Dizzy Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan continued. "I will ride her face until I cum all over it and encourage everyone else to do the same." Cheers rang out again. Jenna jumped up and smiled at her sister.

"Everyone loves a new pledge. May I remind you that she is my roommate and I brought her here? May I remind you that my cousin was the one that gave me all the information I needed or she would never be here in the first place?" Jenna paced as she approached Lisa's limp, exposed body. "If I get her," Jenna began; slowly pulling Lisa's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers, "You will get to see these," she stepped back to reveal the two and a half-inch long nipples that stuck out from her provocation. She did a small flourish as the crowd stood in awe, looking wide-eyed at the abnormally large nipples. "And you will get to see this!" She dropped to her knees and thrust a finger up into Lisa's pussy.

Lisa's head snapped up and her eyes popped open as Jenna started to finger her before the voyeuristic crowd. She then pulled her wet finger out of Lisa's pussy and had the girls turn her sideways and lean her forward as Jenna slid the wet finger up, rubbing the wetness on her anus. She went back to fingering her pussy as Lisa started moaning, and then coated her ass again, this time pressuring the tip inside. Then back to her pussy, then ass, then pussy, then ass. On the sixth attempt, she sank her finger all the way inside Lisa's asshole and Lisa let out a long, loud, deep moan.

"And THIS!" Jenna exclaimed as she began to finger fuck Lisa's asshole. "AND you will get to see it through the entirety of this school year."

Everyone screamed and cheered and shouted. Lisa's eyes closed as she continued to moan while Jenna spit on her finger to provide more lubrication while fingering her asshole.

Jordan saw the victory easily slipping away to Jenna and resolved to join the winning team. She knelt behind Jenna and whispered, "Fine, she is yours, just share her with me please."

Jenna smiled and whispered back. "Jordan my sister, she is all of ours. I am just going to make sure she stays that way." Then the two girls kissed to the applause of the crowd.

"Swing?" Sonya broke through the cheering with a single word question, which brought a smile to Jenna and Jordan's faces. They nodded in agreement. "SWING!" They cheered together.

Sonya looked to a few of the house sisters and they began rushing about, bringing in a ladder, getting things out of the closet and otherwise busying themselves with preparations. In a matter of a few minutes, the Swing was prepared. It was a leather harness that hung from hooks on the ceiling. Jenna continued to finger Lisa's asshole while the preparations were done. Jordan, upon Jenna's encouragement, reached around and started rubbing Lisa's clit with one hand and fucking her pussy with two fingers from her other hand.

Jenna and Jordan smiled and kissed as they touched each other's fingers together through the thin barriers of Lisa's orifices. Lisa was moaning loudly now, her hips grinding against the fingers that were bringing her to her orgasm. She was completely unintelligible as she thrashed in her drunken state, her orgasmic fluids exploding over Jordan's hand. Jordan jumped back, as did Jenna. They thought she was peeing because of the volume. But upon closer inspection, they could see it was pure girl cum, thick, clear and sticky.

"Oh my GOD!" Jenna cried out. Apparently Sonya and the others thought it had to be pee as well because they looked a bit peeved. "Sonya come here! It's cum! I swear!"

Sonya came forward in disbelief. But upon further inspection, including a touch, smell and taste test, the thick puddle beneath Lisa was indeed proven to be her female ejaculate. "Oh damn!" Sonya offered at this realization. "This is a dream come true. Quick get her up there, we have to experiment!"

Sonya helped, very unlike the housemistress, as Jenna, Jordan, Kim and Denise lifted the near-naked and limp body of Lisa up towards the Swing. The Swing has a total of 11 straps hanging from pulleys attached to various points in the ceilings and walls by barely visible hooks. It cleaned up quite discreetly when not in use but was a quite elaborate contraption when used. The first thing that was done, was Lisa was laid over a wide belt of leather, about eight inches wide that hung straight down. Once she was lying with her tummy against the belt and her legs and arms dangling on either side, they lifted the belt until she was about six inches from the floor.

Lisa was mumbling, barely intelligibly. "Jenna…" She called out to her friend. "I don't feel good, can we go home?"

Jenna walked over and knelt by Lisa's ear. "Shhhhhh We will be leaving soon, why don't you just rest here for awhile?"

"Okay." Lisa responded and collapsed, closing her eyes against the spinning room.

