Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group was quiet for some time until finally someone whispered. "Please tell me you got all that on camera." The camera operators nodded and two of them placed theirs on tripods, needing to reconcile their disbelief with what they had just witnessed.


At length, people began to move around again. Laughter at the incredible performance rang throughout the room. Jessica unstrapped the huge dildo and refastened the harness around Lisa, holding the twelve inch cock inside her cunt and the nine inch one inside her asshole as she slept.

The party continued around her as she slept. All of Lisa's clothes were removed. Everyone there took a picture next to her naked body, some held her thighs up to show the massive dildos still plunged inside. Some took photos by her cum splattered face. Several played with her prone, naked body. Occasionally, Lisa would mumble incoherently, but she didn't regain consciousness.

The group began watching two of the cameras on replay as the third rolled on. The guys were worked up to erections again, usually with the help of one or two of the soccer playing girls, who seemed to thoroughly enjoy jerking the men off onto Lisa's body. Several of the girls mounted Lisa's enormous nipples and rode them to orgasm. Lisa's body was positioned and posed in dozens of different ways for the benefit of the camera and whoever directed the picture desired with her well fucked body.

One of the girls decided to get a good picture of her well stretched holes, so she carefully unstrapped the harness and began to slide the nine inch dildo out of Lisa's asshole. As the thick head came out with a pop, the crowd was delighted to see the gaping hole left wide open and Lisa's sphincter squeezing and unsqueezing as it slowly shrunk in size.

While this spectacle was a tremendous crowd pleaser, it was nothing compared to what came next. Jessica slowly slid the twelve inch phallus out of Lisa's pussy and as the bulbous head struggled to be expelled, she gave a final tug. A flood of juices, at least as much as sprayed out during her orgasm, oozed out of the gaping hole. The cum juice was thick and pooled in an enormous puddle on the bed. They all watched in silent amazement at the volume of cum expelled from Lisa's abused cunt.

Eventually, the crowd returned to small groups, retelling the amazing tale of Lisa's fucking and oral talents and voluminous orgasm. Some told the tale with laughter, some with whispered awe, but all agreed it was the most incredible thing they had ever witnessed. As time passed, the group drank more and Lisa slept on.

Jessica and Kelly decided at length that the party required fresh entertainment, so they gathered the attention of the crowd by returning to Lisa. They bound her hands together and above her head to the head board. They then enlisted the assistance of a couple of the other girls to position her ass above her head by tying her ankles, spread eagle to the two sides of the headboard.

Kelly began fucking Lisa's cunt with a comparatively modest ten inch dildo, plunging in and out. Through glazed and half closed eyes, nearly caked shut with the cum that had earlier splattered her face, Lisa began to moan anew. This time, however, Kelly had no intention of slowing down. She fucked Lisa right into an orgasm and withdrew the dildo as her cum oozed from her pussy and splattered all over Lisa's face. She started right back in again, fucking Lisa fast and furious with the dildo into another orgasm, which lead to another round of applause as another huge gush of girl cum flowed out all over Lisa's face.

When Kelly tired, Jessica took over, fucking Lisa into orgasm after orgasm. When Jessica's hand grew weary, another girl volunteered, then another and another. The group watched each orgasm with continued interest, silently considering whether Lisa would ever cease to produce the large gobs of cum that now glazed her entire face and drenched her hair.

Each of the twenty people at the party had taken a turn producing at least one orgasm each, several of them going on for a second, third, sometimes even fourth before tiring. Several hours had passed and Lisa showed no signs of slowing in her production of more girl goo with each orgasm.

A new game began, the crowds' interest now exhausted on the neverending orgasmic capabilities of Lisa. At Jessica's concept and Kelly's direction, everyone drew a number from a bowl. Each person would then, by order of the number drawn, find something to fuck Lisa with. After Lisa's expected orgasm, the item would be placed into her asshole until someone came up with something funnier to fuck her with. The decision of humor was to be determined by group concensus. A discussion went round that the early people should try to use something not so funny so they could keep going to twenty different things in Lisa's asshole.

The girl who drew a one was a definate team player and started with the same ten inch dildo they had been fucking her with for hours. Lisa came and the thick phallus became the new biggest thing she had ever had in her asshole. It took a bit of pressure and Jessica squirted a generous sum of lubricant on Lisa's asshole and the phallus before it was forced into her body.

