Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This encouragement more than Kelly had ever thought possible, she momentarily released Lisa's ass and waved the onlookers away from the bed. She slowly and skillfully returned her hand to Lisa's ass and kissed and danced her back until the back of Lisa's legs touched the edge of the bed. Kelly wasn't ready to push her down onto it yet though. The response that Lisa was showing, the eager return of her kisses, had driven Kelly into her own lustful desires and she decided, perhaps subconsciously, to delay the games planned.

Kelly slid her right hand from Lisa's hair and down her back. She pulled her hips away and Lisa's followed, humping towards the empty air. Before she could regain contact, Lisa felt Kelly's right hand slide between them and under her skirt. Her fingers dove between Lisa's thighs and were soon cupping her vulva. Lisa moaned into Kelly's mouth.

Kelly slipped a finger under the edge of Lisa's panty and was greeted by wetness as she had anticipated, she dipped her fingertip up inside her and with another finger pressed the thong material to the side to expose her entire slit to the camera that had moved down for a better angle. There were three video cameras capturing the action for later editing.

Lisa never noticed, she was lost in the moment, eyes closed and mouth constantly sucking and tongue licking at Kelly's tongue. Kelly slipped a second finger inside Lisa's pussy and Lisa moaned anew. Kelly's thumb slid up her slit and began circling her clitoris, rolling it around and then rubbing up and down. Lisa swooned, quickly approaching orgasm before Kelly stopped and pulled her hand away. Lisa's hips thrust forward to seek release, but none was given.

Kelly raised her wet fingers to their mouths and Lisa continued kissing deeply and tasting her own juices on Kelly's fingers. Kelly motioned with her hand that had previously never stopped squeezing Lisa's ass cheeks to those behind Lisa to get the other girls. She then moved Lisa back and gently fell with her onto the bed.

They writhed there, rubbing thighs against each others' pussies and kissing deeply as the parade of women emerged to cheers and laughter from the crowd. Lisa heard the sounds, the noises around her, but blocked them from thought as she felt so close to bliss.

"Do you want to be fucked Lisa?" Kelly moaned into Lisa's ear.

Lisa moaned at the question but did not answer. Kelly moved her skillful fingers back to Lisa's pussy and began fingering her and thumbing her clit.

"Answer me baby. Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes!" Lisa moaned.

"Yes what baby?" Kelly pushed, thrusting her fingers faster in and out of Lisa's sopping wet pussy.

"Yes I want to be fucked." Lisa answered through deep groans of pleasure.

"Okay baby." Kelly returned to kissing her feverishly and brought her right to the edge of an orgasm.

Suddenly, Kelly rolled to the side and Lisa, searching for her lover, opened her eyes slowly, then as wide as saucers at what she saw. Standing at the foot of the bed were Jessica and four of her friends wearing bras and shorts with strap ons dangling from the fronts. A bright light suddenly hit her in the face and she clinched her eyes against the brightness as she felt a set of knees sink into the bed at her feet.

Kelly returned to kissing her and Lisa closed out the image she had seen. Five women in bras and what seemed like a row of gradually larger dildos. She must have imagined it she thought as she returned to the bliss of Kelly's kiss. Then, as if to deny her thoughts of imagined sights, she felt a body sink between her thighs and soon a hand pushing each thigh open.

She felt her thong pushed to the side and the thick head of a dildo against her labia. She moaned as the head found its way home and pressed into her. Her eyes opened, caught Kelly's then closed and returned to the kiss as the thick phallus pushed into her inch by inch. It wasn't quite as big as the monster Jessica had used the other day, only about six inches in length. As the phallus was withdrawn, Lisa moaned into Kelly's mouth.

"Okay Lisa, your turn to pleasure me now." Kelly climbed up and squatted over Lisa's face. Lisa opened her eyes, looking up Kelly's skirt at her red panties. She just stared awhile, then suddenly realized Kelly's intentions. She would only get fucked if she ate Kelly's pussy. She slowly pulled Kelly's panties to the side, baring her wet slit to view and catching the strong scent of Kelly's excitement in her nose.

She parted Kelly's lips with her fingers and leaned up, extending her tongue to taste Kelly's cunt. The flavor was the same as she had endured on the previous meeting and she pressed on, pushing her tongue deep inside Kelly's hole until her lips rested firmly against Kelly's labia. She then began licking an upward stroke of her tongue up to Kelly's clit, which she bathed with her tongue.