Everyone hushed their laughter and chatter to Sonya's request. "Just don't swing her, she will probably throw up." Jenna said as they started to strap more belts onto Lisa. One belt hooded around her chin and head. Another belt went around each shoulder. One went around each wrist, one on each thigh, one on each another was another one coming straight from the wall, but Jenna decided against using that one right now.

"Okay, everyone pull your strings and I'll tell you when to tie off." Jenna instructed in a hushed voice.

As the strings pulled and the pulleys turned, Lisa was slowly pulled out. Her shoulders and waist held her horizontal. The head and chin brace was pulled so her head was pulled back far. Her mouth drooped open and her eyes stayed closed. Lisa's hands were pulled taut out to above her head and to the sides. Her thighs were pulled from pulleys in the ceiling corners to lift up and separate, Jenna slid the pulleys back on their tracks to allow a maximum pull on her thighs. Finally, Lisa grunted, as her legs were pulled so far apart that her pussy was forced to open slightly. Then, her ankles were pulled wide and far apart, removing some of the pressure from her thighs.

"Well," Jenna announced, satisfied at seeing Lisa spread wide. "I'd like to put her in a split, but we can do that another time." Everyone cheered.

Sonya meanwhile had whispered some instructions here and there and girls were bringing out leather cases and one brought out a cart with a variety of items from the refrigerator. "First things first." Sonya announced. "I have to see if this little tart can ejaculate like that again." She put a bucket underneath of Lisa's pelvis. "But we won't waste it this time!" She announced, laughing.

Jenna looked to Sonya as if pleading for the opportunity to bring Lisa to another ejaculation and Sonya waved her hand towards Lisa's body in approval. Jenna took a thin cucumber from the tray of food and approached Lisa. "We'll see if it was a cucumber now my little slut" She pressed the cucumber against Lisa's pussy lips and slid it slowly, turning it to gain entrance. Lisa was tight, at least in comparison to this inch and a half thick cucumber. Jenna pushed and twisted, bringing moans of pleasure from Lisa. She finally worked the entire thing into her, loosing her grip on it as Lisa's pussy sucked the entire six-inch cucumber inside.

Jenna laughed, as did most of the room. "I lost it!" She exclaimed. She stood next to Lisa's prone body and pressed against her pelvis until she found the hard cucumber. She started to push, and hearing Lisa moan loudly knew that this is how she would get her off. She pushed until the cucumber peeked its head outside of her pussy, then she released and everyone watched and listened as the cucumber sucked back inside. Lisa moaned louder.

Jenna laughed again and started to rub Lisa's clit with her left hand while pushing and releasing the cucumber with her right. Lisa was non-stop moaning her way to another climax. She started writhing and squealing, the whole room knowing she was cumming hard again. But this time, no ejaculate fell.

"Damn!" Sonya sighed, "It must have been a one time trick."

"Let's try again." Jenna smiled and began to slowly build Lisa up again, stroking her clit and pushing the cucumber in and out of her suctioning pussy. Again, harder, Lisa squealed as she hit her orgasm. She was red from head to toe, glowing in her orgasms.

"Again!" Sonya commanded. The audience was getting very horny at this point and a lot of couples started drifting off to find secretive places to copulate. The whole thing was being taped so they knew they could watch it later. Sonya was on a mission now to see that ejaculate and she commanded for Jenna to make Lisa cum again and again and again and again. Jenna eventually handed over to Jordan, who eventually handed over to Kim. As they switched off, Jenna and Jordan were sucking Lisa's two and a half inch nipples and running their tongues all around them. But as the girls all tired of bringing Lisa to an orgasm, Lisa never dried up and never ceased having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

"Damn!" Sonya shouted, feeling defeated. "Pull that cucumber out, something isn't right."

Kim tried to push it out, but it kept sliding back in, forcing more moaning from Lisa. Jordan and Jenna tried to help, but the cucumber was so slippery they couldn't get a hold of it to pull it out. Finally, Jordan left and returned with a corkscrew. The girls all laughed. "Be careful Jordan." Jenna offered as she pushed the cucumber to hold it in place while Jordan screwed. However, the cucumber simply turned around inside Lisa and made her moan and moan, reaching another orgasm quickly. Finally, someone got the idea to push hard from the inside while pushing hard with the corkscrew to get a hold and the end of the screw finally took hold. Lisa moaned and writhed as the girls carefully screwed the cucumber out of her pussy.

