Dizzy Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back to see Jenna giggling at her. "You better not do that anymore tonight." She laughed. "I'm afraid your ass hangs out a little."

A little meaning the tight skirt had pulled up over her hips when she bent over. Lisa hadn't noticed Jenna slide the material up with a finger in the back and believed it had happened all on it's own. She quickly pulled the skirt down and put on the other stocking and strapped on a pair of black two-inch heels that somehow fit perfectly.

"You look great!" Jenna said, taking a glance at herself in the mirror, her knee length khaki skirt and short sleeved blouse in great contrast to Lisa's open midriff, cleavage and skirt that hung a mere two inches below her crotch.

Lisa didn't have a chance to admire herself as Jenna grasped her hand and led her out the door. She was barely aware of the gropes and jeers as they rushed through the halls and down the stairs and across campus, Lisa struggling in her heels to keep up with Jenna in her comfortable flats.

The Sorority House was a long walk and Lisa was wishing she had a car when she felt very drafty. Looking down as Jenna drug her along, she realized that her skirt was up over her hips! She stopped, pulling back on her hand and pulled down hard, blocking out the snickers of the group of guys who had been following her naked ass across campus.

Jenna simply looked back innocently, smiling that Lisa hadn't noticed her lifting the skirt as they left the room and she had been exposing her ass to everyone they passed. "What is wrong Lisa?"

"This damned skirt keeps riding up!" She complained. "Maybe I should just stay home."

"Don't be ridiculous Lisa." Came Jenna's predictable answer. "You'll be fine. Now let's go." She tugged at her hand again, pulling Lisa off balance and forward.

"Well at least try to walk slower." Lisa complained, her hips swinging as the high heels dictated as she tried to keep pace with Jenna.

Jenna stopped then and put an arm around Lisa's waist. "Okay sweetie." She answered and walked slowly with her. Lisa began to feel uncomfortable with Jenna's arm around her waist, but she couldn't get up the nerve to ask her not to. Jenna, meanwhile, managed to pull Lisa's skirt up to her waist and held her hand on her hip. With a silent giggle she pulled down with her arm, pressing the strapless bra down with the pressure of her arm until she saw Lisa's nipples pop out of the top. Lisa didn't notice, her head fuzzy with the alcohol. She occasionally glanced over her shoulder to see the group of college boys and men that were ogling Lisa's ass and taking pictures as they walked across the campus.

Lisa also noticed the crowd and whispered to Jenna. "Those boys are following us."

Jenna whispered back. "Yes, I think they like us. Maybe they will come to the party with us."

Lisa felt the draft, but had reassured herself that the wind was simply blowing up her skirt since it had felt drafty since she put the damned thing on. A few minutes later, they arrived at the doors to a large house and received a number of screams and some yelling and some applause. Jenna started rushing up the steps, pulling Lisa behind her. As she was pulled forward, Lisa was forced to lean forward and her breasts popped right out of the small top. She squealed in embarrassment and tried to yank the top back up over her breasts with her left hand as Jenna securely held her right.

Jenna quickly introduced her to people as they entered. More than once, a boy or girl would look Lisa up and down and more than once someone took a liberty and pinched her ass cheek. Lisa tried to protest to Jenna, but was pulled along in a line of introductions, not realizing that her skirt was still up over her ass and still trying to tuck her 36C breasts into a 34B brassiere.

Jenna stopped inside to introduce Lisa to her housemistress, Sonya and her boyfriend, Jeff. As they approached, Jenna asked Lisa to be very polite and maybe she could get her in the House. They engaged in some small talk and began to discuss the Sorority when Jeff and Sonya started laughing through the conversation as they watched Jeff's housemate, Ken standing behind Lisa, a look of amazement on his face at her bare ass. As they continued in the conversation through the urge to burst out in laughter, Lisa felt the unmistakable sensation of a hand squeezing her ass. "Shit!" She whispered to Jenna. "Someone is squeezing my ass." She told her, afraid to look back to see who it is.

Jenna nearly burst out laughing. What kind of an airhead wouldn't look back to see who was grabbing their ass? She asked herself laughing hysterically in her head. A little quick thinking and she responded. "It's best not to encourage them Lisa. Pretend they aren't there and they will probably go away." She whispered, but loud enough for Sonya and Jeff to hear and they couldn't hold back a small giggle. "Just don't embarrass me please. These are all friends of the Sorority and it would be awkward if we had a confrontation."

