DJ Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

A few minutes later, Jamie received another text, 'Mom says ok, but she wants me in bed by 11:00'

'Great, buddy, we'll see U tomorrow about 9:30 PM, with pizza! Have a good night, we luv U dude!' Jamie could just picture Matt smiling, when he saw that 'dude' on his phone.

While the boys were having their 'conversation' with Matt, I was fixing a pot of hot chocolate, and I knew Joe would be here any minute. His slice of pie was waiting for him, as was I.

Joe arrived, kissed me, and took his seat at the table. We all made some small talk, drank the hot cocoa and were all ready to retire for the evening. Joe finally got to eat his dessert.

DJ, as he and Jamie snuggled together in bed, "Jamie, I know this is going to sound weird, but the most memorable part of this Christmas Day, for me, was the joy and fun of entertaining Abby and David. I think I have fallen hopelessly in love with your little cousins, and I can't wait to see them again."

"It showed me something too, baby," Jamie responded, " if, somewhere down the line, we actually do get married, you're going to make one awesome, terrific daddy! I love you so much."

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning, December 26th, DJ rose to the sound of his alarm at 8:00 AM. He meandered to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee to brew, then ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once dried off, he poured a cup of coffee, and drank about half of it before returning to the bedroom and was debating whether to disturb his peacefully sleeping boyfriend, then decided to let him sleep in.

DJ returned to the kitchen and finished that cup of coffee, and poured a 2nd cup while frying some eggs and making some toast for breakfast. After eating, he went to the bedroom and got dressed for work. He went outside and started the Tracker to let it warm up, came back in, rinsed off the dishes and donned his jacket, then proceeded outside to make that journey to work.

DJ parked in front of the store about 9:50, and Gloria and Jerry were starting to clean the snow from Gloria's car.

Gloria, excitement in her voice, "Good morning sweetie, I gotta show you what Jerry gave me for Christmas! Come here," DJ followed her to Jerry's car, while she fished in her purse.

Gloria pulled out a little blue box and opened it, exposing a very beautiful diamond ring.

DJ, his mouth gaping, "Gloria, that's gorgeous!" and DJ gave her a loving hug, then, turning to Jerry, and offering his hand, "Jerry, it's about damn time! Gloria, why aren't you wearing it?"

"Because," Gloria explained, "it's a little too big, and I'm afraid I might lose it. I've waited six long years for this, but it needs to go back to the jeweler and get it shrunk a little."

DJ, displaying that patented smile, "I'm so happy for you two, so when is the big day?"

"Sometime this spring, when the weather is warmer," Jerry replied, "we want to have an outside wedding."

Gloria, store key in hand, "Sweetie, do you know how to de-activate the alarm system?"

"No, no one has ever shown me that, or how to start up the computer system either," DJ answered.

"Well," Gloria remarked, "It's after 10:00 and we need to get the store opened up. Baby, come on in before you leave, please."

Gloria, as she and DJ walk to the front doors of the store, "Sweetie, the procedure for opening the store is normally known only to management, but I trust you explicitly, and I'm going to show you how it's done. Once the doors are unlocked, we have only 60 seconds to de-activate the alarm, or a call will go to the police.

Gloria unlocked the front door, and she and DJ went to the back of the store quickly.

Gloria explained, "On this panel we press XXXX in that order, and then the 'Alarm Off' button." The red lights all turned to green. "When you see all these lights turn green, you know the alarm system is de-activated. Now you turn around to the computer, which is never turned off, and touch the button on the screen that says 'Start SaleRite'. It asks for an authorization code, which will require a management code, and mine is 7289, which I am putting in, and that loads the system, and starts all the terminals."

"Now you see the familiar screen, like you see on all the terminals, except for one additional button, 'Clock In/Out' and this is why we all have to clock in and out on the main computer. I hit that button, put in my code, 7289, enter and then the 'Clock in' button, and I'm now clocked in. Go ahead and clock in, DJ."

DJ clocked in, same as he has done since he came to work at this store, many months ago. Gloria set the time delay on the safe to get it opened, which takes about 5 minutes.

"DJ," Gloria said, "you were here on time this morning, and it's not your fault you clocked in late. I will adjust your clock-in time back to 10:00 AM so you don't lose those minutes from your pay. I can't leave the store, have you ever taken the deposit to the bank?"

"A few times, maybe 5 or 6."

"I'll let you know when I have it ready, and will ask you to take it this morning, OK?" DJ nodded.

