were gone. I slipped my tongue over the exposed nub of her clitoris, biting gently as I passed by before taking careful hold of the end of the fruit protruding from between wet and sticky cunt lips. I could tell Lucy was very aroused as I tugged gently on the banana to start its progress out of her shiny fleshy folds, being careful not to break the fruit off on its way. Lucy was breathing hard as I finally felt the fruit slip from between her labia and I stood up. The banana was coated is a creamy white liquid, a mix of Lucy's juices and the cream that Fen had filled her tight PVC shorts with before zipping them tightly into place. The combined taste was quite sensational, amazingly erotic as I bit a piece off. Lucy remained still, knowing she was about to complete her final forfeit and knowing I had to pay for my delayed appearance earlier.

Fen suddenly coughed and I came out of my reverie, realising Fen had still to instruct us in the completion of the day's tasks and to give her her own climax. I had been staring at the amazingly erotic sight of Lucy, her perfect firm breasts standing proud and shiny from within a PVC bustier and her clean shaven mound and lips exposed for us all to see, still wearing her stockings and high heeled ankle boots, still with the slippery, silky feel of food between her stockinged toes and waiting to be taken as her final task. We both looked at Fen as she coughed and we nearly fell over. Fen had removed the blouse and skirt she had been wearing all day and was stood ready to participate. Fen had put on something I had only read about - a strap-on cock. It stood proud from her body, the leather straps wrapped around her adding to the highly unusual and erotic sight. It was firm and long, curving upwards and away from her mound. I took in what else Fen was wearing and was aroused again by the sight of her fuller hips and thighs shown off by the leather straps and shiny black hold-up stockings but it was the bra that drew my eye. Hidden under the blouse all day was the magnificent full round breasts enclosed in a tight shiny black rubber bra, the nipples highlighted and proud through the holes carefully placed for maximum effect.

Fen walked forward and slid the top from Lucy's shoulders. Reaching towards her, she attached something to Lucy's right nipple and started to twist until Lucy gasped. One more twist brought a sharp intake from Lucy before Fen repeated the process on Lucy's left breast. I could see the nipple clamp clearly, Lucy's right nipple already erect was now tightly gripped by the ring and growing redder as the blood was constricted. Fen stepped away and I saw that a thin chain joined the two rings with a small weight in the middle. Every move Lucy made the weight shifted and tugged on the chain, teasing and taunting the nipples through the vice of the clamps. Lucy was already straining, as this was clearly painful yet arousing. Fen led her to the sofa and motioned her to get on all fours, her fantastic firm cheeks pointing towards Fen and myself in the middle of the room. Her rear rosebud became plain for us all, her aroused and dripping labia clearly visible between the tops of her thighs.

Fen positioned herself at the rear of Lucy and slid half of the fake cock between those pouting cunt lips. Lucy just groaned and sighed with relief, it was finally coming to her. I watched carefully as Fen slid the rubber cock out a couple of inches then drove it further home. Lucy screamed with pleasure as her inner walls were thrown into spasm and she took the six inches Fen had pushed in. Again Fen slid the cock out a little and I could see the pink latex glistening with Lucy's copious juices before Fen drove it home completely, burying the fake member to the hilt in Lucy's hot, wet folds. Lucy jerked forward, the weight swung and pulled her nipples more, she shot back and they continued to swing, performing a tortuous and continuous pulling and tugging on her bullet hard nipples. Fen started up a regular rhythm, sliding out and slamming with what appeared to be practiced ease. She too was beginning to get arouse, her own nipples and aureoles being pushed out through the tight holes in the rubber bra. Each thrust brought them both pleasure, as the base of the fake cock must be hitting Fen's own clit and sending her towards her own climax.

Even as Fen was speeding up and beginning to pound hard at Lucy, she decided I needed to be involved. By now my own member had begun to recover from its amazing release and under the still tight confines of my rubber skirt (its still sexy to think of this!) was beginning to get hard again. I was sent to face Lucy and Fen indicated I was to raise my skirt and start to play with myself. Fen was riding Lucy hard and she was growling in pain and pleasure, her red, long nipples pulled back and forth and sending clear shockwaves. She was getting close to cumming and was panting hard, murmuring, "yes, yes, more.... god..... harder," as Fen drove in an out of her. Fen too began to pant and I could feel my own erection hardening as the scene before me unfolded. Fen clearly wanted me to cum again but this time over Lucy as she reached her orgasm and I was surprised how quickly I was reaching the point where I too could explode.

The first to peak was Fen, cumming hard and fast as the pressure on her clit and mound got too much. Her back arched as she tried to continue her thrusting in and out of Lucy, but she shook with the intensity of the waves of release. She grabbed Lucy hard at the hips as she kept the fake cock stuffed in Lucy as far as it would go, forcing Lucy's face to within inches of my now raging erection. At this Lucy too climaxed, and the response was almost scary in its intensity as she bucked and yelled, "YES.. YES AAAARRRGH," and ground back on to Fen as her arms collapsed under her. This was too much for me and with a grunt I came again, splattering my limited amount of cum on to Lucy's sweat covered face, two or three strings of thick white liquid hitting her cheeks and forehead. Lucy looked up and smiled, her tortured breasts still being slightly stretched by the chain and weights and silently mouthed, "thanks," before Fen slipped the 7 inches of rubber phallus from her dripping wet sex. Fen too smiled and said, "Although there is some unfinished business I think that completes the days course of instruction. I relieve you both of the burden (or was it joy?) of obeying me. I would, however, like to suggest there is a little more to do in the future - would you be interested in further 'discussions' Cal?"

Standing in front of two scantily clad women, one of whom has just fucked the other to an amazing orgasm whilst also reaching one of her own, and wearing only female sexy, tight, clothing, a plug still firmly in my butt AND having been made to cum on my own face I wasn't sure I would have the will to refuse!