Lisa whispered back, "Okay, I'll try." She tried to concentrate on the conversation between Jenna and her friends. She grabbed the sides of her skirt and pulled down hard, trying to force the hand to pull away. Instead the hand started coming at her from below, as Ken knelt behind her and started squeezing both cheeks with his hands. Lisa struggled against the desire to turn around and ask the hands to behave themselves, but didn't want to embarrass herself or Jenna.

She whispered again to Jenna. "They keep doing it."

"Just a second." Jenna told the couple, breaking the conversation, watching the tears fall down her friends face as they laughed. She turned towards Lisa and looked down over her shoulder, acknowledging Ken's wink with a half smile. She then whispered in Lisa's ear, loud enough for Sonya to hear, "Okay Lisa. This guy is bad news; he has a reputation of starting fights at these parties. Try not to get him angry. He is probably hoping you will turn around and talk to him so he can get you to go upstairs and fuck him. You can if you want, but I wouldn't, you don't want a reputation this early in the year. In a few minutes I'll be done talking to Sonya, she is the housemistress and she will have a major vote to decide if you can join the House in the end. Please try not to embarrass me, if you walk away, she will likely be offended, but I will still be your friend. You just can't join the Sorority then. It's up to you Lisa. I'm glad he isn't squeezing my ass, but I would grit my teeth and bear through it."

Lisa simply sighed. She didn't want to embarrass her only friend and she did want to join the Sorority, or she thought she did. She resolved to pay attention to the conversation and try her hardest to block out the hands that now kneaded her ass cheeks, squeezing hard and pulling them apart, forcing the tight thong deeper into her ass. "And this year, we are going to rule this University." Sonya continued the conversation.

"Damned Right!" Jenna agreed. "You'll help us won't you Lisa?"

"Ummm. Sure, of course." Lisa replied, noticing in the corners of her eyes, as a group seemed to be surrounding them, engaged in the conversation. She smiled, thinking that it was great to be here in the center of this conversation that had captivated everyone's attention. Ken looked around at the crowd who had gathered to see how flighty this Dizz they had been told about really was. Many men ogled her ass as Ken slid a finger under the back of the thong, beneath the waistband and pulling out at the material that slid between her legs. Ken grasped the thong in his right first then, and gently tugged up, forcing the material to rub against her clitoris, her lips and her anus as he pulled and released, sawing the material up and down. The sensations were starting to feel really good and a light moan escaped her lips. Lisa bit her lip, hoping none had heard.

Sonya and Jeff were crying a stream of tears from biting back their laughter and Jenna nearly cried just looking at their expression. They snuck occasional looks down at Ken as he tortured Lisa, but only when they were sure that Lisa wouldn't notice their knowledge of her problem.

"So tell me about yourself." Sonya engaged Lisa in conversation, struggling to maintain eye contact as she saw Lisa's entire body starting to jostle slightly as Ken yanked her thong up and down harder, torturing her clit into a most undesired state of excitement.

Ken figured he could do no wrong now. This chick had to be the dumbest girl on the planet. No matter what he did, she was going to stay locked in this conversation to the bitter end. The thought of standing up and fucking her right there ran through his mind more than once, but that would be a bit too graphic and there were better ways to have fun. Besides, his girlfriend was here somewhere.

"Well," Lisa started, pausing to grunt as Ken tugged up again on the back of her thong. "I am from California, in the San Diego areaaauuuhhh…" She trailed off as Ken tugged hard, the force thrusting her forward as the thong scraped hard across her clit and anus. Her breasts jumped out of the top, nipples hard and pointing straight at Sonya. She couldn't help but to laugh aloud as she looked down at the large breasts escaping from the restrictive top. Lisa blushed a bright red as she released her skirt to quickly tug the top up over her breasts. But as she did that, she felt the skirt tugged up by Ken's left hand above her waist and quickly released the top to pull it down again, mortified that her ass and pubic hair had just been flashed to the entire circle.