The safe beeped, Gloria opened it and pulled out a draw, handed it to DJ, and told him he was on Station (Terminal) one today. Jerry walked in and confronted DJ, as he was bringing up his terminal.

"How long have you been working here, DJ?" Jerry asked.

"About 9 months, sir." DJ answered, "Does it bother you, when Gloria calls me 'sweetie'?"

Jerry, smiling, "Not at all, DJ, it's not a sexual thing, she only calls people 'sweetie' if she likes them, and they are not all necessarily males, they could be females, if she happens to like them."

Gloria, walking up to both of them, "So DJ, what is the awesome gift you got for Christmas?"

"You're not going to believe this!" DJ said, grinning, "Our parents put together and are sending Jamie and me on a 5 day vacation to Disney World! Isn't that fantabulous?"

"WOW!" Gloria exclaimed, that's wonderful, when are you going?"

DJ replied, with excitement in his voice and on his face, "We're leaving on New Years, and returning Friday night. Jamie's dad already made the reservations but I'm not sure of the flight times."

"Have you told Randy?"

"I'll tell him tomorrow, when I come in to do the deliveries, so he can adjust the schedule for next week. Gloria, this is the first real vacation I've ever had!"

"You guys are going to have a ball," Jerry said, "we've been there once, and maybe one of these days we'll go again. Baby, I'm going to take off, the roads are much better today, and I should see you about 9:30 tonight?" Jerry kissed Gloria, and left.

DJ picked up one of those snow brushes off the rack, and asked Gloria to cash him out on it, then placed it back, paying for the one he got on Sunday night. He didn't forget.

By 1:00 PM there had only been about 6 or 7 customers in the store, and there were no delivery orders. Gloria had the deposit ready for the bank, and needed to get it in before 2:00 PM.

"DJ," Gloria said, "why don't you go ahead and take this deposit to the bank, and then drive around by Burger King and pick us up some lunch? A Whopper and regular fries is all I want, make it a Combo with a Mountain Dew." She handed him a $10.

"Sure, Gloria, I was getting kind of hungry anyway, I was looking at the energy bars, but BK sounds better. I'll be back shortly."

After DJ left for the bank, Gloria called me, and explained the slowness at the store. She said it was my choice, as there were no deliveries, I could either take the day off, or I could come in as a cashier and she would let DJ off early. I told her to go ahead and let DJ finish his shift and I'd stay home.

About 7:00 PM Jamie sent me a text 'Anthony is considering closing early, it's so f**cking slow, I only have two tables now'

DJ sent a reply 'we've only had about 20 customers in the store all day, I'm bored Gloria asked Dad not to come in'

Gloria spoke, "DJ, would you like to get off early? I can handle what little bit of business we have coming in."

"Maybe," DJ answered, "Let me give Jamie a call." DJ hit the speed dial #3.

"Hey, Jamie answered, "Anthony's closing as soon as these last 2 tables leave, probably about another half hour."

"Gloria just told me I could leave early if I want. Do you think we could go out to Matt's earlier than 9:00?"

"Probably, but we should give Matt a heads up, if we are going out early. I can probably leave as soon as our pizza is done, I can have Anthony make it now."

"Cool, go ahead and make it. I'll text Matt and let him know. I'll do that right now."

DJ sent Matt a text 'Jamie and I getting off early, Jamie is making the pizza now, we could be out there around 8 or a bit b4'

Just a couple of minutes later DJ got a text back. 'sooner the better will give us more time together, we'll be here'

"Gloria," DJ said, "we're hooking up with our best friend, Matt, tonight, we haven't seen him since school let out for break. If I can leave early, I'd appreciate it."

"No problem, DJ, is he like you and Jamie?"

"Not quite, Gloria, he's in the beginning stages of an F2M Trans and he just had surgery, (DJ pointing at his throat) to make his voice lower, and more masculine. He's still mostly female, inside, but he looks like a boy, and we think of him as a boy."

"Interesting," Gloria remarked, "Do you want to go ahead and clock out now? I'll keep your terminal open, in case we have another customer."

"Will do, thanks Gloria."

DJ clocked out, and headed to the Tracker and started it to warm up, and pulled over by the pizzeria and left it running while he went inside.

"How soon can you leave, Jamie?" DJ asked.

Anthony, hearing DJ's voice, "He can leave as soon as his pizza is out of the oven." Then, grinning, "I understand you boys are bailing out on us for a few days! I sure wish somebody would give us a five day vacation to Disney World!"

"We feel very fortunate," DJ stated, "to have the parents that we have, and that love us like they do! We're prepared to have a great time down there."

