Dizzy Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Lisa replied. "Just for a minute."

Lisa got down on her hands and knees on the floor. The woman knelt down at her side, then reached out as if to find where Lisa was. Her left hand reached out and bumped into Lisa's left breast, giving it a playful squeeze. "Oh there you are." She whispered. She judged properly and her right hand landed right on Lisa's left ass cheek. She gave it a quick squeeze as she leaned forward, resting her belly on Lisa's back. "Now don't fall sweetie"

Lisa couldn't believe the position she was in but locked her elbows in as the woman jolted against her back. Fortunately, the closet was matted, not carpeted, so it didn't hurt her knees. She counted the moments for the woman to hurry up and cum, but instead found herself getting excited at the moaning the woman was doing.

The man started pounding so hard that Lisa nearly fell over. Then, she felt the woman reach one arm over her right shoulder and the other arm between her legs. With the left arm she grabbed Lisa's breast, with the right arm, she grabbed Lisa's thigh, holding on tight as the guy fucked her hard. She moaned and moaned, "Yes, Oh God Yes!" She screamed. Lisa started feeling that sensation again as the woman's forearm rubbed against her crotch. "Mmmmmm" a moan escaped her lips.

"Oh damn" a man's voice broke through the growing sexual heat, "I'm going to cum Elaine."

"Not inside me Joe!" She screamed, "but I'm cumming too!" She screamed out "YES!" and started shuddering against Lisa in her prone position.

"Here it comes baby!" The guy yelled and just then, Lisa felt a splatter against her left cheek. She turned her head afraid to admit what it was and felt a second splatter across her back.

"Fuck yeah, that was great." The guy said and Elaine was suddenly lifted up off of Lisa and a door opened behind her. Lisa quickly got up on her feet, afraid of being locked in the closet again and she wiped the side of her face as she stepped out, eyes squinting hard against the light after all that darkness.

She didn't see the flash that momentarily went off before she wiped the glob of cum from her face. She quickly pushed through the crowd at the door and found Jenna talking to some girls in the kitchen.

"This is she." Jenna smiled, introducing the wide eyed, smiling girls to Lisa. "Lisa, I'd like you to meet Jordan and Kim, they are two of my sisters."

"Hello." Lisa meekly smiled, walking up to meet them.

"What in the hell is that?" Jenna said, noting the white glob hanging from Lisa's hair.

Lisa quickly reached to where Jenna was looking and felt the thick glob in her hand, and wiped it up. "Umm, I don't know." Lisa lied. "Do you have any paper towels?"

"Sure." Jenna said, ripping a paper towel down off the roll on the wall and extending it to her. "Here."

Lisa wiped her hand off then felt the stick glob dripping down her back, which she tried to discreetly clean up by reaching behind her. Jordan and Kim gave a questioning look to Jenna; she only smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"So we hear you want to pledge our Sorority House Lisa." Jordan began in with an interrogation.

"Yes," Lisa replied leaning against the counter. "I would like that very much."

"Who wants Lisa as an initiate?" Jordan asked. Kim and Jenna raised their hands together. "Me!"

"Wait." Kim said, sniffing loudly in the air. "Do you all smell sex?"

Jordan and Jenna giggled as Lisa blushed.

Jordan broke the giggle. "Yes, definitely. Have you been fucking anyone Jenna?"

"Not me Jordan!" Jenna answered. "Kim?"

"Not me," replied Kim, "Jordan?"

"Not me," answered Jordan, then all three ladies turned to Lisa. "Lisa?" they all asked in unison with a lilt in their voices. "NO!" Lisa answered, "I didn't! I just had this guy shoving his fingers…" Lisa trailed off as the three leaned in to hear her retell the event. "No, I didn't have sex." She quietly finished the conversation.

"Oh well, could be nothing." Kim sneered. "Lot's of people do have sex at these parties, could be coming from the closet or something."

Jordan and Jenna laughed aloud, the laugh escaping their lips in spite of efforts to hold back. Lisa only blushed continuously.

"Jenna," Lisa leaned over and whispered to her roommate. "I think I want to go home now."

Jenna leaned over to whisper her response. "If you stick around, I think I can get you in as a pledge tonight. Why don't you have another drink and we will go down and dance or something if the conversation is boring you."

"Oh no!" Lisa said, feeling she had offended her only friend. "It isn't that. I enjoy talking with you and your friends. It is just the whole ordeal with the not so nice people around here."

