Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had no idea what was going on. She just wanted to get out of this stall, grab her shirt and run away from the Student Union forever. The boys showed no sign of leaving though and she finally relaxed, sitting back and releasing her breasts to the view of the boys from above. One of the boys then took the shirt out of the urinal with a pen and through it back into the sink.

Lisa couldn't hold it anymore and the four boys standing on the toilet were hard pressed to withhold their excited sighs. She pulled the skirt up over her hips and slid the panties down to her knees and released a steady stream of urine into the toilet. All the boys silenced one another, making the sound of Lisa's release echo in the bathroom, magnified a thousand times in her head. When she finished, nearly two minutes after starting, Lisa leaned forward and cleaned up not only her naked vagina, but also her thighs and inner legs where she had dribbled earlier. She dabbed at the crotch of her panties to dry them as well, much to the enjoyment of the voyeurs in the accompanying stalls.

The scene from above her was extraordinary. The guys were watching as Lisa leaned this way and that, her naked breasts jostling freely. Her skirt was rolled up to her waist, providing a clean view of her upper thighs and the boys were just wishing that she were naked so they could see the wet pussy lips they now imagined that this girl was dabbing with toilet paper.

The boys laughed constantly, sharing whispered tales of what they saw and encouraging all the newcomers to take a look. One boy actually helped her by moving her top in the soapy water, probably removing most of the urine smell in the process. He took a black market that he just happened to carry around for graffiti purposes and wrote PINCH MY ASS across the back. The boys laughed as they witnessed the writings and several of them silently filed out of the doors, some running to their dorm rooms for their cameras. Others rushed to call their friends.

Lisa waited and waited and as the boys finally cleared out of the room, tiring of looking at her breasts from the top of the stall, she found the long awaited sound of silence. Still, she dared not move. How did she end up topless in the Boy's Room?

Outside, the crowds had gathered. Hundreds of cameras, video cameras, digital cameras, all awaited the exit of the chesty blonde with the soaking wet T-shirt with derogatory statements.

Inside, Lisa finally got up her nerve and stood up, lifting her panties around her hips and letting her skirt fall to her thighs. She listened carefully, and then turned the lock on the stall door. She listened with her ear pressed to the door, her own heart pounding in anticipation. With one quick dash, she ran to the sink, withdrew the soaking halter and jumped back into the stall.

She resigned herself to worry about cleaning the garment back in the dorm room. She wrung it out into the toilet bowl, getting as much wetness as possible out of the garment. She noticed the black ink on the shirt, but dismissed it as somehow a part of the earlier mess she had made. With the article all balled up, there was no indication that the marks were synchronized letters or words.

Bracing herself for the chill, she pulled the wet top over her naked breasts. Her nipples instantly sprang out to their full two-inch length. She looked down in horror at the two thick, erect nipples that showed clearly through the wet, white material. She nearly broke down, but that would have to wait. She had to get home, back to her dorm room.

She waited for her nerve to coax her out into the bathroom, then into the Union Hall. She wondered if Julie and Kelly had known this was the Men's Room. They were all upper classmen after all.

Outside, the natives were getting restless and several men tried to push towards the door to further torment Lisa from inside. But they were held back and hushed as everyone fought for the best possible view of Lisa's exit. The beers and wine coolers had circulated for hours already and a few men actually needed to use the rest room again. They held out though, all waiting in anticipation of the wet halter clad woman with the large breasts that they had all heard about.

Slowly and as quietly as possible, Lisa opened the door to the stall once again and moved toward the door. Her skin tingled as the cooler air of the open room rushed in against the soaking material of the top. She moved towards the door, cautiously planning a sprint back to the stall if necessary. In the fifteen steps that seemed to take an eternity, she reached out at last for the handle to the door. The taste of victory, the sweet smell of escape filled her senses and she swung the door open, thrusting herself out into the open Hall.

Lisa had intended to quickly mingle through the crowd, out the front door and quickly move to her dorm room. Nothing could have prepared her for the bright lights that sprung to life as she opened the door. She was blinded when the flashes and video camera lights went off, nearly simultaneously. Then she remained blinded and confused as the cameras continued to flash and the video lights stayed trained on her. She put a hand up to her eyes and looked straight down, but all she could see was blackness, pierced by bright spots.