"And I'm sure you will, if you happen to run across some extra Florida Sunshine, you can send it up here. Jamie, were you going to pay for this pizza, or should I take it out of your pay. Ah, screw it, Happy Holidays! Now, get outta here, so we can lock the doors and go home!"

"Thanks Anthony!" both boys said, in unison.

* * * * * *

Jamie laid the pizza on the back seat of the Tracker and they were ready to head for Matt's house.

"I hope I can remember how to get to Matt's house," DJ said.

"I've still got it in my GPS," Jamie said, "here it is, 424 Lincoln Park Drive."

Matt was in the rec room and saw DJ's headlights as he pulled into the driveway. DJ and Jamie walked to the door, and just as DJ was about to push the doorbell, Matt swung the door open. The smile on Matt's face would rival DJ's patented smile.

"I'm so happy you guys came out." Matt whispered.

"We're glad to see you too, dude," DJ responded.

"Jamie," Matt whispered, "you can put that on the table."

"Annie," DJ hollered, "You've got visitors!"

Matt didn't look all that different to DJ and Jamie, aside from the bandage around his neck and throat. Matt planted a warm kiss on both DJ's and Jamie's cheeks.

Annie, warmly, "DJ, Jamie, I haven't seen you since DJ's Birthday Party. Are you both doing ok?"

"We're doing fine, Annie," DJ said, "This one (pointing to Jamie) has caught up with me, he turned 20 yesterday!"

"So you're a Christmas Baby, Jamie?" Annie asked.

"Yeah," Jamie replied, "You know, that's kind of a curse. Most of the time you get Birthday/Christmas presents, when they're on the same day. This year though, Mom and Dad were animate about keeping them separate. We had a small celebration on Christmas Eve, just for my Birthday, and Mom and Dad gave me a terrific new Dell Laptop for my birthday, and it wasn't a combination gift. DJ gave me this beautiful blue jacket for my Birthday."

"That's a really nice jacket," Annie remarked, "you can take it off, I hope it's adequately warm in here. Give me those jackets, and I'll hang them up."

"Wait till you hear what our parents gave us for Christmas!" DJ said, excitedly.

Annie, returning to the table, "Well, are you going to keep us in suspense all night?"

"His two Dad's," Jamie explained, "and my Mom and Dad chipped together, and they're sending us on a 5 Day Vacation to Disney World!"

"WOW!" a deep voice exclaimed, and Matt covered his mouth with his hand, a look of shock on his face.

"I forgot." Matt whispered, "I'm not supposed to talk."

"Matt, honey, did that hurt?" Annie asked, concerned.

Matt, shaking his head, "No Mom," in that same deep voice, "Not a bit." Matt is smiling.

"Matt," Annie responded, "the doctor said you could start to talk, if you can talk with no pain or discomfort."

Matt spoke, "There is no pain at all, but I just sound so strange to myself."

"Matt," Jamie asked, "Is that the first time you've spoken, since the surgery?"

Matt, nodding his head, "Yep!"

DJ stated, "You do sound a little strange, Matt, but I guess we'll all get used to it. You really sound like a man tonight, a big man."

"Well," Matt replied, "that is what this surgery was supposed to do, but I never expected it would make my voice go this low!"

"If we don't start eating this pizza, it's going to be stone cold," Jamie stated.

Annie, checking the pizza, then picking it up, "It already is, let me give it a few minutes in the convection oven."

"When are you guys going to Disney World?" Matt asked.

"We're leaving on the 1st of January, New Years Day, and returning on Friday night, the 5th, Jamie replied, "I'm not sure of the flight schedule, Dad made the reservations. It's 2 way air fare, 4 nights in a 4-star hotel right at Disney World, and 3 days admission to the park and a 1 day excursion to Sea World."

"Matt, Annie," DJ lamented, this is my first real vacation, ever."

"I know you two have to be pretty excited," Annie said, "and I think it's a most wonderful gift, your parents are giving you. I know you'll have fun too, Matt and I have been there a couple of times. You can't really see and do everything there, even in three days. I'm very happy for you. I think that pizza should be hot now."

Annie went to the kitchen and brought back glasses and a pitcher of some kind of tasty fruit punch and then brought back the reheated pizza. They all enjoyed the food and each other's company. They chatted about nothing in particular. Jamie and DJ were both impressed with Matt's 'new' masculine voice, and so was Matt, once over the shock of hearing himself for the first time.

After leaving Matt's house, DJ was driving back to the pizzeria so Jamie could pick up his car.