Meanwhile, she felt the cock press into her, filling her needy cunt and soon was eating Kelly's pussy with passion as she was fucked as deep as the six inch phallus would go and as hard as the soccer player's hips could drive against Lisa's thighs. On and on the fucking and eating went. Lisa heard the noises of her pussy sloshing about around the cock and the noises of her own mouth greedily sucking at Kelly's pussy.

She had to cum now. She reached her hand down to her clit, but this pleasure was denied as the soccer girl who was ramming her grabbed her hand and moved it back towards Kelly's pussy. She was going mad. The cum she needed was so close. She raised her hips to meet the fucking phallus. She felt it... the tingling that meant she was about to orgasm. She grabbed Kelly's ass and squeezed, pulling her pussy hard against her mouth to brace for the orgasm. Then, Kelly signaled to stop and the phallus was cruelly yanked away.

Lisa humped wildly at the air. She was so close. All it would take was a touch, anything. But there was nothing to contact as she continued thrusting her hips lewdly into the empty air to the laughter and delight of her audience. Meanwhile, the feverish pitch at which Lisa had devoured her cunt in the moment preceding her pending orgasm had pushed Kelly over the edge and she held Lisa's face tight to her cunt as she rode her face through a shattering orgasm.

Juices flew freely, into Lisa's mouth and over her face as Kelly slid her pussy around to make Lisa's entire face glisten. "My turn." A voice came from somewhere around them. Kelly let the last of her cum drip into Lisa's mouth and then reluctantly climbed off, making room for the next member of the team to climb onto Lisa's face.

Lisa wept. "Please put the cock back in. Please let me cum."

Kelly laid on the bed next to Lisa and turned to the side to face her. She smiled at her and said. "Trust me. You are going to cum better and harder than you have ever cum before. You just have to trust me on that."

Lisa's eyes welled with tears as she looked at Kelly, then lost sight of her as a thigh descended to block her view. Soon she was looking up another skirt and she sighed. Someone slapped her pussy with their bare hand and she reached up, pulling the new, unknown girl's panties to the side. She had never even seen her face, didn't even know who she was doing this to, but she knew she wanted that cock back inside her.

She pulled the panty aside, baring another pussy, inhaling the distinctively different scent of yet another cunt. She sighed and grabbing the girl's labia, she thrust her tongue inside. Soon the cock was inside her again... but it wasn't the same cock. No, she could tell this one was different. It was longer and a little wider.

She began eating the pussy faster and harder and sure enough the phallus began thrusting harder and faster to match her pace. Lisa put the correlation together in her mind and began devouring the cunt in her face, slurping loudly as juices flowed over her face and into her mouth. The owner of that pussy orgasmed and within seconds a new panty-clad pussy was hovering above Lisa's face. The cock had slowed to a speed denying any hopes of triggering her pending orgasm, so Lisa quickly pulled the panty aside and began eating the third pussy of the night.

Soon Lisa was pushing this girl to an orgasm as she felt her own so close from the battering the cock inside her pussy was delivering. Just as the third girl came all over Lisa's face, the cock withdrew. Lisa screamed in frustration as another pair of thighs surrounded her head. She needed this orgasm so bad...just one orgasm Lisa was thinking as she pressed the new panty to the side, once again never identifying the face of the owner. She was soon lapping again, sucking and tongue fucking this new cunt as a the cock began again to thrust in and out of her own pussy.

Lisa was thrashing and moaning on her way to orgasm as the cunt above her slammed down onto her face and its owner shook in orgasm, releasing into Lisa's mouth. The cock was withdrawn again. She had been so close. She humped wildly at nothing but air, unable to achieve the blissful release.

Another pair of thighs surrounded her face and a nine inch cock entered her next. Lisa moaned as it filled her as full as she had ever felt before. Another pussy on her face... quickly brought to orgasm. The person fucking her this time was going with slow steady strokes keeping her heavily excited but not giving the quickness desired to achieve orgasm. The girl mounted on her face pressed a great deal of weight onto Lisa's tired lips. As exhausted as she was, she kept on, sucking and licking at the new pussy.

They blended one into another. One pussy, steady fucking, an orgasm into her mouth followed by another pussy. Her mouth was constantly occupied while her pussy was left in a constant state of denial, but continual fucking. The next cock was a full thick ten incher that had her moaning into the ninth cunt of the night. She thrashed and thrust at the cock, determined to orgasm. Each time she got close the cock was fully withdrawn, release cruelly denied.