The second was a guy, he went with a hair brush handle, which everyone agreed was funnier than a dildo, so he slipped in into her asshole when she had splattered her face with another gush of cum.

Third was a thin shampoo bottle. In spite of the thinness of the bottle, it was a little work getting it inside her ass. Fourth, a curling iron, of course not turned on. It was unanimously decided to replace the shampoo bottle and raised a great deal of laughter when the originator of the idea pushed the plug in her pussy when he shoved the iron deep into Lisa's asshole.

The fifth person in line started by slapping Lisa's clit with the shoe horn he had selected and raised howling laughter as he flicked the extending end of the horn while the thick part was imbedded in her ass. Taking up on the concept of number five, the sixth participant took a thin high heeled shoe and shoved the toe into Lisa's cunt, fucking her to another drenching orgasm and then forcing the toe into her ass.

Number seven wrapped a pair of socks together to form a thick ball of cotton and used her finger to push the huge wad into Lisa's cunt. They absorbed most of her cum that time, which only eased the journey into Lisa's asshole. Number eight was cheered on as she strapped ten pencils together with a rubber band and fucked her hard with the eraser ends of the bunch.

She had trouble getting the socks out of Lisa's ass. They had been pushed inside and the sopping cotton now clung inside Lisa's bowels. Jessica took over and shoved two fingers into Lisa's asshole to withdraw the soaked socks. They were quickly replaced with the banded pencils.

With each fucking, Lisa orgasmed. With each anal insertion she grunted. Her face glistened with thick cum. Her hair was completely drenched. Still she half slept through the entire ordeal.

The ninth participant came up short when he used five highlighter pens, so the pencils stayed up Lisa's ass. Kelly had drawn number ten and demonstrated her knowledge of the room by producing a thick tube of muscle heating cream. She squeezed a large dollup of cream onto Lisa's clit and rubbed it in. A few seconds later Lisa was moaning and squinching her eyes in displeasure. She tried in her subconscious state to move her hands to the burning sensation, but was of course bound. Everyone laughed at her predicament and after watching her squirm awhile, Kelly put the lid back on and fucked Lisa with the tube.

The orgasm seemed to douse the burning sensation, but Kelly easily earned the right to shove the tube into Lisa's asshole with a responding grunt of discomfort. The next girl decided to go with the theme of Kelly's use of the contents of the tube by producing a thick tube of lipstick. She used the lipstick to write onto Lisa's body, drawing words like SLUT on her ass, CUNT on her thighs with arrows towards her gaping pussy. She wrote FUCK THIS HOLE on her lower back with an arrow that went right into her ass crack, then drew a red bulls eye around her asshole. She lined her cunt lips in red and then put on the lid before fucking her with the smallest phallic device yet to penetrate Lisa, but eventually, even that produced an orgasm and replaced the tube in her ass to the applause and agreement of all.

The eyeliner used to outline the red lipstick gained disapproval for lack of originality, but Jessica decided the two items would easily fit in Lisa's ass together and made a nice accompaniment. The bar had been raised now and it took a bit more time for people to rummage up more humorous items. Everyone figured Jessica cheated to get the number twenty, but noone complained as they knew her mind and couldn't wait to find out what she would do.

The last guy, number thirteen, went with a toilet plunger. He provided a roar of laugher as he first tried to shove the business end into Lisa's pussy, then laughing, gave up and instead plunged her face. He fucked her with the handle then and created another round of laughter as he left the lipstick and eyeliner in her ass and shoved them in with the handle. Lisa's groans were barely audible above the howls of the crowd.

Fourteen used the toilet brush freshly in the toilet before fucking her with it. Everyone encouraged her to be careful not to hurt Lisa with the bristles, and she took it slow. She replaced the plunger with the brush end in Lisa's ass. Number fifteen was at a loss, laughing at the toilet brush handle sticking straight up out of Lisa's ass for the longest time, before making a move for something funnier. The crowd agreed that though the fly swatter wasn't funnier, Lisa's reaction as the girl spanked her clit, pussy lips and ass with the swatter was definitely worth the trade. Jessica, on the other hand, told the girl the swatter handle would easily fit with the brush and so both were left in Lisa's ass while number sixteen rummaged through the room.

