DJ Gets a BJ

Story Info
A boring late night shift turns fun with a fan.
2.5k words
3.81
21.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my favorite memories and I'll never forget it.

I was working on air at a radio station in my early-20's. I would get calls from girls that would say that I have a sexy voice while announcing--not a lot, but enough to wonder what could happen with the right groupie. The usual response is when I would suggest a meeting, the caller would fall apart and nothing ever happened. Until one night...

I was on a late shift (10p-4a) during the week and it was always boring as hell. This time was different though as I got a call from a girl a little after the start of my shift and she started telling me that she wanted to come down to the station to finally meet me among other things and to also "take good care of me". Although a little nervous about who or what might show up, I made her a deal: there were big windows of the air studio that faced the street so people can see who's on air...I told her to come down and if we both liked what we saw we could go from there.

I started to prep for her arrival in the event she had potential...I pulled a bunch of long songs that I could play in case something fun was to happen. Just as I had everything figured out, I heard a knock on the window. I looked up and saw her, a little girl if I had to guess maybe 20-22 years old about 5'4", 140 lbs. with short black hair and wearing a leather jacket, a tank top and tight jeans--quite a contrast to me; I'm 6'4", thin build with long, shoulder length dark brown hair. She smiled at me and I shot one back because it was go time.

I put up a finger to hold on as I quickly did an announce and popped in the first of what I'd hoped to be a long line of loooong songs (ALL the hits, fewer commercials was our motto du jour you know!). Then I checked out the area on cameras we had placed on either side of the windows--she was clearly the only one there. I quickly let her in, locked the door and walked her into the studio and we introduced ourselves.

She said, "I can't stay long, but I keep my promises and I want to take care of you."

"Yeah, you mentioned that on the phone," I said, "But you weren't too specific on what that meant."

She grinned and I noticed that she had these great dimples and a noticeable overbite. She leaned toward me, grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me, exploring my mouth with her tongue. Instantly I could tell she was a smoker and having recently quit I wasn't too thrilled...yet my cock decided that this was no longer an issue and perked up.

As we finished our kiss, she playfully licked my lips and sucked on my lower lip kissing her way toward my ear. She whispered, "I want to suck your cock while you're on the air."

The proposition hit me like a slap in the face...I was stunned and I started to stammer. "Uhh...I don't know if that's such a good idea."

She giggled, "you can do it...let's start when you're coming out of commercial."

This girl knew her stuff and my station as our commercial breaks are medium to long and we're not supposed to linger going into the next song--just the call letters and the artist that's pretty much it.

I reluctantly agreed and dimmed the lights at her request--any second thoughts left me quickly as I saw her in the darkened room. The song that I loaded up was coming to a close and I was able to get the next song going with no problems as she rubbed my chest and headed towards my crotch.

She took off her leather jacket and then I realized that her tank top wasn't that at all, but instead a t-shirt that had been cut up to look like one. As I soaked her in, she wasn't wearing a bra and breasts looked full and beautiful with her nipples poking out of little tears in the shirt. I looked out of the window realizing that if anyone walked or even drove by I was royally screwed--even with the lights dimmed you could see every thing in there.

"Take off your shirt," I said as I started touching her waist under her shirt.

"Be patient," was all I got in return.

I'd just realized that we had to wait for a break and that was two five-minute songs away! I quickly shot over to the carts (yes it was that long ago) and grabbed a Beatles song (notoriously short) and a Beach Boys song--perfect! As I popped the songs in and awaited their play, she was close and reaching up under my shirt, fondling my nipples which drove me up the wall while shooting me those dimples and a maniacal giggle. She knew what she was doing to me and my cock was strangling itself in my jeans.

Finally the song was coming to a close and I donned my headphones while telling her, "please don't make any sounds while I'm on the air or I could get fired."

She gave me this innocent "who me?" look then she ran her tongue slowly over her top lip--I almost missed my cue to do a live read of a PSA! As soon as I started reading what was on the blue card about some charity function, she dropped to her knees and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. Shocked, I stumbled on a word, but quickly recovered and finished reading and started the commercials.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna wait until a little later!," I exclaimed.

She said, "you did great, baby. I just wanted to see how you'd react to me rubbing on your hard cock. Now that I know you a professional DJ, I can get to work."

Knowing that I didn't have much time, I made the next move before she could. I knelt down next to her and kissed her hard. I started fondling her breasts and worked my way around her back and in one move pulled her shirt up over her head. "Hey!," she shouted, "gimme that back!"

I joked, "uhh uhh...I just wanted to see how you'd react."

I smiled at her and she took a second and then started laughing. "Oh ok," and she begrudgingly let me have my way. "Now that you have me topless, when I get you off, I want to come on my tits," she announced, locking on me while picking them up and flicking her nipples playfully with her thumbs. She stopped suddenly and almost shouted, "and DON'T cum in my mouth, ok?" I smiled and agreed. We were coming down to about a minute left, so she started pulling my pants down yet leaving my underwear up.

"15 seconds," I said and I started prepping things and I could feel my underwear yanked down quickly and her warm hand take a hold of my cock. The studio went silent as I keyed my microphone.

A second later and her mouth was on me. My head started swimming as up to that point I'd not yet had my share of competent blow jobs. I looked down to see her looking up at me smiling with the head of my cock being used as a lipstick only then to have her slowly slide my cock into her mouth. With one hand she pointed upwards and I realized that I wasn't hearing anything in my headphones. Dead air! Oh shit!

