Dizzy Goes To College Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grimaced with the pain of it and accepted another drink. She suddenly realized, after emptying her cup of screwdriver, that she had to pee really bad. She whispered to Jessica, who giggled and took her by the hand and led her into the party. On her way through the crowd, Lisa felt more than one hand grab at her ass and by the time she made it across the crowded main floor, she was holding the bottom of her dress down with both hands.

Jessica led Lisa to the bathroom and left her in the long line waiting to use it. She bounced on her feet, not realizing that the grasping of her ass, followed by the pulling on her dress, followed by the bouncing on her feet had caused the mouse cord to drop down between her legs.

A couple of guys behind her took notice though and laughed at the prospects of where the mouse might be located. One of them decided to find out and knelt down to follow the line of the cord, only to find it disappeared inside her leather panties. He decided to check it out further and grabbed the plug and gave it a quick tug.

This tug yanked the mouse downward, forcing the balls downward against the unrelenting plug. She turned around abruptly, which pulled the mouse harder and she felt the voluminous lubrication ooze down her thigh. She stopped mid turn and backed towards the guy before attempting to turn again to address him.

The guy holding the cord, however, noticed her predicament and used it to his advantage, taking up additional slack in the line every time she tried to turn around. Lisa finally just cocked her head around to yell at him and he smiled at her. He leaned in and pressed against her back.

"You seem to have a mouse cord hanging out of your ass. Why don't you just turn back around and I promise I'll just hold it steady for you."

"Just please don't pull it anymore." Lisa replied before turning back around.

The boys took advantage of this situation further by fondling Lisa's ass. Tentatively at first, but when she allowed this, they began pulling her dress up and squeezing her ass. Any time she turned to oppose their actions, the boy tugged on the line, releasing another ooze of lubrication and pussy juice down her thigh. She finally just let them grope her ass at will while she watched the line slowly dwindle in front of her.

They soon had hands full of ass, squeezing, pinching, groping. They got bolder and reached around her to fondle her breasts as well. The line slowly moved. When they were pinching and tugging a nipple with one hand while squeezing her ass with the other, her turn finally arrived and she went into the bathroom. Unfortunately, the guys followed her inside.

"Come on guys, I let you feel me up, now let me pee in peace please." Lisa tried to turn around, but one guy held the cord tight now and pushed her shoulders forward tugging her into a position bending at the waist.

"Tell you what." One guy replied, tugging on the mouse to accentuate his position. "Give us both a blow job and we'll let you pee."

"Fuck!" Lisa exclaimed. "Okay, but I have to go bad, let me pee first."

"You can pee during for all I care." The guy answered and he let her turn around finally. Lisa lifted her dress and sat down. She couldn't move the thong trapped over her pussy, but she figured the pee would flow around it.

The relief was lovely as she let her pee flow out and felt it splatter uncomfortably as it escaped the edges of the thong. Her relief was short lived however as the first cock worked into her mouth. She sucked it hard, hoping to get it over as quickly as possible. The guy had unfortunately been drinking quite a bit, so it took awhile, long beyond the completion of her release.

The guy finally came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. The second guy followed suit as the first guy peed in the sink. She blew him off, swallowed and he too peed in the sink. She waited for them to leave and cleaned up the mess on her thighs as best she could with toilet paper.

A knock at the door, caught her by surprise and she flushed, then got up and pulled the dress down only to hear a loud rip. She had forgotten about the tightness of the dress and the locks on her hips and subsequently pulled too fast and hard, ripping the seams on either side of the dress.

On the bright side, the dress was looser around her hips now. On the heavy negative, her thighs were now openly revealed all the way up to the locks on her hips. Further to the negative, no way the dress would hold the cord any more. Any additional tugging was only going to further rip open the stretched seams on her sides. So she wound up the cord and held it in her left hand.

She left the bathroom to the next person in line. A group had laughed when she exited, she assumed the two guys had told them that she had blown them both. Really this all paled by her need to get the key to these locks.

Lisa crossed the crowded room again, looking for her companions, and after some crowded room fondling, found them and found herself with another drink in her right hand. She asked Jessica if she had found the girl who had the key yet, but she said she hadn't. They would keep looking.

The other girls had returned now and the seven of them headed out together into the back room where a lot of people were dancing, though it was really quite crowded and any attempt for dancing was greatly stifled. The seven girls forced their way to the middle of the room and began dancing. Lisa really didn't feel like dancing, but figured there was nothing better to do until that key turned up. She had forgotten about the cord, which dropped from her grasp at some point and Jessica picked it up. She tugged the cord hard and Lisa grunted as it yanked her backwards.

Jessica pressed her small breasts into Lisa's back and pulled tightly on the cord, wrapping it around her hand. At the same time, Kelly pressed against Lisa in front and they sandwiched her tightly between them. Lisa let it go and just danced against them as they grinded into her body. Kelly started kissing her and Lisa gave in and kissed her back. Jessica took advantage of the loud music and the passion that Kelly had pulled Lisa into.