When the cucumber finally was over half way out, Lisa screamed out in another orgasm as it pushed all the way out, followed by a loud splash. They had been blocking the heavy ejaculate inside Lisa's womb and about a quarter of a bucket full splashed out all at once, splashing against the sides and over. The girls all stared in disbelief and fell back laughing in amazement.

"Call fucking Guinness!" Sonya shouted above the laughter.

The girls just sat there astonished for a while. Sonya, Jenna, Jordan, Kim and Denise were the only ones left, everyone else had grown too tired or too horny to wait any longer during Sonya's experiment. "Shall we call it a night girls?" Asked Sonya, feeling tired and satisfied at the results of this evening's activity.

"One more thing." Jenna said, standing and retrieving the cucumber from the thick, sticky pail of Lisa's cum. She dangled one end in the bucket awhile, letting it get nice and coated with Lisa's juices. Then she stood and pulled Lisa's left ass cheek to the side with one hand, firmly placing the cucumber against her asshole. "I just have to see." She started twisting and Lisa started squirming, tightening her ass muscles to save herself from the invasion.

"Please." Lisa called. "No. Don't."

"Sorry sweetie," Jenna answered her weak please. "It has to be done." And she pushed hard, stuffing the cucumber forward. Lisa screamed out. "AHHHHH!"

But Jenna kept pushing until she lost her grip and the whole cucumber was swallowed up into Lisa's ass.

"Holy shit!" Sonya said in disbelief.

Jenna, Denise and Kim giggled in amazement.

"I thought it would fit." Jenna cried triumphantly.

Lisa hung writhing and moaning uncomfortably. She started to contract her muscles in her stomach to push the foul invader out, but each time she would get the tip out of her anus, Jenna would laugh and push it back in. This caused Lisa to moan as the fullness and the friction on her anus started turning into pleasure.

Lisa felt too full to leave it though and tried again to push it out. But again, Jenna waited for the vegetable to pass her anal ring and shoved it right back in, this time pushing her finger in to follow the invasive cucumber. This push against the cucumber caused Lisa to moan louder, the cucumber now imbedding deep inside her bowels. "Oh God no, please." She begged beneath a deep moan.

Lisa pushed hard again, trying to push the whole thing out at once, but again, Jenna was waiting and caught the cucumber against her palm half way through. She held her palm there for a moment then knelt and started pushing forward as Lisa pushed her bowel muscles to expel. They fought back and forth, Jenna easily shoving the intruder in, then letting it out, then in then out, effectively using Lisa's desire to expel the cucumber to fuck her asshole with it. Lisa was shaking and moaning.

Sonya, Jordan, Kim and Denise were all standing around Lisa, watching her convulse as Jenna used her to fuck her ass with the cucumber. "No please" Lisa begged, trying to push harder and harder, only to have the cucumber return all the way inside where she had to force it past the tight ring again. "No."

She was shaking all about, pushing and breathing fast and hard, her body involuntarily convulsing in its restraints. Finally she let out a yell. Louder than any orgasm she had before and Jenna held the cucumber in place as Lisa tightened her sphincter around it. She was bucking and screaming "Oh GOD Oh fuck Oh No" and then it happened. A rush of liquid shot out of her pussy, splashing into the bucket. It was thicker than the previous lot, visibly thicker and gooier, more like a man's cum.

Jenna let the cucumber fall into the pail as the girls all sat in disbelief. A few others had come in too late to witness the event, but knew the video would be awesome, based upon the open mouths of the five women standing there looking into the bucket, then at Lisa's opening and closing action as her anus and pussy both gripped for something to hold onto.

After a few minutes passed, Jenna broke the awed silence. "I think we should get her down before she gets too sober."

"Yeah" Sonya shook her head into reality. Then turned to Kim. "Kim, be a dear and pour this bucket into a plastic container and freeze it. I have some ideas, but I have seen too much for one evening."

Kim nodded and walked away with the bucket. Jordan and Denise helped Jenna to lower Lisa to the floor, then to carry her over to the couch where they all helped to pull the panties, bra and skirt back on her body.

"I could use a hand getting her back home." Jenna said, asking for help.

"Sure thing." Jordan and Denise chimed in. The girls were pretty quiet as they carried Lisa to her dorm room. Every once in awhile one would say "Amazing" or "Incredible", but they were simply too astonished at their new pledge to talk. When they got her back to the room, they undressed her and tucked her into bed and Jenna bid them farewell before climbing into her own bed and having the hardest time falling asleep.

It was going to be a wonderful year.