Like an experienced factory worker, my hands flew--popping the cart in and hitting the right buttons, potting up my mic and then coming to the conclusion that I didn't know what song I was playing! All the while I can feel her giggling on my cock as it moved like a truck piston in and out of her wet mouth, building up speed. Catching myself about to stammer I got the call letters out and started to do a verbal tap dance while I searched for the song title on the cart--even though I could hear it in my phones. Luckily I was able to get the info out the very second the intro to the song ended--perfect--I didn't even talk over the singer!

I had a good five minutes and another line up of over ten on deck...now I can get back to concentrating on this cute little thing sucking my cock into her throat.

She stopped sucking me, winked and smiled..."VERY impressive," she cooed.

"I owe it all to you," turning on my radio voice soaked in false modesty. I pulled one of the high chairs over so I could lean against it while keeping an eye on the songs. That's when it started getting good...I had plenty of time to relax and I needed it too as her mouth went back to work--this time sucking on my balls. She was jacking me slowly with one hand and the other played with my balls and started heading south. With one of my balls in her mouth, she worked a finger into her mouth to get it wet--I knew what was coming next and it was me.

Always keeping eye contact, her eyes smiled at me as her finger, now wet with her spit, started probing my asshole. Sitting in the chair leaning back gave her the perfect angle too. One knuckle, two...soon she had her entire finger inside me trying to find my prostate--and it didn't take her long. I was getting close.

I started moaning saying, "if you're going to keep doing that, I'm gonna have to cum in your mouth." Her face soured and mumbled negatively with my cock still filling her mouth, but she didn't stop anything--in fact she sped up. I could see that the song was starting to fade and internally I just said "fuck it" and hit the next song to start--good, another five plus minutes.

I started seeing spots before my eyes and that familiar feeling starting deep in my balls. She had to have felt it too and pressed firmly on my prostate pushing me over the edge. I started to moan deeply and she gripped my cock and its base and started to pull off of it. It felt so good, I couldn't help myself and I grabbed her head and held her there as I started to shoot. I could hear her protest with moaning, but I was so far gone at that point--push upon push--feeling the cum blast out of me from my heels practically.

But she stopped struggling and I released my grip and she stayed in place slowly, lovingly massaging my cock with her lips looking up at me with a look of displeasure, but ending with a shoulder shrug.

She slowly corkscrewed her finger out of my ass, giving me a little tickle as she passed. A little of my cum had dripped out of her mouth onto her tits and she picked up the drops with her fingers and licked them off.

"That was a dirty trick," she said with her mouth partially full, "I TOLD you not to."

Sheepishly I had nothing to say for myself except, "I know, I know. I just couldn't help myself. You just felt so fucking good on my dick. I had to know what it felt like to cum in a girl's mouth."

She looked a bit shocked and said, "you've never had a blow job before have you?"

"No! Of course I have. It's just that, so far, you've been the best one I've ever had," I blurted out.

"Aww. That's sweet. Thanks baby! Tell you what...come here," she said.

I approached and she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue in my mouth and spinning it in just about every direction. I could taste myself...she had some of my cum still in her mouth and she was forcing me to take it!

When she realized I wasn't fighting her, she relaxed and finished up our kiss. "Hmm...you didn't mind me doing that?," she asked, slightly shocked. "Doing what?," I asked feigning ignorance.

She paused and then smiled big. "You freak, you!"

I laughed. "What? I've tasted my own cum before...it's not THAT terrible!," I said.

"Well, actually it wasn't bad at all...I just wanted to teach you a lesson. When a girl says 'don't cum in her mouth' she means it!," she laughed.

I smirked. "I was there too...you took what I gave and you liked it," I said as I moved right up against her. My hand started its own assault--this time headed between her legs. "I noticed you fingering your pussy a mile a minute when I was coming in your mouth." I smiled big...she gave it right back to me with a hint of blush forming on her cheeks.

"Actually I came like four times while I was sucking you off...two of them when you forced me to take your cum," she said.

A brief silence filled the air and I realized it was time for another song. Done.

"I want to see you again. I want to do THIS again with you," I told her as she started to get dressed.

"Maybe. I have a boyfriend and he doesn't know that I'm here. I've been listening to you for awhile now and when I was able to see you in this window from across the street a week ago, I knew I just had to do this."

We kissed again and I noticed that I couldn't taste the smoke--or my cum--anymore, so I lingered longer until she pulled away.

"Thanks, I had a great time, you're sweet," she said as she backed out through the door.

"You're amazing," was all I could get out before the door closed between us. She WAS amazing and I've had some good blow jobs since, but I don't think that they equal everything that had happened that night.

Since we do airchecks (that's when we're automatically recorded when the mics are on to assess our performance by management), I realized that if it was closely scrutinized I could be in big trouble.

The only thing I got was a written note from the program director that said something like, "you seemed really relaxed and natural for most of the shift. Good job." I about spit my coffee all over it as I read it. I just needed her to visit me every shift and I would have been just fine. I was never able to get a copy or hear that aircheck, but I'll bet I could probably hear her slurping away on my cock if I listened closely.

Sadly, I never saw her again and I left the station after a few months because of a crappy format change. Every once in awhile, I'll think of that night and my dick will twitch and start to grow.

I might have embellished a bit on some the dialog, but this was a true story. Hope you enjoyed it.