The wait was well worth it when she fucked Lisa a banana. Unfortunately, the fucking she gave to Lisa made the banana quite gushy and when she squeezed it into Lisa's asshole, the pulp oozed out of the top. Everyone cheered and laughed as number sixteen kept working the gooey mess into Lisa's asshole until only the stem of the banana protruded outside.

Number seventeen disconnected the mouse from Kelly's computer. The thick mouse created giggles and chuckles as it was pushed all the way into Lisa's pussy then yanked out by the cord, then shoved back in again and yanked out until Lisa came all over her own face once more. But when the girl looked at everyone, smiled and pushed the banana stem into Lisa's asshole and then coated the mouse with lube before shoving the whole of it into Lisa's rectum, the room burst out with laughter. Lisa's bowels, now holding lipstick, eyeliner, a mushy banana and a mouse, were quite full. She left the cord dangling from Lisa's ass and gave it a quick tug, drawing more laughter as Lisa grunted with each tug of the mouse.

The eighteenth player was at a loss, and the game was slowed down significantly as she searched the room. She finally came out of the closet and brandished a Barbie doll to the laughter of everyone except Jessica who frowned at the intended use of her Malibu Barbie. She first used Barbie feet first, sinking her in to her breasts, before flipping her around and plunging her back first into Lisa's sopping cunt. After Lisa's orgasm, number eighteen decided to leave the mouse in place and just stick Barbie's head in Lisa's ass.

The room howled at the vision of Barbie's neck down protruding in the air out of Lisa's asshole. The nineteenth girl didn't take very long to choose, she had apparently been planning her triumphant move all along as she gulped down the last of her beer before turning the bottle over and using it to soundly fuck Lisa to her next orgasm. Knowing the thick part of the bottle would not likely fit up her ass, she grabbed Barbie and the lube, lubed Barbie to the waist, shoved downward first to her hips before extracting Barbie and sinking the neck of the bottle into Lisa's asshole, forcing the mouse, banana, lipstick, eyeliner and socks deeper yet.

Jessica smiled as all eyes turned on her. She walked over to the closet and came away with a full box of golf balls. She started at Lisa's cunt, pushing one golf ball after another inside. Lisa moaned as each ball further stretched her cunt. When Jessica was sure she could fit no more than the first eight golf balls into Lisa's stretched cunt, she pulled a strip of duct tape from a drawer and taped her pussy lips closed.

The then began on Lisa's ass, pushing one golf ball after another into her asshole, until the box of 18 balls was emptied and there were ten now in Lisa's ass. Then Jessica pulled a thick ass plug from her pocket and shoved it into Lisa's asshole, holding everything in place. She then rummaged through her own dresser drawer, finally pulling out a leather thong with straps on the sides. She wrapped the thong over Lisa's pussy and firmly up her ass crack and then tugged and tugged at the straps, fitting them high over Lisa's hips so they pulled everything up tight. For the final touch, Jessica placed a lock on each side strap to the howling laugher of everyone there.

They finally untied Lisa and let her lay down. Lisa moaned aloud as the objects inside her shifted with the movement of her body. The crowd parted again, laughing and drinking, occasionally prodding Lisa here and there to hear a moan. Eventually, people figured the 'Lisa' element of the party was done for the night and slowly drifted out into the night.

About an hour after the golf balls and other items had been trapped into Lisa's body, Jessica, Kelly, Brenda and three other girls were the only ones left in the room. They cleaned up the empty bottles and dirty plates as they discussed what to do with Lisa now.

"Well," Jessica suggested, "It is technically early. I mean we did start this party pretty early and I know there are some parties going on at some of the houses. Why don't we take her there and have some more fun?"

Kelly laughed and looked at her friend, thinking for the first time she might truly comprehend how evil she could be. "I don't know Jess. I mean, she is really gone, what else can we really do?"

"If I can wake her up, can we take her out?" Jessica asked with a devious smile.

"Okay." Kelly answered. "But we definitely need to clean her up first."

"Precisely what I had in mind." Answered Jessica. She solicited the assistance of Kelly and the two stripped naked and carried Lisa into the bathroom with them. They started a nice hot shower and stood her up between them, washing her body, her face, her matted, cum soaked hair. When all the cum and residue from the food was washed clean from Lisa, she began showing signs of life. Her eyes flittered open a little, but didn't open all the way.