Laughter abounded as Lisa flushed, looking briefly around in embarrassment before forcing herself to reengage in the conversation with Sonya. "I decided to come hererrrrrrrrrr." Ken pulled up even harder; forcing her up to her tip toes before tugging down so hard that the waistband pulled down to the sides of her hips. Lisa's breasts popped free again, to the delight of the crowd, but Lisa held tight to the skirt, trapping the panty waist band from being pulled down with her right hand while pulling her left, then right breast back into her top with her left hand. Jenna meanwhile stepped back one-step to enjoy the view as she saw Lisa totally engaged in Sonya's conversation. She nearly hurt herself biting down on her lip as Ken stood up now and tugged hard, causing Lisa's tits to jostle out once more as the thong pulled in between her pussy lips. Since Ken was holding the thong up above the small of her back, Jenna could easily see under the skirt. The thong was nowhere to be seen except coming out of her ass and into her pussy lips, just an inch showing across her perineum.

Ken held her like this, forcing her to lean forward with the panties pulling hard at her sex. She released the skirt to reinsert her boobs in her top, but leaning forward as she was forced to do, she had trouble keeping them in place. Meanwhile, Ken yanked the skirt up again, revealing now her ass and pussy lips to the crowd. Lisa's eyes popped open and her jaw dropped. Finally, she held her left hand across her boobs and returned her right hand to once again pull her skirt down, at least on the right side. The left side remained pulled up from Ken's hand on her thong.

"To." Lisa was panting now, struggling hard to maintain the conversation as Sonya struggled hard to bite back her laughter. "To. See some more of the world." Her words were labored as almost all of her weight was balancing on the thin piece of fabric wedged between her pussy and ass. Ken then released the hold, pulling down so that the panties tugged down hard. Unfortunately, Lisa's grip was not as strong and the panty band slid between her hand and thigh. The panties now hung loosely around her thighs. Lisa's mouth dropped at the feel of air all around her pussy.

"Well that is a nice aspiration." Sonya reengaged her attention. "I hope to get to California some day. Sounds like a nice place."

Jenna pulled Ken back as he was about to go in for more. "I don't think Candy is happy right now." She whispered, pointing him towards his girlfriend who tore away a tearful laugh long enough to scowl at him and stomp away.

Ken laughed. "Ahh, she loves a good show. See ya later hon. Great find." He ran off after Candy.

Jenna was torn between ending this and moving on or continuing awhile, now that she was in the backdrop. She smiled at Sonya, holding up five fingers to signify she wanted another five minutes.

"Well, yes, I think Southern California is a wonderful place. But we don't have the tree-EEEEes." Lisa nearly screamed the Es as her eyes popped open. She still refused to look down as Jenna pushed her index finger against Lisa's now naked and visibly lubricated pussy. Jenna licked her lips at the fun this year was going to be. She couldn't believe that this girl was going to stand here and have a conversation while she finger fucked her. But better Jenna have her than someone more sadistic. So she smiled and pushed up, her finger sliding one digit at a time up and into Lisa's pussy. It was wetter than Jenna could have hoped for and as her lips spread, a clear fluid leaked down onto her hand.

"Oh my God!" Sonya said aloud, watching as Jenna started pushing her finger up and down, slowly fucking Lisa while she stood there, panties hanging between her legs. She noticed Lisa looking up at her and quickly added. "It must be terrible not having any treeeees." She slightly mocked Lisa's extension on the word trees, smiling to herself as she drew a laugh from the gathered crowd. Lisa simply grew a look of near contentment mixed with panic, as her eyes opened wide then grew droopy in response to the continuous fingering she was receiving.

"Don't you think?" Sonya said loudly repeating her question.

"I, I'm sorry, I didn't hear the question over the noise." Lisa tried for the quick recovery, anxious to not let Sonya think she wasn't attentive to their conversation.

Meanwhile, aside from the booming music in the other room, the place was actually pretty quiet. Lisa was blocking it out intentionally, but nearly everyone was watching with quieted laughter and whispers as Jenna picked up the pace, her hand shoving up and down faster in and out of Lisa's pussy right in front of everyone.

"I asked if you thought that it was pretty warm here." Sonya said, trying her hardest to look stern and disappointed.

"YES!" Lisa answered, as Jenna thrust a second finger inside her and pressed her thumb against her clit. "YES!" She said again, causing Sonya to laugh aloud as she witnessed Lisa's face turning redder and redder, an orgasm obviously well on its way.