Closing her eyes tight, she waited for the assault on her vision to pass. Then she felt something tug at her hand. The next feeling was that of being surrounded. As her eyes slowly began to focus again, she found herself pressed body to body from all directions as nearly every man in the Hall moved towards her. She was fondled continuously, hands reaching under her skirt, squeezing and pinching her uncovered ass cheeks.

Since someone had told everyone about her top being pissed on in the urinal, no one went for her breasts, but they were all sure to take a long look at the unbelievably long nipples that clearly shown through the saturated material. Lisa twisted her hips and pushed through the crowd. She was embarrassed and ashamed at all the attention to her ass.

Every time a hand would leave her left cheek due to a strong swing of her hips to the right, some other hand would squeeze hard on he r right cheek. When she swung back from that hand, another one or two would grasp the left cheek again. Some of the boys would grab her through the denim of her skirt; others yanked upward and grabbed her bare ass. Each squeeze buried the taut material of the red thong tighter against her ass and crotch.

Lisa would never know it, and neither would her closest friends, but Kelly snuck into the crowd and grabbed at Lisa's ass, pushing her finger down along the thong towards the wet crotch of the garment. Lisa jumped when the caress touched her outer lip, the thong buried between her lips now due to the constant twisting of her hips.

Kelly brought her finger to her lips and snuck back out, returning to the dorm room to masturbate and think of Lisa.

Lisa was slowly making progress towards the front doors, but every step pushed her into more and more groping hands. She held her left arm around her chest and used her right hand to tug down on her skirt. This kept the boys on the right out, but the ones at the left saw this as a challenge now and one boy got braver than the rest. Counting upon the swarm of men to cover his actions, he tugged up hard on the left side of her skirt, baring the thin hip strap of her thong. He then opened a pocketknife, slid the dull edge between panty and skin and tugged out hard.

He nearly cut another guy with the outward cut when the material ripped and released the knife. He pulled in quick though and folded and returned the knife to his pocket before grabbing her now completely naked left ass cheek and pinching it hard.

Lisa felt the skirt jump up and struggled to pull away. But as she did she felt her own forward thrust rip the waistband of the panty. The hard squeeze and pinch on her cheek barely registered. What did register was a flashback to the daily walks in the halls of her old high school, where mostly her girl friends would lift her skirt to give every pair of eyes behind her a clear view. They would sometimes make her go with no panties and flash not only her naked ass, but also a rear view of her pussy lips.

Lisa shrugged the thought from her head and released her hands from her body, using them instead to push through the crowd. She pushed and squeezed, handled every step of the way. She could feel the left band of her panty hanging loose against her thigh in front and against her ass cheek in back. The thong was buried between her ass cheeks and held up.

She was moving much faster, and in the confusion, the predicament of her panty escaped most of the men as well. Until one boy sighted the dangling fabric. He was pushing towards her from behind and having a great deal of difficulty pushing through the throng of men to catch her. Every time he was within reach, she would squeeze through another couple of fondling guys and he would have to squeeze past them in turn.

She was only a few steps from the door and the man saw his opportunity passing. He could easily get to her past the doors, but without the veil of anonymity, he would lose his nerve. Finally, in a move of desperation for a perverted thrill, he shoved forward, landing on his knees right behind her and reached out for the loose waistband. He closed his hands around it and yanked down hard.

Lisa bit her lip. She had hoped to get out with her clothing in tact. She felt so exhilarated, only a mere five steps from the door. Then it caught her. More precisely, he caught her. Someone grasped the loose piece of her panty and tugged down, yanking it from her right hip, pulling free from where it had imbedded in her ass cheeks and pussy lips. The remains fell down her leg and as she lifted her foot, the fell to the floor.

Lisa nearly turned around to grab the lost underwear, but when a finger pushed suddenly against her naked pussy, she changed her mind and shoved forward, stumbling over the next five steps and out the front door.

The evening air was cold and it kept her nipples aroused on the long run home. Still barefoot, she made good time across the grass. She finally reached her dormitory, pressed through the gaping mouthed voyeurs at the front lobby and up to her room. She prayed a quiet request that Jenna would be back as she jumped forward and pounded on the door.