"Just stay close to me Lis." Jenna answered. "I'll do my best to protect you."

The four stood chatting about classes and what the House was planning, discussing previous escapades and future excursions, including a planned trip to the Caribbean in the winter. "Now that is worth every penny. Last year I got a full body bronzing. I can't wait to renew." Jenna said within the conversation.

Lisa gave a puzzled look at the phrase 'full body bronzing'. "She sunbathes nude." Jordan giggled the response. "Don't you?" She answered, admiring Lisa's tan despite her pale complexion.

"Oh!" Lisa replied. "Well, I have tanned nude before, but not really by choice."

The three housemates looked at each other in confusion. "What do you mean Lisa?" Jenna asked to clear up the confusion.

"Oh, well, I have been naked in the sun for days on end, but usually I would prefer not to be. I just, well," she hesitated, peaking the others' interest. "Well, let's just say that sometimes I have been coerced into sunbathing nude and it wasn't really my decision to do so."

"We will have to get some more than that." Jenna prodded. "Were you forced or convinced by others who were nude sunbathing?" "Was it on a beach?" She smiled, waiting for the story to unfold. Her cousin had told her to ask Lisa about nude sunbathing and she was happy it was working into the conversation so easily.

"Well, I guess I can tell you all, but please, it has to be between us."

"Of course. We are all friends here." The three girls agreed, all knowing and anticipating that this should be a good story.

"I can't believe I am telling this," Lisa began, taking a deep drink from her fourth, or was it fifth frozen daiquiri of the evening. "But one time, just as an example of how these things seem to happen, I was with my girlfriends Suzie and Lauren and Julie at the beach. We had rented a house for senior week and were partying pretty heavy when we all decided to get on our suits and go to the beach for a dip."

Lisa leaned back, pausing a moment to suck in a deep gulp of liquid encouragement so she could continue the story. "Well, as I slid out of my clothes and was getting ready to put on my suit, the other girls jumped on me."

Jenna, Jordan and Kim looked at each other smiling, and then refocused on the story. "They kind of drug me up to the roof deck of the house and handcuffed me to a lounge chair. They were nice enough to spray me down so I wouldn't burn and then they put a towel over my face so it wouldn't get burnt, then they…" Lisa trailed off, obviously wanting to hide the rest of her story.

"Go on." Jenna pushed.

"Well, let's leave it at they tied my ankles down and left me there all day while they went to the beach. They released me that night, but got me again the next afternoon only on my stomach this time. So I left with an all over tan." She was summarizing a great deal, the three girls could tell there was a lot left out and they wanted to hear more.

"Is that all?" Jenna questioned, trying to keep this line of conversation going, to reveal the secrets that she knew were just out of reach. "What else did they do while you were tied down?"

"Oh, well, you would really have to understand that we were all friends for years. It is a little complicated the kind of relationship we had. We were very close."

"Well, tell us, maybe we can all four be as close as you were with your friends back home." Jenna wasn't about to let this go now.

Lisa snapped her eyes towards Jenna. "Umm, well no offense, but I am kind of happy to not be in that kind of relationship here. I wanted to get away from it which is part of why I came here."

"Oh, I see." Jenna lent, her voice shrinking sadly. "We aren't good enough for you. I understand."

"No, oh no!" Lisa shouted. "It isn't that. I like you very much! I want to be your friend very much. I just want to be friends like Suzie, Lauren and Julie, not like me. It is hard to explain really." She got an exasperated look on her face as she saw the three girls were offended and she absolutely was at a loss at how she had gotten them that way.

"Okay, well I'll tell you, but please, don't say a word about it again." She pleaded and the three girls smiled brightly and agreed their secrecy. "Well, they liked to torture me, not anything painful really, just embarrassing. So while I was tied to the lounge chair all week." The girls noticed that it was expanded now from two days to all week. "They did stuff to me, like sexual stuff."

Lisa flushed as she revealed the story. "What kind of sexual stuff?" Jordan asked, licking her lips with interest.

"I seem to be empty." Lisa sighed as she drained the last of her daiquiri. Jenna was right there, pouring another glass for all four girls.

"You want to go to my room?" Jordan asked, offering some more privacy.

"Yes!" Kim exclaimed in anticipation. "Let's go to Jordan's room."

