Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 5

Story Info
Gorgeous co-ed is constantly used sexually by mostly females.
13.2k words
4.51
113k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the morning alarm went off, Lisa jumped with a start. Her eyes were blurred as she noticed Jenna looking down at her. She felt sore, violated, and the rush of memories washed over her like an ocean drowning her. Nearly gasping for air as she recalled her many episodes with the girls yesterday, she cleared her vision and seeing Jenna staring at her with deep concern in her eyes, shook the thoughts from her head.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asked.

Lisa could barely comprehend the question. "I think so." She finally replied in a mumbled voice.

"Why don't you skip school to day and stay home with me?" Jenna suggested.

Lisa managed a smile. "Thanks, but I don't want to get too far behind this early in the year. I think I'll be okay today. It is only Sketching/Sculpturing and Self Actualization, I should be fine."

"You are such a trooper Lisa." Jenna smiled at her.

Lisa achingly got up and went to the dresser to seek out some clothes. Jenna once again came through in the clinch with a skirt and shirt. Both were too small of course and after tugging for awhile, Lisa gave up and gathering her book bag, walked out of the room with a spare key on a necklace around her neck.

The skirt was okay, falling a couple of inches below her ass, but it was so tight, her ass cheeks actually stretched into the material, forcing the back to cling to each cheek. She could feel the cool air blow up to greet her thong covered pussy and thong bared ass.

The shirt was also tight, clinging to and outlining her bra, which was a quarter cup, leaving her nipples fully exposed, stretching indentations into the material in the front of the shirt. The heels fit perfectly.

She arrived in plenty of time to the first class, Sketching and Sculpturing and soon joined the class in sitting behind an easel as the teacher, Miss Kline, sat on a round high stool and addressed them. She was a short woman, probably in her early thirties. She was quite attractive, very petite in figure.

"Are there any freshmen in the class?" she asked as her first question to the classroom. Lisa, shyly raised her hand. She seemed to be the only one. In fact, as she looked around, there were a lot of guys in the class. In fact, as she took a second look around, there were mostly guys in this class.

"Come up here please." Miss Kline addressed Lisa. She lowered her hand and walked up to the front of the class. Miss Kline eyed her up and down with every step. "Who told you about this class?", she asked, as Lisa stood shyly, blushing on the small stage.

"My friends told me about it." Lisa replied.

"I see." Miss Kline retorted. "Good friends?" she laughed.

Lisa didn't understand and looked uncomfortable suddenly.

"It's okay dear, there is always one or two." Miss Kline smiled at her. "Now, if you would be kind enough to pose for us, I think getting it out of the way is the best way to go. It resolves all that waiting and anxiety."

Lisa stood there, not understanding Miss Kline in the least.

Miss Kline approached her and whispered into her ear, loud enough that others could make it out. "You need to take off your clothes dear. We sketch and sculpt the human form in this class."

Lisa's mouth dropped open. "Oh no." she stammered. "Oh I had no idea."

Miss Kline smiled at her. "I figured. It's okay, we are all artists here. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Go ahead and get it over with. It will be fine. I will be right here the whole time."

Lisa blushed bright red. She was embarrassed at removing her clothes, but more embarrassed to not do so. Finally she began to strip her clothes off, one article at a time until she was completely naked before the entire leering class.

Miss Kline guided her to a stool and she sat there, naked as Miss Kline pressed against her back to arch her breasts forward. Then Miss Kline posed her. At first Lisa was quite stiff and uncomfortable with Miss Kline touching her naked body, but eventually, she allowed Miss Kline to move her as she wished. A leg here, an arm there.

When she was finally happy with the pose, she took a step back. Lisa tried not to feel completely out of place as her face blushed red hot. She sat on a stool, posed seductively, her back arched severely, her hands resting behind her, thumbs turned outwards so her shoulders pulled back to further accentuate her breasts. Her legs were spread slightly, so she could feel the air against her open lips, which grew wetter and more open with every second of exposure in this position. Thankfully, she was facing to the side of the class, so none of the students had a clear shot to her pussy.

Temporarily blocking the students view by standing between Lisa and the classroom, Miss Kline looked Lisa in the eyes and reached out with both hands and gave her nipples a quick tweek. Miss Kline's mouth dropped open when she saw them expand before her eyes. The excitement from seeing Miss Kline staring caused Lisa to grow more uncomfortable and she sighed inwardly as she felt her nipples harden to their full 2 ½ inch length.

Miss Kline finally tore her gaze from Lisa's nipples and smiled at her. She grasped the seat of the stool that Lisa sat on and slowly turned it until Lisa was facing the classroom.

She wanted desperately to cover up, but she dared not move. She only sat there as still as possible thinking of how she would quit school tomorrow and go back home as she tried desperately to ignore the quiet gasps, comments, and jeers that she could just barely make out from her class mates.

Miss Kline took Lisa's seat and began sketching along with the rest of the class. Time crept by so slowly, Lisa felt she was there for hours, but noticing the clock, quickly realized she had only been posing for about ten minutes. Time ticked by slowly. The classroom was atwitter with scratchings of pencils on paper as they all tried their best to draw. Some of the guys just sat there looking at her. Lisa felt their stare and as she kept her body and head as still as possible, she gazed around the room, quickly diverting her eyes if she made contact with someone.

Some of those in the class snuck pictures with their camera phones and were busily sending them to their friends all around campus. Lisa had become public property, her pictures entertaining web viewers in no time.

Finally, time passed by and Miss Kline ordered everyone to pack up their supplies. They would continue with Lisa as their model next class. Lisa sighed and got up from her stool. She was about to dress when Miss Kline came up and engaged her in conversation. Each time she went for her clothes Miss Kline would touch her shoulder to hold her in an eye to eye conversation about what a natural she was and how she would love to sculpt her in private some time. Lisa smiled and blushed and finally, in an effort to end the conversation so she could retrieve her clothes, agreed to something that Miss Kline had asked.

She gave Miss Kline her phone number, and only then realized that the doors were open and a group of gawking men were gathered there watching her standing about naked next to Miss Kline. She blushed hard and dressed quickly.

Lisa's next class, after wandering through halls and across campus past the leers of those who had recently been phone mailed her naked pictures, was Self Actualization with Mr. Eldrod.

She arrived just as the bell rang and ducked inside the door. The class was actually held in a small theatre and she found one of few available seat in the first rows where they were instructed by a message on a white board to sit.

She sat between a brown haired boy, very short and scrawny on her right and a very attractive blonde with large breasts on her left. As she settled into her seat, she heard whispering all around her. She turned to smile at the boy on her right and received a glaring grin as he looked at her with a bit of drool slipping from the corner of his mouth.

Excusing herself with a shy nod, she turned to the left and received a nasty glare from the girl seated next to her. The neighbor to the left leaned over to her and whispered, "You are such a slut. Stay away from my boyfriend or else bitch."

Lisa blushed bright red. She didn't know why this girl was so mean to her. She leaned over to her and whispered. "I don't know who your boyfriend is, but I promise you I didn't do anything. I think you have me confused with someone else."

The girl turned to face Lisa, just inches away from her face and before she knew what was happening, she felt the sting of the girl's hand across her cheek. It stung and brought a tear to her eyes as her head was turned into the chair back with the force of the slap.

She was about to pounce on the girl into a full out catfight when the teacher arrived on the stage. "Very good ladies. Come up here now so we can get a better look."

She turned to take in Mr. Eldrod, as did her attacker. He had a stern look, softened with a smile that told them he wasn't kidding. Addressing the class, he spoke out louder, "Who would like to see these two classmates fight... I assume over a boy?" He turned back to address Lisa and her neighbor.

"Yes," the blonde spoke up. "This bitch fucked my boyfriend yesterday and then has the nerve to sit next to me and deny it."

Mr. Eldrod's eyes opened wide with surprise. "Okay ladies, up here now."

Lisa and the blonde got up and walked to the stage.

"I'm telling you, I didn't fuck anyone." Lisa said to the classmate, but she was brushed off.

"It's going to be a long year. Now what will make this all work out for you... umm, what is your name Miss?"

"Alicia." The blonde replied. "And I don't know. I just want to punch her lights out right now."

Mr. Eldrod turned to Lisa. "And your name Miss?"

"I... I am Lisa. I swear Alicia, I don't even know who your boyfriend is. There is some sort of misunderstanding."

Alicia reached across and before Lisa could react she was slapped hard on the other cheek. She didn't hesitate this time, Lisa lunged at Alicia and the two went flying down to the floor, ripping at each other and wrestling across the stage. Lisa had come in a little awkward and low and Alicia grabbed the back of her shirt and yanked it up over her head, revealing her bra covered upper body to the entire class.