The door swung open and there stood Jenna, smiling as her roommate nearly ran her over to get inside the room.

"I missed you too Lisa, but this is ridiculous!" She laughed.

Lisa didn't laugh, she was panting from running so hard and she was shaking all over. Jenna took a moment to look her over then moved her hand up to stroke Lisa's cheek. "Are you okay?"

"No!" she replied plainly.

"Oh Lisa. What happened? Come on, let's get you into a bath and calm you down and you can tell me all about it. Jenna walked to the door and locked it, making sure that Lisa saw her do it, then walked by her, knocking on the bathroom door. Satisfied that it was empty, she opened the door, locked the adjoining door, and turned on the water to the bathtub. She returned and sat down on the bed, pulling Lisa to sit down next to her.

Lisa just breathed heavily, still worn out from the hard run to the dorm. Her face was flushed red with exhaustion and embarrassment. Jenna smiled and took control.

"Lift your arms." Jenna instructed, gently taking Lisa's wrists and pulling them upwards until the girl followed of her own accord. Jenna pulled out and up, sliding the halter off Lisa's body. She tossed it to the floor in a soggy pile. "Stand up."

Lisa was exhausted in every way imaginable and had no resistance as she leaned forward and stood in front of her roommate. Jenna unbuttoned and unzipped the denim skirt and pulled it down her hips, biting her lip to hold back her surprise at the lack of panties. Jenna stood then and undressed as Lisa stood in front of her.

She made a meek effort to cover herself, but finally gave up on the attempt, realizing that she and her roommate would likely see each other naked on a regular basis. When Jenna removed the last of her articles and laid them down on her bed, she took Lisa's hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. Lisa did not resist, and stepped into the tub with Jenna's guidance, sitting down as Jenna sat behind her.

Jenna took a sponge and slowly washed Lisa's back. She was gentle, but thorough, washing her neck and every inch of flesh down to the back of her ass where it hit the tub floor. She then washed each arm and each hand and each finger. Lisa relaxed completely under her touch.

"There is another party tonight." Jenna whispered.

Lisa's eyes popped open, she never made a sound, but the sudden tension in her muscles showed Jenna her reaction. "We don't have to go of course. We could just stay here and maybe take a long bath and talk." She smiled, contemplating the long bath a little too long until Lisa broke the silence.

"I will go if you really want to Jenna." Lisa stated with a voice that hinted that she hoped her friend would not want to go. "But for me, I would prefer to stay in tonight."

"Okay Lisa." Jenna answered as sweetly as possible. "We can watch a movie or something." Jenna slowly moved forward, spreading her legs around Lisa until her nipples brushed against her back.

Lisa straightened her back a little to pull away, but Jenna rubbed her shoulders with the sponge and relaxed her again. Jenna pulled Lisa closer by pushing back on her shoulders until Jenna's breasts were pressed against her back.

Lisa could feel Jenna's nipples hardening as her tit meat squashed against Lisa's back. She was nervous and afraid. Every thought in her mind was to get out of the tub, but she couldn't move. It felt too good and she was too exhausted.

Jenna noticed her roommate's discomfort and it made her all the more excited. She continued to sponge Lisa with her left hand and moved her right hand behind her. She pushed her ass up from the tub floor, slowly, gently and nearly without a sound. Jenna continued to rub the soft sponge over Lisa's left shoulder and across her neck. Then slightly, inch by delicate inch, shifted forward until she felt Lisa's ass brush her spread pussy lips.

Jenna slowly lowered herself, biting her lip against the excruciating pleasure as Lisa's ass cheek stroked against her lowering lips. She returned her right hand alongside the left and dropped the sponge as she began using her hands to massage Lisa's neck and shoulders.

Jenna would have laughed if she had seen Lisa's eyes pop open when she felt the tickle of what had to be Jenna's pussy brushing against her ass. She felt her entire body flush red and felt a need to get out of this tub as quickly as possible. Then came Jenna's expertly performed massage on her neck and shoulders and soon all thoughts of escape were vanishing quickly away. Lisa closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the massage.