This went on and on... Though Lisa had now sucked and licked twelve pussies to orgasm, she was still begging and panting for one of her own. She was incoherently mewing into the thirteenth cunt when someone suggested a change of position and she was pulled to hands and knees, fucked from behind as the fourteenth cunt was placed under her face. The cock fucked in and out she squealed into the pussy below her and brought its owner to an orgasm. The cock and cumming girl left her in tears.

"Please let me cum." Lisa cried out at last.

Kelly knelt by the bed and whispered into her ear. "Will you do anything to cum right now baby?"

"Yes anything, just please let me cum."

"Will you suck cock?" Kelly whispered.

"Yes anything!" Lisa yelled out.

"Okay Lisa. Here is the deal. You have brought all of the women off except Jessica and she has something special for you. There are six men here. If you suck all their cocks off and let them cum on your face, you can have an orgasm. Okay?"

Lisa cried openly. "Fine just... let's do it quickly okay?"

"Sure baby." Kelly smiled.

Lisa was far from expert, but had sucked a cock in the past. She went to sucking the first cock, a nice firm six inch cock. She opened her lips and sucked softly at first, then finding it was quite rigid when it entered her mouth, she simply started bobbing her head faster. She closed her lips tight and slammed her head up and down on the cock, feeling it tickle her gag reflex, but not enough to make her choke.

Every now and then Kelly or someone else would play with Lisa's pussy, keeping her on edge but never to the point of orgasm. Finally the man pulled away and sprayed a thick gob of cum onto Lisa's cheek, then stroked a second splatter of cum onto her nose. He finished by wiping a squeezed dollup of cum off on her chin.

The next cock was owned by someone a little more aggressive. He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth. He soon came all across her forehead and across one eye. As he pulled away and wiped his cock in her hair, the camera caught everything.

The next two cocks were pretty similar. She did most of the work and was rewarded with an explosion of cum. She took the next two at the same time to the encouragement of the room, switching from one to the other until both guys timed their cum splattering at both sides of her face at the same time. Her cunt was itching with need as someone licked it to near orgasm just as she was splattered by the warm cum.

The last was the biggest by far. A nine inch cock thrust into her throat and as she choked and gagged, the owner forcefully fucked her throat again and again. Laughter rung in her ears, tears ran freely down her eyes as she was taken this way. She gagged and coughed, her saliva dripping off the cock and her chin as he pulled out and dripping further as he drove mercilessly in again.

When she thought she would die, he yanked free and stroked an enormous series of globs of cum across her face and lips.

Kelly moved quickly and rolled Lisa to her back to keep the thick accumulation of cum on her face as Jessica came into Lisa's view. Kelly caught her attention and smiled. "You get to cum now Lisa, as much as you want. I'll even help."

Lisa rolled her eyes back to Jessica then opened them wider in disbelief. There, dangling from Jessica's tiny hips was a dildo that was as big as Jessica's forearm. A huge, twelve inch phallus, as big around as a soda can strutted out from Jessica's pelvis.

Lisa moaned aloud. "No, not that. Please. No, I don't need to cum. I'll go now."

Laughter was the only response. Kelly lowered her lips to Lisa's nipple and flicked the other with her finger nail. Lisa was quickly moaning as Jessica pulled her hips up and pressed the giant phallus at her pussy. Lisa screamed as the humungous head pressed at her tiny opening. Jessica was patient but relentless as several of the other girls helped to hold Lisa still.

Jessica ground the head expertly, pushing then rolling then pushing the head harder against Lisa's hole. She was only entering her a millimeter at a time and had not even managed to get the tip of the head inside her as Lisa squealed and struggled against the humungous phallus that stretched her hole so obscenely.

Jessica paused a moment and pulled the enormous appendage away. "I think she needs something else." She smiled and pressed her fingertip to her lip. "I know!" Jessica squealed in joy, turning to walk away and returning as Lisa watched in shock. Jessica had in her hand a nine inch dildo and a jar of lube. She dipped the dildo in the lube and shoved it into Lisa's cunt, quickly fucking her to near orgasm.

The release was denied again though as Jessica yanked the dildo free and shoved it in one thrust up Lisa's ass. "UNGHH" Lisa groaned as the dildo filled her bowels.

Jessica smiled and letting one of her friends slowly take over sawing the dildo in and out of Lisa's asshole, she took her hand into the lube and scooped out a huge amount and spread it all over the huge cock attached to her waist.