Alicia was also wearing jeans while Lisa was flopping about in a short skirt which now was yanked upward from the tumble, revealing her thong and thus the globes of her ass. As the two continued to wrestle and claw at each other, Lisa soon realized that Alicia's wrath was real and she was getting the upper hand. She rolled away to escape, only to lose her shirt and get tripped up as Alicia grabbed her foot and yanked.

Lisa fell to the floor on her chest and Alicia jumped onto her back, sitting on her upper back and holding her hair, yanking up and causing Lisa to scream out as her head was pulled back. Alicia leaned back and as Lisa moved her hands under her to push up, Alicia locked her legs under Lisa's arms and leaned forward again, pinning Lisa's arms to the sides. Still holding her hair in her left hand, Alicia leaned back, pulling Lisa's upper body and bending her back.

Mr. Eldrod made no move to stop the fight and the class had formed a close circle to watch it continue. Alicia opted for humiliation as her payback and flipping Lisa's skirt up to reveal her white ass globes, began spanking her ass as hard as she could with her hand. Lisa screamed as she felt each burning slap and knew that her ass was turning redder and redder. Someone handed Alicia a ruler which she used with abandon, slapping Lisa's ass into a bright red, welted playground of marks.

Lisa was crying in pain and embarrassment and finally, Alicia wore herself with the spanking and grabbed Lisa's thong and pulled as hard as she could to wedge it into her pussy and ass. The class was cheering her on. Mr. Eldrod was even encouraging her verbally. Finally exhausted with her efforts, the thong pulled up to Lisa's mid-back, she simply sat on the struggling girl and with a final double slap to her ass cheeks, got to her feet.

Mr. Eldrod and the rest of the class applauded and congratulated Alicia. Lisa lay on the floor in tears of embarrassment and pain, ignoring her exposure for the moment. Finally, after hearing, then feeling a splatter of spit land squarely on her bared ass, she pulled down her skirt and managed to pull herself up to her feet. She searched around for her shirt, but was unsuccessful in locating it.

The class calmed down somewhat then and returned to their seats and Lisa, unsure of what to do now, started heading to her seat to grab her bags and leave. When she failed to take her seat and instead turned with one arm over her breasts and the other holding her bag, Mr. Eldrod addressed her.

"And where do you think you are going? Class is far from over."

Through reddened eyes, Lisa looked up at the evil little man and said, "I think I have had enough of your class, thank you." She stomped out of the auditorium and never looked back. Outside, Lisa found the campus relatively empty as she strode in a skirt and bra to her room, tears flowing freely from her puffy eyes. Through the blurred vision, she soon found herself at her dorm room door, went inside and climbed into bed. She sobbed herself to sleep.

Lisa woke up and it was dark outside. She went into the bathroom and lifted her skirt to examine her still stinging ass cheeks. They were riddled with red marks from Alicia's hand and that dreadful ruler. She dropped the skirt and decided to go out for a bite to eat.

In the cafeteria, she sat alone, slowly eating a chicken Caesar salad. As she chewed on a tender piece of chicken, she was startled by the uninvited decent of Brenda on her left side and Kelly on her right. Jessica and another three members of the soccer team sat opposite her. She felt instantly surrounded and defeated.

"Hi Lisa." Kelly chirped happily. "How are you doing?"

As if to some unknown joke, the girls began giggling all around her.

Lisa dropped her fork to her plate. "Well... erm... not so good. I um I'm feeling a little ill actually. Just finishing up and going back to bed I think."

"Oh Lisa, now that won't do. Are you really not feeling well? Perhaps you should see the nurse?" Kelly offered.

For the first time since they sat down, Lisa looked up at Kelly. The smile there, so caring, but at the same time smiling as if she knew nothing was wrong, as if there were some devious plan behind that smile.

"Erm, uh, no ... I think I'll be fine. I um.. really... just need to lie down." Lisa went to stand up.

Kelly and Brenda each secured an arm and pulled her abruptly down onto her still sore ass. Lisa's mind reeled with instant regret for not seeing them coming earlier. Jessica and her two friends giggled.

"Why don't we take you back to our room and you can rest there Lisa?" Kelly smiled to her.

A tear instantly trickled down her cheek as Lisa looked up into Kelly's dancing eyes. "Please Kelly. I am just not up for it tonight. Can we do this another time perhaps?"

Brenda laughed. "Damn slut actually wants it just not tonight." Eliciting laughter from everyone but Lisa.