"You might want to get out now Kell." Jessica smiled as she pulled Lisa's naked back to her chest and in spite of her comparatively dimunitive size, held Lisa firmly in place. Kelly got out of the shower and started drying off. "Turn it all the way to cold please." Jessica smiled.

Kelly turned the temperature all the way to cold and Lisa's eyes immediately flew open. She screamed out and tried to get away, but Jessica held her tightly.

"It's okay Lisa." Jessica laughed. "You passed out, we just wanted to get you up."

Lisa wiggled and squirmed to get out of the ice cold water, but to no avail. She finally just stood shivering and said angrily. "I'm awake dammit!"

Kelly turned off the water and helped Lisa out of the shower. She and Jessica got themselves and Lisa ready. They were all there in their towels, doing their hair, putting on makeup, when Lisa suddenly looked in pain.

"Umm, I have to go to the bathroom, can you two excuse me for a minute?"

"Oh, well... actually, I'm afraid you can't go to the bathroom." Jessica giggled. Kelly stifled a laugh, wondering where Jessica was going to go with this.

"But.. oh my god, I feel so full... I need to please." Lisa whimpered.

Jessica laughed. "I guess you didn't notice yet. Open your towel Lisa."

Lisa looked half mortified at Jessica, then slid her towel open and looked down to see the leather thong. She then gasped as she noticed the locks on her hips. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed. "Why do I feel so full?"

All the girls laughed and Jessica finally answered her. "Well Lisa, you have ummm... a few things inside you."

"Well please Jess, help me get this off. I need to get this out of me." Lisa pleaded.

"Wish I could Lisa" Jessica responded. "But one of the other girls snuck off with the key. She should be at the party, we'll get it there."

"Oh no way. I can't go out like this!" Lisa exclaimed. "Please go and get it for me and ... I just think I'll stay in tonight."

"Love to Lisa, but the party is way across campus. No way I am coming back tonight. You'll just have to come along. Once we get the key you can go home if you want." Jessica answered.

"Fine!" Lisa growled and went back to applying make up.

"Watch the tude Lisa, or so help me I won't tell you who has the key." Jessica flashed dangerously to her.

"Sorry." Lisa retorted, though her tone spoke volumes that she didn't mean it at all.

The girls all left the bathroom at length to find Brenda and the other three girls all dressed and ready to go, drinking and laughing. Jessica and Kelly went to the closet and pulled on form fitting, low cut, high rise dresses. Lisa looked around for the clothes she had worn to the party and threw herself down on a chair in frustration.

"My clothes are gone." She muttered. It was then, when she threw herself into the chair, that the cord from the mouse still imbedded in her ass flew up and hit her thigh. She barely gave it note in her anguish.

Jessica and Kelly laughed. "Well you can't go out like that. We'll find something."

Jessica yanked a dress from her side of the closet and reached to pull Lisa to her feet. She pulled it over her head and struggled to bring the stretchy material over Lisa's large breasts. It looked comical. The dress, made to cling to Jessica's tiny frame, was bulging with every curve of Lisa's body. The cut was low on Jessica, with Lisa's much larger tits, it revealed a large top view of her breasts.

The material stretched harshly around Lisa's hips, pulling so tightly that it was nearly see transparent. The seams threatened to rip open at any time. The length, upper thigh on Jessica, was leaving the bottom of Lisa's ass cheeks exposed. She struggled to pull the material down a little lower, but to no avail, it simply threatened to rip wide open.

Meanwhile, Lisa looked at the mouse cord hanging down between her legs. She further noticed the outline of the locks on each of her hips through the dress. She asked Kelly for a pair of scissors, but none could be found so she wrapped up the cord and stuffed it up inside the front of her dress. Fortunately, the tightness of her dress held it in place so it wouldn't fall down and dangle. However, it left a very visible outline through the material.

After a quick round of frozen strawberry daquiris, the seven girls headed out into the night. Lisa was cramping badly now, the balls in her pussy and bowels causing extreme discomfort. They crossed campus together, the six girls with Lisa taking turns hanging behind to giggle at the peek of ass cheek that kept showing with every step.

When they arrived at the fraternity that was their goal, Kelly and Jessica hung back with Lisa as the others went deep inside through the crowd to start partying. The party was very crowded. The lights were dim and the music was pounding. Lisa could feel the vibrations from the bass pounding up through her legs, increasing the discomfort caused by the large quantity of golf balls stuffed into her body.