"I think," Jamie mentioned, "that when we return to school next month, some guys are going to have to re-think their opinions about Matt, I've heard a few guys mention that Matt sounded like a girl when he talked."

DJ commented, "The miracles of modern technology, Matt's voice is deeper than either of ours, and we sure don't sound like girls. When he opened his mouth and spoke that first time, he even shocked himself." Then chuckling, "His reaction was really kind of funny, he sure doesn't sound like a girl now!"

"He's still going to have to use the stall when he goes to the men's room to pee," Jamie added, "I'm really happy for Matt, that his family has the financial resources, to help Matt live his dream of becoming a man. Everyone should be able to follow their dream!"

"Baby," DJ asked, "do you have a dream that you want to follow?"

"I do," Jamie replied, "as a matter of fact, my dream is that someday we can become loving husband's and responsible loving parents like our own parents have been to us."

"Well, we already share almost everything in our daily lives, why shouldn't we share the same dream? Actually, I think maybe we do. I've thought about what we did yesterday, with Abby and David, and I was thinking how wonderful it would be to have our own kids to play with."

"Maybe we should make a New Years Resolution," Jamie commented, "to follow our dream, wherever it leads us. You know I love you!"

DJ replied, "I love you too, I think it's our love for each other that keeps us together. I cannot even picture what our lives would be like, if we were to drift apart, and I don't want to find out, ever!"

They arrived at the pizzeria, Jamie started his car to warm up and returned to the Tracker to stay warm. The two young men just sat in the Tracker, making out for a while, then Jamie got out, went to his own car and they both drove home to our house.

Mike had dropped Joe off just a few minutes before the boys arrived, and Joe and I were sitting at the table when they walked in. I had a pot of hot cocoa making on the stove and the boys joined us at the table. There was some excitement in the air.

The boys were bubbling, as they explained about Matt's surgery and his new voice, and how happy they were for Matt. It's pretty easy to see that both DJ and Jamie really care a lot for Matt, and that they are the closest of friends. We finished our hot cocoa and we all headed to our rooms for bed.

Joe and I are making plans to do something together tomorrow night, as we are both off from work.

Both boys were pretty tired. Jamie had exerted a lot of energy before he went in to work, shoveling the snow from around his car, and DJ had done an open to close shift at the store, and they had spent quite a while at Matt's house. They made out for a few minutes, and then they both fell asleep cuddled together.

* * * * * *

About 9:30 AM on Wednesday morning, December 27th, DJ heard his phone, on the charger, ringing, and slipped out of bed to answer it.

"DJ, it's Randy, I know your working your Dad's shift for deliveries today. Daryl and I need some help. Is your boyfriend working today?"

"Yeah, 4 to 9, I think."

"I'm driving Daryl's car in this morning, and he's finishing loading some stuff in the U-haul truck and is going to be driving it down a little later today, he'll probably get here around 11:30, and I have to open this morning. Could you and Jamie help Daryl unload the truck at the new house before you guys have to go to work today?"

"I can, but let me ask Jamie, he's still asleep. I'll call you back in a few."

DJ, kissing his boyfriends lips, "Good morning, Baby."

Jamie, waking and rubbing his eyes, "What time is it?"

"A little after 9:30, Randy just called me, and asked for our help today, he has to open the store today, and Daryl is driving the U-haul down here. Randy asked if we could help Daryl unload the truck at the new house, before we go to work. I didn't want to volunteer your services without asking you."

"Why not? I volunteered yours, to help Dad shovel the snow Christmas morning. What time will he get here?"

"Randy said Daryl should be here around 11:30."

Jamie, jumping out of bed, "I guess maybe we better get ourselves together then." DJ and Jamie shared a loving kiss and hug.

"I told Randy I'd call him back, and let him know." DJ made the return call, and Randy answered.

"Randy, it a go, where should we meet Daryl, and when?"

"Daryl's coming to the store first, and he should be here around 11:30, can you guys meet us at the store?"

"Sure Randy, we'll see you and Daryl about 11:30, laters."

DJ hustled to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee, and then returned to the bedroom to dress. The boys decided to stop at Bojangle's and eat some breakfast biscuit this morning. While DJ drank his coffee, Jamie went out and started the Tracker.

DJ left a note on the table, letting Joe and I know where they went, then they put on their jackets and left. They stopped at Bojangle's and ate, then traveled on to the store, and arrived at just about 11:30. The U-haul was parked in front of the store, next to Daryl's car. Randy and Daryl were both standing back by the pharmacy.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers