Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The straps turned into a dipping V at her hips, one V in the front, the tip ending just an inch above her clit and the other in back, revealing about three inches of her ass crack and a decent amount of her upper ass cheeks. The material on her hips was brief, it quickly separated, only about a quarter of an inch of material as a large opening allowed her hips, outer ass cheeks and the front sides of her pelvis to be exposed. Just below her ass, the material completely wrapped around her, hugging her tightly so that the fabric stretched across her ass cheeks.

Below this singular circle of fabric, the dress opened once more with long, oval shaped cut outs on either side, stretched and connected a final time just below her knee. There the material hung loosely for about three inches, shifting with every step of her nervous feet. Jenna stood open mouthed and nearly drooling over the fit that went beyond her hopes when she had the dress made. Just by looking down at the front of the dress and the revealing sides, Lisa knew she didn't want to wear this dress. "Not a chance." She laughed.

"Wait!" Jenna interjected before Lisa could disrobe. "Spin for me please?" She asked.

"NO!" Lisa exclaimed, and started to walk towards Jenna's chest of drawers in search of a pair of sweats.

Jenna stepped behind her, watching in delight as Lisa's little, tight ass wiggled back and forth in the hugging material. "Just wear it here." She demanded, pulling Lisa back so they were both sitting on the bed. "We'll drink awhile and then we can both change into some sweats okay? That way you won't feel out of place with me in a dress."

It made perfect sense to Lisa's wavering conscious thought and she finished a couple of drinks, including another memory erasing cocktail. Soon the two girls were laughing and singing and putting on high heel shoes. Jenna had timed everything perfectly. It was precisely 8:45 p.m. when they made their way out the door and down the hallway.

On the way across campus, Lisa and Jenna sang and had their arms around each other. They were about half way through one of Lisa's favorite songs when Jenna began to test the waters. She tugged at the side of the dress, twisting the material at her waist around, pulling against the straps at Lisa's breasts. The straps kept pulling the material back into place, as it was designed to do, so finally Jenna tugged, holding the material with her hand firmly on Lisa's hip. She had tugged the V to Lisa's hip. This caused two interesting situations. Lisa's pussy was now exposed by the hip hole in front of her and her left ass cheek was completely exposed as the other hip hole circled it.

People fell into line, ogling at Lisa as Jenna paraded her across the campus. As they approached the steps to the House, Jenna released the lower part of the dress. It was stuck however, hugging her ass cheek and only falling about a quarter of the way back into place, revealing the right side of Lisa's pubic area completely exposed.

"Starting already are you Jenna?" a familiar voice broke through the laughter and discussions that now surrounded upon the pretty blonde and her askew dress. Sonya reached through to hug Jenna.

Jenna whispered, "WE should start early tonight. What is happening tonight anyway?"

Sonya held the hug as Lisa watched. Someone pinched her ass, she assumed through the back of the dress, still not realizing that her cheek was completely exposed.

"I think we have to shave her for certain." Sonya began, "then we have a band playing out back later, maybe we can convince Lisa to dance on stage." She giggled.

"Okay, but I want to play with the swing again tonight okay?" Jenna continued.

"Okay, but you have to let me in tonight. I am the Housemistress after all." Sonya commanded softly. "I'm going to cover the poor girl back up for now though." She broke the hug and leaned forward to hug Lisa.

Lisa returned the hug, and then felt Sonya's hands shift downward and rest on her ass cheeks. It took a few squeezes until she realized that one cheek felt different than the other and Lisa blushed her normal bright red. Sonya whispered into her ear. "You have to be careful with these dresses. Mine gets turned around all the time." She released Lisa's ass cheeks and pulled the dress back into place.

"Thank you" Lisa managed to whisper in return. "I think I will go now, I must have embarrassed you enough for one night."

"Don't be ridiculous." Sonya returned. "Hardly anyone noticed and those who did got to see a fine ass, not the thing you see every day."

"Thank you again." Lisa blushed, then began to feel uncomfortable with the lengthy hug and slowly backed away.

"I'm so glad you made it tonight Lisa." Sonya said aloud as she and Jenna led Lisa into the house. "Last night was just too busy to get to spend any quality time with you, and I do so love to meet all the new pledges before we start hazing."

"Hazing?" Lisa asked, "What kind of hazing do you do?"

"Just the normal stuff." Jenna interrupted. "Pranks and spanks. A little prance in front of guys in your underwear, that kind of thing. It's fun, you'll love it."

Lisa visibly tightened her muscles. "I don't know about fun or loving it." She muttered.

Jenna and Sonya laughed and each wrapped an arm around Lisa's waist from either side of her. They soon found Jordan and Kim. The six women exchanged hugs and soon ended up in the kitchen near the blender.