It was agreed without Lisa's vote, and two minutes later they were climbing the stairs with a full blender of daiquiris, Lisa struggling against her intoxication to climb the stairs. When they all settled in on the bed, Jenna secretly locked the door behind them and turned the lights down low with the dimmer switch. She then switched on the overhead camera that she knew Jordan used to record her escapades in the bed.

Lisa gulped hard and continued with her story. "Okay, so I was tied down to that damned lounge chair on the roof all week while the other girls went out on the boardwalk. They said I needed an all over tan and once I was tan enough that I could go up and down the boardwalk with them.

"So while they left me in the hot sun for hours at a time, they left a bucket under my waist in case I had to go and ran a cold jug of water with a long straw to my mouth so I could hydrate. They would come back every two to three hours to reapply a thick coating of sun lotion to keep me from burning. They told me it was for my own good; for once they didn't want me burning up all summer. But then, well, they didn't want me to …"

She hesitated and gulped deeply, whispering the next word. "Poop in the bucket because it would be so messy. And, well, in spite of my arguments that I could hold it in, Suzie forced a plug into my butt hole so I wouldn't make a mess. It was not pleasant, laying all day with a plug up my ass. And each day she said she had to use a larger one because my asshole was loosening up and would spit it out. Now, I know there was no way those things were pushing out of my ass, I tried like hell to push them out, but by the end of the week, she must have shoved a cucumber up there. At least if felt that big."

The three girls were whimpering with excitement, plans raging through their minds of how they were going to enjoy Lisa this year. She was going to be their toy and each story was going to give them more to go on in devising their games. As they thought it could get no better, Lisa continued.

"About every other night they would have a party at the house with people they had met on the boardwalk. And they would leave me cuffed and tied down. It was really embarrassing. People would come up and pull my breasts through the tight cross strands of the lounge chair, it was one of those kind with a bunch of plastic tubes going across a metal frame. I think it was the second party that someone pulled my breasts through the plastic tubes and it hurt, then they attached weighted clamps from my nipples and let them hang, stretching my nipples. Well, this just gave Suzie another goal and she decided I needed bigger nipples, so every time I was sunning my back, she would leave these heavier and heavier weights on my nipples. Now they are just distorted."

Jordan had her hand buried in her crotch; she was so turned on by this story. She let out a light moan, gaining a quick giggle from Kim and Jenna, though the two of them were breathing kind of heavily too.

"Can we see them?" Jenna asked, wishing now that she had paid more attention to them earlier.

"Umm. I really would prefer not to." Lisa responded.

"Please." Jenna begged. "I just want to see for myself. I have thought of doing the same thing to lengthen my nipples." She lied. "I want to see the end results before I do anything drastic."

Lisa gave in and pulled her top down. Her nipples looked normal, a little long, maybe an inch long. "They don't look so big to me." Jenna offered. "Mine are almost that long when they get hard."

"But they aren't hard." Lisa answered and the three women breathed in deep. It was Jenna who had to make the move to find out how big they would get. She took her glass and touched Lisa's left nipple with it. The icy drink caused Lisa to jump, but she realized what Jenna wanted to see and stayed still besides her embarrassment. She felt it growing and soon the three girls gasped in amazement as a full two-inch nipple stuck out at them.

"See?" Lisa sighed. "She made me a freak."

"No!" Jenna cried. "They are beautiful." She leaned in and kissed the cold nipple, taking it gently between her lips and teasing it with her tongue. It grew even longer; probably full two and a half inches into her mouth. She pulled back and stared in wide-eyed amazement. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you." Lisa shyly accepted the compliment before tucking her nipples back into her top and taking another sip of her daiquiri. "But that is what happened. That and the groping and fingering and such while I lay there, tied down at the parties. Suzie loved to torment me and make me cum in front of a bunch of strangers. It was so embarrassing, but I had no way to stop her. I tried to get away when they released me to eat and shower and poop in the mornings, but they would catch me, tackle me and carry me back to await another torturous day."

"Did anyone ever fuck you?" Jenna asked while sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, her skirt pulled up to her hips.

"Oh no!" Exclaimed Lisa. "They would never let anyone have sex with me. Guys could masturbate onto my back, but never fuck me. They did one time slide a guy next to me and had me suck his cock, but that was one time only. They would also sometimes play games where they would take turns pushing things into my ass to see who was most creative or how much I could fit. Actually, by the end of the week, I think they did push a cucumber in. Fortunately, it has shrunk down again, my ass that is. My nipples seem to be permanent.