Kelly smiled, not letting her laugh be prolonged. "Tell you what Lisa. I don't think you are sick. I think you are trying to avoid us. Is that true?"

"N-no Kelly. My stomach is feeling a bit tender. I really don't feel up for anything tonight. Please?" Her eyes welled up with tears.

Kelly's smile softened. "Okay dear. I understand. We'll help you back to your room. Let's go."

"It really isn't necessary." Lisa stammered.

"No no, we insist." Kelly replied. "Can't have one of our players going sick, right girls."

They all agreed and soon were escorting Lisa rather forcefully from the cafeteria straight towards Kelly's dorm room. Lisa simply lowered her head and allowed herself to be lead along.

When they entered Kelly's room, Lisa was overwhelmed by the sight. There, inside the room, was the entire soccer team and a few others. Somehow they had managed to fit about twenty people into the tiny room and they all cheered loudly as Lisa entered the room. "Surprise!!" They all screamed in unison. They were drinking wine, champagne and beer.

Lisa was stunned. Her mouth dropped open and she actually suppressed the horrible visions that had haunted her on the long teasing walk from the cafeteria. Soon, she was drinking a beer and singing with the girls as they turned the stereo on high. Lisa was soon meeting everyone in the room, the other players on the team, some of their boyfriends, a few of the cheerleaders from the football team who had been invited to join in the festivities.

"Feeling better now?" Kelly asked her after a few drinks had passed her lips. Lisa smiled, her eyes betraying her lack of sobriety.

"Yes." Lisa replied. "Much better. Thank you so much." She hugged Kelly, who gladly returned the hug, providing a hand signal to the rest of the room behind Lisa's back.

Lisa never noticed as Jessica and her two friends caught the signal and exited into the bathroom door to the side. The rest of the room was laughing and talking, as they had been all night, but now with new purpose.

The music changed to a slower song and as Kelly waved them on, couples began dancing. Kelly pulled Lisa to her and engaged her in a close dance. Lisa was resistant, but the drinks had taken their affect on her libido and she allowed herself the dance. The lights were low and soon, Lisa felt like she and Kelly were the only two people in the room.

The beat radiated through her feet as she stepped slowly in Kelly's arms. Lisa gave in to the moment and rested her head against Kelly's shoulder. The others danced around them, watching, every eye following Kelly's next moves. The next move happened to be moving her hand down Lisa's waist and dipping her finger under the hem of her skirt. When Lisa didn't move to stop her, not having felt the touch, Kelly moved upward, lifting Lisa's skirt to reveal a globe of her ass to those behind them.

Lisa whispered weakly into Kelly's ear. "Please don't" She moved her hand back to intercept and push Kelly's hand away. The attempt was weak, but Kelly allowed Lisa a temporary victory and lowered her skirt and went back to dancing with her for a moment.

Lisa's hips were pressed tight to Kelly's, her arms round her back, hands on Kelly's shoulders, head against her right shoulder, face turned away. Kelly, hands wrapped around Lisa's back, held onto her waist and pulled her hips tighter, closer as the music continued into a heavier beat with more sexually explicit lyrics.

Kelly slid her right hand up Lisa's back and into her hair then grasped her hair and turned Lisa's head to face her. Lisa looked up through groggy eyes and smiled as Kelly leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips. Lisa closed her mouth and tried weakly to pull away, but Kelly's hand held too firm a grip on her hair. Finally Lisa relented and holding her eyes closed, allowed Kelly's tongue to wiggle inside her lips.

The kiss was finally returned, Lisa allowing herself to picture a boy she had liked in high school in her mind as she slid her own tongue into Kelly's mouth. The group of some twenty onlookers were no longer hiding in the darkness of the room, but watching as the lights of the video camera lit up the action.

Kelly's left hand slid under Lisa's skirt and slid upward, raising the bottom of the skirt and revealing her tight ass to the camera and the crowd. Lisa couldn't hear the cheers over the loud music. She barely noticed as Kelly tucked her hem into the waist of her skirt and began to freely squeeze her ass globes one then the other, all the while holding her by the hair and kissing her.

The kiss was deep and erotic now, tongues intertwined, thrusting deep in and out of each others mouths. Their lips were pressed tightly together. Lisa's hands moved and her left hand slipped beneath Kelly's shirt to caress the skin of her back while her right fell over Kelly's left ass cheek and squeezed unsurely.