Lisa never noticed that there were two blenders and by the third Pina Colada, she had no clue that the ice cubes used were made from her orgasms the previous night. The other girls knew and gave each other knowing looks and grins whenever Lisa took a sip. They kept asking her how it tasted and laughing whenever she said 'good' or 'great' or 'wonderful'.

"Jeff just fucked me well a few minutes ago, want to see?" Sonya blurted when the dry conversation had made the switch to the erotic. Before anyone could respond, she lifted her left leg onto a chair, pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side, exposing her cum filled pussy.

Lisa stared wide-eyed and with her mouth gaping open. She could not believe Sonya's nerve. The other girls laughed and likewise exposed their pussies, pulling up their skirts and pulling their panties to the side.

Lisa looked around from cooze to cooze, her mouth open, her eyes unblinking. "Come on Lisa, don't be a prude. Did you have sex tonight?" Sonya asked and she released her own skirt to pull up at Lisa's. Lisa pulled away. "No!" She blushed as she realized she had just offended the housemistress. "I mean I didn't have sex."

"Prove it!" Jordan and Kim cried out in unison. But Lisa stood still, hands uncomfortably pressed against her dress.

Jenna just smiled at her as Lisa turned to her roommate for help. "Just do it quick and get it over with Lisa." She offered. "Otherwise they will fuck with you all night."

Lisa blushed and closed her eyes as she leaned forward and grasped the dress at the bottom. She slid it up to mid-pelvis in one quick tug and lifted her left leg to expose her pussy to the girls. She felt hot breath down there and went to open her eyes, but soon felt a kitchen cloth wrapping around her eyes.

"It's a game Lisa." Jordan whispered in her ear as Lisa felt her wrists securely grabbed from either side. "You like games don't you?"

Lisa felt the breath getting closer and closer, hotter and hotter with the proximity of her pussy to the mouth. She sighed aloud. "Please let me go."

"Shhhh," Jordan whispered into her ear. "The game is to guess who is near your pussy. As soon as you guess correctly the game is over and you get to play. Consider it part one of your hazing." She laughed.

Without further warning the mouth closed the gap and opened against Lisa's pussy. She squealed out loud from the sudden, unexpected sensation. She tried to close her legs, but felt hands at her ankles, holding her in place. The mouth pressed hard against her pussy, the tongue pressing flat against the outer lips as the mouth's lips closed and opened, toothlessly biting her pussy lips.

"Oh My GOD!" she exclaimed, thrusting her pelvis away from the invading tongue.

"Shhhh," Jordan whispered so closely that Lisa could feel the dampness of her warm breath against her ear. "Just think about it. Who do you think has a mouth like that one?"

Lisa resigned herself to play this silly game; it wasn't like she had much of a choice in the matter. "Ummm… oh GOD!" she mumbled, trying to formulate words above the sensations she was feeling.

Lisa couldn't believe that one of these girls was eating her pussy. The thought disgusted her though her body overtook the condemnation of her mind and forced enjoyment upon her. She felt her pussy lips parting, opening to the growing pleasure of the warm mouth closed about her pussy lips. As if responding to the beckoning call of her desire, the mouth's tongue departed the confines of its lips and entered her.

Lisa felt her sanity flying away. "Please Jenna, no!" She responded in a throaty, breathless voice.

"Okay Lisa." Jordan whispered into her ear. "Who is sucking your pussy do you think?"

"I can't…" Ripples of pleasure jolted through her body and her words were lost before they ever reached her mouth. "Please… Jenna…" She stammered.

"Wrong answer Lisa. Good luck with the next one."

Lisa began writhing as the tongue began to enter her, the unknown mouth opened wide and the lips pressing hard against her sex. The flattened tongue curled inside her and began wagging back and forth and up and down. The mouth pressed against her outer labia and her clitoris, clamping down and sending undeniable pleasure up through her body. She felt the last of her energy dissipate as she relinquished her body to this pleasure and began pressing her pelvis forward against the talented mouth that tortured her so exquisitely.

While Jenna continued to dine upon her roommate, she almost gave herself away, stopping for a moment when Lisa had indicated her by name. Jenna wondered how Lisa could have possibly guessed who was devouring her juicy pussy. Jordan had been quick though, summarily discounting the correct guess for the request for help that it really was and forcing this 'game' to continue. The other sisters were not so interested in tasting of Lisa's treasures and thus would remove any chance that she would guess correctly as Sonya departed the kitchen and began lining up any single boys and the toughest looking lesbians she could find.

Jordan and Kim were holding Lisa's wrists and arm, forcing her to stand and blocking any attempt to stop the fun. In the passing minutes, however, Lisa's fight had left her and their job was quite easy. Finally, they were just holding her up, making sure that her relaxed stage of excitement did not permit her to fall to the floor.

The line was long, but very quiet as Sonya warned them all against making any noise whatsoever. Sonya, meanwhile, could not resist touching her own sex as she watched Jenna feasting on her roommates open cunt. She came back to her senses then and left the room, returning a few minutes later with two video cameras. One she sat on a tripod to provide a full sized view of Lisa. The second she carried, zooming in on the action.

Jenna was in heaven. She had longed to taste her roomy for so long and now it was happening. She slid her left hand between her own spread thighs, sliding her fingers inside her panties and rubbing herself. She wrapped her right arm around Lisa's waist and pulled her hips down and forward, forcing Lisa to impale herself on Jenna's tongue.

Lisa suddenly began to shake and Jenna sighed in anticipation of the mouthful of cum that she knew would soon be pouring into her mouth. Lisa's legs went limp and her body was held up by Jordan and Kim on each arm and by her pussy pressed hard against Jenna's face. She moaned uncontrollably, spasming in the delight of her orgasm.

Her juices flowed freely, like a dam bursting into Jenna's mouth. Jenna choked; she hadn't really anticipated the volume, even after seeing it last night. She tried to swallow and take another mouth full, but the girlcum in her throat forced her to cough hard against Lisa's orgasming pussy, resulting in the flow splattering against Jenna's face and flowing down her chin. She pulled back to regain her composure, but the orgasm did not stop and the front of her dress was instantly soaked by the falling liquid of Lisa's orgasm.

Jenna continued to sputter and cough and Sonya just grabbed her mouth tight to keep from yelling aloud. Lisa, meanwhile, strained against the continuing orgasm and leaned back against the counter to keep from falling. Jenna crawled away and retrieved a bucket from under the sink, still coughing now and again to clear the girlcum from her throat.

Jordan whispered into Lisa's ear. "Did you cum?"

Lisa couldn't answer, she only sighed aloud.

"I thought so." Jordan continued. "Are you ready for the next person?"

Lisa startled from her daze. "Oh please Jordan, no more. I can't possibly do this, it is too humiliating, orgasming in front of my friends. Orgasming with my friends! Please put a stop to it?"

"Sorry sweetie. We all went through the same thing. You'll have to guess correctly. Try really hard." She giggled as Sonya led some freshman boy up on his hands and knees and pushed his face into Lisa's pussy.

"Oh God!" Lisa cried out as the boy went straight to work, sucking and lapping at her pussy. He was not nearly as good as Jenna, but at this point, Lisa would take little else to cum again and again.

Sonya, meanwhile, had one of the other Sisters shaving the men's faces so they would be as smooth as any of the women when they went down on Lisa. Jenna took the opportunity to place the bucket between Lisa's spread legs. Lisa just shook her head from side to side, moaning with pleasure.

"Who is it Lisa?" Jordan whispered.

"Ummm.." Lisa stammered. "Oh my God…"

"Itssssssss"

"Sssssonyaaa"

She through her neck back and her pussy forward, nearly knocking the poor boy over when her hips pressed against his face. The freshman was sucking and lapping like a dog, shoving his face as hard into Lisa's cunt as possible, coating his face in her juices.

"Sorry Lisa." Jordan replied. "Wrong answer."

Lisa shook again and rolled her head towards Jordan. "Whhhho is it?"

"Now I can't tell you that Lisa, that would be giving the game away." Jordan responded. "After all we keep playing until you guess correctly."

"Oh no." Lisa replied. She started moving her hips up and down against the boy's face, bringing her pussy closer and closer to its next orgasm.

Jenna went to the upstairs bedroom to change and clean up a bit. She looked in the mirror and smiled at the mess looking back at her. Her hair was wet and disheveled. Her face was glistening with a wet coating of Lisa's cum. She could smell the strong scent of Lisa's juices in her nose where she knew it would remain for days to come. She went into the bathroom and washed her hair, reapplying her makeup and doing the best she could with her hair. She was careful not to clean her nose, savoring that scent.

She soon saw her face flushing in the mirror as she realized her hand was buried tucked under her own skirt, diving into her panties from the side and bringing her closer and closer to orgasmic bliss as she relived her first taste of her roommate. She listened carefully and above the heaviness of her own breath, she heard Lisa moaning and screaming in delight, saying 'no more' though her voice held no resolve.

Jenna grasped her left breast through her blouse with her left hand, pinching her nipple through the fabric as her right hand slid faster and faster up and down the opening of her cunt, rubbing herself from clitoris to perineum and back again. She began bucking her hips wildly, picturing Lisa returning the oral pleasures that she was receiving as her climax arrived. Jenna bit her lower lip hard to stifle the moan that still escaped.

She watched her red flushed face slowly returning to its normal color as she straightened up her clothes and hair and once again fixed her makeup. She opened the door to the sound of Lisa orgasming once again.

A wide and tooth-filled smile crossed her face as she descended the stairs towards the kitchen.