Jessica quickly discovered the tears in the dress she had 'lent' to Lisa and decided that since she had ruined her dress, there was no point not further destroying it. She lifted the ass of the dress and rubbed against Lisa, grinding her from behind and sliding her hands all over Lisa's body.

The beat of the music and the alcohol soothed Lisa to let herself enjoy the wandering hands and she didn't notice as Jessica softly tugged the dress, ripping the seams higher and higher until the material hung loosely from just below her breasts. Jessica then reached around her and started heavily squeezing Lisa's breasts and pinching her nipples as Kelly reached to her naked ass and squeezed the dual globes.

Lisa opened her mouth to allow Kelly full access, pressing her tongue to rub it against Kelly's as they kissed. She began moaning as Kelly thrust her thigh between Lisa's legs and rubbed her full pussy. The pressure from both sides was tremendous and Lisa came, rewarding Kelly's thigh with a dripping of her juice.

Brenda, meanwhile, had cuffed a leather wrist cuff around each of Lisa's wrists while she was in her sexual abandon. While Lisa danced on, Brenda strapped a cuff to each of her ankles also. She secured each cuff with a small padlock.

The song ended and Jessica and Kelly escorted Lisa to the bar. Lisa was a bit woozy from her recent cum, the most recent of events to weaken her, and she barely noticed as they propped her up against the bar.

"Get us some drinks Lisa"

Lisa reached a hand up to wave down the guy behind the bar and he promptly ignored her while chatting up some girl down at the other end. Looking around, she noticed a pitcher of something with an orange color just out of reach. She climbed up on the foot rest and leaned over, she could almost reach it. She leaned further and lifted herself up until her ass was on the edge of the bar and she was leaning her belly right on top of the bar and she got it. She picked up the pitcher and set it on the bar and went to reach for some glasses when suddenly someone grabbed her right ankle.

She looked down to see Kelly smiling up at her and tugging her right leg wide out to the side, pulling her as she struggled to maintain her left foot balanced on the foot rest. A devious smile crossed her face as Kelly dangled a pair of hand cuffs and *click* attached them to the footrest just past the connection to the bar and *click* attached the other end to the cuff on her ankle.

Lisa looked at her, confused, then laughed and said, "Come off it." She was then alarmed when she felt her left ankle pulled off its already precarious hold on the foot rest and her body slid to the bar. She was holding onto the bar as she looked terrified over at Jessica, who shortly thereafter pulled out another set of cuffs and a couple of *clicks* later had managed to pull her spread wide with her feet over four feet apart.

It strained her thighs to be stretched like this, but it was far from the split her nimble body was capable of. Still, there was an uncomfortableness of the situation that far exceeded any physical discomfort. She looked pleadingly from Jessica to Kelly, but they were already standing up and smiling their mischievous grins at her while sauntering around either side of the bar.

Lisa watched with great apprehension as they approached her now from behind the bar, each grabbing one of her wrists. She fought with all she had to keep her grip on the bar edge, but her single arm strength turned out to be no match for the two girls who used both arms to grasp her wrists and pull them out, tugging and pulling until her pelvis was locked tight to the edge of the bar and her ass was forced up into the air. They fumbled around and Kelly cuffed her right wrist to the bar sink while Jessica then pulled hard to stretch an extra couple of inches to reach the cuff to the padlock on the liquor cabinet.

Lisa nearly broke into tears just in apprehension of what might be planned by these devious girls who so delighted in abusing her. It hurt her neck to look up, so she finally just drooped her head down as the two girls left her there and returned to the other side of the bar. Kelly poured a round of drinks from the pitcher for her and the other girls. She laughed and put a straw in one glass and leaned over grabbing Lisa by the hair and smiling at her when she got her attention. "Drink up." She laughed, sitting the glass on the table top behind the bar where 'bartenders' would mix drinks and cut fruits.

Kelly, Jessica, Brenda and the other girls were laughing and drinking right at Lisa's upturned ass. The short dress left the bottom half of her ass cheeks to the open air in this position and Lisa knew that the leather panties were surely visible to anyone who cared to look. As if on cue to Lisa's internal struggles of her current exhibition, She felt a hand on either cheek and looked up to see Kelly, a drink in her right hand, her left hand casually playing with her right cheek and to the other side, Jessica doing likewise. They chatted as if they weren't squeezing and toying with her ass, as if Lisa wasn't even there. And how she wished she wasn't at this moment.

They got more bold as time went on and pushed Lisa's dress up to completely reveal her ass, still toying with it as casually as if it were a normal thing to have a girls up turned, thong covered ass sitting on a bartop at a party. Lisa felt tired, but she sipped her drink and tried to block out the feelings of helplessness that were overtaking her.

SMACK! Kelly slapped her bare ass hard to get her attention. "Lis, we are going to mingle, want to come?"

Lisa's eyes flew open at the smack and she brightened at the prospect of being released from this humiliating position. "Yes, please, I want to come!"

Kelly giggled, "We'll find someone to help you with that. Be back soon." The girls all giggled at her double entendre and walked away, leaving Lisa bound to the bar, ass fully on display for the entire party to enjoy.