Sonya gave a look to Jenna to let her know what would soon happen and Jenna broke off, leaving Lisa panting, her pussy mouth gripping for the fingers that had left it in such need. Before getting up though she took the thong crotch and shoved it up into Lisa's pussy with her finger, forcing the material deep into her pussy. She continued slowly to push more and more of the panty material up and into her pussy. She could feel the material soaking through, which would only serve to help hold it in place. She shoved more and more; until it stretched from the front and back, holding on by Lisa's thighs and her hands, which maintained a panicked, hold on her skirt as if to keep this violation from knowledge.

"UUUmmpphhh!" Lisa grunted as the thong and Jenna's finger entered her more and more. "It is rather niiiiiiice oooo" She struggled to speak as Jenna shoved again, forcing as much fabric as possible into her pussy. "Weather here. A little cooler than I am used to, but nice."

Jenna stood up giggling. Lisa was now standing, her pantywaist band holding up across her thighs because they were so tight. Every inch of material from the front to the back was shoved up into her pussy; the front and back of the waistband were actually tautly pulled towards Lisa's well-plugged pussy. She couldn't believe this dizzy bitch was standing here letting all this happen to her and acting like she thought not a soul noticed the whole ordeal.

Jenna stepped forward again, face flushed with laughter and looked at Lisa, face flushed with embarrassment and her near orgasm. Sonya finally took the initiative of breaking off for more fun. "Well, I certainly hope you will pledge our house. We could really use a fun person like you around the place."

Lisa, through the discomfort of nearly an entire panty shoved into her pussy forced a smile. "Yes, that would be wonderful."

Jenna took her by the arm. "We will see you later Sonya." She began to lead Lisa away.

"Don't leave without saying goodbye." Sonya answered.

"Oh, we won't." Jenna replied, pulling Lisa behind her. Lisa released her hold on her skirt and felt the panty band hugging at her thighs. She stopped abruptly and Jenna whispered into here ear as she pulled her to continue walking, the panty band elastic tugging forward and backward on the material in her crotch. "What is wrong with you?" She whispered with a nearly angry tone. "Do you want Sonya to think you don't want to be here? If you don't you can leave."

Lisa leaned her head towards Jenna. "They did stuff to me."

"Who dear? Who did what to you? Oh God, don't cry again, please."

"I won't, it just… is there a private room somewhere? I have to get these panties out of me."

"What do you have a wedgie?" Jenna asked, struggling to hold back her laughter.

"No, well, kind of. Is there anywhere?" Lisa sounded so sad.

"Okay, in here quick and pull it out then let's get back to the party." Jenna shoved Lisa into a closet. Lisa reached for a light switch but couldn't find one. She reached down to quickly tug the panty from her crotch. As she did she heard a noise.

"Oh yessss." It was a woman's voice, only inches away from her ear. "Come on sweetie are you going to help me or not?" The voice asked Lisa.

"I um…" Lisa stammered, not realizing someone was in here. She reached for the doorknob, trying to get out. She realized moments later, there was none. She knocked on the door for Jenna to let her out. "Jenna!" She said aloud.

"Shhhhh" came the woman's voice as a hand clasped on her mouth. "I'm trying to have sex in here, don't alert the public for Christ's sake."

"Sorry…" Lisa whispered. "I am just trying to get out and I can't find the door knob."

"What is your rush? You can play too if you like." The woman's voice answered.

"Thank you, really, but I don't think so. Not now." She replied, hoping the politeness wouldn't offend the woman. She groaned as she tugged the now soaking panties from her pussy and pulled them back into position. The feeling was miserable, wet sticky panties clinging to her pussy and ass. She felt frantically for the doorknob.

"Come on sweetie, please won't you help me? I really could use your help." The woman's voice came to her.

Lisa responded again, "I really don't think that is for me, but thank you for the offer."

"Here," The woman's hand somehow found Lisa's wrist and pulled her tight against her. Lisa panicked as the woman's neck rested on her shoulder. "Just let me lean against you so my lover can fuck me properly."

Lisa saw no alternative and stood as the woman leaned against her, panting and breathing all down her neck. "Be a doll and squeeze my tits would you sweetie? It would help me cum."

Lisa gulped deeply. "Sorry, I don't do that. I mean…" she stammered. "I'm sorry."

"Okay, well at least get on your hands and knees so I can lean over you."

"I really don't think that would be proper." Lisa said, pushing back slightly as the thrusts in her new friend's body pushed against her.

"Please." The woman pleaded. "Just for a minute and I'll help you get out of here." The woman started pushing down on Lisa's shoulders, forcing her compliance.