Lisa's relaxation was short lived however. As Jenna felt her muscles loosening and witnessed her shoulders slowly dropping, she became more and more brave with her massage. Before Lisa ever noticed any change, Jenna's hands had worked their way down to the tops of her breasts. Alongside the forward motion of her hands, Jenna successfully pulled Lisa's torso back, firmly pressing her breasts forward against the smooth, naked flesh.

Lisa began to lean forward upon realizing that she was in such an awkward position. She reached for the soap and leaned forward to wash her feet. Jenna accepted the temporary defeat and decided on a more certain course of action. She quickly washed herself, leaving her hair dry.

"Well, you finish up and join me. I think we will go to the party after all." Jenna smiled as she stood up and took a towel. She dried a little, and then walked with the towel held in her arm, swinging her hips hard to ensure that Lisa would look at her naked ass.

Lisa finished bathing in silence, wondering what had just happened and where her relationship with her roommate was heading. She felt excitement from the contact, but repulsion at the same time. She did not want to be a lesbian, though it seemed that women were the only ones interested in her lately.

Meanwhile, outside the bathroom door, Jenna was busy stirring up a cocktail with a drug mix that one of her male friends had given her. It was like a 'date rape' drug in its blocking of the memory and contained an aphrodisiac as well. Add a few drinks and one of these pills was rumored to be capable of getting a nun into bed.

Jenna crushed two of the pills into Lisa's drink. She also pulled out an outfit that she had purchased for Lisa earlier that day. It was a knee length, spandex dress with strategically positioned slits on the thighs and hips and a back that went all the way down to the top of the ass. The garment was made to expose the lack of undergarments of the wearer.

Jenna also pulled out a pair of heels and thigh high stockings that she had purchased specifically for Lisa to wear tonight. She put on a similar dress for herself, similar in color and material, but allowing her to wear panties and a bra underneath. Jenna dressed and awaited Lisa's arrival with a drink in her hand, sipping and planning.

Lisa finally finished soaking and sulking enough to get up from the bath and dry off. She unlocked the opposite bathroom door and tightly wrapped the towel around her body, tucking it at her breasts. She emerged some twenty minutes after Jenna's departure and closed the door behind her.

One look at the outfit on the bed and Lisa began to shake her head. "No. I can't wear that Jenna."

Jenna smiled. "Of course you can. I bought it for you. You aren't going to disappoint me and let all that money go to waste are you?"

Lisa looked up for a moment, then back and shook her head again. "You can't even wear panties with it! No, Jenna. I don't know why you thought I was that kind of girl, but I would never wear anything so risqué."

"Risqué?" Jenna sarcastically pointed at the dress. "It comes down to your knees. You can be such a prude sometimes Lisa."

Lisa pouted. "Dammit Jenna. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I just do not wear things like that. I'm sorry if you do and that insults you somehow, but I do not run around without underwear." She thought of the events earlier that day. "Usually." She smiled a little and soon joined Jenna in a laugh.

"At least try it on." Jenna handed Lisa a drink. "If you really hate it, you can wear a pair of my sweat pants or something."

Lisa took the drink and sipped, looking at the dress. "Fine." She sat the drink down on her desk. "I'll try it on, but I already know I won't like it."

"We'll see." Jenna grinned mischievously, "We will see."

Lisa finished toweling dry, turned away from Jenna and pulled the skintight dress over her head and tugged repeatedly to get the material down her body. It was as revealing as Jenna had hoped and Lisa had feared. The chest of the garment actually had an under wire inside to negate the need for a bra. It pushed her breasts up high and the tight material stretched hard to cover her nipples.

The dress actually held on by a strap around the neck, which Jenna buttoned into place. From the throat hung two thin strips of fabric that slowly widened and split into four strips. The four strips further widened as the outside flowed down her naked sides into a dress just below her hips. The center strips connected just below her cleavage, and then separated to encase each breast, pulling it up and presenting the top to Jenna's pleased view. Each breast was thereby able to jiggle and move of its own volition.

There was no back to the dress at all. The entire garment was fabricated to hug at the waist and breasts, allowing a magnificent volume of flesh to be exposed. The outside straps of fabric circled around the base of her breasts to just beneath them, then continued once again as just thin straps. The straps criss-crossed above her navel, then widened to hold the fabric that became the lower half of the dress.