After some motioning and whispers, Kelly descended onto her right nipple and Brenda onto her left, sucking hard and nibbling at both Lisa's nipples simultaneously. Meanwhile, Jessica returned the now slick cock to Lisa's cunt and pressed steadily. Soon the head was pressing half way into her cunthole and Lisa was screaming and writhing in pain.

"Too much noise." One girl claimed and bending over, she took off her panties, balled them up and shoved them into Lisa's open mouth to muffle her cries.

"Great!" Jessica squealed in delight. "I can really fuck her now!" And she grabbed Lisa's hips and plowed the huge cock past the enormous head to the thick shaft. She didn't take it too slow, started fucking Lisa in earnest.

Lisa screamed over the panties in her mouth. She could taste the other girls cum juices that had stained the panties, but this assault of her senses was nothing compared to the stretching that her cunt was receiving. She writhed and tried to kick, but was held down firm as Jessica relentlessly shoved thick inch after inch of the monstrous cock up into her unwilling cunt.

The camera caught every moment. The crowd watched in awe, as unbelievably, the huge phallus drove deeper and deeper, a journey made even tighter by the large dildo still held up Lisa's ass. Lisa's eyes fluttered wildly as Jessica made it past the half way point, she had never had anything so thick so deep inside her before and the pain was overwhelming. She nearly passed out but the pressure kept coming and coming.

Jessica had the incredible tool eight inches inside her when she started to slowly move her hips backward. The lubricant was doing all it could to allow the cock to slip deep inside, but like a golf ball to a garden hose, it was still tough going. Jessica broke into a steady fuck rhythm then, to Lisa's squeals and gagging from pain. Each inward thrust burying more of the tremendous piece of plastic inside her, each outthrust a brief opportunity to breathe in again.

Cameras flashed, the video recorded, the crowd oo'd and ahh'd as they looked on. Lisa's pussy took it, every single inch of the thick rod. When Jessica had finally bottomed the monstrosity of a phallus into Lisa's cunthole, she paused and smiled at her. Lisa looked up, tears on her cum splattered face, a pleading expression in her eyes. Kelly whispered in Lisa's ear, "you can cum now Lisa".

Jessica withdrew ¾ of the 12 inches and slammed it home, starting a rough and fast fucking of Lisa's sore, stretched pussy. Lisa could barely keep her breath, it was blasted from her lungs with every hard inward thrust of that monstrosity between her legs. She breathed in hard as the pressure released with each withdrawal.

Soon, Jessica was fucking the whole 12 inches in and out. She pounded Lisa's pussy and the pain began tingling into something pleasurable. Six of the girls on the soccer team stood behind the six boys and began stroking their cocks towards Lisa's face. Lisa began moaning over the panty and someone yanked it free so they could all hear her moans of pleasure. The girls holding her down didn't have to try quite as hard anymore.

Jessica continued fucking in and out of Lisa's stretched pussy. Lisa screamed, no longer in pain, but in the most intense pleasure she had ever felt in her life. She could feel it approaching, the most fantastic orgasm she knew she would ever have. After all this teasing, torturing, she would finally receive relief.

Following some whispers from the circle of girls around the circle of boys, one of them signaled by saying 'now'. Almost simultaneously, six thick ropes of cum shot across Lisa's face. Her mouth was wide open and a great deal of the cum, all aimed at that target, filled her mouth. She half choked, but her eyes had rolled up into her head and she stared into nothingness, the tremendous orgasm beginning to shake her entire body.

She made a sound somewhere between a scream and gargling, the mouth full of cum bouncing around as her body began to shake from head to toe. Jessica relentlessly fucked on as she felt Lisa's body tensing. Cameras flashed, videos filmed, the crowd watched in earnest disbelief as Lisa's body crossed into an orgasmic frenzy as none of them had ever seen.

Her body shook violently, like a seizure of pleasure. Jessica stopped fucking and just held on tight as Lisa's body provided the fucking motion. She gasped and swallowed the mouth full of cum and sputtered as she tried to breathe. She screamed so loud, the group feared someone would call the police, so they shoved the 10 inch phallus into Lisa's mouth to muffle the sound.

Lisa shook and shook for seconds, then minutes. Kelly wished she had hit a stop watch for this orgasm, it went on and on as Jessica continued to ride Lisa's body. Finally, at the crescendo, some five minutes later, Lisa's entire body went rigid and cum squirted around the thick phallus, splashing Jessica and the two girls holding her thighs. It appeared to be well over a quart of cum spraying and splashing out, dripping down her thighs and forming a huge puddle on the bed. Lisa then collapsed as her eyes closed and she faded into unconsciousness.