"Oh!" Lisa went on the alcohol fully releasing her inhibitions. "Once Suzie gave me what she called sex torture. She would fuck me with a carrot until I was ready to cum and then leave for a half hour before fucking me again. She did that all day once and I was a wreck. No matter how much I begged, she wouldn't let me cum. The next morning I tried to finish off in the shower, but she caught me and that day forced a vibrator inside me on it's lowest setting all day, keeping me right at the edge, but I couldn't bring off an orgasm. The vibrator was just too small and she put something under my tummy and thighs so I couldn't rub my clitty to get off."

Lisa looked at the near orgasmic faces of her friends. "Well that is my story. Do any of you have anything like that to share?"

Jenna pulled her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked. She had to have this girl.

"Not yet." Jenna smiled, looking over at Jordan and Kim. The other two, likewise smiled, raising their fingers to each other's mouths for a quick suck.

"Let's play a game!" Jenna cried out. The other two agreed without a word and soon they were all chugging their drinks. Lisa started to feel a little dizzy. "Just ummm…" Lisa stammered. "No drinking if that is okay. I am getting pretty trashed."

"It's a party Lis." Jenna answered. "What would it be without drinks?"

The other girls agreed and one pulled out four shot glasses and a bottle of Rum. Within an hour, Lisa could barely keep her eyes open. Somehow the other three girls won all the time and were relatively sober.

"Okay, let's join the party!" Jenna yelled out, dragging Lisa up off the bed.

"Please." Lisa stumbled with every word. "Leaf me. Go haff sssum fun."

Jenna smiled as they picked her up, between Jordan and Jenna and carried Lisa out and down the stairs with Kim leading the way right into the living room where people were dancing.

"I thought you had left without saying goodbye!" Sonya shouted to Jenna.

"Never sweetie!" Jenna answered, smiling.

"Well what shall we do now?" Sonya mockingly asked the crowd. "I know, another drinking game."

Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head as they pushed her down onto the floor with Jenna and Jordan still holding her from collapsing. They played a game called pass it where everyone sat in a circle and drank from a bottle of Southern Comfort, guzzling as long as possible, then passing the bottle for the next person to drink. Jenna pushed Lisa's head back and started pouring the liquor into her mouth. Lisa choked finally, unable to hold her breath any longer. A mouth full of liquor coughed forward, spilling down over her chest and belly.

"She spilled, she drinks again!" They all yelled. Jenna whispered to her to swallow.

This time Jenna went light, not wanting Lisa to totally pass out and she was able to swallow it. As Lisa looked up, everything was spinning a little and very hazy. Jenna looked into her eyes. "Damn, I think we overdid it. She is gone."

"Fuck that!" Jordan responded. "After getting me all horny this little girl is going to get me off." Everyone laughed with a lot of questions about what had gotten Jordan all horny. Kim promptly filled in Sonya and anyone else nearby with the details.

Jenna looked angrily at Jordan. "Don't, she is mine."

Jordan responded with a frown, then a bright smile. "Vote!"

It quickly grew to a chant of 'Vote Vote Vote' until Sonya stood and hushed the crowd. "Very well then. A vote, but I am not really for this, school hasn't even started yet for Christ's sake."

Jordan pushed Jenna down on her way to standing up. "I'm first since I was challenged." Then to Kim and another girl in the house named Denise. "Please stand up the subject of the challenge."

Lisa groaned as they forced her to her feet.

Jordan walked up next to her. "This … potential pledge," she began with an indignant tone, "was upstairs telling Jenna, Kim and I a story that encouraged us to masturbate. She intentionally excited her would-be sisters and should pay the price."

Jenna went to stand up, but Jordan pushed her down. "Besides, if I am given this pledge, you will see a lot of this." She yanked down Lisa's top, spilling her breasts into open view. The group of about sixty remaining partiers laughed and applauded. Lisa was very slow to move as she reached down to pull up at the top, but Jordan had pulled it down to her waist and she couldn't reach it with Kim and Denise holding her by her arms. "And this!" She yelled to the now cheering group as she yanked down Lisa's skirt and panties to her knees. Lisa moaned and rolled her head back, trying to get away, but too drunk to resist very strongly. She was close to passing out.